Send Topic Print
Police State.. (Read 13850 times)
bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Re: Police State..
Reply #60 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:11pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:00pm:
Sickening video of police out of control. The youth has been shot already, then the cop lays into him in full view of 200 people.

When will the cops learn that there are cameras out there. If you do it you will be caught on camera.

Copping it at The Cross

This exclusive footage by The Sunday Telegraph shows the dramatic arrest of 18-year-old Troy Taylor, who was shot then punched by NSW Polic...

http://video.dailytelegraph.com.au/2225332442/Copping-it-at-The-Cross

Wow what pigs
hope they get charged with assualt

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #61 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:13pm

Johnsmith wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:07pm:
Sickening video of police out of control. The youth has been shot already, then the cop lays into him in full view of 200 people.

When will the cops learn that there are cameras out there. If you do it you will be caught on camera.

Copping it at The Cross

This exclusive footage by The Sunday Telegraph shows the dramatic arrest of 18-year-old Troy Taylor, who was shot then punched by NSW Polic...

Those cameras do the community a disservice .. the more often that happens, the less the police will be inclined to act ... the civil libitarians are help crimes run riot ... go back to the old days when you did something wrong, police beat you up a bit and sent you home with a warning ... courts weren't as busy, prisons weren't as full, and often the kids learn't their lesson before things got to far ...

I saw the footage on tv, but didn't the same kids earlier shoot into a night club? pull a gun and you deserve whatever you get .
The officer was committing a crime when he assaulted an already subdued assailant.
Force is only legal when someone’s life is at threat and this was not the case in the video.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:32pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:13pm:

Copping it at The Cross

Those cameras do the community a disservice .. the more often that happens, the less the police will be inclined to act ... the civil libitarians are help crimes run riot ... go back to the old days when you did something wrong, police beat you up a bit and sent you home with a warning ... courts weren't as busy, prisons weren't as full, and often the kids learn't their lesson before things got to far ...

I saw the footage on tv, but didn't the same kids earlier shoot into a night club? pull a gun and you deserve whatever you get .
The officer was committing a crime when he assaulted an already subdued assailant.
Force is only legal when someone’s life is at threat and this was not the case in the video.

And thats exactly part of the problem ... you use whatever force you need to to make sure you get home safely to your family ... the rules protect the crooks and screw the cops.. if he didn't like he he should never have pulled out a gun ... these people have no regard for anyone else's rights, I believe that if they act in such a manner they forfeit their own human rights ... the crooks are taking over the streets , and the police are to scared to do anything because they are worried about being sacked or charged themselves. ... sometimes i wonder if some of the other cultures have the right idea .. chop the hands of a theif, allow the victims to decide the pinishment  etc.. the civil libertarians are destroying our streets ... sure, we need a balance, but the pendulum is swinging too far the wrong way ... its time to stop it.

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:37pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:11pm:

Copping it at The Cross

Wow what pigs

Assault? no way! they'll get some counseling, or at least that's what the corrective services dept. will tell News Ltd.

Who wants a police state? not me. The cops are out of control. Hasn't there been eight shootings in one week? Gun happy rednecks.

Civil liberties.....bring 'em back!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #64 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:41pm

Johnsmith wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:32pm:

Copping it at The Cross

And thats exactly part of the problem ... you use whatever force you need to to make sure you get home safely to your family ... the rules protect the crooks and screw the cops.. if he didn't like he he should never have pulled out a gun ... these people have no regard for anyone else's rights, I believe that if they act in such a manner they forfeit their own human rights ... the crooks are taking over the streets , and the police are to scared to do anything because they are worried about being sacked or charged themselves. ... sometimes i wonder if some of the other cultures have the right idea .. chop the hands of a theif, allow the victims to decide the pinishment  etc.. the civil libertarians are destroying our streets ... sure, we need a balance, but the pendulum is swinging too far the wrong way ... its time to stop it.
I have nothing against police using force when needed but it was clearly not needed when the suspect was already subdued.
This is an illegal action on behalf of the officer who assaulted him.
Cops are just muscle working for a big gang.
Freedom is dying, rebellion is a natural reaction.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:47pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:41pm:
Johnsmith wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:32pm:

Copping it at The Cross

I have nothing against police using force when needed but it was clearly not needed when the suspect was already subdued.
This is an illegal action on behalf of the officer who assaulted him.
Cops are just muscle working for a big gang.
Freedom is dying, rebellion is a natural reaction.

That big gangs job is to make sure you and I go to sleep safely at night .. that gang risks their lives every day to make sure we are safe ... I'd rather that gang than another ... its easy to sit and judge ..
I've had my run in with cops (traffic offenses)  and I get pissed of at them, but I have to at least respect the fact that they go out every day not knowing if they will come home, something I'm not willing to do myself ... you try it before you judge them . I live on the GC, a young cop  was shot here last year .. you tell his wife and kids about the crims rights. I know if I had to do it, bugger them, I rate my health above that of any crook.  If I have to give him an extra couple of punches to make sure, I make sure.

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #66 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:54pm

Quote:
That big gangs job is to make sure you and I go to sleep safely at night .. that gang risks their lives every day to make sure we are safe ... I'd rather that gang than another ... its easy to sit and judge ..
I've had my run in with cops (traffic offenses)  and I get pissed of at them, but I have to at least respect the fact that they go out every day not knowing if they will come home, something I'm not willing to do myself ... you try it before you judge them . I live on the GC, a young cop  was shot here last year .. you tell his wife and kids about the crims rights. I know if I had to do it, bugger them, I rate my health above that of any crook.  If I have to give him an extra couple of punches to make sure, I make sure.
Well a good way for them to better assure their safety is to not be complete assholes to the public.
They do a lot of good, they also do a lot of bad.
They need to take responsibility and stop the bad things.
If people can respect the law they are less likely to break it.

You may do what you want but it is illegal and I thought cops were ment to.. I dunno follow the bloody law

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:56pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:54pm:
Quote:
Well a good way for them to better assure their safety is to not be complete assholes to the public.

You may do what you want but it is illegal and I thought cops were ment to.. I dunno follow the bloody law

the rules are only any good if both teams play by the same rules ...

(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #68 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:58pm

Johnsmith wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:56pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:54pm:
Quote:

the rules are only any good if both teams play by the same rules ...

Hitting someone when they are subdued is illegal. Enough said.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #69 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:51pm

I've read a lot about the Cops and how bad they were.

But I have read very little about the car load of criminals, who wantonly ran down two women injuring one of them very seriously.

What about the actions of those crims..who wanted to drive on and mow down the whole street, so they could make good their escape?

What about them?

Oh yes that's right, there were Aboriginals involved weren't there! Yes can't go criticising them, they have a free pass to everything.

Personally I think those Cops were heros in stopping what could have been a massacre. And if there had have been there'd be plenty on this site right, now asking why the Cops didn't do their job!

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:02pm

There is a lot of respect for police. It's the few that bring disrespect upon themselves. Just like your slur on all Aboriginal people doesn't bring much credit to yourself.

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #71 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:10pm

red baron wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:51pm:
I've read a lot about the Cops and how bad they were.

But I have read very little about the car load of criminals, who wantonly ran down two women injuring one of them very seriously.

What about the actions of those crims..who wanted to drive on and mow down the whole street, so they could make good their escape?

What about them?

Oh yes that's right, there were Aboriginals involved weren't there! Yes can't go criticising them, they have a free pass to everything.

Personally I think those Cops were heros in stopping what could have been a massacre. And if there had have been there'd be plenty on this site right, now asking why the Cops didn't do their job!

Yeah couldn't believe the front page this morning,Aboriginal elders complaining because one of their criminal youth copped a punch in the head.No mention of the car owner or the people they ran down.

Frankly the copper should have shot him in the head, saved us all alot of tax dollars feeding him in prision then also saved a lot of heartache for his future victims when he gets out.

But then again I'm a WASP so it's all my fault.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #72 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:13pm

What happened Smithy?

You got a smack from one of our Aboriginal brothers one night while you were strolling down Hunter St?

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #73 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:14pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 7:11pm:

Copping it at The Cross

Wow what pigs

The Cops beat people up like that here in Melbourne too.
Usually happens during protests.

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #74 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:17pm

Life_goes_on wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 9:13pm:
What happened Smithy?

You got a smack from one of our Aboriginal brothers one night while you were strolling down Hunter St?

HA, nope but had a few run ins with the tribe of coconuts at the old high from the hostel up the road.
But that aside just fed up to the backteeth with these idiots getting away with everything & the fact everything someone elses fault.
bugger'em.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print