Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Islam: a pedophile's dream? (Read 31679 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Islam: a pedophile's dream?
Reply #60 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:09am

FD will happily spend all day digging up obscure quotes from 5 years ago, but somehow he is incapable of finding one reference to an issue that has been discussed ad-nauseum throughout the last 18 months or so.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #61 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:15am

I presume I cannot recall it because it is not in fact what you claim it to be.

But please, prove me wrong.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:48am

freediver wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:15am:
I presume I cannot recall it because it is not in fact what you claim it to be.

No problem then - as I just *KNOW* you are now going to try and prove that. Off you go now, start digging....

I'll give you a start:

google: Aisha consummation before puberty baronvonrort gandalf freediver site:ozpolitic.com

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #63 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:57am

Google: taqiyya

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 3:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:49am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:03am:
well you could always reference the 100 times I mentioned it before. I'm sure the master of necroposting should be able to do that.

Was Muhammad a pedophile or not?

By the standards of the day?   Most probably not.   Social mores were very different and marriages were entered into for many reasons other than just merely "love", Bobby.   Often, considerably older men married considerably young women, even children as a consequence.   The "age of consent" either didn't exist or was often considerably lower than today's.   Even until quite recently, some European nation-states had ages of consent set at 12, whereas in the United States some states had them as low as 9 at the turn of the 20th century.

Judging what occurred 1400 years ago by the social mores of today is fraught with difficult and rather naive IMHO.   As L.P.Hartley puts it, "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there".   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #65 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 4:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 3:24pm:
well you could always reference the 100 times I mentioned it before. I'm sure the master of necroposting should be able to do that.

By the standards of the day?   Most probably not.   Social mores were very different and marriages were entered into for many reasons other than just merely "love", Bobby.   Often, considerably older men married considerably young women, even children as a consequence.   The "age of consent" either didn't exist or was often considerably lower than today's.   Even until quite recently, some European nation-states had ages of consent set at 12, whereas in the United States some states had them as low as 9 at the turn of the 20th century.

Judging what occurred 1400 years ago by the social mores of today is fraught with difficult and rather naive IMHO.   As L.P.Hartley puts it, "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there".   Roll Eyes

Don't weasel out of it:

ramming a 9 year old is pedophilia.

IP Logged

MumboJumbo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 4:05pm

That's asking too much, good sir. Gandy's a spin-doctor, not a miracle worker.

Bobby. wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 4:01pm:

+1. It doesn't help to say that according to some sources she was 12, either.

See Profile For Update wrote on Jan 3rd, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Why the bugger did I get stuck on a planet chalked full of imbeciles?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 4:08pm

MumboJumbo wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 4:05pm:

That's asking too much, good sir. Gandy's a spin-doctor, not a miracle worker.

+1. It doesn't help to say that according to some sources she was 12, either.

Maybe Gandalf can tell us how old the child was that Muhammad rammed?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 4:35pm

sounds very much like the  the Mormans or Seventh Day Adventists...

Warren Jeffs is doing time in jail but he is still in control of children being "married"..TODAY I have read a book on his capture...and I am amazed how one person has this much control..

how does anyone believe these men are GOD.???

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 5:42pm

Don't weasel out of it:

You are judging what happened 1400 years ago, Bobby by modern standards.  As I keep pointing out, women were often married off, as they were after all, essentially chattels to be done with as one wished, for strategic and financial alliances.  This occurred often at very young ages:

Æthelwulf, King of Wessex from 839 CE until his death in 858 CE, married Judith of France, 12 years old, the daughter of Charles the Bald, King of the West Franks when he was 58.   His own daughter, from a previous marriage, Æthelswith (c. 838-888 CE)  became Queen Æthelswith when she married King Burgred of Mercia in 853 CE, when aged 12.

Henry VII's mother, Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby (31 May 1443 – 29 June 1509)  was 12 when she married the 24-year-old Edmund Tudor on 1 November 1455 CE.  When Edmund died in 1456 CE of the plague in captivity at Carmarthen the following November, leaving a 13-year-old widow who was seven months pregnant with their child.   However, that wasn't even her first marriage.  Her first marriage occurred when she was was perhaps a year old but certainly no more than three. However, there is more evidence to suggest they were married in January 1450 CE after Suffolk was arrested and looking to secure his son's future. Papal dispensation was granted on 18 August 1450 because the spouses were too closely related and this concurs with the later date of marriage.

Isabelle D'Angoulême, married King John of England in 1200 CE,  her exact date of birth is uncertain, and estimates place her between at most 15 and more probably towards nine years old at the time of her marriage.  John was 34.

Isabella of Valois, queen of Richard II of England, was six years old when she became queen consort.  When he died, she was only 10, in 1400 CE.

At the age of seven, Margaret of Luxembourg was married in 1342 CE to Louis I of Hungary.

Henry the Young King of England, born 1155 CE, married Margaret of France, born 1157 CE, in 1160! Their only child, William was born in 1177 CE.

Margaret I, Countess of Burgundy (aged 10 at the time of marriage)
The daughter of Philip III of France, she married Louis I, Count of Flanders in 1320 CE, aged just 10.

Joan I of Navarre (aged 10 at the time of marriage) The daughter of Henry I of Navarre and Blanche of Artois (and Queen Regnant of Navarre herself), she married Philip IV of France in 1284 CE, aged just 10. She had her first child at 14.

Isabella of France (aged 12 at the time of marriage) The daughter of Philip IV of France married Prince Edward, the Prince of Wales (future Edward II of England) in 1308 CE, aged just 12. They had become engaged in 1303  CE, when she was 7 and married by proxy in 1305 CE.

Margaret of Provence (aged 13 at the time of marriage) The eldest daughter of Ramon Berenguer IV, Count of Provence and Beatrice of Savoy, she married Louis IX of France aged just 13 in 1234 CE.

The list of dynastic marriages is rather long, Bobby, were they all Paedophiles as well?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 5:44pm

Don't weasel out of it:

Not if she tells you she’s over 16.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:21pm

Quote:
The list of dynastic marriages is rather long, Bobby, were they all Paedophiles as well?

Plugging a 9 year old is pedophilia.

Face facts.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 5:42pm:

Don't weasel out of it:

You are judging what happened 1400 years ago, Bobby by modern standards. 

When Muslims are called out for being barbaric today, you immediately say that the Jews did worse 2000 years ago or Christians 1800-300 years ago.

bvgger orf, dishonest hypocrite.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #73 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:39pm

Yes Soren,

to Brian Ross,

pedophile sympathisers will be exposed .

what reaction are you alluding to .....

these beings are divine feminine beings

transforming into adolescence

this is not for dribbling old fools to leer

and take ungranted liberties .

to think there is a reaction wanting from

an old predatory male looking to take advantage

of this critical stage in a females evolutionary

process is not of a divine nature .

your programming has had an effect it would seem

however

in the divine realms all your predatory thought

are revealed yes and in Muhammad's case

its a systematic pedophilic intent

from a collective group of elite satanic

freemasonic pedophiles and the network

supporting the delivery of innocent victims

from the social services police magistrates

courts the UN all all kingpin elite world

governments collecting the photographs

to be used for blackmail , they all watch each

other and have the dirt ,and as such

the freemasonic oath

binds them unto a collective agenda

and through the courts on the appeal process

these usually get let off or buy off

whomever is the victim ... simply pay to rape

this is by the order of the jesuit vatican

and the recent papal bull announcing it

to be a criminal offence to expose any of it .

this is what brought down the peadophile

ratzinger and ushered in pope francis

both are members of the ninth circle ...

and as such they have both witnessed and

participated in satanic child sacrificial rites .

consequently these are both black magicians ,

satanic paedophiles and minions of the dark .

if any are in confusion , one such as I am

exposes the darkness without permission

or approval yes this work is not for the faint

hearted beloved ones ... and this is why and

from the energy in which I emanate in whom I am

as a humble servant in the divine

and sacred LIGHT as we continue

to monitor all thoughts word

and deed ,and so it is

namaste

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:46pm

Soren wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 10:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 5:42pm:

Don't weasel out of it:

You are judging what happened 1400 years ago, Bobby by modern standards. 

When Muslims are called out for being barbaric today, you immediately say that the Jews did worse 2000 years ago or Christians 1800-300 years ago.

bvgger orf, dishonest hypocrite.

You really don't want to face the reality of history, do you, Soren?  Nothing Muslims do today is as unique as you keep claiming.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17
Send Topic Print