Couple of years in jail will do    
  0 (0.0%)
Luxury Jails like Sweden    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 2
« Created by: True Colours on: Aug 2nd, 2013 at 3:47pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Does Islam permit rape? (Read 22032 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Does Islam permit rape?
Reply #15 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:47am

Whereever there is a group of ppl with no rights who are seen as chattel rape is permitted because those ppl dont matter. Xtianity permits rape also. Prolly most religions because those books were written in a time when slavery was commonplace and women were belongings.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #16 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:57am

Christianity is not a legal and political system. Our society achieved separation of church and state without destroying the church.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #17 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:35am

freediver wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:57am:
Christianity is not a legal and political system. Our society achieved separation of church and state without destroying the church.

Not completely. Still no gay marriage and other things.

Some muslim countries have secular govts too. the ppl in the govts may be mostly muslims (but thats same here isnt it). Islam isnt a political system either.

Anyway you are just saying that because you disagreed with me in another thread about something. Back to the topic. Rape.

My point stands whether its a political or religious system. Like i said in the past slavery was commonplace and ppl were chattel. Not very long ago women were belongings in australia (and still on the books in ACT is a law that if your wife leaves you can go and get her and bring her back).

Our laws were made by xtians.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:44pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:35am:
Some muslim countries have secular govts too. the ppl in the govts may be mostly muslims (but thats same here isnt it). Islam isnt a political system either.
Islam is a poitical system it governs in Iran, the caliphate shows Islam has the concept of a supreme leader and i will suggest political Islam is right wing fascism that executes critics.
Indonesia is a democracy.

Anyway you are just saying that because you disagreed with me in another thread about something. Back to the topic. Rape.

My point stands whether its a political or religious system. Like i said in the past slavery was commonplace and ppl were chattel. Not very long ago women were belongings in australia (and still on the books in ACT is a law that if your wife leaves you can go and get her and bring her back).
Cyrus the great abolished slavery around 530BC, did it return when those Taazi camel jockeys invaded from Arabia?
Mohammad had a coptic christian sex slave, its good to be the profit.
Women were not considered belongings in my lifetime, my great grandmother was one of the first ladies to own a car in Australia.

Our constitution forbids religious laws.

SOB

Does SOB = Son of Bitch?

Back to the topic-

Quote:
Only last year ,Amina's parents filed charges against their daughters rapist who was 10 ears older than the teenager,The Judge in the Morrocan city of Tangier,concluded that rather than  punishing him,the two must marry
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/11149/killed-twice-marrying-the-man-who-raped-...

Artile 475 of the penal code allows the rapist to marry an underage victim to preserve the honour of the womans life.

Does anyone else think it is retarded to make a rape victim marry their rapist?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 1:04pm

Quote:
Not completely. Still no gay marriage and other things

Separation of chruch and state is not the same as ridding our law of religious influence. There are plenty of atheists who oppose gay marriage too. Gay marriage laws alone do not tell you anything at all about separation of church and state.

Quote:
Some muslim countries have secular govts too.

This does not mean Islam tolerates secular governments - merely that Islam is an impotent force.

Quote:
Islam isnt a political system either.

Have you ever asked a Muslim about that?

Quote:
Anyway you are just saying that because you disagreed with me in another thread about something.

I am saying it because it is true.

Quote:
My point stands whether its a political or religious system. Like i said in the past slavery was commonplace and ppl were chattel.

What is your point - the simple fact that making people chattels has bad consequences?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #20 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 1:42pm

Does Islam permit rape?

Recorded behaviour of Mohammed, endorsed as an example for moslems to follow.....

Quote:

What Would Muhammad Do?

Have sex with a 9-year-old girl?
Advocate beheading?
Require women to cover their faces?
Own slaves?
Marry his daughter-in-law?
Approve of prostitution?
Gluttonize?
Recommend wife-beating?
Hit his own wife?
Kill prisoners of war?
Advocate suicide attacks?
Kill apostates?
Beat children who don't pray?
Have boys as young as 13-years-old beheaded?
Approve of Sex with Minors?
Lie?
Enslave women and children?
Torture a man out of greed?
Steal?
Kill someone for insulting him?
Extort money from other religions?
Keep women as sex slaves?
Force conversions to Islam?
Commit acts of terror?
Kill a woman?
Capture a woman and rape her?
Encourage the rape of women in front of their husbands?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/WWMD.htm

ISLAMIC texts cited, at the link above, endorsing the example set by Mohammed.

Want to please Allah ???

FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF MOHAMMED.

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah. "

Koran 33.021

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #21 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 3:22pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:44pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:35am:
Islam is a poitical system it governs in Iran, the caliphate shows Islam has the concept of a supreme leader and i will suggest political Islam is right wing fascism that executes critics.
Indonesia is a democracy.

Cyrus the great abolished slavery around 530BC, did it return when those Taazi camel jockeys invaded from Arabia?
Mohammad had a coptic christian sex slave, its good to be the profit.
Women were not considered belongings in my lifetime, my great grandmother was one of the first ladies to own a car in Australia.

Our constitution forbids religious laws.

SOB

Does SOB = Son of Bitch?

Back to the topic-

Quote:
Only last year ,Amina's parents filed charges against their daughters rapist who was 10 ears older than the teenager,The Judge in the Morrocan city of Tangier,concluded that rather than  punishing him,the two must marry
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/11149/killed-twice-marrying-the-man-who-raped-...

Artile 475 of the penal code allows the rapist to marry an underage victim to preserve the honour of the womans life.

"Our constitution forbids religious laws."

But they were influences by religion when they were made.

"Does SOB = Son of Bitch?"

OMG! Thats so original! However did you think of it? Wow!

"Does anyone else think it is retarded to make a rape victim marry their rapist?"

Of course its retarded.

The thing is my post was about why this stuff happens and how it isnt just the muslim book that condones it. Nowadays xtians pretty much know these things are wrong and have to use doublethink and other mindgames to justify it being condoned in thier book but they pretty much know its wrong.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:00pm

Proud of disobeying God? Your arrogance knows no bounds.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:09pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 12:44pm:

It is well established that Morocco is not ruled by islamic law.

Islamic scholars spoke out against this judgement, and stated that what the judge ordered in Morocco has nothing to do with Islam.

Quote:
The Arabic word ightisaab refers to taking something wrongfully by force. It is now used exclusively to refer to transgression against the honour of women by force (rape)[ in the Arabic language].

This is an abhorrent crime that is forbidden in all religions and in the minds of all wise people and those who are possessed of sound human nature. All earthly systems and laws regard this action as abhorrent and impose the strictest penalties on it, except a few states which waive the punishment if the rapist marries his victim! This is indicative of a distorted mind let alone a lack of religious commitment on the part of those who challenge God in making laws. We do not know of any love or compassion that could exist between the aggressor and his victim, especially since the pain of rape cannot be erased with the passage of time – as it is said. Hence many victims of rape have attempted to commit suicide and many of them have succeeded, The failure of these marriages is proven and they are accompanied by nothing but humiliation and suffering for the woman.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/72338

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:57pm

falah wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 8:00pm:

Proud of disobeying God? Your arrogance knows no bounds.

I'm just saying how it is Falah.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - May 5th, 2012 at 2:17pm

falah wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 2:11pm:
freediver wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 2:08pm:
How about your response to my question about the Islamic punishment for raping a slave?

You are the Muslim. Why are you asking me to tell you what Islamic law is?

Can you explain why you are obsessed with a non-existent Islamic permission to rape, while you totally ignore the Israeli army rabbi saying that Jews can rape?

Falah, what is the proper Islamic punishment for raping your wife? Or your slave?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 5th, 2012 at 2:30pm

freediver wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 2:17pm:
falah wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 2:11pm:
freediver wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 2:08pm:
How about your response to my question about the Islamic punishment for raping a slave?

You are the Muslim. Why are you asking me to tell you what Islamic law is?

Can you explain why you are obsessed with a non-existent Islamic permission to rape, while you totally ignore the Israeli army rabbi saying that Jews can rape?

Falah, what is the proper Islamic punishment for raping your wife? Or your slave?

And whosoever disobeys God and His Messenger, and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment...Forbidden it is to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them (women) with harshness...live with them (women) on a footing of kindness...
[The Quran, an-Nisaa (the Women), v.14-9]

And among His (God's) signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find serenity in them, and He has ordained between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.
[Quran, ar-Rum, v.31]

...And force not your female slaves into sexual service, if they desire chastity...
[Quran an-Noor, v.33]

On many occasions Prophet Muhammed said: "I commend you to be good to women"

He also said:

Treat women well! (Bukhari & Muslim)

‘The most perfect of believers in belief is one who is best of them in character. The best of you are those who are the best to their women." (Tirmidhi)

Now let us contrast this to the Bible which encourages actually encourages rape and murder of women:

Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle.  "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded.  "...They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people.  Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man.  Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.
[Numbers 31:7-18]

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
[Deuteronomy 22:28-29]

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.  If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.  But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.  And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter.  If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.  If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.   (Exodus 21:7-11

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house.  But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb.  After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife.  However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."
[Deuteronomy 21:10-14] [/quote]

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 5th, 2012 at 2:41pm

Quote:
He will cast him into the Fire

Does this mean burning them at the stake?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 6th, 2012 at 1:28pm

freediver wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 2:41pm:

Freeliar what is the proper Biblical punishment for raping your wife?

A rather more pertinent question considering that Catholics are not even allowed to get divorced.
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2012 at 2:00pm by falah »  

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #29 - May 6th, 2012 at 1:52pm

Islam encourages 13 year old rape victims to be stoned to death and to ignore her cries for help.

This is why we fight these animals.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print