Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should Heterosexuals be forced to accept Homo blood?

Yes    
  4 (40.0%)
No    
  6 (60.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: corporate_whitey on: Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:42pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood (Read 7163 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood
Reply #15 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:40pm

corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:35pm:
This is indicative of how insidious the whole homosexual agenda is that they are prepared to engage in bio terrorism in their quest to create homosexual rule on earth. Sad

There are supposed to be safeguards on donated blood. It is checked for aids. Hopefully. But how can you be sure heterosexual blood hasnt got aids or hep c? Hmmmm? Think of that?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:58pm

CW is advocating a push for donor blood from the veins of deaf and blind virgins who are first tested for purity of mind.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #17 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:02pm

All blood is screened in Australia and people who have unprotected sex or travelled overseas within a certain time limit are excluded from giving blood for medical use.....If someone is found to have lied about anything on the questionnaire when giving blood they can be prosecuted!!!

You could always give blood yourself mate or ask a relative to give blood if you need a transfusion or operation.....Or you could just die and let someone else have the blood you reject.....It is up to you but no one can force you to accept blood!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:03pm

This constitutes a malicious conspiracy and bio terrorist threat against the blood supply which the Government must act on under law to protect the health and safety of citizens.  Ther police need to start arresting ring leaders and bringing them in for interrogation as to why they are waging a propaganda campaign to subvert the blood supply. Angry

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:08pm

Say no to the push to allow the Homosexual grim reapers to force their blood on us just so they can feel vindicated one more time for their cause at our expense..perverts.
Sad

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #20 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:10pm

corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:03pm:
This constitutes a malicious conspiracy and bio terrorist threat against the blood supply which the Government must act on under law to protect the health and safety of citizens.  Ther police need to start arresting ring leaders and bringing them in for interrogation as to why they are waging a propaganda campaign to subvert the blood supply. Angry

The act is coming along well.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #21 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:13pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:10pm:

Get lost pervert. Angry

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #22 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 9:42pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:02pm:
All blood is screened in Australia and people who have unprotected sex or travelled overseas within a certain time limit are excluded from giving blood for medical use.....If someone is found to have lied about anything on the questionnaire when giving blood they can be prosecuted!!!

You could always give blood yourself mate or ask a relative to give blood if you need a transfusion or operation.....Or you could just die and let someone else have the blood you reject.....It is up to you but no one can force you to accept blood!!!

Here is the mindset of the degenerate - they will force you to accept their filthy contaminated blood or die...perverts. Sad Tongue

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #23 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:40pm

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #24 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:50pm

corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 9:42pm:

Here is the mindset of the degenerate - they will force you to accept their filthy contaminated blood or die...perverts. Sad Tongue

No one can force you to accept blood.....It is your choice whether you die or not!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Insanity is just what we call stupidity when it doesn't make sense.
Josh Lieb, I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be Your Class President, 2009

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #25 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 11:01pm

philperth2010 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:50pm:
corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 9:42pm:

No one can force you to accept blood.....It is your choice whether you die or not!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Insanity is just what we call stupidity when it doesn't make sense.
Josh Lieb, I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be Your Class President, 2009

The fact is its banned and once the Government wakes up to the legal ramifications of deliberately contaminating the blood supply for the sake of lunatic perverts and ideological extremists like you, the people pushing this agenda will be labeled bio terrorists which is what they are its all about them...boo hoo - go get a life you pathetic moral pipsqueak. Cool

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 2:10am

Apart from The Borg and Corporate Whitey

the rest of you seem to be posting for pay

That's the logical conclusion, based on your comments

You've adhered to the Paid-to-Post manual instructions, as is made obvious by the fact you've attempted to ridicule the OP in the first instance

Then, in cowardly, despicable tag-team action, you've been supported in your attempted ridicule by other Paid to Posts (which may just as easily be sock-puppets of the original Paid-to-Posts, as most realise)

Obviously Corporate Whitey has touched on a genuine scandal, as opposed to the current fake political scandal

and you've knee-jerkedly responded in the hope of shutting him and this thread down

Yes.  It is a scandal that blood donated by homos has been injected into blood supplies

It is a SCANDAL !

It needs to be widely disseminated

because the average Aussie IS unaware and would be OUTRAGED and DISGUSTED, if they knew

so I am going to post this information several times in succession, in all the fora of which I'm member

and no, you have not put the kybosh on the information relayed by Corporate Whitey -- how's that ?

Next:  why DO so many homosexuals insist on donating blood ?

Ever wondered ?

I have.  Just as I wondered a decade or two ago when it was revealed that AIDS was transmissable via blood supplies

The conclusion to which I was forced is that homosexuals, who like to pretend they're a version of female -- donate blood in imitation of genuine females' menstrual cycle

make sense ?

homosexuals like to pretend they're 'having their period' ?

Or maybe it's far more insidious ?  Maybe homosexual AIDS victims are actively encouraged to donate blood by scum employed to assure AIDS infected homosexuals that their blood is 'just as good as' clean, non-AIDS infected blood ?

and not for the reason you might think, i.e., NOT to 'cull the population' via AIDS.  Oh no.  Instead, in order scum Big Pharma can sell their endless versions of 'cures' for lab-created AIDS

But as to whether or not ANYone should be required to accept transfusion of homosexual blood -- take it to the streets, huh ?  Take it to the streets and see how many are prepared to accept homosexual blood or see it transfused into their children.  And be prepared to run for your life ---

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #27 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:57am

Quote:
The conclusion to which I was forced is that homosexuals, who like to pretend they're a version of female -- donate blood in imitation of genuine females' menstrual cycle

make sense ?

homosexuals like to pretend they're 'having their period'

You're mental.

And I wasn't paid a dollar to let you know.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #28 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:06am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:57am:
Quote:

make sense ?

homosexuals like to pretend they're 'having their period'

You're mental.

And I wasn't paid a dollar to let you know.

It is the mental that is the worry Annie. This discourse and the fruit cake that started the thread are sounding like dare i say it Breivik. Fundamentalist right wing nut jobs that have deep prejudice because they have managed to wreck their own lives.

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:41am

Life_goes_on wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:10pm:

I'm glad someone else has picked up on it.

Sorry CW, it shouldn't prejudice your case, we are only two of many.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print