Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37
Send Topic Print
FDA: Vaccines still contain Mercury (Read 117384 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: FDA: Vaccines still contain Mercury
Reply #300 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:03am

SadKangaroo wrote on May 18th, 2017 at 10:24am:
Haha, he's an anti-vaxer too?

Is there any conspiracy he doesn't subscribe to? And the same lame tactics or doing everything but offer evidence to support his claims and reposts time and time again the same nonsense to bury posts he doesn't like... It's chemtrails all over again...

Next they'll be gifs and memes... Poor light, what a challenge life must be.

I suppose you take vaccines too ?

that would explain your mania .. ok thank you

things appear much clearer now

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #301 - May 19th, 2017 at 2:05am

before you take your next vaccine

check this out ,

Bayer Exposed ( HIV Contaminated Vaccine )

[Video] Bayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S. in Europe, Asia - Unearthed documents show that the drug company Bayer sold millions of dollars worth of an injectable blood-clotting medicine -- Factor VIII concentrate, intended for hemophiliacs -- to Asian, Latin American, and some European countries in the mid-1980s, although they knew that it was tainted with AIDS. Bayer knew about the fact that the drug was tainted and told the FDA to keep things under wraps while they made a profit off of a drug that infected its patients. If these allegations are true, then both Bayer and the FDA are at fault for this catastrophe. FDA regulators helped to keep the continued sales hidden, asking the company that the problem be ''quietly solved without alerting the Congress, the medical community and the public,'' according to the minutes of a 1985 meeting.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #302 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:48am

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #303 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:51am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:48am:

As the link on the teleportation shows, this is why I have zero faith in worldtruths accuracy

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #304 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:54am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:51am:

As the link on the teleportation shows, this is why I have zero faith in worldtruths accuracy

look at the links

the science is presented .

can you disprove the evidence presented ?

if so spill the beans ,

if not .. you admit defeat and that you are a paid shill from big pharma

yet either way be at peace

namaste

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #305 - May 23rd, 2017 at 10:55am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:54am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 23rd, 2017 at 10:51am:

look at the links

the science is presented .

can you disprove the evidence presented ?

if so spill the beans ,

if not .. you admit defeat and that you are a paid shill from big pharma

yet either way be at peace

namaste

1. No science there.
2. Its RFK jr, a known anti-vaxx nut.
3. Its worldtruth.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #306 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:21am

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/election/district-attorney-nico-lahood-says-vacc...

District Attorney Nico LaHood says vaccines cause autism

AN ANTONIO —
SAN ANTONIO (KABB) - Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood is making a bold statement about vaccines.
In a video posted on Facebook by the Autism Media Channel, LaHood says:
"I'm Nico LaHood. I'm the criminal district attorney in San Antonio, Texas. I'm here to tell you that vaccines can and do cause autism," says LaHood in a promotional video for the movie 'VAXXED.'
The 21-second clip, which includes a full screen that reads "THE PROSECUTOR: Nico's story coming August 30, 2016," has received hundreds of shares and nearly 30,000 views.
LaHood and his wife are parents to one child with autism and the couple has participated in many autism awareness-related events.
"After his 18 month vaccination, we had a very different child," Lahood said of his son.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states vaccines do not cause Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Also featured in the upcoming movie, "Vaxxed" is a whistle blower who disputes this fact, calling the CDC'S MMR vaccine study a fraud.
Director of The Children's Hospital of San Antonio Autism Clinic, Dr. Melissa Svoboda who agrees with the CDC's findings, explained what happened with the study.
"What he was talking about is one small part of the study where they thought they saw an increase of African American boys developing Autism after the MMR vaccine, " Svoboda said. "The reason that was thrown out of the study is because that number was too small and they thought it was not clinically significant."
"I just encourage people just to educate yourself, that's it and make your own decision," Lahood said. "I'm not forcing my opinion on you, I'm just giving you my opinion."
If you're interested in watching the movie, VAXXED is available online, in a limited number of theaters and soon on DVD.
For more information on The Children's Hospital of San Antonio's Autism Clinic, click here: Autism Treatment

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/district-attorney-nico-lahood-says-vaccines-...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #307 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:23am

So he's got a B.Sci/B.Laws

Actually BTW i am the light, I had my second rabies shot on Friday, want to know what adverse effects I got?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #308 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:28am

no thank you

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/election/district-attorney-nico-lahood-says-vacc...

District Attorney Nico LaHood says vaccines cause autism

AN ANTONIO —
SAN ANTONIO (KABB) - Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood is making a bold statement about vaccines.
In a video posted on Facebook by the Autism Media Channel, LaHood says:
"I'm Nico LaHood. I'm the criminal district attorney in San Antonio, Texas. I'm here to tell you that vaccines can and do cause autism," says LaHood in a promotional video for the movie 'VAXXED.'
The 21-second clip, which includes a full screen that reads "THE PROSECUTOR: Nico's story coming August 30, 2016," has received hundreds of shares and nearly 30,000 views.
LaHood and his wife are parents to one child with autism and the couple has participated in many autism awareness-related events.
"After his 18 month vaccination, we had a very different child," Lahood said of his son.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states vaccines do not cause Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Also featured in the upcoming movie, "Vaxxed" is a whistle blower who disputes this fact, calling the CDC'S MMR vaccine study a fraud.
Director of The Children's Hospital of San Antonio Autism Clinic, Dr. Melissa Svoboda who agrees with the CDC's findings, explained what happened with the study.
"What he was talking about is one small part of the study where they thought they saw an increase of African American boys developing Autism after the MMR vaccine, " Svoboda said. "The reason that was thrown out of the study is because that number was too small and they thought it was not clinically significant."
"I just encourage people just to educate yourself, that's it and make your own decision," Lahood said. "I'm not forcing my opinion on you, I'm just giving you my opinion."
If you're interested in watching the movie, VAXXED is available online, in a limited number of theaters and soon on DVD.
For more information on The Children's Hospital of San Antonio's Autism Clinic, click here: Autism Treatment

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/district-attorney-nico-lahood-says-vaccines-...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #309 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:29am

So again, remind me what qualifications in sicence this DA has?

And just for your information, didnt even get a sore arm this time.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #310 - May 29th, 2017 at 11:31am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 11:29am:

And just for your information, didnt even get a sore arm this time.

He has none.  But since Light has already reposted the article rather than responding to you, I expect he'll just try to bury you question like he does so very many others.

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #311 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:49pm

Don't worry - I'm sure he wouldn't have any objections to doctors lecturing him on points of law

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #312 - May 29th, 2017 at 12:56pm

Stig wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:49pm:

Don't worry - I'm sure he wouldn't have any objections to doctors lecturing him on points of law

Such as?

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #313 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:00pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:56pm:
Stig wrote on May 29th, 2017 at 12:49pm:

Such as?

Oh, any really. Since this idiot DA suddenly believes he has a better grasp on medical issues that most of the worlds doctors.

Maybe a random group of doctors could start by issuing a press release commenting on each case he takes on and go from there.

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #314 - May 29th, 2017 at 1:06pm

Turned out this latest star witness for anti-vaxxers is a real upstanding sort of guy

Quote:
On the first day of the trial, LaHood asked one of those prosecutors to speak to Reed’s top lieutenant, Cliff Herberg, about reducing the charge against his client to a Class C misdemeanor with deferred adjudication, the equivalent of a traffic ticket.

Herberg refused. Two days later, Herberg’s future job with Bexar County disappeared. The reason, according to a county commissioner, was LaHood, who told top officials that he’d be “offended” if the county rehired Herberg.

Herberg later alleged that he was told he could be assured of scoring the job — and of collecting his retirement with just 14 months to go with the county — under one condition: Hire a relative of LaHood’s wife before LaHood was sworn in.

Quote:
Jay Norton used those words to brush off a threat made by his boss, District Attorney Nico LaHood, according to defense attorney Joe Gonzales, who testified Monday that LaHood had threatened to destroy his law practice if Gonzales dared to allege prosecutorial misconduct in a murder case LaHood was prosecuting.

Edited:
LaHood was arrested in June 1994 for attempting to sell 200 Ecstasy pills worth $3,600, with a firearm to an undercover police officer. At the time of his arrest, he was in his third year at San Antonio College and working at a nightclub. He entered a plea bargain with District Judge Sid Harle in August 1994 and was given deferred adjudication, a probated $1,000 fine and ordered to perform 320 hours of community service.[3]

Outstanding guy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37
Send Topic Print