Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
The Punishment For Rape In Islam (Read 20692 times)
falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Punishment For Rape In Islam
Reply #30 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 7:04pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 6:37pm:
falah wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 1:06pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 9th, 2012 at 8:09pm:
Falah, is stoning as a punishment for adultery mentioned in the Quran?

"And obey God and obey the Apostle (Muhammed) and be cautious; but if you turn back (against God), then know that the sole duty of the Apostle is the deliverance (of the message)"
[Quran, al-Maidah 5:92]

In Islam, the Quran is not the only source of revealation. Muslims follow the word of God (Quran), as well as the commandments of Prophet Muhammed (sunnah), God's peace & blessing be upon him.

“. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some tribulation befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [Quran an-Nur 24:63]

”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [an-Nisaa’ 4:65]

“. . . (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to God and His Apostle . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

Quote:
This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. [5:3]

The Quran states the punishment for sexual intercourse outside of marriage in the Quran - lashes. Why isnt something as important as the death penalty mentioned in the Quran?

The second pillar of Islam, after the testimony of faith, is prayer. However, the Quran doesn't say how many times a day to pray. This is one of the many things taught by prophet Muhammed in addition to what was revealed in the Quran.

There are many issues which were clarified by the prophet, God's peace & blessings upon him, which were not specified in the Quran.

"With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (Muhammad) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought. [16:44]

"And We have not sent down the Book (the Quran) to you (Muhammad), except that you may explain clearly unto them those things in which they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a folk who believe. [16:64]

The Prophet said: "Know that I have been given the Quran and something like it (non-Quranic revealation)"
[ Musnad of Imam Ahmed; Sunan of Abu Dawood]

The Prophet sent Mu`aadh to Yemen and asked him: "How will you judge the cases (that come to you)?" He replied: "I will judge according to the Book of God (Quran)". "But if you do not get anything there, what will you do?", the Prophet asked. He said: "I will refer to the way of the Prophet". "But if you do not get it even there, what will you do?", the Prophet asked again. He replied: "I will exercise my judgment." Hearing this the Prophet patted Mu`aadh on the shoulder and said: "Praise be to God who has guided the Apostle..."
[ Imam Ahmed; at-Tirmidhee;  Abu Dawood; et al.]

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 8:15pm

falah wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 7:04pm:

"And obey God and obey the Apostle (Muhammed) and be cautious; but if you turn back (against God), then know that the sole duty of the Apostle is the deliverance (of the message)"

In Islam, the Quran is not the only source of revealation. Muslims follow the word of God (Quran), as well as the commandments of Prophet Muhammed (sunnah), God's peace & blessing be upon him.

“. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some tribulation befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [Quran an-Nur 24:63]

”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [an-Nisaa’ 4:65]

“. . . (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to God and His Apostle . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

Quote:
This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. [5:3]

The Quran states the punishment for sexual intercourse outside of marriage in the Quran - lashes. Why isnt something as important as the death penalty mentioned in the Quran?

The second pillar of Islam, after the testimony of faith, is prayer. However, the Quran doesn't say how many times a day to pray. This is one of the many things taught by prophet Muhammed in addition to what was revealed in the Quran.

There are many issues which were clarified by the prophet, God's peace & blessings upon him, which were not specified in the Quran.

"With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (Muhammad) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought. [16:44]

"And We have not sent down the Book (the Quran) to you (Muhammad), except that you may explain clearly unto them those things in which they differ, and (as) a guidance and a mercy for a folk who believe. [16:64]

The Prophet said: "Know that I have been given the Quran and something like it (non-Quranic revealation)"
[ Musnad of Imam Ahmed; Sunan of Abu Dawood]

The Prophet sent Mu`aadh to Yemen and asked him: "How will you judge the cases (that come to you)?" He replied: "I will judge according to the Book of God (Quran)". "But if you do not get anything there, what will you do?", the Prophet asked. He said: "I will refer to the way of the Prophet". "But if you do not get it even there, what will you do?", the Prophet asked again. He replied: "I will exercise my judgment." Hearing this the Prophet patted Mu`aadh on the shoulder and said: "Praise be to God who has guided the Apostle..."
[ Imam Ahmed; at-Tirmidhee;  Abu Dawood; et al.]

How do you know that Mohammed was God's prophet - other than Mohammed said so?

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #32 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:04pm

Quote:

Prayer is something for which a Muslim is personally accountable to God. Do you really think that God would leave the guideline on inflicting punishment (especially something a barbaric as stoning to death) to someone's recollection of what Muhammad said or did in the form of a hadith?

How many false hadith are out there? What makes you sure this isn't another of those?

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #33 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:28pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:04pm:

Quote:

Prayer is something for which a Muslim is personally accountable to God. Do you really think that God would leave the guideline on inflicting punishment (especially something a barbaric as stoning to death) to someone's recollection of what Muhammad said or did in the form of a hadith?

How many false hadith are out there? What makes you sure this isn't another of those?

i am sorry but is my experience that Muslims do not know which is good behavior. I have seen this and the laws of this countries of islamic nations are very bad to women.

i do not trust muslims behave well to women at all.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #34 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:44pm

My husband is a Muslim and he treats me just fine.

Most of the men I know (Muslim or otherwise) are good to their women.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #35 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:51pm

Muslim peoples who i have the contact with are often bad behaviors with both women and with also us too.

In my national service i dealed with Muslims of many hundreds per day at checkpoints in many different places and i see myself how they can be too.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #36 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:57pm

The kind of checkpoint 'service' that treats Palestinians like animals?  That leaves innocent women to birth on the side of the road so that their babies die?

I don't deny that some Arab men treat their women like crap, but they are certainly not the only ones.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #37 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:58pm

I hope that's not your real name. You should never use your real name on a forum like this. It's unsafe.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #38 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:04pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:57pm:
The kind of checkpoint 'service' that treats Palestinians like animals?  That leaves innocent women to birth on the side of the road so that their babies die?

I don't deny that some Arab men treat their women like crap, but they are certainly not the only ones.

i think you read some story for this?

You know one rules that has is that medical emergencia is processed priority at checkpoints,,, include the pregnant woman type too.

But too i will say that if you had pregnant wife you would not drive through checkpoints places. Checkpoints is not in front of hospitals but in points between security areas-settlements in Judea for Jewish,, border controls for Gaza and Golan,, Jerusalem. You does not have to go through checkpoints for hospital travel for birth times.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:07pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:58pm:
I hope that's not your real name. You should never use your real name on a forum like this. It's unsafe.

ah yes i too agree. it is my first name not second though. that is other family name. you know i must too because we are banned normally of talking of learned times from national service. But i do not say of things i know for Israel that i see that is not public to know.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:07pm

ps,,, writing so much in english is very hard too. Maybe sometimes we can switch to Hebrew?  Wink

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:16pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:28pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:04pm:

Quote:

i am sorry but is my experience that Muslims do not know which is good behavior. I have seen this and the laws of this countries of islamic nations are very bad to women.

i do not trust muslims behave well to women at all.

American girl, 8, is target of ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel

Ultra-Orthodox Jews in the city of Beit Shemesh, to the west of Jerusalem, consider a new girls school there an encroachment on their territory. Dozens of men in black hats jeer and physically accost the girls almost daily, the students say, according to the Associated Press.

Naama Margolese, 8, whose family is from Chicago, says she is afraid of walking to her religious Jewish girls school for fear of extremists who have spat on her and called her a whore for dressing "immodestly." She tells the AP: "They were scary. They don't want us to go to the school."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/12/american-girl-8-is-target-of-ultra-orthodox-jews-in-israel/1#.T1tFB3mOxVM

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #42 - Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:16pm

Quote:
ah yes i too agree. it is my first name not second though.

Good. Smiley

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:07pm:
ps,,, writing so much in english is very hard too. Maybe sometimes we can switch to Hebrew?  Wink

I don't speak or write Hebrew. Just think - you're improving a skill.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #43 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 4:33am

falah wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 10:16pm:
Ultra-Orthodox Jews in the city of Beit Shemesh, to the west of Jerusalem, consider a new girls school there an encroachment on their territory. Dozens of men in black hats jeer and physically accost the girls almost daily, the students say, according to the Associated Press.

Naama Margolese, 8, whose family is from Chicago, says she is afraid of walking to her religious Jewish girls school for fear of extremists who have spat on her and called her a whore for dressing "immodestly." She tells the AP: "They were scary. They don't want us to go to the school."

Perverse irony that a Muslim apologist for Islamism would put his name to the above post...

I'm sure you did not intend the following, but you seem to be saying that you're happy to consider all fundamentalist, extremist religious zealots the same - that is, equally worthy of contempt... Either that, or you agree with their demonstration of Ultra-Orthodox Judaism.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #44 - Mar 11th, 2012 at 8:15am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 at 9:57pm:

'Innocent' Palestinian women  ???

Google;
bombers use pregnancy prosthetics, palestinian

'Innocent' Palestinian women, WHO ARE ISLAMIST COMBATANTS ???

What is your argument, Annie ???

That not all Palestinian women ARE ISLAMIST COMBATANTS ???

You can not know that.

And neither can any Israeli soldier.

Annie,

Your words imply that the Israeli border guards are at fault, because of the tactics used by moslems, ISLAMIST terrorists, to murder moslems and Israelis.

Is that your judgement Annie, that Israelis are at fault, because they try to guard themselves from the murderous 'devices' and 'means' of moslems, who wish to murder them ???

Separation is the most useful defense Israelis have against moslem/ISLAMIST terrorism.

And that is why there are checkpoints, everywhere that there are 'Palestinians' moving from one area to another.

The 'fault', is with the behavior of 'Palestinians', not with the Israelis, imo.

God bless Israel, and the Jewish people.

Annie,

How is Israel at fault, when every day, 'Palestinians' declare that they want the blood of their own children to be spilled, in their war against the Jewish people ???

Innocent 'Palestinians', is an oxymoron, imo.

Quote:

"Our children are our glory and honor,
they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,
and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood."

"Moderate" Palestinian Authority TV: Palestinian children created to fertilize the land with their blood
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/moderate-palestinian-authority-tv-palestinian-...

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb, .......PROMOTING, JUSTIFYING, ISLAM's VIOLENT JIHAD

"Allah Akbar!!!!"

Israel has been erecting these...
IMAGE...

To prevent wicked terrorist incidents such as this...

IMAGE...

Annie,

Imagine if that victim of ISLAM, this [bus] victim of an ISLAMIC 'martyr' bomber, was YOUR child.

Annie,

Isn't it better that [occasionally] ONE 'Palestinian' baby dies [unintentionally] on the side of the road, rather that 20-30 Israelis [intentionally] die in Israel, in an ISLAMIST bombing ?

Again i say, the 'fault', is with the behavior of 'Palestinians', not with the Israelis.

AND, since these walls went up, SEPARATING ISRAELIS FROM LOCAL MOSLEMS...

IMAGE...

...the ISLAMIC 'martyr' bombings within Israel have virtually stopped.

Separation from moslems, works, as a means of ensuring the safety of non-moslems.

And it is a policy that is endorsed by the God of Israel.

"Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord....."

And remember Annie;

"Good fences make good neighbours."

And Annie,

I would rather see ALL of these 'innocent' 'Palestinian' children die, rather than see one innocent Israeli soldier die, because he was guarding his countries borders.

Go on!!! Press the detonator switch!

The 'Palestinian' children in the images above, mean, and demonstrate, that it is reasonable for the Israelis to consider ALL 'Palestinian' children [and ALL 'Palestinians'], as being combatants.

« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2012 at 8:37am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print