Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Islam vs Universal Declaration of human rights (Read 21500 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Islam vs Universal Declaration of human rights
Reply #105 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:01pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:09am:
This shows remarkable parallels to the German situation between the two world wars. They were bitter about losing the first one and blamed everyone who was involved in the surrenders etc. Abu has just taken it to another level of absurdity. Perhaps that is what it takes for a Muslim to wrap his head around the geopolitical impotence of Muslims in the middle east.

fd, I think it's become blatantly clear over the decades that the Arab rulers were all installed puppets. And nobody can deny that Jordan, Egypt etc. had "armies" that were closely trained by and then actually led by the British during the so called wars. These are the facts. The facts also show us that these puppet rulers were engaged in secret relations with Israel, whilst outwardly they were proclaiming war against her. All well documented.

You can keep denying it all you like, but that's clearly what the history points to.

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:09am:
If we wanted to be mean about it, we could set up a maccas on that rock thing in Mecca they all pray too with a rollercoaster around the outside.

You'd be surprised just how much of a reality this already is. The Ka'abah is directly surrounded by fast food restaurants and other shops and massive hotels with plazas and food courts. You can actually pray at the Ka'abah whilst standing in the line to buy your KFC, if the call for prayer happens to arrive.

This example was pretty stupid though, as it doesn't really mean much.

Perhaps you meant destroy the Ka'abah? Surely you've got enough brains to realise doing so would be suicide for the West?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #106 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:17pm

Quote:
The facts also show us that these puppet rulers were engaged in secret relations with Israel, whilst outwardly they were proclaiming war against her. All well documented.

You mean you read it on an internet forum and it explained the Arab loss without resorting to Arab stupidity, so it must be true?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #107 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:29pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:17pm:
You mean you read it on an internet forum and it explained the Arab loss without resorting to Arab stupidity, so it must be true?

fd this stuff is pretty widely known, I'm surprised you haven't at least done your basic homework before commenting.

Quote:
Hussein's rule was marred with secret collaboration with Israel and the United States, which often adversely affected the surrounding Arab States and peoples, including the Palestinians. Secret meetings between King Hussein and Israeli foreign ministers Abba Eban and Golda Meir began on or before 1963. At first the meetings took place in London at the home of Dr. Emanuel Herbert, King Hussein's physician.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussein_of_Jordan

For over 10 years (probably from the beginning actually) he was in collaboration with those he claimed publicly (at home anyway) to be fighting a war against.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #108 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:57pm

Quote:
King Hussein sought to understand Israel's position and preferred dialogue to the futility of war with its many dangers.

Sounds like a reasonable man to me. I can see why he wanted to keep that secret from the world's Muslims though.

So bascially, despite being f*cked sideways every time they try to throw their weight around, the worlds Muslims should rush into battle again, this time with the promise of glorious victory rather than more abject suffering?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Mar 3rd, 2012 at 7:30pm

freediver wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 5:57pm:
Quote:
King Hussein sought to understand Israel's position and preferred dialogue to the futility of war with its many dangers.

Sounds like a reasonable man to me. I can see why he wanted to keep that secret from the world's Muslims though.

So bascially, despite being f*cked sideways every time they try to throw their weight around, the worlds Muslims should rush into battle again, this time with the promise of glorious victory rather than more abject suffering?

Yes. They are not in it for victory...

A hunter spots a grizzly bear 1,000 yards away, but he can't get any closer so he aims his rifle and pulls the trigger.  He can see he's hit the bear, so he sets off after it.  When he finally catches up to the bear, the bear is clutching his shoulder and says, "Was it you who shot me?"

The hunter says, "Yes."

The bear says, "You need to be taught a lesson."  The bear strips off the hunter's clothes, bends him over, and has his way with him.

Several minutes later the hunter struggles to his feet, pulls himself together, and vows to find that bear.  He searches through the woods, up hill and dale, and then he spots it 500 yards away, aims his rifle, pulls the trigger, and sets off after it.  When he catches up to the bear, the bear says, "Did you shoot me again?"

The hunter, trembling, says, "Yes."

The bear says, "Well, maybe this'll teach you," whereupon it grabs up the hunter, rips off his already tattered clothing, throws him violently to the ground, and really rips him a new one.

The hunter eventually gets to his feet, naked and dazed, and he decides he's going after the bear one more time.  He trips through dense underbrush, he trudges through soupy swamps, and he treks across vast valleys, and finally he finds the bear only a hundred yards away, across a small opening.  He takes careful aim, holds his breath, and pulls the trigger.

The hunter, already exhausted, sprints up to the bear.

The bear says, "Did you shoot me AGAIN?"

The hunter says, "Yep."

So the bear says, "You didn't really come here to hunt, did you?"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print