Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Islam: a pedophile's dream? (Read 31410 times)
Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Islam: a pedophile's dream?
Reply #45 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:03pm

How many lessons must we Israeli give to the Muslim aggressors before they will learn not to argue with we brave Jews?
How many times must we come and give you this hard lesson?

Remember I was infantry division in Cast Lead and they run like girls from me and my comrades!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:09pm

Avram claims to be a Labor-voting Jew. But he doesn't actually sound like one. Most of the left-leaning Jews I know sound a lot more rational than Avram.

Avram sounds more like the rabid extremist Zionists you find in radical Zionist movements.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #47 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:11pm

falah wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:09pm:
Avram claims to be a Labor-voting Jew. But he doesn't actually sound like one. Most of the left-leaning Jews I know sound a lot more rational than Avram.

Avram sounds more like the rabid extremist Zionists you find in radical Zionist movements.

Rubbish!!
You support a 13 year old stoned to death for the crime of being rape by group of men.

This is more extreme Muslim than any other any one has say!

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #48 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:14pm

Mean while i say

I vote for Barak
I support two state solution
I support talk to Abbas
I support no more settlement builds

Now look at you extremist
Support stoning to death a child rape victim
Support marriage of children to men
Support Hamas terror
Support those who want to destroy my country

You are lunatic Muslim not ones who we can speak

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #49 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:07pm

Falah, can you tell the difference between Islam legalising a practice and westerners going to jail for the same thing? Why is it you cannot give a straight answer about Islam and can only get on google and try to find an illegal act that somehow compares to what is legal in Islam?

Quote:
There is a practice called "thighing" where a man rubs his penis between the closed legs of a child to get off which is considered acceptable in Islam if she is too young for intercourse.
Mohammad did this with Aisha before he comsummated their marriage.

Is this true Falah?

Quote:
It doesn't bother me. We don't live in a theocracy and we are not agitating for one. We have a clear separation of state and church. Regardless of what the Bible says, you will be punished if you frig yourself with a child.

Mohammedans, on the other hand, want to live in a theocracy and want to live like Mohammed and wank off on small kiddies as a matter of being rightly guided by Mohammed and his god.

Can you see the difference?

Probably not.

Exactly.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #50 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:06pm

falah wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 1:41pm:
People who deny young women the right to marriage are denying human biology

They are not women, they are girls.  A 10 year old would not have finished primary school.  Not allowing little girls of this age to marry is about protecting them, it is not about denying them anything.  Their bodies are not fully ready for pregnancy and childbirth, nor are they likely to have matured enough to satisfactorily fulfil the duties of a mother.  Only a sexual deviate would see nothing wrong in having sex with girls that young.

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #51 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:47am

falah wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 1:41pm:
Frances wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 1:01pm:
Girls are able to become pregnant before their bodies are ready for childbirth.  Anyone who suggests that girls can marry and bear children once they attain puberty is heartlessly condemning many of them to complications and deaths during childbirth - and with frequent pregnancies from a very young age, a complete breakdown in health by the time they enter adulthood

Quote:
Mom in Spain happy that her 10-year-old gave birth

A Romanian Gypsy woman whose 10-year-old daughter just gave birth in Spain says she's delighted to have a new granddaughter and doesn't understand why the birth has shocked anyone - let alone become an international sensation...

...There were no complications during the birth, and the 10-year-old and her baby are doing fine, her mother said.

"She's doing well and is very happy with her daughter," the woman said.

People who deny young women the right to marriage are denying human biology:

Quote:
The latest statistics show that 177 girls under the age of 15 gave birth in Spain in 2008.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11684854

Marrying upon reaching puberty is still common in Europe amongst the millions of Christian Roma people
Quote:
The legal age for marriage in Romania is 18, but the law allows Romanians to marry at 16 with parental consent. The country generally tolerates arranged child weddings among Gypsies, also called Roma, whose ancient traditions call for the marriage of children once they reach puberty.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-02-28-romanian-gypsies_N.htm

Is that really the best you can do in response to my question - copy and paste a few items about Spanish Gypsies?

Gypsies can hardly be said to be representative of any culture other than that of the Gypsies themselves, nor can they be said to be representative of the religion the profess to follow.  Historically the Gypsies were Goddess worshippers, more akin to Wicca than anything else but, for convenience sake, many years ago converted (in name at least) to the main local religion. Whether they profess to be Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Protestant or Muslim, they usually retain their traditional beliefs.

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:01pm

Apparently news articles about non-Muslims is the only explanation Falah needs to give about Islam.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 11:36pm

falah wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 6:09pm:

Where do you find rabid extremist Islamist jihadis like you? A particular mosque or all of them? Do you have a family service at quarter past and a rabid jihadi service at quarter to the hour and rainbow service after lunch?  Or how does it work? You recognise the rabid jihadis by their beard or is there some other way of you guys checking each other out as 'bruvvers'?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 7:34am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 9:04am:
nice flawed logic there FD - but then again that is your specialty.

Gandalf, you attempt to read an awful lot into the fact that no-one mentions whether she had hit puberty. The fact is that Muhammed and the early Muslims allowed it to become established that she was 9 years old, and did not record a single reference to when she actually hit puberty, despite other references to her menstruating later in life, and the use of puberty in other areas of Islamic law to mark age of majority (legal adulthood for the purpose of property rights). The most likely explanation for this is that she was pre-pubescent when Muhammed had sex with her. It is extremely unlikely that Muhammed waited till she reached puberty, but left no trace of his moral rectitude, and even more unlikely that Muhammed intended that other Muslims wait until their child brides reach puberty. You are interpreting the absence of evidence in the least rational way possible. It would have been highly unusual at the time for a 9 year old to have reached puberty, so the assumption on everyone's mind would have been that she was pre-pubescent - an assumption that no-one made any effort to change.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 8:00am

freediver wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 7:34am:
Gandalf, you attempt to read an awful lot into the fact that no-one mentions whether she had hit puberty.

umm no , there are multiple references to her hitting puberty. I guess that just renders the rest of your rant null and void.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #56 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 8:12am

Can you quote some of these references?

Let me guess, they all just happen to leave out whether this happened before or after Muhammed had sex with her?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #57 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:03am

well you could always reference the 100 times I mentioned it before. I'm sure the master of necroposting should be able to do that.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #58 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:49am

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:03am:
well you could always reference the 100 times I mentioned it before. I'm sure the master of necroposting should be able to do that.

Was Muhammad a pedophile or not?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #59 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:53am

I honestly don't recall them Gandalf. I am especially intrigued by your claim that they contradict my argument.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
Send Topic Print