Send Topic Print
Police State.. (Read 13938 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Re: Police State..
Reply #75 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:23pm

To say that I'm against all Aboriginals is a lie. What I am against is ANY  RACE of people being given special treatment by the authorities or the media or whoever.

But there is a sector amongst the Aboriginals, who feel they they deserve more than the rest of the public at large. It is this sector that I level my criticism at, both the Aboriginal activists and those in the media who are too afraid to publish the truth about them.

I state as an example the way Aboriginal Activists hijacked the medal presentation in Canberra to the Emergency Service workers. An event where Prime Minister Gillard was handing out the awards.

The Aboriginals did no service to their race by their disgraceful behaviour and THAT is the type of thing I am talking about.

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:35pm

red baron wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:23pm:
To say that I'm against all Aboriginals is a lie. What I am against is ANY  RACE of people being given special treatment by the authorities or the media or whoever.

But there is a sector amongst the Aboriginals, who feel they they deserve more than the rest of the public at large. It is this sector that I level my criticism at, both the Aboriginal activists and those in the media who are too afraid to publish the truth about them.

I state as an example the way Aboriginal Activists hijacked the medal presentation in Canberra to the Emergency Service workers. An event where Prime Minister Gillard was handing out the awards.

The Aboriginals did no service to their race by their disgraceful behaviour and THAT is the type of thing I am talking about.

Knowing quite a few Aboriginal people your description of them falls someone short. I don't mind you criticizing the actions of individuals and identifiable groups but don't blame their shortcomings on their race and be careful not to stereotype the whole Aboriginal community.

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #77 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:43pm

MOTR I get what your saying. So I will put it on record that I have nothing whatsoever against the Aboriginal community at large. However I am not happy with the image the Aboriginal Activists portray supposedly on behalf of their people.

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:55pm

red baron wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:43pm:
MOTR I get what your saying. So I will put it on record that I have nothing whatsoever against the Aboriginal community at large. However I am not happy with the image the Aboriginal Activists portray supposedly on behalf of their people.

I'm glad to hear that. There are plenty of Aboriginal activists that do it well and I think some of them are unfairly portrayed in the media, but that doesn't mean they all do it well. There are still many injustices and inequities experienced by Aboriginal people, so activism is necessary.

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #79 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 10:54pm

red baron
Would you write that in  this way:
I'm not happy with the image the Cronulla rioters portrayed supposedly on behalf of their people.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #80 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:53am

red baron wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:51pm:
I've read a lot about the Cops and how bad they were.

But I have read very little about the car load of criminals, who wantonly ran down two women injuring one of them very seriously.

What about the actions of those crims..who wanted to drive on and mow down the whole street, so they could make good their escape?

What about them?

Oh yes that's right, there were Aboriginals involved weren't there! Yes can't go criticising them, they have a free pass to everything.

Personally I think those Cops were heros in stopping what could have been a massacre. And if there had have been there'd be plenty on this site right, now asking why the Cops didn't do their job!

I agree, I only said something when I found out that an officer had assualted the suspect when he was already 100% subdued.
We both know when force is and isnt illegal.
Surely limiting and punisihing behaviour like this could help police safety when on the job.

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #81 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:55am

Pretty funny reading your racist ignorant stuff red then having you whine about me comparing apples and oranges

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #82 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:57am

MOTR wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:02pm:
There is a lot of respect for police. It's the few that bring disrespect upon themselves. Just like your slur on all Aboriginal people doesn't bring much credit to yourself.

We should not let the good cops get off.
They are responsible for making sure their colleagues are acting legally.
That is their job apparently.
By letting the pigs get away with commiting offences and abusing their power they to are commiting a crime, so are good cops even good?

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #83 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:13am

How did I know you would come back with that one Puppet?

It was not a racist comment. It was a comment based on the actions of the Aboriginal Activists group who purport to represent the mainstream of Aborigines in this Country.

They do not. They are a radical element who answer only to themselves.

You only have to look at the murky hands in housing development in Redfern and how many aboriginal families are being forced out, so that a handful of so called council members, can line their pockets with gold at the expense of the greater community.

Before aiming your gun and pulling the trigger P.Puppet I strongly suggest you have a very close look at the Aboriginal situation.

For a start there is a hugely disproportionate representation of Aboriginals involved in crime. To a great extent, their elders must take a great deal of responsibility for this. There are high figures in Aboriginals involved in heavy duty crime. It is not uncommon to see young Aboriginal kids out and about in Redfern, the Cross, Surry Hills at all hours. Where are their parents? What the hell are 8...9..10 year olds doing on the streets at that time and in that area?

This is an enormous problem and I don't know how it is going to be solved.

Clearly the parents of these children don't care what they get up to.

I know this much, if Police have to go into Redfern at night, usually they have to send two vehicles. One for the complaint and the other to protect vehicle No2, so it doesn't get torched whilst the 1st crew check the incident.

Redfern and surrounding  areas are out of control because of Aboriginal crime. Aren't you lucky you don't live there.

Incidentally, if it had been your mother who was run  over by those crims at the Cross, would you feel so caring and softy touchy feely,towards the crims when the Cops got them out of the car?

I remember once when I was involved in a stolen car chase at 35 Division, in Glenfield. Several Police cars were involved in the chase but we were the ones to pull the vehicle over. I got out of the passenger side of the Police vehicle and was about to walk towards the suspect's car.

Suddenly he reversed down the side of the Police vehicle, my side, and I had l leap for my life to avoid being crushed.

When I got that dude out of the car, needless to say, I wasn't to happy with him. Draw your own conclusions...when you're out there doing it, sometimes your own life can be a split second from termination, as was mine that particular night. And I was injured getting out of the way as his car scraped down the side of our vehicle.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:26am by red baron »  

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:48am

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:57am:
There is a lot of respect for police. It's the few that bring disrespect upon themselves. Just like your slur on all Aboriginal people doesn't bring much credit to yourself.

By letting the pigs get away with commiting offences and abusing their power they to are commiting a crime, so are good cops even good?

We should not hang every cop that shows human emotion and does what a million others would do in the same position ... don't like it don't break the law

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #85 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:50am

Johnsmith wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:48am:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 9:57am:

We should not hang every cop that shows human emotion and does what a million others would do in the same position ... don't like it don't break the law

The cops are breaking the law as well..

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:15pm

That fella on the foot-path didn’t struggle too much when the hand-cuffs went on, hey?

Here’s an idea.

Perhaps all the ingrates can wear “I hate coppers” badges, so when they need assistance the police can by-pass them and let them fend for them-selves.

Great news they are cracking down further on criminal biker gangs as well.

All good  Smiley

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #87 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:20pm

FriYAY wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:15pm:
That fella on the foot-path didn’t struggle too much when the hand-cuffs went on, hey?

Here’s an idea.

Perhaps all the ingrates can wear “I hate coppers” badges, so when they need assistance the police can by-pass them and let them fend for them-selves.

All good  Smiley

The guy had been shot you idiot of course he is struggling.
But he had two guys twice his size holding him down.
It was clear he was no longer a danger, meaning that officer broke the law by assualting him.

I thought police were meant to treat people equally?
How about all plainclothed police have to wear a badge so people can let them die if they need help or medical assitance etc..

IP Logged

FriYAY
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:28pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:20pm:

Here’s an idea.

All good  Smiley

It was clear he was no longer a danger, meaning that officer broke the law by assualting him.

How about all plainclothed police have to wear a badge so people can let them die if they need help or medical assitance etc..

Pity they all didn’t receive fatal gunshots wounds.

2 big coppers, cool.

Boohoo.

Treat who equally? Criminals? They all looked to be treated equally as the scum they are, all good.

Nasty ingrates would suggest this, you are nothing if not predictable.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #89 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:30pm

FriYAY wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:28pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 12:20pm:

Here’s an idea.

All good  Smiley

Pity they all didn’t receive fatal gunshots wounds.

2 big coppers, cool.

Boohoo.

Treat who equally? Criminals? They all looked to be treated equally as the scum they are, all good.

Nasty ingrates would suggest this, you are nothing if not predictable.

Seems you do not even understand the system you support

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print