Send Topic Print
Meditation (Read 202904 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Meditation
Reply #15 - May 11th, 2012 at 5:52pm

You are existing in your continually-developing ascended form whilst you are with us, and the subtle astral bodies in which you are traveling to us and our city with whilst you ‘imagine’ yourselves here, are ascending and being uplifted as you feel the energies that many of you are now already becoming a part of sending and giving of yourself, without even yet realizing it.

Why, hello dear beautiful souls! We can feel an influx of you dear souls who have just began to join us, and many of you are attempting to feel yourselves here much to little or no avail. We should say that every soul who is now making it their intent are now with us and are now becoming a part of these Love giving rituals, even if in your Earthly body and at your surface you feel that you are not doing so or you feel that you are not yet with us. You are indeed with us, simply in measured ways dear souls.

Some of you are dealing with blocks and strains while attempting to feel yourselves with us, but so very many more of you are now feeling us whilst you read and absorb this communication.

You are feeling yourselves with us, and we encourage every one of you to continue on and go into bit of a meditation after finishing absorbing and reading this message, for we can go on with our rituals for every bit as long as you can feel yourselves with us and each and every soul who makes it your intent to be with us will truly be feeling us and our rituals in any given moment that you wish to be a part of such rituals as of course we exist outside of the confines of your perception of time and are able to perform these rituals literally, at any ‘time’.

To those who are feeling yourselves with us in increased purity, there are many ascended souls around you now who are giving off our beautiful, Loving energies to uplift you with such energies. Many of you have specific pains and fears and such in yourselves that need to be exposed and shown to you at this time and we ask you to ask us for the energetic abundance and sustenance that will see you absorbing our energies better in this moment.

As you do this, feel yourselves begin to float above the rest of the group of ascended souls who are giving this energy. Feel the energetic chord attached to your own [astral] body, and as you feel yourself being uplifted by this Kundalini Logos energy, feel in yourself the impression of the being who was you, who was at first simply a part of this group but who is now floating and hovering above this group, and receiving the giving of the energies of this group in much more purity than you were feeling by simply existing and being a part of this group.

This method of Lighted ritual is one of our most potent and many of you are in the ‘center’ so to speak of it now. We foresee that many of you who will choose to stay with us long after this communication has ceased, will routinely attempt to feel yourselves receiving this specific type of abundance of ritualistic energy, as we will uplift you with this energy each and every time and we are not limited to simply sending one soul up, so to speak.

Begin to see and feel around you whilst you still feel yourselves existing atop the group of ascended souls giving this Logos energy, and notice that there are others around you who are also hovering up above this group, who are also being Universally uplifted by this wonderful abundant energy.

Notice that you are not alone and that there are many souls with you receiving this energy. Some of them are Earthly souls who have made their way here and themselves asked to feel the abundance of energy in this specific ritualistic fashion, and some are ascended or near-ascended souls existing within the ‘confines’ to so speak of Acclipthys.

These souls are themselves undergoing fourth dimensional lessons and are being cleansed of the, what can be seen as lower vibrations which they still harbor within, which they are themselves learning to outgrow by feeling the energies they are being given as a part of this beautiful ritual.

If felt to be necessary, ask yourselves to be let down now and for you to be a part of the group again.

Dear souls of Earth who are with us and who have asked to feel such abundance of energy, you have just taken part in a very potent ritual that we are continually performing here in this city and outside of the confines of this city, and the ritual in which you were just involved in whether you realized it fully or not as well as the continued rituals that we can feel many of you will choose to take part in after this communication; these rituals have served to uplift your Lives and your learning of karmic lessons along your Life paths in wonderful ways and in ways that will see your experiences that much easier and more Lighted.

Upon the many revelations that are going to become commonplace on your world, you will learn that the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria had a very vested interest in the ‘cloud cities’ and ascended realms in the sky that would make our appearance rarely but that would be marvelous to behold when we did decloak, and upon ascending Lemuria began to find a communication and a long lasting bond and relationship with us, and many souls who would have otherwise chosen to exist within the Inner Earth have instead chosen to Live with us in one of the infinite ascended cities existing in your skies and atmosphere currently.

Each and every facet of lower dimensional Life on Earth has had a higher dimensional, perceived polar opposite, and the ascended cities that exist in your sky and the ascended Inner Earth as well is a very good testament to this, and we hope that many souls on Earth will be comforted by the fact that your lower dimensional society is literally surrounded by ascended beings and civilizations.

We will now temporarily depart the channels of our scribe and the channels of all who will now tune out of this communication and our energies which are attached to this communication.

Unbeknownst to our scribe, our primary agenda in bringing this communication forth was to invite many souls who would be reading this communication to take part in the meditative ritual that has just taken place.

Again dear souls, we will not be finished with these rituals simply because we finish this communication. We invite our scribe as well as every soul who has been reading and absorbing this communication to continue to be with us and to in your own way, let us teach you of some of the many more rituals that we perform all of the time on this ‘world’.

If you have ‘time’ so to speak, we could begin to show some of you dear beautiful souls what Life is like in these cities and show you our own methods of gaining nourishment and sustenance.

We can say dear souls, that the fruit in which we consume happily is so very much more wonderful to behold and to feel and ‘taste’ than even the greatest tasting of fruit that you are used to on Earth. The best part about this ascended ‘fruit’ dear souls, is that it contains within it pure encodements of Logos energy that indeed, does uplift your spirit complexes and every facet of your complexes which will be absorbing the energies given by the fruit upon consuming it, even if doing so in the astral.

We have only began the most potent of our meditations and our Love-giving rituals for this specific date along your Cosmic Calendar, and since the very important synchronistical aligned date known by many as the 5-5 [note from Wes – this communication was brought forth on 5-6], we and so very many other ascended souls and civilizations have been assisting your world by bringing through the pure energies that were decreed to now be brought through with the passing of that and many other important dates.

You may continue to feel fatigued for the time being as your bodies and minds continually adjust to these ever-purer frequencies coming your way but this is something that we are all assisting you with, and performing these rituals with us and feeling yourself in the center of the mass giving of Love, will assist you in better handling and integrating these wonderfully pure energies that you are being given in such abundance that it may be difficult to handle at times. We are with you always and if the intent is made, you can be with us always as well.

Thank you to the Golden Council of Acclipthys, and to Archangel Michael for Representing this Council.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #16 - May 11th, 2012 at 6:11pm

if you feel inadequate

or refuse to let go of past mistakes

try unconditional forgiveness now..

you are an eternal being having a human experience

so be it

namaste

-:)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #17 - May 19th, 2012 at 9:01am

is it time to ramp up your power?

How to Access Superconsciousness - full HD

IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #18 - May 19th, 2012 at 4:49pm

I realised the other day that since i became a parent meditation has fallen out of my life, so sad as it was a big part of who i was all through my twenties. It was bought up for me when i saw a study showing meditation is good for mental health.

http://www.healthcanal.com/mental-health-behavior/29232-Meditation-linked-better...

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #19 - May 20th, 2012 at 12:13pm

Blessings!

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #20 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 4:54pm

Complete chakra meditation. 45 minutes. Chakra meditatie. Chakra frequenties. Chakra frequencies.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #21 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:56pm

Advanced Meditation Of Unity Consciousness - The "New YOU Attunement"

Published on Jun 6, 2012 by DivineWillPower
http://www.divinewillpower.com I have personally rendered the images within this video and carefully coded each of them to carry specific frequency patterns to help you unlock and easily work through any emotional barriers that you may have, to love and forgive in absolute acceptance without judgment and as these images flow along with the audio portion of this recording. The coded frequencies however, are more than just the audio and visual portion of this video. They are attached to the magnetic resonance of the entire project as a whole. I carefully structured this meditation over the period of several months, and then coded those structures and energetically attached the frequency patterns to this video with the assistance of the angels to help you find your "New You Attunement" So ask the angels for assistance often as they are waiting most enthusiastically to assist you.

As we all begin to more regularly include our favorite meditations in your daily routines, I would absolutely recommend starting with grounding, or growing your root system as a base or template for all of your meditations, and then include whatever focus you are intending thereafter within your awareness, in order to receive the greatest updates within the body at any given time. I have proven quite extensively through my own body and evolution that by grounding 1st, you can assure that your body will be able to receive the very maximum updates you may potentially receive during any given time or meditation, especially in these coming weeks and months ahead. The more grounded your body is, the more power and light you can then fill within the body.

Of course, I do still urge you to ultimately do what your own nervous system says feels right for you, as well as through your own intuitive guidance; Highest Self/Angels. Only YOU truly know what is best for you. You must listen to your body as she will never lie to you! I do believe I have a lot to offer through my own experience and knowledge of what has been successful for me. I just feel an obligation to make that distinction whenever I offer my advice as I'm not beyond admitting what I've had the most success with doesn't necessarily mean it will be the fastest road for others. I am only offering the best tools and techniques I can to the world, completely free, in love and gratitude to each of you that are aspiring to better your own lives, and so then through each of our own evolution, we also begin healing the planet as an ever-evolving collective consciousness, all together manifesting the New Earth Sun.

My Series of Guided Meditations Playlist For Becoming A Fully Incarnate Being
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL844FE4DAE85DD799&feature=plcp

Guided Meditation of Highest Self - Calling All Angels - A Message To The Ground Crew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqOTa1kub-E

Guided Meditation of Empowerment - New Earth Frequencies - Grounding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y2opUi2VG0
Category:
Education

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #22 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:59pm

How to Access Superconsciousness - full HD

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #23 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:23pm

Surrender of the Cabal Meditation.

Exact times for different time zones are:

9:00 am HAST June 10th (Hawaii)
11:00 am AKDT June 10th (Alaska)
12:00 pm PDT June 10th (Los Angeles)
1:00 pm MDT June 10th (Denver)
2:00 pm CDT June 10th (Houston)
3:00 pm EDT June 10th (New York)
4:00 pm BRT June 10th (Rio de Janeiro)
8:00 pm BST June 10th (London)
9:00 pm CEST June 10th (Paris)
9:00 pm SAST June 10th (South Africa)
10:00 pm EEST June 10th (Bulgaria)
11:00 pm MSK June 10th (Moscow)
12:30 am IST June 11th (India)
3:00 am CST June 11th (Beijing)
4:00 am JST June 11th (Tokyo)
5:00 am AEST June 11th (Sydney)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #24 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 7:19pm

Creating New Earth 3

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #25 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 11:41am

Bashar 11 11 meditation

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Jul 11th, 2012 at 7:56pm

The Secret Doctrine, Vol 1

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 7:51pm

Galactic Family Of Light An Hour With An Angel With Archangel Michael July 09 2012

Published on Jul 10, 2012 by CosmicMother13
http://the2012scenario.com/ http://counciloflove.com/

An Hour with An Angel with Archangel Michael, July 9, 2012

Archangel Michael returns today to discuss not only containment but subjects related to it. He distinguishes between what the galactics mean by "mass arrests" and what we would do if we participated in one.

It isn't what the galactics would have done by way of mass arrests that caused the celestials to step in and cancel them. It's what the human collective, especially the "lock and load" set (my words), would have done. And the celestials monitor that and realized that it wasn't going to work.

He said he would not go over the means of restraint being used on people above and beyond containment. There are reasons why it isn't wise to discuss this at the moment.

Archangel Michael said one thing that did not register with me that Dave has helped me with. He said that in answer to a reader's question (and I had not conveyed to him a reader's question), that "Jamie Diamond" was in containment. I think he wanted to give us an example of someone who is in containment. He could not have said this without that soul's permission.

The name meant nothing to me, but Dave tells me he was referring to "Jamie Dimon," the CEO of JP Morgan.

But he did confirm that many people from the dark side are choosing to leave. He described what containment looks and feels like to a person in the "light box."

Come join us today at 5:00 pm Pacific time, 8:00 Eastern.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/07/10/an-hour-with-an-angel

In the course of urging us just to observe, he discussed Jeshua's recent message about awareness and how awareness has the power to transform and its ability to do so increases as the light energy increases. He discussed how our ability to love is increasing daily for everyone on the planet. He described how our inner changes are what should furnish us with the best evidence at the moment of the reality of the Ascension 2012 scenario.

He asks people who are being defrauded around home mortgages to hang on by any means they can, including securing the best (free) legal guidance. I won't say more about that because I fear mis-stating what he said and for the people affected it would be best for them to hear it from him.
Category:
News & Politics

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:25am

Your Feeling Is Your Angelic Human Message

highly recommended preamble and meditation*

bodhisattva

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #29 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 7:39pm

Galactic Family Of Light Mother Goddess Creator July 23 2012

http://www.omna.org/Latest_Free_Weekly_Message.html

Mother Goddess Creator Intention Weaving by Mother Mary
Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 23-07-12
‘I am the love and magic of Mother Mary,’
This is an affirmation which I share with you now as I channel my energy, awareness and
enlightenment to you. This affirmation is born from the purest place in my heart and soul, it is not to
praise me in anyway but to honour the love you hold within your being, realising with the presence of
love your reality becomes magic or magical. Every experience brings joy, bliss and greater creativity
into your reality allowing for you to be a source of magic upon the Earth for your reality and the
realities of others. In the affirmation you are also recognising the energies, qualities and vibration
that I represent; the Great Mother Goddess Creator energy. To acknowledge the Creator Mother
aspect of your being is to accept your feminine goddess energy with the power, love and magic or
manifestation that you hold. Now is a time on the Earth where humanity needs to bring forth their
Goddess energies, understanding that each person’s and soul’s goddess energies are diverse with
numerous sacred qualities. The presence of the goddess energy will allow for the necessary shifts
and balancing of energies to take place, especially between the masculine and feminine. There is a
greater need for each person to adopt the Mother Goddess Creator energies which are qualities of
compassion, caring, creative power, the ability to protect and nurture. These qualities if radiated
from each person will allow for a new perspective of the Earth to dawn, a time when compassion is
given to another person rather than judgement, where each person is willing to be kind, to protect
and nurture others as well as themselves at all times. And most importantly, a time when the creative
energy which is guided by the divine mind and soul of your being is able to rise allowing for
miraculous manifestations of magical circumstances. Through my affirmation and my presence with
you today allow me to encourage you to accept your Creator Mother self, applying these energies
and qualities however you wish to understand and interpret them, filling your being and reality
completely.

The love of your being when allowed to flow creatively does actually create magic, this is something I
wish for you to explore and experience in meditation. Please, if you wish, use my affirmation,
repeating it in your mind as you meditate allowing for the energy of the affirmation to activate the
same within your being, rising to be expressed and experienced.

It is my belief that your intentions at this moment of ascension could be focused upon love and magic
or magical experiences. When I speak of magic I am speaking of a reality and perspective free from
boundaries. With the flow of the Creator’s energy as it bubbles as love from your being you can
experience the manifestation of anything you wish to. The energy of love and excitement about your
present and future is of importance at this time, as you begin to place intentions into your reality
which are completely free from fear, becoming creative manifestations. At this moment the Mother
Goddess Creator is weaving intentions of love and bliss for humanity, of perfection and truth. Anyone
who wishes to connect with the Mother Goddess Creator energy can do so with a simple request
asking for these creative intentions to flow into your being and reality. The Mother Goddess Creator
is the highest feminine vibration of the Creator; the intentions created by such a divine force of light
have the potential to be truly magical when experienced energetically but especially physically. This
simply requires you to allow the energies to flow through your being into the Earth and your Earth
Star Chakra beneath your feet. The Mother Goddess Creator energies are so sacred that the
masters and archangels are pausing to simply receive. So I encourage you also to pause, openly
and consciously receiving the sacred intention of the Mother Goddess Creator for all. Let this energy
fill your entire being, you may find it beneficial to achieve this after practicing my affirmation.

I have an additional purpose of sharing this sacred information with you; I wish to encourage you to
weave your own divine light force of intentions for your reality and the Earth.

You exist in such energetic times, everything you think and every action you take is being magnified
and energised already. You are being supported immensely and are being given wonderful
opportunities of being the leader of your spiritual growth upon the Earth. Now is the time to follow the
example of the divine Mother Goddess Creator energies, weaving a light source of intentions for
yourself and by doing so you will reclaim your own inner power, your ability to manifest as well as
your ability to create magic and magical experience in your reality. So many shifts are occurring that
there is a need for you to create flexible intentions for yourself and your reality. There are many
stages of growth and transitions which are major in your reality and your united reality with the world.
If you begin to create intentions for yourself and the world you will ensure everything flows with the
divine perfection of the Creator. Remember nothing can truly occur or be given life without an
intention first being created. If your greatest dream is to experience peace on the Earth then weave
a light from your being holding your intention for peace.

Many chakras of the Earth are activating and awakening, including the Earth Star Chakra in London,
it is important that intentions of perfect and protected light activations are created at this time to
support the activations of the Earth Star Chakra and other chakras. The Olympics held in London UK
is assisting with the activation of the Earth Star Chakra which will allow for the kundalini energy of the
Earth to flow into and magnify each chakra therefore creating a deep awakening for all. So many
other major situation and synchronicities are occurring from now until the New Year, each requires
your intentions, your support and love.

The Mother Goddess Creator energy realises through a simply intention or thought fuelled with light
that creation of the intention occurs. The Mother Goddess Creator holds complete faith in her ability
to manifest and make a difference on the Earth and entire universe of the Creator. This belief gives
extreme emphasis and purpose to each intention, this is something I wish deep within my soul for
you to experience and know. The truth is your thoughts truly can make a different in your reality and
the ascension process of the Earth.

In order to weave a divine intention there is a need to exist within the highest vibration of Creator
essence and truth you are able to recognise at this moment.  So through meditation and focus upon
your breathing let yourself access or focus upon the divine within you allowing it to emanate as you
exhale.

Then you may wish to call upon the energy of the Mother Goddess Creator and the vibration of the
Creator to flow through your being, accepting this energy completely in any way that feels
appropriate for you. Let yourself embody the vibration, light and consciousness of the Goddess and
Creator energies, experiencing divine bliss and energetic freedom.

Take the attention of your mind to your heart and allow for a source of divine light to build in this area.
As you exhale imagine a strong but beautiful thread of light is being expressed from your heart with
every breath you exhale. This thread continues to flow from your heart, realise this is the thread of
creation for you.

Allow intentions to emerge from your soul attaching themselves to the thread to be expressed from
your heart as a thread of light entering into your reality.

You can achieve this for as long as you wish. This is the process of weaving intentions. You are
uniting thoughts or inspirational ideas from your soul with pure light therefore allowing them to
manifest and flow to where they are needed. With practice you can begin to weave intention of light
wherever you are and whatever you are doing. This will be a great service to yourself and humanity,
as well as allowing you to take a greater responsibility for your spiritual growth upon the Earth.

I am here to guide you, let the Mother Goddess Creator guide you in becoming a caring and
creativity loving existence on the Earth as well as weaving intentions of love, excitement and magic
with each moment of your reality.

With Mother Goddess Creator love,
Mother Mary

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 68
Send Topic Print