Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Abbott - 6months after election, carbon tax dead (Read 7655 times)
progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abbott - 6months after election, carbon tax dead
Reply #90 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 2:31pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 2:06pm:
progressiveslol wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 2:02pm:
skippy. wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 1:50pm:
progressiveslol wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 1:48pm:
I am not here. You cant see me. That is because skippy girl says I am too scared to be here. So I am not, you never saw me.

Too afraid to address my links,hey? I would be too if i was shown up as the lying fool you have been.

lol I am not here BTW, so pretend it is someone else telling you this.

As far as I am concerned, when I said you may be right, that meant, you may be right. lol only a skip could be stupid enough to think/believe he needed more. Oh my what an ego.

At least you have the guts to say that, unlike longwhine who is still in hiding. But I notice you're not big enough to admit you're wrong, I shouldn't be surprised though.

lol

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:36pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:10pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:04pm:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 11:58am:
I see no reason to believe that Mr Abbnott can keep a promise to call a DD election in a specified time frame which seems to be in contravention of the constitutional requirements of a DD election.

He can call a lower house election but that does not solve his problem in any way.

Should we assume that Mr Abbnott is a nong who has no idea what he is talking about or that he believes the community is full of nongs who will not understand that he is not being honest?

explain why he cant do it? after all, a DD requires the same bill rejected twice a minimum of 3 months apart. Its not like there havent been DDs before. I think you are confusing Abbott with that gutles twerp Rudd who had TWO DD triggers but was too cowardly to use them.

You remember that in 3 of his terms without senate control Howard had over a dozen triggers and was too gutless to risk it.

care to name them?? I dont recall ANY.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:39pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 1:18pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 12:04pm:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 11:58am:
I see no reason to believe that Mr Abbnott can keep a promise to call a DD election in a specified time frame which seems to be in contravention of the constitutional requirements of a DD election.

He can call a lower house election but that does not solve his problem in any way.

Should we assume that Mr Abbnott is a nong who has no idea what he is talking about or that he believes the community is full of nongs who will not understand that he is not being honest?

explain why he cant do it? after all, a DD requires the same bill rejected twice a minimum of 3 months apart. Its not like there havent been DDs before. I think you are confusing Abbott with that gutles twerp Rudd who had TWO DD triggers but was too cowardly to use them.

explain why he cant do it? after all, a DD requires the same bill rejected twice a minimum of 3 months apart

The senate he would be dismissing would not be the same senate which rejected the legislation. THE GG would be likely to not agree to the DD in this situation.

The GG has other disgressions as well like the merit of the legislation requiring a new election.

why do you think that would possibly be true. That can only occur if the senate changed in between the 3month rejections. It's really not hard to do that you know. What is it with you and DDs?? you claim abbott cant possibly get one - despite evidence to the contrary - and then claim howard had DOZENS, without any eveidence. get over it. the carbon tax WILL be repealed. it may take 6 months, it make tkae 9 months or it may take 3 weeks if the ALP follow the principle of a mandate.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:40pm

I am not here. You cant see me. That is because skippy girl says I am too scared to be here. So I am not, you never saw me.

and apparently neither an I. Could be because I have a job which WOULD confuse him. Mind he went running for cover with the $200 bet on the outcome of the election!

no surprise.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #94 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:18pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:40pm:

and apparently neither an I. Could be because I have a job which WOULD confuse him. Mind he went running for cover with the $200 bet on the outcome of the election!

no surprise.

Wow, you have your impersonation of a sly dog down pat,longliar. You must be embarrassed I highlighted your lies two days in a row. Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:22pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:18pm:

no surprise.

Wow, you have your impersonation of a sly dog down pat,longliar. You must be embarrassed I highlighted your lies two days in a row. Grin

do you still want a $200 bet over the reuslt of the next election or not, roo-coward?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #96 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:04pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:22pm:
[quote author=2836383C3237375B0 link=1335142311/86#86 date=1335239298]I am not here. You cant see me. That is because skippy girl says I am too scared to be here. So I am not, you never saw me.

no surprise.

do you still want a $200 bet over the reuslt of the next election or not, roo-coward?[/quote]

You're the dog, its plain for all to see you dogged it after you claimed Abbott would be PM in May,and you dogged it after I proved your lies yesterday about the low income earners rebate being dumped. Now if you can produce where I asked for a bet about the next election I'll double that 200 bucks, dog boy.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #97 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:08pm

no surprise.

do you still want a $200 bet over the reuslt of the next election or not, roo-coward?

I thought the bet was about an election being held in May..I want some of that  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #98 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:12pm

adelcrow wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:08pm:

no surprise.

I thought the bet was about an election being held in May..I want some of that  Smiley

Yes, it was ,but the dog known as longwhine dogged it,AGAIN.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:43pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:04pm:
[quote author=2836383C3237375B0 link=1335142311/86#86 date=1335239298]I am not here. You cant see me. That is because skippy girl says I am too scared to be here. So I am not, you never saw me.

no surprise.

do you still want a $200 bet over the reuslt of the next election or not, roo-coward?[/quote]

You're the dog, its plain for all to see you dogged it after you claimed Abbott would be PM in May,and you dogged it after I proved your lies yesterday about the low income earners rebate being dumped. Now if you can produce where I asked for a bet about the next election I'll double that 200 bucks, dog boy.

i asked the QUESTION as to whethr or not Abbott could be PM in May. thats what QUESTION MARKS mean, dopey.

and you still think Gilalrd can win the next election over Abbott so put some money where your mouth is.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #100 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm

Everyone knows you're a lying dog, thats why everyone is laughing at you. notice how others want a piece of your stupidity as well now?? toooooooooo funny, dog boy.
Grin Grin Grin
I notice you didn't provide the link to me asking for a bet on the next election,dog, another lie exposed, dog.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #101 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:53pm

Im willing to put a Mitt Romney proportion bet on an election being held this May   Smiley
Money for jam  Smiley

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 1:00pm

adelcrow wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:53pm:
Im willing to put a Mitt Romney proportion bet on an election being held this May   Smiley
Money for jam  Smiley

You think Romney will win? I dont think so. Im pretty sure Obama will. After all the economy might be crap, but it was heading off a cliff 4 years ago so they are still better off than then.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:27pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
Everyone knows you're a lying dog, thats why everyone is laughing at you. notice how others want a piece of your stupidity as well now?? toooooooooo funny, dog boy.
Grin Grin Grin
I notice you didn't provide the link to me asking for a bet on the next election,dog, another lie exposed, dog.

you are the intellectual lightweight that claims gillard will beat abbott in the election so how about you put some money on it or are you going to be the coward you call everybody else?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print