falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Multiculturalism
Reply #30 - Apr 18th, 2012 at 10:53pm

... wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 at 9:48pm:
falah wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 at 8:40pm:
Frances wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 at 2:23pm:
I was walking through The Rocks once, and an elderly woman leaning on her fence shouted out at me "Go back where you came from".  If i was feeling like an argument, I could have told her that I was Australian and therefore was already where I had come from, but I just kept on walking.  Sometimes I think about that and wonder where she actually thought I came from.....

One of my earliest memories is of sitting with my mother at a picnic table near the beach with my mother, and carload of drive past yelling at "bugger off you wogs"

Disturbing enough to be mistaken for a person from an ethnic minority and abused for it on one occasion. It must be awful for people who have to face that all the time because they actually are from an ethnic minority.

It is odd how some people seem to lack empathy for other people. You have to wonder what kind of parents they had that raised such jerks.

So?  Lots of dickheads, young punks, like to yell stuff at pedestrians or cyclists as they drive past. Stupid, I know, and you wonder if it really makes them feel tuff, but my point is that these dickheads just yell for the sake of yelling.  If you're visibly different, at least they have something to yell instead of just "blaaaaaahhh!!!"  Either way, it's just noise. 

But if it happened everyday?

I had an African-American client a few years ago, and she said that she never had copped so much racial abuse in her life before coming to Australia - and she was only here for a few days.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #31 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:05am

falah wrote on Apr 18th, 2012 at 10:53pm:
I was walking through The Rocks once, and an elderly woman leaning on her fence shouted out at me "Go back where you came from".  If i was feeling like an argument, I could have told her that I was Australian and therefore was already where I had come from, but I just kept on walking.  Sometimes I think about that and wonder where she actually thought I came from.....

One of my earliest memories is of sitting with my mother at a picnic table near the beach with my mother, and carload of drive past yelling at "bugger off you wogs"

Disturbing enough to be mistaken for a person from an ethnic minority and abused for it on one occasion. It must be awful for people who have to face that all the time because they actually are from an ethnic minority.

It is odd how some people seem to lack empathy for other people. You have to wonder what kind of parents they had that raised such jerks.

So?  Lots of dickheads, young punks, like to yell stuff at pedestrians or cyclists as they drive past. Stupid, I know, and you wonder if it really makes them feel tuff, but my point is that these dickheads just yell for the sake of yelling.  If you're visibly different, at least they have something to yell instead of just "blaaaaaahhh!!!"  Either way, it's just noise. 

I had an African-American client a few years ago, and she said that she never had copped so much racial abuse in her life before coming to Australia - and she was only here for a few days.

There is no undertone of bigotry in this country, just ask tolerator, matty, and the rest of the right wing nuts. They are all just mis understood youth and the rest should piss off back to there own country or have their boats sunk before they can get here.

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #32 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 7:33am

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #33 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 7:40am

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #34 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 7:48am

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #35 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:26am

So- segregation - a good thing?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #36 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:36am

Multiculturalism is nothing more then Anti-White.

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #37 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:40am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:26am:

SOB

Well it works

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #38 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:30am

BlOoDy RiPpEr wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:40am:

SOB

Well it works

They eventually got rid of it in South Africa though, didn't they?

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #39 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:31am

BlOoDy RiPpEr wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 8:36am:
Multiculturalism is nothing more then Anti-White.

How is that?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #40 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:53am

Frances wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:30am:

SOB

Well it works

They did.  It all seems to be going well.  I mean, the country has just been on the up and up ever since...

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #41 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:54am

You lie through your teeth.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:00am

Frances wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 9:30am:

SOB

Well it works

Er... and look what happened.

South Africa suffers from relatively heavy overall regulation burden compared to developed countries. State ownership and interference impose high barriers to entry in many areas.[11] The unemployment rate is very high at over 25%, and the poor have limited access to economic opportunities and basic services.[12] Restrictive labour regulations have contributed to the unemployment malaise.[13]

The high levels of unemployment and inequality are considered by the government and most South Africans to be the most salient economic problems facing the country.[14] These issues, and others linked to them such as crime, have in turn hurt investment and growth, consequently having a negative feedback effect on employment.[14] Crime is considered a major or very severe constraint on investment by 30% of enterprises in South Africa, putting crime among the four most frequently mentioned constraints.[15]

Wiki

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:04am

I had a PNG client just yesterday saying how complementary everybody is about the bone through his nose. It never gets so much attention back home. He was beaming about it.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #44 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:09am

Soren wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 10:04am:

I had a PNG client just yesterday saying how complementary everybody is about the bone through his nose. It never gets so much attention back home. He was beaming about it.

Heh. Some ppl whose first language isnt english dont get our "tones" and dont understand sarcasm or fakeness.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print