Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Will Rudd Destroy Labor? (Read 15858 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Will Rudd Destroy Labor?
Reply #30 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 8:12am

skippy. wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 8:02am:
Quote:
because he was so effective last time

He sure was, its nice to see you tell the truth,FOR ONCE, good for you. As you know, Abbott never beat Rudd as preferred PM,EVER, he also never beat Rudd in TPP,?EVER. Good to see you finally decided to tell the truth, all of those lies you consistently tell must be very bad for your karma.

Abbott whipped Rudd good. and everybody knows it - even labor. it appears that only old fools like you fail to see that. bring on Rudd! he will get a few percent bump and then sink the party into the mire such that it will not be in govt for 20 years.

sounds good to me.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 8:18am

longliar wrote- Quote:
Abbott whipped Rudd good

Yet he never beat him in a TPP or preferred PM poll. Why do you lie so much, longliar? are you a compulsive liar? oh, don't bother answering that we already know you are by the posts that you make filled with lies.  Cheesy

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #32 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 9:49am

This whole Gillard / Rudd tussle means nothing to the electorate and is taking up too much air time.
A toss up between the worst ever Prime Minister, and the second worst ever Prime Minister isn't much of a choice really.
Particularly when you don't know which one is the worst.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:04am

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 9:49am:
This whole Gillard / Rudd tussle means nothing to the electorate and is taking up too much air time.
A toss up between the worst ever Prime Minister, and the second worst ever Prime Minister isn't much of a choice really.

haha well said...now they should do a poll on that one..."who is the worst" not all this crap who is the best??

lets face it Abbott has never been a PM>. and hes never been a DEPUTY PM...so never had 5 in the sun... so get a life..

we have  two boils.....trying to be the last man standing... and its pathetic.

the elephant is in the room...

and what do they do..

do they kill it????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they keep feeding it. with little bizarre meaningless videos...

hands up all those that didnt know kevvie had a temper and swears?????

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:08am

a contest between dumb and dumber and unable to tell which is which. BOTH OF them comprehensively destroyed by Tony Abbott.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #35 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:20am

cods wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:04am:

haha well said...now they should do a poll on that one..."who is the worst" not all this crap who is the best??

lets face it Abbott has never been a PM>. and hes never been a DEPUTY PM...so never had 5 in the sun... so get a life..

we have  two boils.....trying to be the last man standing... and its pathetic.

the elephant is in the room...

and what do they do..

do they kill it????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they keep feeding it. with little bizarre meaningless videos...

hands up all those that didnt know kevvie had a temper and swears?????

Well, it's not as if Bob Hawke or Paul Keating never dropped a clanger from time to time.
They were both well known as having potty mouths.
This attempted set up has fallen flat once again, just like the attempted Abbott set up which backfired.
These Labor dunderclumpers need to quit while their ahead, and offering up these sorts of distractions will only hurt the government.
Gillard needs to get rid of her 'dirty tricks' department masquerading as the Office of the Prime Minister, as they are not very good at it.
They need to focus on doing what they are good at.
Whatever that might be.

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #36 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:48am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:08am:

a contest between dumb and dumber and unable to tell which is which. BOTH OF them comprehensively destroyed by Tony Abbott.

Destroyed by Tony?? Skippy has made a complete ass of you on that point! You need to learn when to beat a tactical retreat.

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #37 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:51am

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:20am:
Well, it's not as if Bob Hawke or Paul Keating never dropped a clanger from time to time.
This attempted set up has fallen flat once again, just like the attempted Abbott set up which backfired.
These Labor dunderclumpers need to quit while their ahead, and offering up these sorts of distractions will only hurt the government.
Gillard needs to get rid of her 'dirty tricks' department masquerading as the Office of the Prime Minister, as they are not very good at it.
Whatever that might be.

My money is on Rudd's people releasing it.

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #38 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:56am

Gist wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:51am:
chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:20am:
Whatever that might be.

My money is on Rudd's people releasing it.

You know, that is a possibility.
Very clever.

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:26am

Come on chook, poor old Billy Mcmahon would be rolling in his grave reading that.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:48am

Gist wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:48am:
longweekend58 wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:08am:

Destroyed by Tony?? Skippy has made a complete ass of you on that point! You need to learn when to beat a tactical retreat.

hmmm... Abbott comes in when Rudd was in his ascendancy with stratospheric approval ratings and a hige 16% lead over the coalition. 6months later his approval is dropping like a stone and the lead has been cut to only 4% and clearly headed towards disaster for Labor. As a DIRECT RESULT, Rudd is removed as PM.

Im trying to work out how that can be anything BUT having been destroyed by Abbott. What more do you want? He removed a sitting PM without even needing an election? an almost unprecedented act. PLUS his swing towards the coalition was so fast and so massive that it is arguably the fastest and biggest in 50 years.

ABBOTT DESTROYED RUDD. any other interpretation is ludicrous.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #41 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:51am

If the Liberal party had won the 2007 election we would already have an ETS.....Kevin Rudd should have stuck with the ETS and hung Abbott out to dry.....I hope Julia Gillard has more conviction than either of these two flakes!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:52am

Quote:

EVIDENCE where Abbott EVER bettered Rudd??? or its another lie.You're soooo easy to show up as a liar,I love it. Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:54am

Now lets look at how Abbott has destroyed Gillard.

She came in after assassinating the previous PM and received a modest poll boost. a few months later, she went to the polls where she was comprehensively thrashed and saved only by two turn-coat independents. You can call it anything you like, but a comprehensive victory is not one of them.

Since that time Abbotts relentless attack on her and her govt have led to him now being preferred PM - a status rarely acheived by Opposition leaders and holding a huge margin. Labors primary vote has dropped to sub 30% - lowest in history - while the coalition has even reached over 50%. the only thing stopping labor from being virtually annihilated are the Greens, but even they cant stop Labor from a probable biggest-ever defeat.

if that is not being DESTROYED, then obviously your understanding of the word in apolitical context needs revision.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:55am

skippy. wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:52am:
Quote:

EVIDENCE where Abbott EVER bettered Rudd??? or its another lie.You're soooo easy to show up as an inadequate liar,I love it. Grin Grin Grin

find one sitting LABOR MP that thinks Rudd bettered Abbott. You wont and that is why he was replaced.

but your childish understanding of such concepts is why the truth eludes you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print