Send Topic Print
Explicit Pictures (Read 21929 times)
Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Re: Explicit Pictures
Reply #90 - May 4th, 2012 at 1:03am

Hmmm -- but it's not believable really  --- given the source.

Dear Soren ..... a proud, secretly Danish,  Australian, !! Smiley
Do you make that grade Soren? MMMMhhh??? Kiss

live every day

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - May 4th, 2012 at 7:52am

soren why on earth are you sourcing pictures and stats like this??????????????

wouldnt size of the brain make more sense..

I wonder who does the measuring??? any stats on that soren?? Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #92 - May 4th, 2012 at 7:58am

cods wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 7:52am:
wouldnt size of the brain make more sense..

With some men it's the same thing.....

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - May 4th, 2012 at 9:21am

Soren is that what you mean when you say you like Danish?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #94 - May 4th, 2012 at 9:42am

The Danish are famous for their meat and charcuterie.

What's this Manhunt.net ?

I know the Danes are very open about sex, but this is ridiculous.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - May 4th, 2012 at 10:15am

mozzaok wrote on May 3rd, 2012 at 8:18pm:
I do not agree with people using images of dead and mutilated bodies, to support their personal crusades.
It too easily degenerates into a propaganda war of who can provide the more horrific imagery.

I do understand how in some, rare, circumstances, an image may add to a discussion, but not the images used merely for shock value, meant to imply that one side of a conflict are monsters, which is usually the case when such images have been posted on this forum.

If there are extreme graphic images, which members believe they need to share, then they should provide a link to them, with an appropriate warning about the graphic nature of the content.

I would not want my kids to walk in and see those images on my screen, I did not wish to see them myself, and the foolish belief of the person that posted them which was that they would inspire people to think differently about the palestinian conflict, was incredibly naive, at best.

Disagree, it doesn't have to be a propaganda war .... picture can bring the discussion to another level ... In an age where many people spend all day blowing people up, shooting each other and ripping people to shreds while playing their computer games, we are constantly bombarded on TV, Cinema and radio of shootings, killings, wars etc many of today's population don't associate the words with the reality. Pictures have a habit of shoving that reality right back into your face. Like it or not, you cannot dispute the results of these action when they are staring at you in colour. Sure, some people won't like them, but couldn't that be in some way considered proof of their effectiveness?

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #96 - May 4th, 2012 at 10:53am

I found that to be utterly appalling and disgraceful.

It added nothing whatsoever to anything other than to be controversial for the sake of being controversial.

That it came from a guy with little values who has celebrated 9/11 victims' deaths, made anti-semitic remarks on here and stated the holocaust was a good thing - is hardly surprising.

The only surprise I have is that he has been allowed to post on here again after being banned.

People like that don't change, they should simply be ignored or prevented from coming on.

They add nothing.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #97 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:39am

Quote:
and stated the holocaust was a good thing

Can you give me a quote please?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #98 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:45am

Why should we listen to people like you Andrei who support terrorists who have been responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people?

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #99 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:53am

freediver wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 11:39am:
Quote:

I can.
I will dig it out, but he is on record, to my disgust as stating that Jews deserved the holocaust because of the actions of Israel and it therefore wasnt a bad thing.

At the time I stated I would not reply to him again, which I should have stuck with since.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #100 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:55am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 11:53am:
freediver wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 11:39am:
Quote:

I can.
I will dig it out, but he is on record, to my disgust as stating that Jews deserved the holocaust because of the actions of Israel and it therefore wasnt a bad thing.

At the time I stated I would not reply to him again, which I should have stuck with since.

Yes thats about the 100th time you have taken my words out of context.

Let me explain it again.

I was called anti-Semitic for not supporting Israels terrorism, which would mean that all people of Semitic background support it. If this was so then they would have deserved it, but its not. It was pointing out how stupid it was to call me anti Semitic for not supporting them.

IP Logged

Johnsmith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:57am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 10:53am:

It added nothing whatsoever to anything other than to be controversial for the sake of being controversial.

That it came from a guy with little values who has celebrated 9/11 victims' deaths, made anti-semitic remarks on here and stated the holocaust was a good thing - is hardly surprising.

The only surprise I have is that he has been allowed to post on here again after being banned.

People like that don't change, they should simply be ignored or prevented from coming on.

They add nothing.

On a different thread, you were heralding the governments decision to spend billions on buying submarines which serve no purpose other than to be used as war machines ... those pictures show you what war machines do, albeit on a limited scale ... I say it brings reality to the argument. Don't like the result, don't start the action

When politicians offer you something for nothing, or something that sounds too good to be true, it's always worth taking a careful second look.
(Malcolm Turncoat)

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #102 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:58am

Am I incorrect in stating that you stated that it was a shame 'that they didn't get more people' in 9/11?

Am I incorrect in stating that you said Jews deserved the holocaust?

I am happy to find your comments or you can retract them now.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #103 - May 4th, 2012 at 11:59am

Johnsmith wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 11:57am:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 10:53am:

They add nothing.

On a different thread, you were heralding the governments decision to spend billions on buying submarines which serve no purpose other than to be used as war machines ... those pictures show you what war machines do, albeit on a limited scale ... I say it brings reality to the argument. Don't like the result, don't start the action

Did I not state that it should be part of a defence budget?

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #104 - May 4th, 2012 at 12:00pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 11:58am:
Am I incorrect in stating that you stated that it was a shame 'that they didn't get more people' in 9/11?

Am I incorrect in stating that you said Jews deserved the holocaust?

I am happy to find your comments or you can retract them now.
People like you who support US terrorism do deserve a taste of your own medicine.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print