Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37
Send Topic Print
FDA: Vaccines still contain Mercury (Read 117375 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: FDA: Vaccines still contain Mercury
Reply #315 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:06pm

Stig wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 1:00pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:56pm:
Stig wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:29am:
So again, remind me what qualifications in sicence this DA has?

Don't worry - I'm sure he wouldn't have any objections to doctors lecturing him on points of law

Such as?

Oh, any really. Since this idiot DA suddenly believes he has a better grasp on medical issues that most of the worlds doctors.

Maybe a random group of doctors could start by issuing a press release commenting on each case he takes on and go from there.

Oh sorry, my mistake I misintrepreted your point. My apologies.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #316 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:16am

the facts are amalgamated here

NZ Vaccine Promoters Terrified of Vaxxed Documentary, Vinny Eastwood

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #317 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:17am

VAXXED - VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM

Top comments
jay how
jay how3 weeks ago
mind control they destroy put kids minds cause there scared they might grow up real and take over the world and make it a better place this makes me sick I will never give my kids any vaccines I hope I can reverse the effect that I have noticed after the shots
Reply 4    
View all 3 replies
jay how
jay how2 weeks ago
rite I got there shots noticed change now never again will I vaccinate again
Reply 1    
Sam Smith
Sam Smith1 week ago
Feed yourselves up on Diatomaceous Earth (make sure it's says it's Perma Guard - that's food grade) it aids the body in eliminating toxins....so too does Activated Charcoal - either way they both do the same thing...aid the body in eliminating toxic substances.
Reply 1    
D Marino
D Marino4 months ago
These medical pharma bastards are killing our children.  These bastards are destroying children's minds.  These bastards are causing horrific pain and suffering to the innocent child.  These bastards are doing this intentionally knowing full well that vaccines are not safe nor effective in doing anything other than causing harm.  The unfortunate situation is that decades after children get these shots the real horror will arise of more sickness and disease as adults and no one will suspect the hidden dangers from the shots as infants and children that are the cause.
Read more
Reply 7    
spiceyfood52
spiceyfood523 weeks ago
Vaccines do not work, my grand daughter, had the chicken pox shot, and she had 2 why we don't know, and guess what it didn't help 6 years later, she got chicken pox's. The doctor on call told me he couldn't tell me if she had chicken pox's but he said off the record, she has them, I asked why he couldn't tell the truth, he said I sell vaccines and if I tell you, the truth I will get fired, and then he said vaccines do not work.
Reply 3    
D Marino
D Marino4 months ago
There is no mention of the brain hemorrhages in infants caused by vaccines being wrongfully blamed on parent or babysitter causing shaken baby syndrome!  Many cases resulted in people sitting in prison innocent of shaken baby syndrome when attorneys have no knowledge of the vaccine cases proven to cause brain hemorrhages.
Reply 3    
NON-pro vaccine professionals
NON-pro vaccine professionals1 month ago
So far,  these shows rarely touch on this MASSIVE problem.  The Syndrome, is one that is about SBS but I havent seen it because Christina England said vaccines arent mentioned as the cause of SBS and I would be sitting there awaiting this and be furious that they didnt.  Why is the VACCINE issue such a big secret?  It IS the ONE thing that causes the MOST DESTRUCTION in peoples health and the one thing that is touted as saving the most lives.  I feel like I'm in Twilight Zone

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #318 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 8:21am

Doco is so full of holes its particularly transparent.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #319 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:08am

Measles Outbreak 2017: Anti-Vaxxers Targeted

Published on Jun 5, 2017
Get the Tea now! Click here - https://www.getthetea.com

Measles are making a huge comeback in the United States. Parents who don’t vaccinate their kids are often blamed by doctors and journalists for the revival of this rather harmless childhood disease. As an educated parent, it is time to get your children out of harm’s way and stop falling for one of the largest, most evil, and fraudulent lies in history. Whether we get sick or not depends on the health of our immune system.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #320 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:40am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 7:08am:

Measles Outbreak 2017: Anti-Vaxxers Targeted

Published on Jun 5, 2017
Get the Tea now! Click here - https://www.getthetea.com

Measles are making a huge comeback in the United States. Parents who don’t vaccinate their kids are often blamed by doctors and journalists for the revival of this rather harmless childhood disease. As an educated parent, it is time to get your children out of harm’s way and stop falling for one of the largest, most evil, and fraudulent lies in history. Whether we get sick or not depends on the health of our immune system.

Hahahaha...

Watching YouTube videos rather than attending University = educated these days?

Did you ever think that maybe the rise of Chemtrails has been concerned scientists in the resistance spraying these chemicals in the air in order to counteract those in the vaccinations?  It makes sense, the rise in chemtrails equals exactly the rise in vaccinations from the great wars until now.  The correlation is real and undeniable, wake up sheeple.

Those brave scientist working the resistance against the evil deep state and powers that be should be applauded, but not too much, you don't want to blow their cover!

FACT!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #321 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:40am

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/synergistic_toxicity_q.html

Synergistic toxicity
[back] Vaccine Ingredients 

[It isn't just vaccines, you have fluoride (found in water, cooking utensils, and drugs eg Antacids, SSRI), attaching to aluminium to enter the brain]

See: Fluoride increases lead uptake  Glutathione  Blood brain barrier

[2014 May] Fluoride combined with even trace amounts of aluminum in water can cause major brain damage

[2009 Oct] Aluminum in vaccines increases thimerosal's toxicity by Teresa Binstock

More on Thimerosal & things that synergistically increase the toxicity

Quotes
"And combination of substances in toxicology can be greater than the sum of its parts. "With lead and mercury, for instance, a  toxicity rating of 1 for each mercury and lead equals not 2, but 60 when combined."---Hal Huggins

We now know that aluminum causes significant abnormalities in neurotubules, microscopic tubes in neurons essential to their function, and these abnormal neurotubules are strongly associated with Alzheimer's disease. Aluminum enters the brain by a number of mechanisms, for example by attaching to glutamate and fluoride. With the widespread use of the excitotoxin glutamate as a food additive and fluoride being added to drinking water supplies, aluminum absorption is common. In addition, injected aluminum can complex with fluoride within the body to produce a compound, fluoroaluminum, that has a number of harmful effects, including brain injury. There is some evidence that fluoride can trigger microglial activation and excitotoxicity, which in combination is particularly injurious to the brain. (Blaylock, RL. Fluoride 2004:37(4);301 -314.) Vaccine Safety Manual  by Neil Z. Miller. (Preface)

A multitude of studies have shown that Aluminium, especially if combined with fluoride, is a powerful brain toxin and that it accumulates in the brain. How Vaccines Can Damage Your Brain: Vaccines, Depression and Neurodegeneration After Age 50: Another Reason to Avoid the Recommended Vaccines By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

"We have demonstrated the toxicity of thimerosal by using it to kill neurons in culture. At 50 nanomolar thimerosal the neuron killing capacity/rate is about doubled with the addition of levels of aluminium found in vaccines. The aluminium alone at this level is not demonstrated to be toxic, so it is enhancing the toxicity of the thimerosal. It likely does this by increasing the rate that thimerosal breaks down releasing ethylmercury which is the toxic material" -------Testimony Prof Boyd Haley, University of Kentucky, Chair and Head of Chemistry.......

Another important factor with regard to mercury on the mind, which officials at the CDC, FDA and the professors in the IOM do not consider, is synergistic toxicity - mercury's enhanced effect when other poisons are present. A small dose of mercury that kills 1 in 100 rats and a dose of aluminum that will kill 1 in 100 rats, when combined have a striking effect: all the rats die. Doses of mercury that have a 1 percent mortality will have a 100 percent mortality rate if some aluminum is there. Vaccines contain aluminum. Mercury on the Mind by Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD

"One publication showed that combining mercury and lead both at LD1 levels caused the killing rate to go to 100% or to an LD100 level (12).  An LD1 level is where, due to the low concentrations, the mercury or the lead alone was not very toxic alone (i.e., killed less than 1% of rats exposed when metal were used alone).  The 100% killing, when addition of 1% plus 1% we would expect 2%, represents synergistic toxicity.  Therefore, mixing to non-lethal levels of mercury plus lead gave an extremely toxic mixture!  What this proves is that one cannot define a “safe level of mercury” unless you absolutely know what others toxicants the individual is being exposed to.  The combined toxicity of various materials, such as mercury, Thimerosal, lead, aluminum, formaldehyde, etc., is unknown.  The effects various combinations of these toxicants would have is also not defined except that we know they would be much worse than any one of the toxicants alone.  So how could the ADA take any exception, based on intellectual considerations, to my contention that combinations of Thimerosal and mercury could exacerbate the neurological conditions identified with autism and AD?  Autism and AD have clinical and biological markers that correspond to those observed in patients with toxic mercury exposure.  Why would the ADA take this position?  I personally feel like I have been in a ten-year argument with the town drunk on this issue.  Facts don’t count and data is only valid if it meets the pro-amalgam agenda......The synergistic effects of mercury with many of the toxicants commonly found in our environment make the danger unpredictable and possibly quite severe, especially any mixture containing elemental mercury, organic mercury and other heavy metal toxicants such as aluminum."--Boyd Haley  http://www.whale.to/m/haley.html

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #322 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:41am

"A single vaccine given to a six-pound newborn is the equivalent of giving a 180-pound adult 30 vaccinations on the same day.  Include in this the toxic effects of high levels of aluminum and formaldehyde contained in some vaccines, and the synergist toxicity could be increased to unknown levels.  Further, it is very well known that infants do not produce significant levels of bile or have adult renal capacity for several months after birth.  Bilary transport is the major biochemical route by which mercury is removed from the body, and infants cannot do this very well.  They also do not possess the renal (kidney) capacity to remove aluminum. Additionally, mercury is a well-known inhibitor of kidney function."--Boyd Haley Ph.D.

Antibiotics [See: Neomycin (MMR vaccine)]
"Studies on the toxicity of mercury to mammalian neurons in culture demonstrate that low nanomolar levels can have lethal effects. Experiments using this system have also demonstrated, in agreement with published literature, that many antibiotics, other heavy metals and chemicals increase the toxicity of mercury and thimerosal (ethyl mercury). Additionally, in this same system the female hormone estrogen decreases thimerosal's toxic effects. In contrast, the male hormone testosterone greatly increases the toxicity. This may explain the 4 to 1 ratio of boys to girls that become autistic and the observation that boys represent the vast majority of the severe cases of autism. "---Boyd Haley, Ph.D. (Testimony Before the House Government Reform Committee)

"Also, it’s not only those children, but those who are on antibiotics are much more susceptible to all types of mercury toxicity, because antibiotics have been shown in experiments with rats to prevent the excretion of mercury. So, it builds up in the bodies of these children......The same thing with diets: milk diets increase the retention of mercury in the bodies of children....the diet, the antibiotics and what we call synergistic toxicity of the exposure to other heavy metals, which is rampant in this country. Interview of Dr. Boyd E. Haley by Teri Small

Both ampicillin and tetracycline have been shown to enhance the neuron-killing effect of thimerosal, perhaps by enhancing its delivery to specific sites....Other heavy metals (Pb, Cd, Zn). Lead plus mercury has an effect 50 times that predicted from simply adding the individual effects.  More on Thimerosal & things that synergistically increase the toxicity

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #323 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:46am

Awww ou've quoted whale.to,

do they still have a link abusing me on their page.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #324 - Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:47am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:41am:

That is a flat out lie.  Not even a real person or a real quote. 

I suggest you remove that from your post and apologise for unknowingly or otherwise spreading lies and fake news. 

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #325 - Jun 7th, 2017 at 3:31am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 9:47am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jun 6th, 2017 at 8:41am:

http://www.whale.to/c/10639352_880907245283555_6798080714747380136_n.jpg

That is a flat out lie.  Not even a real person or a real quote. 

I suggest you remove that from your post and apologise for unknowingly or otherwise spreading lies and fake news. 

Dr. Penny Profit ... ?????

hello !!!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #326 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 3:29am

SHOCKING: MD DOCTORS REVEAL VACCINE RISKS! COMPREHENSIVE DOCUMENTARY!

Published on Jun 15, 2017
WHAT'S THE VISION BEHIND VACCINES REVEALED
YOU ASK?

PREMISE
There is no individual right superior to having domain over what substances may enter one’s body and no greater parental right than to determine what substances are introduced into the bodies of their children.

LOGIC
Premise 1: When it comes to vaccine risk, the only debate is the degree of risk that vaccines pose.
Premise 2: High-level, well-credentialed experts disagree on the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
Conclusion: Therefore, without government compulsion or intervention, parents should have the right to choose what, if any vaccines their children should receive and individuals should have the right to determine if they wish to be vaccinated.

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
There is an urgent cultural problem where there exists extreme conflict, contention and confusion regarding one of the most significant and controversial health debates of our day, forced vaccination. This has resulted in an unacceptable situation where government regulators have violated the rights of parents in deciding whether or not they want to inject vaccine substances into their children.

Further, the rights of health care professionals to speak freely regarding their views of vaccines have been trampled on with the threat of ridicule, censure and de-licensure. Additionally, workers are being forced by their employers to subject themselves to vaccines and the media has attacked anyone who questions today’s compulsory use of vaccines.

Vaccines Revealed exists to be a beacon of light that shines uninhibited truth on this critical subject. By aggregating the world’s leading experts on vaccines into a global forum where unbiased knowledge can be freely shared, we endeavor to be a resource for millions of enlightened parents and concerned people worldwide who wish to evaluate this topic and form an independent opinion from which they can act in their own interest.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #327 - Jun 16th, 2017 at 7:34am

Light, you need to learn to separate fact from theory (conspiracy or otherwise).

It's the same sort of thinking that leads you to take the word of proven and consistent liars time and time again as a reliable source of news and anything that contradicts them gets deemed "fake news", be it Trump, Alex Jones/Infowars (who you hated with a passion as they debunked your Chemtrails theory until Trump gave them press credentials, now they've got the don's tick of approval they're find with you, so long as you ignore the previous dbunking) or any of the myriad of conspiracy theorists on YouTube you post, and repost, time and time and time again.

I fear that you're too far gone to redeem.

Nonetheless, your ignorance and retardation is forgiven.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #328 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 10:38pm

This Topic was moved here from General Board by Setanta.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #329 - Jun 23rd, 2017 at 7:56am

Check out timestamp 5:13.

Pretty typical of those who seem to be against vaccinations, all they have is Google to feed their ignorance yet they think they're "informed".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37
Send Topic Print