Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Send Topic Print
does Islam equate sex and rape? (Read 74239 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: does Islam equate sex and rape?
Reply #120 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:38pm

Another interesting question - if you refuse to acknowledge the concept of consensual sex as being anything other than sex which Islam permits, how do you define rape?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #121 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:45pm

falah wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:01pm:
Soren wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:36pm:
And yet - nobody is migrating to Muslim countries to enjoy the benefits of Islam. Not even you. Funny that.

Plenty of muslims, on the other hand, can't wait to get the hell outa Muslim countries into the terrible West.

Shurely shome mishtake, no?

Can you tell me which country ruled by Islamic law I could migrate to? Obviously you can't because there are none.

What does that tell you about Islam?? Why is there no Islamic country if Islam is so goddam super? Why has Islam been a synonym for sickly and backward for 600 years?

Islam became an obvious anachronism 500 years ago. It has remained an anachronism ever since and is maintained in that state of enforced ignorance by its own rigid and stupid rules. islamic countries are backward because of islam.

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2012 at 9:22pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:51pm

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:28pm:
falah wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:10pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
Falah - any comment on whether Islam equates sex and rape - you know, the topic that you have no reason to be shy of?

Islam does not equate sex and rape. Does driving equate to drink driving?

Does rape involve sex? Yes. Drink-driving involves driving, so what is your point?

Well, let's start with the question that you have been asked about a dozen times already - the one you think there is no need to be shy about - how does Islam differentiate rape and consensual sex?

freediver wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:09pm:
Falah, is this a good summary of typical Islamic punishments:

Married rapist: death by stoning, or a lesser punishment
Married adulterer: death by stoning

Unmarried rapist: whipping and a fine
Unmarried fornicator: whipping

Husband raping wife: no punishment (concept non-existent in Islam)
Husband having 'consensual' sex with wife: wife's duty

Owner raping a slave: no punishment (concept non-existent in Islam)
Owner having 'consensual' sex with a slave: likewise, no punishment

Is it fair to say that the only substantial difference in Islam between sex and rape is that a rape victim is not punished but you can be stoned to dreath if it is consensual?

[edited for accuracy]

Feel free to be specific in your response.

So what about the rape victims who get stoned to death ?

Quote:
A Somali girl who said she had been raped  has been stoned to death in Somalia after being accused of adultery,
source-http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2008/11/2008111201216476354.html

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #123 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:04pm

You know there is more than 1 times in last 5 years in arab countrys when girl - most time also under 18 yrs - say that she been raped by arab men and then what is happens is the girl is accuse of saying lie,,

Then girl is sentenced by court and sometimes killed.

Arabs has terrible bad laws for women and they is very bad in treatment of women in their countrys.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #124 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:08pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:04pm:
You know there is more than 1 times in last 5 years in arab countrys when girl - most time also under 18 yrs - say that she been raped by arab men and then what is happens is the girl is accuse of saying lie,,

Arabs has terrible bad laws for women and they is very bad in treatment of women in their countrys.

Do you agree with Abu's view that this is all the fault of western interference in those countries and that local Muslims are not to blame?

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #125 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:10pm

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:08pm:
Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:04pm:

Do you agree with Abu's view that this is all the fault of western interference in those countries and that local Muslims are not to blame?

No,, not at all. This rules and laws come from Arab and Muslims laws,,

Look Somalia stonings of rape girls,, this is from Islamic groups not western support Governments ect

Nothing, is just silly to say this. Total Islamic laws,

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #126 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 7:15pm

Quote:
this is from Islamic groups not western support Governments ect

Yes but I am sure Abu can dig up a photo of those Islamic leaders shaking hands with a foreigner, which proves it is the foreigners' fault that rape victims get treated so horribly.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #127 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:40pm

Frances wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 1:32pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 1:19pm:
We also see Afghan girls forced to marry their rapist to avoid punishment for being raped.

Which is absolutely disgusting.

A woman deserves support after being the victim of rape, not punishment - why punish her when she hasn't done anything wrong?

And, as for forcing her to marry the rapist, that would have to be one of the most heartless punshments imaginable for a rape victim.  I can imagine why she would contemplate suicide....

Frances,

"A woman deserves support after being the victim of rape, not punishment - why punish her when she hasn't done anything wrong?"

That is a very rash statement to make, isn't it ???

A raped woman, is a woman isn't she ?

And she has a vagina, hasn't she ?

Therefore, a woman, is just asking to be raped!

And if a woman is raped, then why wasn't she in the protective custody of her husband, or a male relative ???

It is totally outrageous for a woman [who is in possession of a vagina] not to expect to be raped if she is not in the protective custody of her husband, or a male relative !

That, is just common sense.

EXCUSE MY CALLOUS SARCASM [above].

Those cultural 'norms' [expressed above], promoted by ISLAMIC culture, are designed  [wherever moslem men are common] to force all women to adopt, behavior and dress, which is acceptable to moslems.

The moslem intimidation, abuse, and rape of non-moselm women, is a means of, a form of, ISLAMIC JIHAD, against the un-ISLAMIC host culture.

And the moslem intimidation, abuse, and rape of 'disrespectful' [to ISLAM] moslem women, within moslems majority Sharia jurisdictions, is a means of a cultural control and punishment of disrespectful, rebellious women.

ISLAM uses ['lawful'] societal terror, to illicit compliance, to ISLAMIC social mores, and control.

Always has done, it always will.

'Lawful' societal terror, is how the ISLAMIC regime, gains, and maintains control.

Mohammed, from the Hadith....

".....I have been given superiority......; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): ......"
hadithsunnah/muslim/ #004.1062

"I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.220

'Lawful' societal terror.....

"Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City....whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy)."

Koran 33.60,61

+++

Within the un-ISLAMIC host culture, the rape of those women who disrespect moslem cultural mores [i.e. by their dress, outwardly showing 'disrespect' for Sharia law], is designed to change that societal attitude among non-moslem women.

This sexual violence is intentionally designed, to make non-moslem women feel unsafe, esp. around moslem men, unless they show respect TO ISLAM, by wearing headscarves.

THE SOLE OBJECTIVE, IS TO ILLICIT CULTURAL RESPECT, AND FEAR, FOR ISLAM AND MOSLEMS.

i.e.
TO MAKE THE WORLD 'ISLAM', BY USING USING 'LAWFUL' VIOLENCE AND TERROR.

Google;
rape Jihad

MOSLEM RAPE, OF ANY 'DISRESPECTFUL' WOMAN, IS INTENTIONAL, IT IS CULTURALLY ENCOURAGED.

It is a cultural thing.

e.g.
An Australian journalist, Latika Bourke, outside a mosque, in Australia, was verbally abused, BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT CONFORMING TO ISLAMIC DRESS CODES [outside of a mosque].

Dress "offensive" to Islam | thetelegraph.com.au
www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/.../story-e6freuzi-1111113571868
20 May 2007 – Twenty-three-year-old journalist Latika Bourke was verbally attacked ... You need to cover up, you mutt','' Ms Bourke, who works for 2UE Radio, ...

Google;
Latika Bourke, "You need to cover up, you mutt"

Google;
bilal skaf, rape, women uncovered, has no right to say no

Google;
bilal skaf, rape, she has no right to say no

Unprotected women, are 'available', to be raped, by men.

Sex attacks, in countries like Australia, ARE THE FAULT OF WOMEN [according to moslem cultural mores].....

Google;
rape, uncovered women, cat meat

A [respectful to ISLAM] moslem woman, is [normally regarded by moslems men as] a 'protected' woman.

« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:51pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #128 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:57pm

And yet - nobody is migrating to Muslim countries to enjoy the benefits of Islam. Not even you. Funny that.

Plenty of muslims, on the other hand, can't wait to get the hell outa Muslim countries into the terrible West.

Can you tell me which country ruled by Islamic law I could migrate to? Obviously you can't because there are none.

THAT IS A GREAT SHAME.

For people like Soren and myself, at least.
/sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #129 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:32am

Soren wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:45pm:

What does that tell you about Islam?? Why is there no Islamic country if Islam is so goddam super? Why has Islam been a synonym for sickly and backward for 600 years?

Islam became an obvious anachronism 500 years ago. It has remained an anachronism ever since and is maintained in that state of enforced ignorance by its own rigid and stupid rules.

islamic countries are backward because of islam.

AND YET.......even 'nominal' moslems, who are living in the West, seem to maintain a high regard and high degree of respect for their >> own << ISLAMIC culture.

Even when those same moslems, tell the West, that they [moslems], must come to live in the West, because they [moslems], are being persecuted, in their >> own << moslem majority homelands.

And yet those same moslems [the ones seeking, and obtaining sanctuary] will often demonstrate their respect for their >> own << ISLAMIC culture, by resorting to violence against non-moslems, and against their non-moslem host nation.

Dictionary;
sanctuary = = a place of refuge or safety.

+++

I have no respect for moslems, for anyone who declares,
"I am a moslem"

I have no respect for anyone who chooses to associate themselves, with the mores and laws, and the 'lawful' violence of ISLAM.

ISLAM teaches moslems LAWLESSNESS [and 'lawful' violence], imo.

And ISLAM teaches moslems cultural parasitism, imo.

e.g.
Moslems insist that they want to come to live in the West, to live in a culture which moslems will often openly declare that they despise.

Yet many of those very same moslems [who despise Western culture] at the very same time, refuse to stay in their own homelands, to fight [to 'struggle'] and work for their own culture, to engage in moslem nation building, to establish the 'ISLAMIC ideal' in their own homelands.

Instead, moslems come to the West, so as to make the West, like the hell holes, which moslems say they despise, fear, and have fled from.

Cognitive dissonance
Cognitive dissonance is a psychological term to define the condition that results whenever an individual attempts to hold two incompatible, if not contradictory, thoughts at the same time even in the face of mounting evidence to the contrary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #130 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:32am

yes, and for people like me.! or perhaps , more importantly people like Frances. Smiley

And Yadda -your response to Frances was particularly effective.   As have been earlier comments from other posters about what DOES happen to any woman who does not have a male 'protector' or 4 to stand for her..... any woman... doesn't matter.!!  I mean... how pathetic is that???.... Moslem men are incapable of controlling their basest urges so women must be kept in chains.   It is a damning indictment of them as men.  I mean ... a man.... someone who stands up and protects those weaker than him. Guess that would be incomprehensible to you  eh Falah?  No comprende.!!

Yadda your post was entirely relevant to the topic,  and I think there is nothing much else for Abu or Falah to say on the subject. Their position is clear. Sad

I wonder where all this will lead, and where it will end.. Sad
From posts above I myself am a woman who has disrespected the teachings of Mohammed.. (supposedly)..!?? so any moslem male can feel righteous ....raping me....if he ever got the chance.!!

From somewhere I thought the Koran, much like the Bible, became corrupted by the interpreters, the scribes, the new prophets.  As I understand it, as Mohammed became older, and after his death in particular, most of his 'reasonable' edicts were turned on their heads. Much like the schisms in Christianity, the original message has been lost!@! 

Don't follow falsehood.!!

live every day

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:33am

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:28pm:
falah wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:10pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
Falah - any comment on whether Islam equates sex and rape - you know, the topic that you have no reason to be shy of?

Islam does not equate sex and rape. Does driving equate to drink driving?

Does rape involve sex? Yes. Drink-driving involves driving, so what is your point?

Well, let's start with the question that you have been asked about a dozen times already - the one you think there is no need to be shy about - how does Islam differentiate rape and consensual sex?

The only consensual sex recognised in Islam is that which occurs between a man married to a woman.

As I said before their are at least three stakeholders involved in any sexual relationaship; the most important one being the Creator, God Almighty.

The Creator has only given his consent for his creation to have sex in the confines of marriage. Any other sex is non-consensual.

Married rapist: death by stoning, or a lesser punishment

Do you have alearning disability or something? I have been telling you that stoning would be the minimum punishment, and that there would be more punishments on top of that, but you somehow think that the punishment would be less. Amazing.

I will state it for the last time: Punishment for a married rapist is death by stoning, and a fine, and other punishments to be decided by the judge such as floggings, amputations, crucifixions, etc.

Married adulterer: death by stoning

Yes, if the crime was witnessed by at least four people, or there is a confession, and the person was a willing participant - which includes the concept of not being insane, below the age of puberty, etc.

Unmarried rapist: whipping and a fine

Yes, if the crime was witnessed by at least four people, or there is a confession, and the person was a willing participant - which includes the concept of the accused not being insane, or below the age of puberty, etc.

Unmarried fornicator: whipping

Yes, if the crime was witnessed by at least four people, or there is a confession, and the person was a willing participant - which includes the concept of the accused not being insane, or below the age of puberty, etc.

Is it fair to say that the only substantial difference in Islam between sex and rape is that a rape victim is not punished but you can be stoned to dreath if it is consensual?

Consensual rape? Not quite sure how that works.

Strange world you inhabit.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:41am

Soren wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:45pm:

What does that tell you about Islam?? Why is there no Islamic country if Islam is so goddam super?

So when was the last time that a country was ruled according to Biblical law? More than 2000 years? What does that tell you about Judaism and Chrsitianity? That their adherents are just hypocrites who only pay lip-service to their religion, but do not really believe.

When Christians were at their most religious, they lived in the Dark Ages and their priest told them that they shouldn't read.

When Muslims were at their most religious, it was a golden age for science and learning.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #133 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:51am

"The Creator has only given his consent for his creation to have sex in the confines of marriage. Any other sex is non-consensual"....Quote - Falah  ... and Falah continues.....>>>

Married rapist: death by stoning, or a lesser punishment .??

Falah continues>>>
...Do you have alearning disability or something? I have been telling you that stoning would be the minimum punishment, and that there would be more punishments on top of that, but you somehow think that the punishment would be less. Amazing.

>>>I will state it for the last time: Punishment for a married rapist is death by stoning, and a fine, and other punishments to be decided by the judge such as floggings, amputations, crucifixions, etc.

????? Que??

Min. punishment, death by stoning......
Bit hard to add those other punishments... Hmmm perhaps not...after all,  you can always cut off an arm or '?' ...flog  'm , hang 'm up , and let everyone stone them to death. Oh I see,  so thats what COULD happen to a 'married rapist'.!!

BUT has it EVER???
Presuming a rapist cannot be a woman,  who victim or not, is readily condemned .. Sad

live every day

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 12:56am

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 17th, 2012 at 6:51pm:
So what about the rape victims who get stoned to death ?

Quote:
A Somali girl who said she had been raped  has been stoned to death in Somalia after being accused of adultery,
source-http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2008/11/2008111201216476354.html

This is a fabricated report made up by the enemies of the Shabab government.

Her age was 23 not 13:

Quote:
Hardline Somali Muslims have stoned to death a 23-year-old woman for adultery

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/somalia/3274129/Islamists-stone-adulterous-Somali-woman-to-death.html

Quote:
A local Islamist leader said the woman, Aisho Ibrahim Dhuhulow, had pleaded guilty to committing adultery.

"She was asked several times to review her confession but she stressed that she wanted Sharia law and the deserved punishment to apply," said Sheikh Hayakallah.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7694397.stm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
Send Topic Print