Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The Punishment For Rape In Islam (Read 20881 times)
NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The Punishment For Rape In Islam
Reply #60 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:02am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:54am:
Sometimes is can be hard decisions,, we do not -me i speak for me- just arrest palestinians.

I believe you.

Orthodox Judaism is as bad as any other religious extremism.

The only hope for Israel is for secular Jews to control the state. Orthodox Judaism must not be allowed to destroy Israel's chances to live in peace with its neighbours.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #61 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:07am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:01am:
Avram, do you think there can be peace?

Yes.
But is not total easy. Not with Hamas.
Areas with Judea is easyier than with Gaza.

But you see there was the peace with Jordan and with Egypt.
Syria-not with Assad. Newer leader of Syria then is possible.

Hamas hate Israeli,, all Israeli. They must have new leaders in Gaza for this to happen. Gaza is very young people though so maybe is some time.

Netanyahu he is says one thing to usa, one thing to world, then one thing to us israelis.
I see though is hard for peoples here in australia to know is situation. i have experience now since january of live australia, you have awake everyday in country with no neighbor,,, none need for army service as no aggressor,, many peoples all friendly to each peoples.

I see it funny too, i watch your politics sometimes and is all fighting with same party people and i smile.You has no problems if i be honest compare to we.
Smiley

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #62 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:11am

Yes. We're very lucky and I'm sure the things we fight over probably seem trivial to countries at war (civil or otherwise) or those that are suffering from poverty or famine.

Anyway, welcome to Australia Smiley

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #63 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:12am

NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:02am:
Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:54am:
Sometimes is can be hard decisions,, we do not -me i speak for me- just arrest palestinians.

I believe you.

Orthodox Judaism is as bad as any other religious extremism.

The only hope for Israel is for secular Jews to control the state. Orthodox Judaism must not be allowed to destroy Israel's chances to live in peace with its neighbours.

Most hard times in my 2.5 years service of army was the settlements of Jewish in Palestinian control territory.We must defend these new areas and is stretch across land,far from our control points and this areas is very dangerous.
Many times we must tell the Jewish Orthodox here in this places that we arrest them must they keep exchange with palestinians.
i arrest with others on times and they became angry and speak to us many insults in Hebrew for this times but they makes it very hard for us to also not get into exchanges with palestinians. You see what happens is the Orthodox Jews fire to them,then we come with fire back,so we speak with Tel Aviv who also tells us to fire back etc,,,,,

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:17am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:12am:
Most hard times in my 2.5 years service of army was the settlements of Jewish in Palestinian control territory.We must defend these new areas and is stretch across land,far from our control points and this areas is very dangerous.
Many times we must tell the Jewish Orthodox here in this places that we arrest them must they keep exchange with palestinians.
i arrest with others on times and they became angry and speak to us many insults in Hebrew for this times but they makes it very hard for us to also not get into exchanges with palestinians. You see what happens is the Orthodox Jews fire to them,then we come with fire back,so we speak with Tel Aviv who also tells us to fire back etc,,,,,

I imagine that the Orthodox have a lot of political influence in Israel... But I also believe cynical politicians use the Orthodox and the army to possess Palestinian land ....and even Israeli soldiers know that what the Orthodox and politicians are doing is wrong.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #65 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:25am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:25am:

The reasons that there is the checkpoints is because of security of positions and peoples to ensure that bombs does not come into Israel or to stop attacks to civilians.

i do not know of times of pregnant palestinians who stopped by checkpoints,, me it has never happened and we tell to make sure emergencia occurs quickly processed.

But you know if Muslim terrorists do not bring bombs to Israel then maybe we do not have these many checkpoints,, they who can choose if they want to not.

If they want the peace we can bring peace to them,, if they want the fire then yes we the Israeli Army can bring to them fire too

Oh convicted one,

n.b.

These are exactly the points which i made in one of my posts.

avram, thank you.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #66 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:26am

For me,, i dont like that ultra-orthodoxes Jews do not serve military and all of us other Jewish do. Lot of Israelis think this.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:27am

Yadda wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:25am:
Oh convicted one,

n.b.

These are exactly the points which i made in one of my posts.

avram, thank you.

And he did it in 2 lines... Take the hint.

Get over yourself.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #68 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:29am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:26am:
For me,, i dont like that ultra-orthodoxes Jews do not serve military and all of us other Jewish do. Lot of Israelis think this.

Why don't they serve?

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:30am

I am told only a small minority of Orthodox Jews serve in the military, but their numbers are growing. Without secular Jews controlling the state, the Orthodox will damage Israel.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #70 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:39am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:29am:

Why don't they serve?

They has exemption from military service which come from long time agreement that Ben Gurion agrees with the Ultra-Orthodoxes.
Arabs and Christians is also not necessary to serve army service.

i have 2.5 years and still must 0.5 years more too when i come back.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 11:54am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:07am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:01am:
Avram, do you think there can be peace?

Yes.
But is not total easy. Not with Hamas.
Areas with Judea is easyier than with Gaza.

But you see there was the peace with Jordan and with Egypt.
Syria-not with Assad. Newer leader of Syria then is possible.

Hamas hate Israeli,, all Israeli. They must have new leaders in Gaza for this to happen. Gaza is very young people though so maybe is some time.

Netanyahu he is says one thing to usa, one thing to world, then one thing to us israelis.
I see though is hard for peoples here in australia to know is situation. i have experience now since january of live australia, you have awake everyday in country with no neighbor,,, none need for army service as no aggressor,, many peoples all friendly to each peoples.

I see it funny too, i watch your politics sometimes and is all fighting with same party people and i smile.You has no problems if i be honest compare to we.
Smiley

The fact is that Israel helped establish Hamas in the first place.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123275572295011847.html

Hamas Was Founded by Mossad

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/29/news/hamas-was-founded-by-mossad/

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #72 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:39pm

Hamas behavior now is not suggests that they want the peace.
You know in 24 hours before now they is still firing rockets into Israel and the army must make retaliations??

This is crazy from the Hamas,, when we last time roll into Gaza to bring calm,, so must we do this again?  Shocked

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #73 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 9:41pm

i paste some here for you,, and change into english for my aussies peoples  Wink but in the link you can also have hebrew if you likes,,

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel has struck a strong blow against terrorist groups in the Gaza Strip over the past several days.

"We have collected a high price from them and we are still collecting," Netanyahu said at a cabinet meeting. "We will continue to operate as long as it is necessary."

Netanyahu said that Israel remains on high alert for a terrorist attack on the Egypt border. On Friday, the Israel Air Force launched a strike in Gaza that killed the leader of the Popular Resistance Committees, Zuhir al-Qaisi, who was believed to be planning a large terror attack on Israel's southern border.

Netanyahu said there was "no doubt" that the IDF action disrupted preparations for a terrorist attack.

More than 110 rockets have been fired at Israel from Gaza since Friday.

More than 30 rockets have been shot down by the Iron Dome, which is designed to only intercept rockets identified as heading toward populated areas.   

On Sunday morning, a volley of rockets fired from Gaza was intercepted by the Iron Dome system in the Ashdod area, as the escalation in Israel's south continued for a third day.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/netanyahu-israel-has-dealt-strong-blow-to-gaza-terrorist-groups-1.417815

7 אלף ילדים לא הולכים לבתיה"ס ולגנים || מטח רקטות יורט מעל אזור אשדוד; נתניהו: "נפעל ככל שיידרש"

צה"ל תקף שלושה יעדים נוספים בעזה והרג שניים, בהם נער בן 13. שר הביטחון

סבב האלימות בדרום שהוצת עקב חיסולו של מזכ"ל ועדות ההתנגדות העממית שלשום אחר הצהריים נמשך גם הבוקר (ראשון). בלילה ובבוקר ביצע צה"ל שלוש תקיפות ברצועת עזה, בין היתר של אתר לייצור ואחסון אמצעי לחימה בצפון רצועת עזה וחוליות שניסו לשגר רקטות. לפי סוכנות הידיעות אי-פי, גורמים פלסטינים מדווחים על שני הרוגים בתקיפות, בהם נער בן 13. ישראל אישרה כי נער בלתי מעורב נהרג בתקיפה.

הנער, איוב עסליה, נהרג בתקיפה ישראלית ממזרח למחנה הפליטים ג'באליה. בן דודו בן השבע נפצע בתקיפה בה נהרג גם חמוש פלסטיני בשם אחמד דיב סאלם, בן 24. הבוקר אמר לאי-פי חאלד אל-בטש, בכיר בג'יהאד האיסלאמי, כי "אין כל מקום לשיחות על רגיעה בהתחשב במקתפה הציונית על עזה".

במקביל נמשך גם הירי על יישובי הדרום. מערכת כיפת ברזל יירטה הבוקר מטח רקטות מעל אזור אשדוד. מוקדם יותר התפוצצה רקטה נוספת בשטח פתוח במועצה האזורית אשכול, מבלי לגרום לנפגעים או לנזק.

ראש הממשלה בנימין נתניהו אמר הבוקר בפתח ישיבת הממשלה כי קייסי חוסל "כשהיה בעיצומה של הכנת פעולת טרור נוספת, שכוונה לגבול ישראל-מצרים". נתניהו הוסיף כי ישראל עדיין נמצאת בכוננות לקראת האפשרות של פיגוע בגבול המצרי. "אין ספק שהפעולה של צה"ל שיבשה את ההתארגנות הזו וימים יגידו עד כמה", אמר נתניהו. "צה"ל מכה בהם בעוצמה. גבינו מהם מחיר יקר ואנחנו עדיין גובים ונפעל ככל שיידרש".

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #74 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 10:07pm

So what actually happened was the IDF killed a suspected terrorist, and Hamas fired off some rockets in protest (stupid, not least because they played right into their hands) and once again Israel has carte blanche to rain hell down on Gaza.

Were any Israelis even injured?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print