Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Does ISLAM encourage altruism in man, OR, (Read 6183 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Does ISLAM encourage altruism in man, OR,
Mar 14th, 2012 at 1:31am

Does ISLAM encourage altruism in man, OR, does ISLAM demean the human psyche, by offering moslem men ['lawful'] worldly and carnal incentives and rewards, for 'pleasing' Allah ?

Is ISLAM a virtuous philosophy ?

Does ISLAM encourage virtue in man ?

How ?

And in what way ?

No matter what moslem men may profess about their moslem virtue, if we look at how good moslem men behave, rather than listening to what moslems tell us [and would have us believe], it is difficult to comprehend how it can be argued, that ISLAM teaches and instills virtue, into [moslem] men.

And if we try to uncover what seems to be really motivating moslem men to embrace ISLAM [i.e. all of the worldly and carnal incentives and rewards, in being a moslem man], then, imo, it is clear that moslem men are not embracing ISLAM, to benefit their fellow man.

ISLAM OFFERS WORLDLY [and carnal] MOTIVATION, IN THIS LIFE...

The reward which ISLAM offers to moslem men, in this world, in the ideal ISLAMIC world, is the promise of 'lawful' rape, 'lawful' plunder, and a 'lawful' absolute authority over their own direct family, and 'lawful' direct control over those non-moslems [...enslaved by moslem terror], that Allah is kind enough to allocate to them.

To my eyes, ISLAM appears to 'legitimize' the oppression, enslavement, and robbery, of non-moslems,
...BECAUSE THEY ARE, NON-MOSLEMS.

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

e.g.
Women, as war booty...
"..Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:..."
Koran 4.22-24

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee;..."
Koran 33.50

e.g.
And these ISLAMIC doctrines [relating to non-moslem captive women] are applied in the world today, by moslems...
Pakistan: Christian girls and women, some already married, abducted and forcibly converted to Islam

The marriages of captives are abrogated, by order of the Qur'an: "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you" (4:24).

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/pakistan-christian-girls-some-already-married-...

n.b.
It is clear that critics of ISLAM can present irrefutable proof [being ISLAMIC texts, and the example of the conduct of moslem men today], showing how immoral ISLAM is, as a philosophy....

The persecution of non-moslem minorities, by moslems, in majority moslem nations is easy to explore and to prove.

Google;
persecution in muslim countries

Q.
And yet, who among our moral leaders in the West, who among our political leaders in the West, and who among the mainstream media in the West, are challenging this open criminal behavior, sanctioned by mainstream ISLAM, in majority moslem nations ?

A.
No one.

WHAT FURTHER WORLDLY MOTIVATION DOES ISLAM OFFER TO MOSLEMS, IN THIS LIFE ?...

ISLAM offers to make moslem men 'lawful' *heirs*, to the possessions of 'unbelievers' [ISLAM making the possessions of 'unbelievers' 'lawful' plunder and war booty]...   [n.b. to be a *heir*, requires that there be a death of someone]

According to Allah [as per ISLAM's foundation texts, the Koran, and the Hadith], THE WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO MOSLEMS [as war booty]....

"Or have they gods that can guard them from Us? They have no power to aid themselves, nor can they be defended from Us.
...See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"
Koran 21:43-44

"And He made you [moslems] heirs to their [non-moslem] land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things."
Koran 33:27

According to ISLAM, the whole earth, and everything which it contains, belongs exclusively to moslems.

Mohammed himself, defined the non-existent 'property rights' of non-moslems....

"While we were in the mosque, Allah's Apostle came out to us and said, "Let us proceed to the Jews."....The Prophet stood up and addressed them, "O Assembly of Jews! Embrace Islam and you will be safe!" The Jews replied, "O Aba-l-Qasim! You have conveyed Allah's message to us." The Prophet said, "That is what I want (from you)." He repeated his first statement for the second time, and they said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-l-Qasim." Then he said it for the third time and added, "You should Know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to exile you from this land, so whoever among you owns some property, can sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #009.085.077
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.053.392

n.b.
"the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle"

AND THERE IS CARNAL MOTIVATION, ENCOURAGING MOSLEMS TO 'SEEK' THE NEXT LIFE, THROUGH 'MARTYRDOM' [i.e. dying, while murdering Allah's enemies]...

Should a moslem man die, fighting for Allah's cause, the moslem man is promised that he will [according to ISLAMIC doctrine] be instantly transported to Allah's bordello in the sky, where his most prurient and salacious desires will be satisfied, for all eternity.

Google;
72 virgins, reward, muslim martyrs

So-called moslem 'martyrdom' [being a perversion of the English language meaning of that word] brings a great reward in ISLAM, but Allah, makes it clear that he despises those men, those moslems, who refuse to embrace WARFARE, in his 'cause'...

"O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter.
Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For Allah hath power over all things."
Koran 9.38, 39

and,
"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #001.002.026

CONCLUSION;
Think about the nature of the 'incentives' and promises, which ISLAM makes, to entice men to embrace ISLAM.

If we examine what actually motivates moslem men, to embrace ISLAM, it seems reasonable to me, to conclude that those things which moslem men are seeking, are worldly and carnal rewards.

Rewards being;
#1, the war booty on earth [in this life], and,
#2, the 'delights' of Allah's [bordello in the sky] paradise, in the after life.

If those incentives are the real motivation of moslem men in embracing ISLAM, then i would argue, that the psyche of the moslem man, is essentially the psyche of a 'corrupt secularist' [i.e. a greedy, grasping person, and an oppressor of his fellow men and women].

Are moslem men really so dumb ?

So dumb as to believe that their salvation, will come through the oppression and exploitation of others ?

Dictionary;
martyr = = a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

Dictionary;
secular = = not religious, sacred, or spiritual.

+++

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Does ISLAM encourage altruism in man, OR,
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:22pm

Christian are doing a good job of persecuting themselves.

Christian leader Joseoh Kony has fathered over 200 children from his 60 sex slaves. His Christian organisation the Lord's Resistance Army has abducted more than 25,000 children to be used as sex slaves and foot soldiers.

Joseph Kony is a true Christian who wants to establish a state following the Bible's commandments.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:46pm

falah wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:22pm:

Christian leader Joseoh Kony has fathered over 200 children from his 60 sex slaves. His Christian organisation the Lord's Resistance Army has abducted more than 25,000 children to be used as sex slaves and foot soldiers.

Joseph Kony is a true Christian who wants to establish a state following the Bible's commandments.

LOL

falah said....

"Joseph Kony is a true Christian...."

falah,

It is what we do, that defines who we truly are.

Not, what we call ourselves.

e.g.
I could call myself a prophet of God, and murder men, and steal their property, and enslave and rape their wives and daughters.

But that does not mean that i would actually be, a prophet of God, or that i had any lawful right to do those crimes of murder, rape and robbery.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2012 at 9:14pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 1:31am:
Does ISLAM encourage altruism in man....

[...]

No Islam does not encourage altruism. As I have stated previously I am a proud New Age muslim. I am violent and I am hate filled. If you ignore that I'm not such a bad person.

Given the glorification of violence in the K'ran it's impossible for Islam to be transcendent. Why should us muslims shy away from the violence and bloodletting? It's who we are.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:47pm

salad in wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 9:14pm:
Yadda wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 1:31am:
Does ISLAM encourage altruism in man....

[...]

No Islam does not encourage altruism. As I have stated previously I am a proud New Age muslim. I am violent and I am hate filled. If you ignore that I'm not such a bad person.

Given the glorification of violence in the K'ran it's impossible for Islam to be transcendent. Why should us muslims shy away from the violence and bloodletting? It's who we are.

My guess is that, the declaration.....

"If you call us violent, WE WILL KILL YOU!!!!"

.....is as 'transcendent' as moslems ever get.

???

Dictionary;
transcendent = =
1 transcending normal or physical human experience.     existing apart from and not subject to the limitations of the material universe.
2 (in scholastic philosophy) higher than or not included in any of Aristotle’s ten categories.
3 (in Kantian philosophy) not realizable in experience.

IMAGE...
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/wl/080601mideast/im:/060915/ids_photos_wl/r3974785064.jpg
In a speech, Benedict quoted a 14th-century Byzantine emperor as saying,"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."

http://abbagav.blogspot.com/2006/09/muslim-anger-grows-over-popes-remarks_15.htm...

http://abbagav.blogspot.com.au/2006/09/death-to-pope-for-calling-us-violent.html

« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:54pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 15th, 2012 at 4:18pm

Joseph Kony wants to establish a Christian state in Africa that follows Bible commandments. He has kidnapped 25,000 children for use as sex slaves and child soldiers.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 1:29pm

falah wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:22pm:

So Falah, is this what it takes to make Islam look good in comparison?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:53pm

From the 16th to the 19th centuries, an estimated 12 million Africans were shipped as slaves to the Christian Americas.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:57pm

Does that make Islam's promotion of rape and slavery look any more decent?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:47pm

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:57pm:
Does that make Islam's promotion of rape and slavery look any more decent?

Don't you fel ashmed to lie so much? Islam promotes neither slavery nor rape.

The fact is that Islam actually encourages people to free slaves. There are no verses in the Quran telling people to take slaves.

The Quran does tell people to free slaves:

"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards east and west (in prayers); but righteousnes is (the quality of) the one who believes in God, the Last Day, the Angels, the scripture, the Prophets and gives his wealth, in spite of love for it, to the kinsfolk, to the orphans, and to the needy, and to the wayfarer, and to beggars, and to set slaves free, establish prayers, and gives the the alms, and who fulfill their covenant when they make it, and who are the patient ones in extreme poverty and ailment and at the time of war. Such are the people of the truth and they are pious."
[The Noble Qur'ân Al-Baqarah v. 177 ]

The Quran also says not to force slaves into sexual service:

"...And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you know that they are good and trustworthy. And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of God which He has bestowed upon you. And do not force your maid servants to sexual service, if they desire chastity...
[The Noble Qur'ân An-Nur v. 33]

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #10 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:51pm

falah wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:47pm:

The fact is that Islam actually encourages people to free slaves. There are no verses in the Quran telling people to take slaves.

Slave tradesmen is east africa is all Muslims so these peoples is not reading the Quran or has not listened if this is so,,

They is mainly arabs who trade with black africans,

Muslims has been worst in 20. century for slave trade in africa.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #11 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:57pm

All this below is because of Arab Muslims,

The number of people forced into slavery around the world has risen to 27 million, according to a report published by an international human rights group.

The study - released to coincide with a special UN session on slavery - says millions of girls working as domestic servants are forced into sexual slavery.

The trafficking of child camel jockeys to the United Arab Emirates, bonded labour in Pakistan and forced labour in Sudan are also highlighted.

Slavery is fuelled by "poverty, vulnerability and lack of political will", Anti-Slavery International says.

Last week, the US endorsed a report drawn up by an international group of "eminent persons" which concluded that slavery existed in Sudan.

The report recommended that the Sudanese President, Omar Hassan al-Bashir, take the lead by launching an anti-slavery campaign and calling for the release of all slaves.
The Sudanese Government comes in for criticism from Anti-Slavery International, which accuses it of "failing to take adequate steps to end raiding and slavery".

Between 5,000 and 14,000 people are said by the group to have been abducted into forced labour in Sudan since 1983.

There are also problems of forced labour in Mauritania where, the London-based rights group says, little has been done to secure the release of slaves or punish those who use them despite the abolition of slavery in 1981.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:12pm

Quote:

Do you think that legalising something encourages it?

Quote:
There are no verses in the Quran telling people to take slaves.

And yet Islam permits it (by your own admission) and it happened all throughout Islamic history. It is part of their process of expansion.

Are you attempting to mislead people about Islam?

Quote:
The Quran also says not to force slaves into sexual service

Does it call for the punishment of slave owners who have 'nonconsensual sex' with their slaves? Or is Allah's consent the only consent you acknowledge?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:16am

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:12pm:
Quote:

Do you think that legalising something encourages it?

The Australian government has not made smoking cigarettes illegal. Are they encouraging it?

• In 1945 approximately 72% of Australian men smoked.

The rate has been dropping since then.

In 2010 only 16.4% of Australian males (14 years or older) were daily smokers.

The government has dicouraged smoking whilst not making it illeagal.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:30am

Did slavery increase or decrease under Islam while the empire was still growing?

Why did it take foreign interference to finally rid the middle east of legalised slavery - something that Islam could not achieve in 1400 years?

Why is it that Muslims such as yourself still aspire for a world with legalised slavery, including legalised sex slavery?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print