Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Abbott - 6months after election, carbon tax dead (Read 7651 times)
progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abbott - 6months after election, carbon tax dead
Reply #60 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:03pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 4:54pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 4:41pm:
skippy. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 4:31pm:
Quote:
the threshold is effectively 16100 with the Low Income Tax Offest whioch is being removed.

Who gets the low income tax ofset? only low income users, so everyone else PLUS the low income users will be much better off, your lies are exposed,AGAIN.
BTW-you forgot this

Quote:
The tax cuts will be delivered through major structural reform that increases the tax free threshold from $6,000 to $18,200. This means up to one million people will no longer need to fill in a tax return. When combined with the low income tax offset (LITO), people will not pay net tax until their income exceeds $20,542.

AS everyone can see, the low income offset is NOT removed, longliar.

the LITO has been removed. I dont know where you are getting your info from. But in any case, nobody is getting excited by the supposed tax cuts. they are trivial for most and non-existant for a lot and dont go even half way to compnesating for an unnecessary CT.

Quote:
The tax cuts will be delivered through major structural reform that increases the tax free threshold from $6,000 to $18,200. This means up to one million people will no longer need to fill in a tax return. When combined with the low income tax offset (LITO), people will not pay net tax until their income exceeds $20,542.

You are an even bigger liar than I and everyone else gave you credit for. That quote I just posted here,AGAIN, is from a government web site. I bet you the 200 bucks you dogged out of yesterday you are lying and WRONG, you got the guts? then I'll post the link to prove I'm right, you got the balls, liar??????

It may not be gone but it will be gone if not already.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:03pm

Looks like longwhine is hiding under his rock,AGAIN, he always does that when he is busted lying. Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:05pm

progressiveslol wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:03pm:
Quote:
the threshold is effectively 16100 with the Low Income Tax Offest whioch is being removed.

Who gets the low income tax ofset? only low income users, so everyone else PLUS the low income users will be much better off, your lies are exposed,AGAIN.
BTW-you forgot this

Quote:

the LITO has been removed. I dont know where you are getting your info from. But in any case, nobody is getting excited by the supposed tax cuts. they are trivial for most and non-existant for a lot and dont go even half way to compnesating for an unnecessary CT.

Quote:

You are an even bigger liar than I and everyone else gave you credit for. That quote I just posted here,AGAIN, is from a government web site. I bet you the 200 bucks you dogged out of yesterday you are lying and WRONG, you got the guts? then I'll post the link to prove I'm right, you got the balls, liar??????

You want 200 on it too? come on, you gutless like longwhine? put up. 200 bucks say you are both lying AND WRONG. Here is a hint, that quote I keep posting is from a GOVERNMENT website, read it, and then tell me its being removed,

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:11pm

Come on you two, lost your nerve????

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:15pm

It looks like prog has found longwhines rock to hide under, no guts either of them, no surprises there though.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:15pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:05pm:
progressiveslol wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:03pm:
Quote:

BTW-you forgot this

Quote:

Quote:

You want 200 on it too? come on, you gutless like longwhine? put up. 200 bucks say you are both lying AND WRONG. Here is a hint, that quote I keep posting is from a GOVERNMENT website, read it, and then tell me its being removed,

$200 on it either being gone or will be gone. That gives me a little room though, but seen as you are shooting off your mouth like a trooper, I would normally take your money, but this is the net and I dont know nor want to know you in RL.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:20pm

$200 on it either being gone or will be gone. That gives me a little room though, but seen as you are shooting off your mouth like a trooper, I would normally take your money, but this is the net and I dont know nor want to know you in RL.
I'm willing to do a bank transfer to FD or one of the mods to hold our money, you on? or you dogging it like longwhine? I can give you the link once you agree so you can have the cash tonight if I'm wrong. Grin Grin Grin No need if you're gutless and full of sh it,like longwhine. Grin

you do of course agree that when I provide the government web site the info is on you will honour your bet ,dont you? or are you a dog.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:25pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:20pm:
I'm willing to do a bank transfer to FD or one of the mods to hold our money, you on? or you dogging it like longwhine? I can give you the link once you agree so you can have the cash tonight if I'm wrong. Grin Grin Grin No need if you're gutless and full of sh it,like longwhine. Grin

you do of course agree that when I provide the government web site the info is on you will honour your bet ,dont you? or are you a dog.

No dodging here, just aint in it.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:31pm

progressiveslol wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:25pm:
I'm willing to do a bank transfer to FD or one of the mods to hold our money, you on? or you dogging it like longwhine? I can give you the link once you agree so you can have the cash tonight if I'm wrong. Grin Grin Grin No need if you're gutless and full of sh it,like longwhine. Grin you do of course agree that when I provide the government web site the info is on you will honour your bet ,dont you? or are you a dog.

Why doesn't that surprise me.
Any other takers before I post up the web site link? I'd like to earn a quick buck off a numnut if I can. Now all I have are bragging rights that prog and longwhine dont have the guts to back up their lies. Grin Grin Ill give you rightards till the morning, I'm happy to take on a bet with any of you, my 200 win will go to a kids charity. I hope matty turns up. Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:38pm

skippy. wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:31pm:
I'm willing to do a bank transfer to FD or one of the mods to hold our money, you on? or you dogging it like longwhine? I can give you the link once you agree so you can have the cash tonight if I'm wrong. Grin Grin Grin No need if you're gutless and full of sh it,like longwhine. Grin you do of course agree that when I provide the government web site the info is on you will honour your bet ,dont you? or are you a dog.

Why doesn't that surprise me.
Any other takers before I post up the web site link? I'd like to earn a quick buck off a numnut if I can. Now all I have are bragging rights that prog and longwhine dont have the guts to back up their lies. Grin Grin Ill give you rightards till the morning, I'm happy to take on a bet with any of you, my 200 win will go to a kids charity. I hope matty turns up. Grin Grin Grin

You may be right as I cant find the info I thought I had. It would seem that a few people may still be eligible for some form of LITO.

Lucky you did not bet lol

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:42pm

It probably hasnt occured to the goldfish (Skippy) that some of us have actual jobs that take away our time on the net.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:44pm

skippy might get some credibility if he was willing to put $200 ont he result of the federal election. He keesp saying that Gillard will beat Abbott...
CARE TO PUT $200 on that moron?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #72 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:46pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:44pm:
skippy might get some credibility if he was willing to put $200 ont he result of the federal election. He keesp saying that Gillard will beat Abbott...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Cheesy Cheesy

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:52pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:46pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

well look here!!!  here is actual evidence that DRAH can actually read! I think I speak on behalf of everyone here that we are quite surprised that you can read as evidenced by this almost contextual post. The rest of us (except Pansi) thought you were one of those metaphorical monkeys typing on a keyboard. Who knew you could actually read? Before long, you might even convince us you can think. Ask pansi for help. She is nearest your species.

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 6:13pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:52pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 5:46pm:

Cheesy Cheesy

well look here!!!  here is actual evidence that DRAH can actually read! I think I speak on behalf of everyone here that we are quite surprised that you can read as evidenced by this almost contextual post. The rest of us (except Pansi) thought you were one of those metaphorical monkeys typing on a keyboard. Who knew you could actually read? Before long, you might even convince us you can think. Ask pansi for help. She is nearest your species.

lol funny. I dont take much notice of drahs posts because they usually have nothing to do with the context of the thread. Well spotted. He may be turning a corner or showing symptoms of asperger's

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print