Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print
SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems (Read 24233 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems
Reply #75 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:55am

Yusuf Ali

Quote:
Australian 'fought for al-Qaeda'
January 17, 2014

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=942519

When Australian citizen, Yusuf Ali, was initially declared a victim of the internecine conflict [moslems slaughtering other moslems] in Syria, didn't the Australian moslem community claim that this person had gone to Syria as an 'aid worker', so as to help the victims of the conflict ?

And now it emerges [when the Australian moslem community are no longer able to spin, Yusuf Ali, as 'a quiet and a gentle man'], now his friends, and the moslem community, concede that Yusuf Ali had darker motives, for travelling to Syria.

Surprise, surprise,   ....NOT!

Moslems are inveterate LIARS.

It can be demonstrated, that moslems are continually, and intentionally;
1/ misrepresenting ISLAM to us [who are not moslems],
2/ misrepresenting themselves to us [who are not moslems],
3/ and misrepresenting the 'character' of their community to us [who are not moslems].

Q.
Why so ?

A.
Moslems are inveterate LIARS, because moslems are persons who are enthralled by ISLAM.

What is ISLAM ???

Quote:

In a modern world sense, ISLAM can be defined, essentially, as a vicious fascist political philosophy.

ISLAM is political philosophy which [it can be demonstrated!] uses common age-old political 'mechanisms' [like lying, deception, intimidation, and extreme violence], in seeking to pursue its [ISLAM's] political aims.

And in the area of 'deception', where moslems are resident in Western nations, moslems are using their community 'status', as members of a religion, as a shield [and as a cloak] which moslems cynically use, to protect themselves [and their community], from legitimate scrutiny and legitimate censure by outside bodies and individuals.

ISLAM is an extremely deceitful and extremely violent political philosophy,
.....which is masquerading as a justice based religion.

ISLAM, and its practise in Australia, should be proscribed [banned] by law, imo.

But i'm not holding my breath.

And what is a 'moslem' ???

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Dictionary;
terrorist = = a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Why would any thinking, reasonable person, wish to associate themselves with a vile, and violent and deceitful philosophy like ISLAM ?

ISLAM is a false religion, for a false people.

Stay away from it, spurn it.

ISLAM is not worthy.

Moslems are not worthy.

Google;
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

Google;
taqiyya - the muslim doctrine of deceit

2 Corinthians 6:15
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16  And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Proverbs 15:9
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Psalms 146:8
The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #76 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:40pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:55am:

3/ and misrepresenting the 'character' of their community to us [who are not moslems].

Lying for Allah, and lying for ISLAM, so as to promote ISLAM and its interests = = 'good works' for the moslem.

Every act, which helps ISLAM to defeat the infidel = = 'good works' for the moslem.

a good one.....

Taqiyya and Tawriya: how muslims deceive the infidels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxbHLPomAE

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:55pm

Yadda, for someone who claims that Muslims are allowed to lie to non-believers, you sure do it a lot.  I have explained to you now many times that taqiyya means a Muslim can hide their faith in order to protect themself, which is hardly a bad thing.

Look up what the Koran actually says in reference to the practice and you will see it is nothing like what you repeatedly say.

Pete Waldo wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #78 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:27pm

Stratos wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:55pm:
Yadda, for someone who claims that Muslims are allowed to lie to non-believers, you sure do it a lot.  I have explained to you now many times that taqiyya means a Muslim can hide their faith in order to protect themself, which is hardly a bad thing.

Look up what the Koran actually says in reference to the practice and you will see it is nothing like what you repeatedly say.

Quote:
taqiyya means a Muslim can hide their faith in order to protect themself

That is only a half-truth Stratos.

But i think that you know that.

Stratos,

You are such a valuable useful idiot for ISLAMISTS.

Such a useful disseminator, of moslem lies and deceit.

And the sad fact is that you do not care one iota, that you are a disseminator of moslem lies and deceit.

Why is that Stratos ?

There is an interest that you are protecting.

But it is an interest that you will never disclose here.

Why is that Stratos ?i

Yadda wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 10:55am:

ONE EXAMPLE [the next item, below], of a truth which Stratos resolutely refuses to acknowledge and confront.

[And why is that so ?]

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims
London, Sept.8 [2007]
A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.
Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.
A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....
He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

Why so ?

Q.
Why does Stratos emphatically refuse to acknowledge and confront the [clearly apparent] wickedness and lies of moslems ?

A.
In defending the wickedness and the lying of moslems, there is an interest that Stratos is protecting.

But it is an interest that Stratos will never disclose to us here on OzPol.

Stratos, you are just a very insincere and untrustworthy person, imo.

You should convert.

You would be right 'at home', amongst the 'brothers'.

You already have the most important characteristics, of a good moslem, imo.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #79 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:31pm

Yadda - I would argue that Syria is not an example of Muslims killing Muslims.

Whilst it is the case that both sides are Muslim - its the same as saying in Northern Ireland the IRA fighting the UFF is Christians murdering Christians.

It's more a case of an utter fruitcake desperately clinging to power because he knows when/if he falls he will end up like Mr Gadaffi, shot in the head and paraded on the front of a jeep through the streets.

Assad doesn't care if the opponents are Jewish, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist - he cares that they are rebels and opponents and want him dead.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:49pm

YUSUFALI: Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

That is the passage that the doctrine of taqiyya is based on.  Tell me where it says you can say whatever the hell you want.

Yadda wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:27pm:
Why does Stratos emphatically refuse to acknowledge and confront the [clearly apparent] wickedness and lies of moslems ?

Because I've never met an extremist Muslim.  I know they are out there sure, but frankly lately it's been the actions of yourself and Pete who worry me far more, who use their religion as justification to murder babies.  So lets have a quick look at the religious people who post here:

You (christian):  Believe killing babies and genocide is OK under certain circumstances.
Pete (christian):  Believe killing babies is OK under certain circumstances.
Gandalf (muslim):  Does not believe killing babies is OK under certain circumstances.

I absolutely condemn anyone who would use their religion for evil, and there are Muslims who do this.  You will never hear me defend them.  What I don't like is people who would make wild assumption on two and a half billion people and judge them based on their choice of religion, a religion which the majority practice peacefully.

Thus killing those Canaanite babies while they were still innocent, was a particularly merciful act

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #81 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 12:41am

Stratos wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:49pm:
YUSUFALI: Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

That is the passage that the doctrine of taqiyya is based on.

Tell me where it says you can say whatever the hell you want.

e.g.
Quote:
July 28, 2006
Islamic Dictionary for Infidels

...Robert Spencer, ..."Religious deception of unbelievers is indeed taught by the Qur'an itself: "Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers. If any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah; except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them" (Qur'an 3:28). In other words, don't make friends with unbelievers except to "guard yourselves from them": pretend to be their friends so that you can strengthen yourself against them. The distinguished Qur'anic commentator Ibn Kathir explains that this verse teaches that if "believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers," they may "show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/012406.phpi

Quote:

Yadda wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:27pm:

Because I've never met an extremist Muslim.  I know they are out there sure, but frankly lately it's been the actions of yourself and Pete who worry me far more, who use their religion as justification to murder babies.  So lets have a quick look at the religious people who post here:

You (christian):  Believe killing babies and genocide is OK under certain circumstances.
Pete (christian):  Believe killing babies is OK under certain circumstances.
Gandalf (muslim):  Does not believe killing babies is OK under certain circumstances.

I absolutely condemn anyone who would use their religion for evil, and there are Muslims who do this.  You will never hear me defend them.  What I don't like is people who would make wild assumption on two and a half billion people and judge them based on their choice of religion, a religion which the majority practice peacefully.

You prefer moslems, to Christians, because the moslems which you have contact with [publicly, openly] decry wrongdoing ?

And moslems can't lie to you [about their real intents and their real motives] ?          Cheesy

does Abu want Shariah law for Australia?
freediver wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:06pm:
Quote:
[quote].....normal muslims are peaceful and dont want to do the stuff you are saying.

......Even when Abu says he believes in the death penalty for apostasy and destroying freedom and democracy yuou refuse to believe it. All he has to do is point out his impotence to achieve his goals and you take this to mean they are not his goals. I have never seen anyone so easy to fool.

freediver wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 7:02pm:

Are you honestly incapable of telling the difference between impotence and benign intent?

I do not believe the 'stance' which you are presenting here, Stratos.

You are defending moslems, for a reason which you have not disclosed, imo.

IMO, you are a very deceitful person.

That is my opinion of you.

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 7:19am

Stratos wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:49pm:

That is the passage that the doctrine of taqiyya is based on.  Tell me where it says you can say whatever the hell you want.

Want to answer that this time Yadda?   And not with the ramblings of some radical?

Yadda wrote on Jan 18th, 2014 at 12:41am:
You prefer moslems, to Christians, because the moslems which you have contact with [publicly, openly] decry wrongdoing ?

Well why not.  Also conveniently avoiding the fact you (and Pete) support baby killing in certain circumstances.

And moslems can't lie to you [about their real intents and their real motives] ?         

According to scripture on taqiyya, no.

Says the guy who supports baby killing and genocide lol

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 8:18am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:31pm:
Yadda - I would argue that Syria is not an example of Muslims killing Muslims.

Whilst it is the case that both sides are Muslim - its the same as saying in Northern Ireland the IRA fighting the UFF is Christians murdering Christians.

It's more a case of an utter fruitcake desperately clinging to power because he knows when/if he falls he will end up like Mr Gadaffi, shot in the head and paraded on the front of a jeep through the streets.

Assad doesn't care if the opponents are Jewish, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist - he cares that they are rebels and opponents and want him dead.

One of the most sensible posts ive seen off you in a long time.

Assad will destroy his whole country before he loses power and will kill any human being just to do it.

Assads dad slaughtered 30-40 thousand  people in the 70's, I guess the population is rising up and trying to stop his son aswell.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #84 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:19am

Stratos wrote on Jan 18th, 2014 at 7:19am:
......you (and Pete) support baby killing in certain circumstances.

Yadda, is a baby killer!       Yadda, is a baby killer!

Quote:

Hey folks, we don't have to address any of Yadda's arguments in his posts any more, coz,

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #85 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:30am

BUT THESE FOLKS [encouraging infants to be combatants and sucicide bombers] ARE OK, COZ, THEY ARE POOR, POOR MOSLEMS;
Please close the Islam forum
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1382389044/120#120

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb.

More moslem justification for the slaughter of children, during "Jihad operations"....

Quote:
There Can Be No End to Jihad'

Islamist Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, in an exclusive interview, discusses the rationale for 9/11, the Christians he most respects, and the Jesus he defends.
posted 11/05/2007
....Any weapons are legitimate in jihad. Even animals may be used as "suicide bombers"! It is not restricted by target—even Muslims or children, if used by the enemy as human shields, can be killed.
....Killing women and children never was and never will be part of the jihad in Islam, whether that be the women or children of the Muslims or non-Muslims. So if Chechen mujahedeen killed women and children in Beslan, I would condemn it. The children of non-Muslims, such as those at Beslan, who die in such circumstances go to Paradise.
....Women and children [i.e. boys under 15] or Muslims are not legitimate targets—nor are any noncombatants [clergy, disabled, insane, elderly, etc.]. Not even Israeli children or women, unless they serve in the military, which most do, or live in properties taken from dispossessed Palestinians (Muslim or Christian), which virtually all do.
However, if children are killed, the fault lies with the adult occupiers who brought them into a battlefield situation.

.....quoting a 'peace loving' moslem cleric, explaining that it is the non-moslems who are always to blame, when non-moslem children [i.e. Jewish children in occupied 'Palestinian'] are killed in "Jihad operations" with moslems.

Google;
"There Can Be No End to Jihad"

i.e.
SO, ACCORDING TO THE DUPLICITY OF MOSLEM PROPAGANDA....

If those who resist ISLAMISTS inadvertently kill innocents  = = "THEY, ARE MURDERERS OF INNOCENTS"

But if ISLAMISTS kill innocents  = = IT IS THE FAULT OF INFIDELS, BECAUSE THEY ARE BRINGING INNOCENTS INTO AN ENVIRONMENT OF CONFLICT [.....even when ISLAMISTS intentionally, or carelessly cause the deaths of those innocents]

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:55am

Yadda wrote on Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:19am:
Stratos wrote on Jan 18th, 2014 at 7:19am:
......you (and Pete) support baby killing in certain circumstances.

Quote:

Hey folks, we don't have to address any of Yadda's arguments in his posts any more, coz,

Yadda,can u repeat that again?

Are you a baby killer?

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:57am

What are you getting at Yadda, that your beliefs are just as bad as those of extremists Muslims?

Yadda, is a baby killer!

No you aren't (as far as I know).  But you have previously on several occasions defended the genocides commited in the name of God as they occur in the Bible.  Do you deny this?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #88 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 7:16pm

Stratos wrote on Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:57am:

What are you getting at Yadda,

that your beliefs are just as bad as those of extremists Muslims?

Yadda, is a baby killer!

No you aren't (as far as I know).  But you have previously on several occasions defended the genocides commited in the name of God as they occur in the Bible.  Do you deny this?

Where does the truth lay ?

A few more examples of ISLAM's war of lies, and it is a war that is being waged by moslems, against all of 'unbelieving' mankind....

Hamas' Claims - True or False ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSuWFbiYGM

Taqiyya and Tawriya: how muslims deceive the infidels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxbHLPomAE

Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

Those among us, who advocate for moslems, are standing 'shoulder to shoulder' with liars and murderers.

Yet moslems claim that they represent a force for peace and truth in the world - ISLAM.

Where is the truth ?

Based upon life experience and our own discernment, we all make our own choices in this life.

And it will be, as a consequences of our choices in this life, that [in 'the end'] we ourselves, are defining who we really are.

Some of us are not sorry, for our poor choices, and in that, many of us refuse to turn away from making more poor choices.

The circumstance and the 'end' which prideful mankind will come to;

Psalms 7:15
He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

ISLAM - THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzxiHfWvBGw

IP Logged

Stratos
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 7:28pm

Lol Yadda, did you think that would distract me from the fact you clearly ignored this part?

Stratos wrote on Jan 18th, 2014 at 11:57am:
But you have previously on several occasions defended the genocides commited in the name of God as they occur in the Bible.  Do you deny this?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Send Topic Print