Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
slavery in Islam (Read 28599 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: slavery in Islam
Reply #150 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 2:44pm

In 1400 odd years islam has achieved exactly nothing.

People are waking up slowly but surely, there is no good in islam, every where it exists there are huge problems of human rights atrocities committed by devout muslims.

Despite the efforts of the loony left, eventually truth will win the day.

islam is on the slippery slope of self destruction, the lunatic left and the *moderates* are all slithering around looking for excuses, but the faithful devotees of the pure words of allah are bring them down with their fanatical devotion to the death cult.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #151 - Feb 6th, 2020 at 2:49pm

In ~2020 odd years Christianity has achieved exactly nothing.

People are waking up slowly but surely, there is no good in Christianity as practised by the likes of Moses.  Every where it exists there are huge problems of human rights atrocities committed by devout Christians.

Despite the efforts of the loony Right, eventually truth will win the day.

Christianity is on the slippery slope of self destruction, the lunatic Right and the *moderates* are all slithering around looking for excuses, but the faithful devotees of the pure words of Christ are bring them down with their fanatical devotion to the death cult.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Feb 8th, 2020 at 1:23pm

It's funny how pure evil works.

Black men flock to islam to pursue their hatred of the whiteman.

According to John Laffin, black slaves were generally castrated ‘based on the

assumption that the blacks had an ungovernable sexual appetite.’847 From India to Africa, eunuchs were

specifically engaged in guarding the royal harems. They kept tab on the passage of men and women in and out

of the seraglio and spied for the ruler on the harem women about their behaviour, infidelity in particular.

Eunuchs were needed in their thousands to look after huge harems, probably the largest royal department in

medieval Islamic kingdoms

Secondly, the castrated men, with no hope of a family or offspring to look forward to in their old age,

were likely to show greater fidelity and devotion to the master in order to earn their favor and support

when they grew old. The castrated slaves, devoid of sexual distractions, could also devote themselves

exclusively to work relatively easily in the usually sexually-charged Islamic culture.

The third reason for the high demand for eunuchs was homosexual infatuation of many Muslim

rulers, generals and nobles. Eunuchs, kept for carnal indulgence, also called ghilman
, used to

be handsome young boys. They used to wear ‘rich and attractive uniforms and often beautified and perfumed

their bodies in effeminate fashion.’ The concept of ghilman comes from the following verses of the Quran,

which describes heavenly male attendants (ghilman) in paradise:

◾‘Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.’

[Quran 52:24]
◾‘There wait on them immortal youths, with bowls and ewers and a cup from a pure spring.’ [Quran 56:17–18]

it becomes evident that the overwhelming majority of the black slaves of the Islamic world were
castrated;

Quran 76:19
round about them will (serve) youths of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.

After reading the above it defies logic that any black person would lower themselves and grovel before islam.

A staggering 80 % (or about 112 million) of black slaves died under the muslim slave trade barbarity.  While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated (with the majority of them dying from the trauma) and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.

Yet hatred of the whiteman over rides logic, the black men grovel before the very people who did this to them.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2020 at 1:29pm by moses »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #153 - Feb 9th, 2020 at 8:23am

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 2nd, 2020 at 9:29pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 9:11am:
Gandalf do you agree with this statement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world

The continuing pressure from European countries eventually overcame the strong resistance of religious conservatives who were holding that forbidding what God permits is just as great an offence as to permit what God forbids.

Oh look, FD's asking me a question I've already answered - but with an extra twist of asking me in a different thread. What a novelty! Here's the answer that so evavded FD that he had to ask me the same question again - twice, in two separate threads.

Here's the answer I provided the first time he asked:

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:48pm:
Its impossible for any objective person to agree or disagree with it - because it is so vague that it is neither here nor there. What "pressure" exactly? What activity did this involve? What does it mean by "overcome"? Not even you can explain it. On top of that there isn't even any source for the claim. So yes, of course I "fall back on my own ignorance" - because neither you or the article gives us anything to form an informed opinion on the matter. Sure, I could go and do my own independent research on the topic, but thats not the point. The point is, it is your claim which you are attempting to substantiate to us, and the one piece of evidence you provide is entirely inadequate.

Seems pretty specific to me Gandalf. Are you really using your own ignorance of the topic as an argument?

Was there continuing pressure from European countries to end slavery in the middle east?

Were there religious conservatives who were holding that forbidding what God permits is just as great an offence as to permit what God forbids?

Did the pressure from European countries eventually overcome this resistance?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Feb 9th, 2020 at 10:14am

freediver wrote on Feb 9th, 2020 at 8:23am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 2nd, 2020 at 9:29pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 1st, 2020 at 9:11am:
Gandalf do you agree with this statement?

The continuing pressure from European countries eventually overcame the strong resistance of religious conservatives who were holding that forbidding what God permits is just as great an offence as to permit what God forbids.

Oh look, FD's asking me a question I've already answered - but with an extra twist of asking me in a different thread. What a novelty! Here's the answer that so evavded FD that he had to ask me the same question again - twice, in two separate threads.

Here's the answer I provided the first time he asked:

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 28th, 2020 at 10:48pm:
Its impossible for any objective person to agree or disagree with it - because it is so vague that it is neither here nor there. What "pressure" exactly? What activity did this involve? What does it mean by "overcome"? Not even you can explain it. On top of that there isn't even any source for the claim. So yes, of course I "fall back on my own ignorance" - because neither you or the article gives us anything to form an informed opinion on the matter. Sure, I could go and do my own independent research on the topic, but thats not the point. The point is, it is your claim which you are attempting to substantiate to us, and the one piece of evidence you provide is entirely inadequate.

Seems pretty specific to me Gandalf. Are you really using your own ignorance of the topic as an argument?

Was there continuing pressure from European countries to end slavery in the middle east?

Were there religious conservatives who were holding that forbidding what God permits is just as great an offence as to permit what God forbids?

What was the European pressure, FD?

You haven't said.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #155 - Feb 20th, 2020 at 7:48pm

Seems pretty specific to me Gandalf.

You are wrong then. There is nothing at all specific in the waffling statement "The continuing pressure from European countries eventually overcame the strong resistance of religious conservatives who were holding that forbidding what God permits is just as great an offence as to permit what God forbids."

What "pressure" exactly? Define "overcame". Does it mean that Europe single-handedly ended slavery in the muslim world? If it does, then your beloved article directly contradicts itself in the paragraphs that follow. You know the paragraphs that you run a mile from whenever me or K bring them up? So if you prefer to give the article the benefit of the doubt and conclude it wasn't saying in an unsourced claim that European influence was the be-all and end-all in ending muslim slavery - the obvious question becomes "what the hell does "overcame" mean"? Can you explain it FD? And try for once explaining it with reference to the subsequent paragraphs  where it directly cites evidence that muslims played a part. 

Well, if its stated in an unsourced claim in a wiki article that could have been written by literally anyone - then sure. Gospel truth I guess.  Cheesy

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #156 - Feb 20th, 2020 at 9:15pm

That's why I included the link Gandalf. You know those little numbers are the sources for the "unsourced" claims right? Do I need to tell you how they work?

slavery was gradually outlawed and suppressed in Muslim lands, largely due to pressure exerted by Western nations such as Britain and France.[17]

Among the last states to abolish slavery were Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970; and Mauritania in 1905, 1981, and again in August 2007.[19]

The continuing pressure from European countries eventually overcame the strong resistance of religious conservatives who were holding that forbidding what God permits is just as great an offence as to permit what God forbids. Slavery, in their eyes, was "authorized and regulated by the holy law".[79]

In 1962,[111] under pressure from the US and Great Britain,[112] Saudi Arabia abolished slavery officially; however, unofficial slavery is rumored to exist.[113][114][115]

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Feb 20th, 2020 at 9:33pm

So what was the pressure, FD? You still haven't said.

Would you like me to draw you a Venn diagram?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Feb 20th, 2020 at 10:12pm

The founder of Islam was a slave trader who had sex with his coptic christian slave called Maria despite the objections of his wives. Of course his sock puppet called Allah was always there to help Muhammad with a revelation.

Quote:
The Book of the Kind Treatment of Women

It was narrated from Anas,that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse,but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.
https://sunnah.com/nasai/36/21

That gives the context of this verse in the Quran.
Quote:
O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from]what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives?
And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
https://quran.com/66/1

How can anyone respect this Charlatan who claimed his sock puppet in the sky made it lawful for him to have sex with his slave against the wishes of his wives?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #159 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 12:04am

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 20th, 2020 at 9:33pm:

Perhaps you can draw one with your finger in the air for me?
We can call it the Karnal Venn aerial diagram.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Feb 21st, 2020 at 4:15pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 21st, 2020 at 12:04am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 20th, 2020 at 9:33pm:

Perhaps you can draw one with your finger in the air for me?
We can call it the Karnal Venn aerial diagram.

What do you think the pressure was, Setanta? FD's been arguing this for 13 years now, based on this Wikipedia article. But none of us can figure out what it means.

So I'm curious. We'll have to do this one as a multiple choice. What pressure did Mother put on the Muselman to stop his devious trade in slaves?

Mother:

A. Asked Sir Reggie at the Turkish embassy to invite them to high tea.

B. Sent some missionaries over to read them the Bible.

C. Cured them of their racist diseases.

D. Threatened to stop selling them weapons.

E. Stopped buying their slaves.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print