Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Media manufactures racial animosity (Read 4261 times)
Gold Member

WA
Media manufactures racial animosity
Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:25pm

2 recent stories from round the world have revealed the depth to which the media will plumb in order to sensationalise their stories, regardless of the truth, and any damge their incitement may cause.

Firstly, the french neo nazi shooter who turned out to be muslim.

Quote:
“Neo-Nazi serial killer” is actually a Muslim Jihadist. Media lied again.
A series of spree killings in France became the single biggest news story in the entire world when the media declared that the perpetrator would turn out to be “a Neo-Nazi.” Once again the media was desperately trying to a make a story fit the political narrative they wanted it to.

Big Surprise. The suspect is an Algerian Muslim Jihadist/Terrorist. He was originally apprehended by the US Army in Afghanistan and turned over to France. The US Army believed him to be connected to Al Quaida. The liberal French authorities set him free in France.

BACKFIRE!!!

Left-wing French newsoutlets were already reporting that the “Neo-Nazi serial spree killer” would hurt the president campaign of Marine Le Pen. Now that it has been revealed that the killer is an Algerian Jihadist who was coddled by the French authorities, the UK Guardian is calling the events “a gift to the far-right.”

secondly, the "white" man who shot an "innocent" black yoof:

Quote:
Besides the fact that almost all media outlets have lied about what race George Zimmerman is (he is a Latino/Mestizo), they are also censoring major important details of the case. Some have even published wild opinions about the 911 calls as if the opinions were factual statements.

Would you be surprised to know that the statements of the eyewitness are being censored in almost every media story about the shooting?

1. When police officers arrived, George Zimmerman had a bloody nose and was bleeding from a wound on the back on his head.
2. The eyewitness who called 911 said Zimmerman who screamed for help.
3. The eyewitness also reports that Zimmerman was on the ground and Martin was on top of him beating on him.

This information was made public by a local Orlando television station on February 27th. We now have 22 days of rampant media reports that omit these facts. Once you see what information the police had, it is obvious why they did not arrest him. They were simply abiding by Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. Police are now required to have evidence that a shooter was not acting in self-defense.

How many times have you heard the phrase “Trayvon Martin was a cheerful person,” but you had never heard the words of the eye-witness to the shooting?

Each time you see a “mainstream” news outlet rant about the Zimmerman/Martin case, ask yourself why these three facts mentioned above are missing from the story. Ask yourself why the media is called Zimmerman a white man instead of a Latino. Ask yourself if you think the story is really news or is it agitation/propaganda designed to advance a political agenda.

This past weekend in Chicago alone, black and Latino gangbabgers shot 10 people and wounded 40. The youngest fatality is only six years old. This received no national coverage. Why does this one shooting warrant weeks of coverage?

Even if you think Zimmerman was completely unjustified in firing his gun; ask yourself why 99% of the now thousands of articles are solely from the point of view of the grieving family without trying give a balanced account of the events.

Note the common theme: Painting whitey as "racist" is gold to the media.  Just what are they trying to achieve by doing this?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

barnaby joe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

euchareena
Re: Media manufactures racial animosity
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:29pm

innocent black youf? isn't the "black" redundant?

just call them youfs.

i looked up george zimmerman's photograph just to see whether he was actually not white (as 'latino' isn't a race and 'mestizo' could have been used incorrectly in the thing yo cited) but he is definitely not white and is mestizo. pretty disturbing but what do you expect from the media?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #2 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:34pm

the "white" shooter and the "innocent yoof"

Note the outdated photo - what is he 13? 14? in this photo? He's now 17 and apparently 6 foot 2 - big enough to end up on top of this zimmerman fella to pummel him. 

Deceptive.  Very deceptive.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:37pm

You do realise all this ‘racial animosity’ serves a great purpose which is to create hatred among the community so we get in petty fights over the internet and never take action against real issues.

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:39pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:37pm:
You do realise all this ‘racial animosity’ serves a great purpose which is to create hatred among the community so we get in petty fights over the internet and never take action against real issues.

I do realise this.  I also realise that you have swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #5 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:41pm

... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:39pm:

I do realise this.  I also realise that you have swallowed it hook, line and sinker. 

Because I speak out about terrorists?

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:54pm

Coz......crime is NOT a real issue, when a non-Caucasian commits a crime.

Wrong.

What creates hatred in the community [relating to crime], is injustice.

If 'black' persons or non-Caucasians commit a crime, they should be suffer the full extent [punishment] of the law.

Everyone should.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

barnaby joe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

euchareena
Reply #7 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:57pm

um, i think 'zimmerman' is going to. its just the media dishonesty that we're objecting to.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 8:52am

... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:25pm:
Quote:
Besides the fact that almost all media outlets have lied about what race George Zimmerman is (he is a Latino/Mestizo), they are also censoring major important details of the case. Some have even published wild opinions about the 911 calls as if the opinions were factual statements.

Would you be surprised to know that the statements of the eyewitness are being censored in almost every media story about the shooting?

1. When police officers arrived, George Zimmerman had a bloody nose and was bleeding from a wound on the back on his head.
2. The eyewitness who called 911 said Zimmerman who screamed for help.
3. The eyewitness also reports that Zimmerman was on the ground and Martin was on top of him beating on him.

This information was made public by a local Orlando television station on February 27th. We now have 22 days of rampant media reports that omit these facts. Once you see what information the police had, it is obvious why they did not arrest him. They were simply abiding by Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law. Police are now required to have evidence that a shooter was not acting in self-defense.

How many times have you heard the phrase “Trayvon Martin was a cheerful person,” but you had never heard the words of the eye-witness to the shooting?

Each time you see a “mainstream” news outlet rant about the Zimmerman/Martin case, ask yourself why these three facts mentioned above are missing from the story. Ask yourself why the media is called Zimmerman a white man instead of a Latino. Ask yourself if you think the story is really news or is it agitation/propaganda designed to advance a political agenda.

This past weekend in Chicago alone, black and Latino gangbabgers shot 10 people and wounded 40. The youngest fatality is only six years old. This received no national coverage. Why does this one shooting warrant weeks of coverage?

Even if you think Zimmerman was completely unjustified in firing his gun; ask yourself why 99% of the now thousands of articles are solely from the point of view of the grieving family without trying give a balanced account of the events.

Note the common theme: Painting whitey as "racist" is gold to the media.  Just what are they trying to achieve by doing this?

Tolerator, I'll ask why 99% of media are from the point of view of the grieving family when you post a link to the above source.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #9 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:28am

... wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 1:34pm:
the "white" shooter and the "innocent yoof"

Note the outdated photo - what is he 13? 14? in this photo? He's now 17 and apparently 6 foot 2 - big enough to end up on top of this zimmerman fella to pummel him. 

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trayvon_martingeorge_zimmerman2...

Deceptive.  Very deceptive.

The issue is not that Zimmermann is white, but rather that Martin was an innocent child who was murdered in cold blood because he was black and the police have so far refused to do anything about it. I believe that's still the case.

« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:50am by Annie Anthrax »  

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #10 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:56am

Quote:
The issue is not that Zimmermann is white

To you and I maybe - but the media didn't accidentally drive the "racist whitey" angle.  It was deliberate - why?  What other reason is there than stirring up hatred for whitey?

Quote:
was murdered in cold blood because he was black

You're still playing that angle huh? 
Even after it was revealed the "innocent yoof" was mounting zimmerman and smashing him when he was shot? 
Even after it was revealed the cries for help heard by witnesses were from Zimmerman, not the "innocent yoof"? 
Even after it was revealed Zimmerman had called 911 for help before he fired a shot?

« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2012 at 10:03am by ... »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #11 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:58am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 8:52am:
Tolerator, I'll ask why 99% of media are from the point of view of the grieving family when you post a link to the above source.

Well I don't value the input of pathological liars, so I couldn't care less whether you ask or not.  Smiley

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #12 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 10:26am

... wrote on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:56am:
Quote:
The issue is not that Zimmermann is white

To you and I maybe - but the media didn't accidentally drive the "racist whitey" angle.  It was deliberate - why?  What other reason is there than stirring up hatred for whitey?

Quote:
was murdered in cold blood because he was black

You're still playing that angle huh? 
Even after it was revealed the "innocent yoof" was mounting zimmerman and smashing him when he was shot? 
Even after it was revealed the cries for help heard by witnesses were from Zimmerman, not the "innocent yoof"? 
Even after it was revealed Zimmerman had called 911 for help before he fired a shot?

Where was all that revealed?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #13 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 10:37am

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #14 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 10:56am

Zimmermann was advised by the 911 operator not to approach Martin because he had no reason to, but he followed him in his car while armed with a gun and then exited his car because he thought Trayvon looked suspicious. That's my understanding, anyway.

What would you do if you were a kid and that happened to you? I'd knock him to the ground too, if I could.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print