Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The capricious nature of muslims (Read 12389 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: The capricious nature of muslims
Reply #45 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 9:47pm

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 9:43pm:
Some people can spin anything as positive.  Grin

like Islam?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 9:55pm

Soren wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 9:33pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Mar 16th, 2012 at 11:42pm:
Anyway, if you're truly interested in this, you should study the language for yourself and see. I'm not stating Arabic is the only language with such features, Latin & German from the European languages also share many of these traits, but English is like the "dogs' breakfast" of languages, it's all over the shop, and anyone who thinks other wise simply doesn't know much about languages.

English therefore reflects the world much better than some silly, rigid language that is hellbent on rules despite the evidence of the world's fluidity.

English allows people, all sorts of people, to dwell in it.  Language expresses you, not the other way around. "Language is the house of Being.  In its home man dwells."  You, bearded numpty, dwell in English, NOT Arabic.

My friend, you are clearly a member of the Faculty, no?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 10:06pm

That's a shiteating grin, rashid - you think and speak in english. Don't knock it until you can exists outside it. You do not now.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #48 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:55am

Soren wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 10:06pm:

That's a shiteating grin, rashid - you think and speak in english. Don't knock it until you can exists outside it. You do not now.

Unlike you though, I possess the integrity to say something is wrong even if it's my own.

You on the other hand worship anything that derives from Western (and specifically English) culture because you perceive it to be dominant and therefore superior.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #49 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:33am

Quote:
Unlike you though, I possess the integrity to say something is wrong even if it's my own.

Like Islam's stance on rape and slavery?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #50 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:29am

freediver wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:33am:

fd, you've been answered on these topics several times in the past, your continual niggling for new little discrepancies you *think* you can use against Islam is just pathetic, really. Grow up.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #51 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:36am

The situation that we can see in Africa from Muslims shows they are responsible for terrible behaviour to women and rape girls,,
They say raped and is accuse of lies and killed,,

Shame Islam!!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:51am

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:55am:
Soren wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 10:06pm:

You on the other hand worship anything that derives from Western (and specifically English) culture because you perceive it to be dominant and therefore superior.

I can't help noticing that you, like me, also prefer life in English, linguistially as well as politically, even though you, unlike me, haven't got a single good thing to say about it when compared to the Arabic language  and Islamic society. You pretend to be somehow trapped by circumstances in some sort of oppressive Anglo gulag, unable to break out and move to your heart's homeland where at last you would be able to breath the pure air of Islam.
This makes you ridiculous.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #53 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:03am

abu_rashid wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:29am:

fd, you've been answered on these topics several times in the past, your continual niggling for new little discrepancies you *think* you can use against Islam is just pathetic, really. Grow up.

It is not a 'discrepancy' Abu. Islam permits rape and sex slavery. And you are incapable of criticising it, or even calling it for what it is, because you cannot bring yourself to criticise Islam.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:25pm

freediver wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:03am:
abu_rashid wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:29am:

It is not a 'discrepancy' Abu. Islam permits rape and sex slavery. And you are incapable of criticising it, or even calling it for what it is, because you cannot bring yourself to criticise Islam.

Freediver, don't you get sick of lying? You have made this claim many times, but have yet to demonstrate exactly where Islam permits rape.

Provide proof or be proven for the liar that you are.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #55 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 1:05pm

Soren wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:51am:
I can't help noticing that you, like me, also prefer life in English, linguistially as well as politically, even though you, unlike me, haven't got a single good thing to say about it when compared to the Arabic language  and Islamic society. You pretend to be somehow trapped by circumstances in some sort of oppressive Anglo gulag, unable to break out and move to your heart's homeland where at last you would be able to breath the pure air of Islam.
This makes you ridiculous.

I don't particularly prefer English,  I was simply raised speaking it. I think you're confusing circumstance with choice. Not the only thing you've confused here I might add.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #56 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 1:07pm

freediver wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:03am:
Islam permits rape and sex slavery. And you are incapable of criticising it, or even calling it for what it is, because you cannot bring yourself to criticise Islam.

I'm incapable of criticising it, because it's a load of nonsense.

But whatever keeps you happy, keep believing your delusions.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 3:30pm

Quote:
Freediver, don't you get sick of lying? You have made this claim many times, but have yet to demonstrate exactly where Islam permits rape.

Your own words have demonstrated this plenty of times Falah. You being unwilling to use the term rape to describe the Islamic practice does not mean it is not rape.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print