Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Will Rudd Destroy Labor? (Read 15870 times)
nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Re: Will Rudd Destroy Labor?
Reply #60 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:26pm

cods wrote on Feb 20th, 2012 at 5:32pm:
I still say it wont happen... he loves what he is doing... creating a stir then leaving the country ...LOL..

he is like the cat playing the mouse.

he knows if he gets the job half the people wont work with him and who in the hell would he trust???????????..Wilkie... oh right?..

I reckon once she has gone.. then he too will go..he just wants her out before himself..

look being Foreign Minister is not much different from being PM.. not in all the fringe benefits..

if they have a spill and he loses he wont be Foreign Minister anymore..

if he resigns.. he losses both ways...

I dont think he will risk it.

he just want this pot to keep perking away thats all

Couldn't agree with you more Cods. He has destroyed any hope of Gillard getting on message and the public don't care anyway. He is probably really enjoying himself.

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #61 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:29pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 12:04pm:
Tony Abbott lost to Julia Gillard at the last election.....In 18 months time he will lose again.....Australian's do not want Tony Abbott as PM pure and simple.....His policies will sink him again!!!

Nice thought, if they could get on message and change the focus tom the oppositions lack of policy and 70 billion + black hole plus the damage that un doing all the tax reforms will do Abbott will be done in three months. Just a pity they dont have a hope in hell.

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

blackadder
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:33pm

Apologise for not including a link to the source or
I will report you to the moderators for plagiarism.

Jesus, could you imagine being married to that.

Boobies_story_.jpg (5 KB | 29 )
Boobies_story_.jpg

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #63 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:10pm

Longweekend,

The rules:

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/pages/Website_Terms_of_Use_Agreement?...
Quote:
Intellectual Property

Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only, and the contents of this Website may not be copied or otherwise shared with any third parties.

Without limitation, You agree that You will not print, distribute, display, sell, publish, broadcast, circulate, disseminate or commercially exploit, in any form or by any method whatsoever, part or all of the contents of the Website, or incorporate the website material, or any part of it, in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.

Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Business Spectator or by other parties that have licensed their material to Business Spectator.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:12pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:10pm:
Longweekend,

The rules:

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/pages/Website_Terms_of_Use_Agreement?...
Quote:
Intellectual Property

Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only, and the contents of this Website may not be copied or otherwise shared with any third parties.

Without limitation, You agree that You will not print, distribute, display, sell, publish, broadcast, circulate, disseminate or commercially exploit, in any form or by any method whatsoever, part or all of the contents of the Website, or incorporate the website material, or any part of it, in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.

Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Business Spectator or by other parties that have licensed their material to Business Spectator.

madweekend was hoping that nobody would notice his pathetic attempt at plagerism Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #65 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:16pm

Hi Nail,
He hoped that no one would notice & would think
that he wrote that article.
I knew straight away that he didn't write it because the level of english
was way above his head.
I did a search in google & found it  immediately.

Finally - I've caught him out with real evidence.  Smiley

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:19pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:16pm:
Hi Nail,
He hoped that no one would notice & would think
that he wrote that article.
I knew straight away that he didn't write it because the level of english
was way above his head.
I did a search in google & found it  immediately.

Finally - I've caught him out with real evidence.  Smiley

again madweekend lives up to his reputation of being a loser Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 5:42am

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 12:04pm:
Tony Abbott lost to Julia Gillard at the last election.....In 18 months time he will lose again.....Australian's do not want Tony Abbott as PM pure and simple.....His policies will sink him again!!!

well no one could be more pleased than me that he lost... to do deals like she has done and to do what she has done.. I would be so ashamed.. no way would I stick up for him.. no way..

he didnt lose he was outsold to/by the devil.. and you are welcome to her.and her disciples..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 5:46am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:21pm:
Longweekend,
Quote:
you are stupider than snot booby. of COURSE it came from there!

Longweekend,

No wonder you were banned as a moderator.
You don't even understand simple rules.

what a twat you are...if you really thought that was written by longy more fool you.. I agree its nice to have the byline..but honestly you and rusty...or is that rusty and you.. are birds of a feather stuck together..

its like a bad smell wither ones goes there goes the other..hilarious.almost too coincidental to be true.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 7:58am

cods wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 5:46am:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:21pm:
Longweekend,
Quote:
you are stupider than snot booby. of COURSE it came from there!

Longweekend,

No wonder you were banned as a moderator.
You don't even understand simple rules.

what a twat you are...if you really thought that was written by longy more fool you.. I agree its nice to have the byline..but honestly you and rusty...or is that rusty and you.. are birds of a feather stuck together..

its like a bad smell wither ones goes there goes the other..hilarious.almost too coincidental to be true.

its kinda funny watching these two gay girls waffle on. it was pretty obvious I didnt write it. It isnt my style for one thing.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:06am

Its been forum policy for the five years or so that I've posted here for posters to put up a link if they reproduce an article. Anything else is pure plagiarism, longlie has form on this, and has been told before to do it, but being the sad little man he is he ignores the rules. Lets face it most of what he does write is proven lies, I think he steals others articles to give himself some cred, dog knows he needs it.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:14am

skippy. wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:06am:
Its been forum policy for the five years or so that I've posted here for posters to put up a link if they reproduce an article. Anything else is pure plagiarism, longlie has form on this, and has been told before to do it, but being the sad little man he is he ignores the rules. Lets face it most of what he does write is proven lies, I think he steals others articles to give himself some cred, dog knows he needs it.

Thanks - the moderators have been informed as no apology or retraction was made.

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:22am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:14am:
skippy. wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:06am:

Thanks - the moderators have been informed as no apology or retraction was made.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin    COME ON GIRLS   Grin Grin Grin

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #73 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:31am

While you're at it bobby, you'd better report Imcrookonit for these three...
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1328557260
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1327811944
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1327698728

No author credit on any of them either

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

FRED.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:38am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:31am:

While you're at it bobby, you'd better report Imcrookonit for these three...
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1328557260
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1327811944
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1327698728

No author credit on any of them either

The man who wrote Kevin Rudd's speeches says the former prime minister is doing everything in his power to reclaim the top job.

Troy Bramston, former speechwriter for Mr Rudd and an adviser to his government, told the Sydney Institute on Tuesday night that he believes Mr Rudd has the leadership firmly in his sights.

"I think Kevin Rudd has been campaigning for a return to the leadership, almost from the day he lost it," Mr Bramston said.

"Yes, Rudd Redux as I call him, wants his old job back."

Speculation has been mounting that a vote on the leadership of the Labor party may be called as soon as next week.

Mr Bramston says he has no doubt support for Mr Rudd is growing in caucus.

He told AAP: "It may not be at a critical mass yet enough for him to claim the leadership back, but caucus members are coming to the view that it's unlikely they can win the next election with (Prime Minister) Julia Gillard.

"But given Kevin Rudd's personal relations and the way he dealt with people and the problems he faced as prime minister they're reluctant to go back to him."

While Mr Rudd has maintained his position that he's happy being Australia's foreign minister, Mr Bramston said he believed he'd be happier as prime minister.

"He didn't want to leave it in the first place, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he wants the job back," he said.
Questioned about the leadership on Tuesday, Ms Gillard told reporters in Sydney she was 'getting on with the job'.ii

ADVERTISEMENT

FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au FRED.bell58@yahoo.com.au  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Send Topic Print