Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Iteresting Islamic Fact (Read 14977 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Iteresting Islamic Fact
Reply #60 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:16pm

falah wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 10:30am:
There is a good case for the death penalty for the Shi-ite leaders who have killed and persecuted Muslims. Just as there is a good case for the death penalty for George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair or John Howard - I am advocating for a retrospective change of laws that will allow war criminals like Howard to be executed.

How far down the 'chain of command' would you go? Would you include militray officials? Would you include all the MPs who voted with the PM, or just the PM? You realise that the PM is only the PM for as long as the majority of MPs keep him there? Every decision by the government is effectively a decision by a majority of MPs (ie the sitting MPs of the ruling party).

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:27pm

freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:16pm:
There is a good case for the death penalty for the Shi-ite leaders who have killed and persecuted Muslims. Just as there is a good case for the death penalty for George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair or John Howard - I am advocating for a retrospective change of laws that will allow war criminals like Howard to be executed.

How far down the 'chain of command' would you go? Would you include militray officials? Would you include all the MPs who voted with the PM, or just the PM? You realise that the PM is only the PM for as long as the majority of MPs keep him there? Every decision by the government is effectively a decision by a majority of MPs (ie the sitting MPs of the ruling party).

So perhaps the MP who supported Australia's invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq should all be tried for war crimes?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #62 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:07pm

falah wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:27pm:

So perhaps the MP who supported Australia's invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq should all be tried for war crimes?

I agree with you falah.

John Howard, George Bush, Tony Blair.

Should all be prosecuted, for treason, and for lying to the citizens of their respective countries.

IMO, there is no justification for Australia being in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We the WEST, are interfering in the affairs of Iraq and Afghanistan.

IMO, if the USA had irrefutable evidence, that the Afghanistan gov [Taliban], assisted with 9/11, the USA should have DESTROYED Afghanistan.

IMO, if the USA had irrefutable evidence, that the Afghanistan gov [Taliban], assisted with 9/11, the USA should have DESTROYED every city and large town in Afghanistan.

No mercy.

Yadda, the 'extremist'

That [criminal] act by ISLAMISTS, was an act of war

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:22pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #63 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:49pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:07pm:
IMO, if the USA had irrefutable evidence, that the Afghanistan gov [Taliban], assisted with 9/11, the USA should have DESTROYED Afghanistan.

IMO, if the USA had irrefutable evidence, that the Afghanistan gov [Taliban], assisted with 9/11, the USA should have DESTROYED every city and large town in Afghanistan.

I think they've already made it clear they had no evidence of such a thing. In fact they are now preparing to hand Afghanistan back to the Talibaan. In others they just spent 11+ years massacring the innocent people of Afghanistan & Iraq, making for themselves sworn enemies, who will pursue them till the end of days, and the nett effect? Zilch, back to square one.

No mercy.

Yadda, the 'extremist'

No... the act of war was committed long ago by the U.S, this was a tiny fraction of a retaliation to the countless acts of war the U.S has carried out against innocent Muslim civilians.

Besides your book teaches to turn the other cheek, so stop being such a hypocrite.

You're not an extremist, you're just a plain outright liar. You routinely claim your book only speaks good things and then you add the clauses. Don't vex people, unless they be designated enemies of God, turn the other cheek, unless you're going to be stood up to.

You clearly don't believe in the nonsense you claim to believe in. Instead you take what you please as the moment dictates, based on your whims and desires, and this is precisely how God almighty described you in the Qur'an.

"Do ye then believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in part?"

"They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!"

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #64 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 11:58pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:49pm:
No mercy.

Yadda, the 'extremist'

No... the act of war was committed long ago by the U.S, this was a tiny fraction of a retaliation to the countless acts of war the U.S has carried out against innocent Muslim civilians.

Besides your book teaches to turn the other cheek, so stop being such a hypocrite.

You're not an extremist, you're just a plain outright liar. You routinely claim your book only speaks good things and then you add the clauses. Don't vex people, unless they be designated enemies of God, turn the other cheek, unless you're going to be stood up to.

You clearly don't believe in the nonsense you claim to believe in. Instead you take what you please as the moment dictates, based on your whims and desires, and this is precisely how God almighty described you in the Qur'an.

"Do ye then believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in part?"

"They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!"

Sadly, and unfortunately, for moslems, i would not stand by, and allow a moslem to murder an innocent in front of me.

And likewise, i would not allow a moslem to murder me.

I am flawed like that.

Abu,
Will my God forgive me, for being flawed in that way ?

Romans 12:17
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18  If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Romans 6:13
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15  What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

If i must lay down my life, one day, [God willing] it will not be as a servant of sin.
....nor as someone who is fearful of what a moslem can do to me.

Psalms 37:30
The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Psalms 82:2
How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3  Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4  Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 56:1
Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2  Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

Jeremiah 9:23
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

+++

Abu claims that i have said.....

"Don't vex people, unless they be designated enemies of God,...."

You are wrong Abu, and you are misrepresenting me in this forum.

I have never used that form of words.

In the OT Bible, God commanded the Hebrews to 'vex' the original inhabitants of the land, because of their wicked, murderous deeds [because of the things they did], but NEVER because they be 'designated' enemies of God because they were not 'believers'.iDeuteronomy 18:9
When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

1 Kings 14:24
And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

2 Kings 16:3
But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, yea, and made his son to pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel.

2 Kings 21:2
And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, after the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

2 Chronicles 28:3
Moreover he burnt incense in the valley of the son of Hinnom, and burnt his children in the fire, after the abominations of the heathen whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel.

2 Chronicles 33:2
But did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, like unto the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel.

The original inhabitants of the land would sacrifice their children to their gods.

In much the same way as moslems encourage the sacrifice of their own children, for the cause of Allah, today....

"Our children are our glory and honor,
they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,
and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood."

"Moderate" Palestinian Authority TV: Palestinian children created to fertilize the land with their blood

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/moderate-palestinian-authority-tv-palestinian-...

Such declarations from your 'brothers' must make you proud to be a moslem Abu ???
/sarc off

"Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #65 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 12:10am

Adamant wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:07am:
abu_rashid wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 5:49am:
fd you can't remain on topic can you?

Yes lets get back on topic the question was Abu should we ban the cult of Islam in Australia before muslims start blowing us up because they can't get their own way here.

In answer to your question (which was off topic) go visit the following.

www.danielpipes.org/comments/30022

Ouch bet you do not like him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus#During_Islamic_rule_of_the_Indian_su
b-continent

http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/articles/irin/genocide.html

www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/

voiceofdharma.org/books/tlmr/

I do so like the last one as it was written by a muslim its so peaceful the way they converted an entire district.

www.kashmir-information.com/Miscellaneous/Persecution.html

Come on Abu answer the original question, or is it to hard for a person such as yourself?

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 1:38am

Adamant wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 12:10am:
Adamant wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:07am:
abu_rashid wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 5:49am:
fd you can't remain on topic can you?

Yes lets get back on topic the question was Abu should we ban the cult of Islam in Australia before muslims start blowing us up because they can't get their own way here.

In answer to your question (which was off topic) go visit the following.

www.danielpipes.org/comments/30022

Ouch bet you do not like him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus#During_Islamic_rule_of_the_Indian_su
b-continent

http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/articles/irin/genocide.html

www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/

voiceofdharma.org/books/tlmr/

I do so like the last one as it was written by a muslim its so peaceful the way they converted an entire district.

www.kashmir-information.com/Miscellaneous/Persecution.html

Come on Abu answer the original question, or is it to hard for a person such as yourself?

Perhaps we should ban Christianity before the Christians wipe out the Aborigines and steal their land...ooops too late.

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #67 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 1:53am

Falah. I do hope that Abu Rashid is not ill, if he is not incapacitated in any way could you please piss off and let him (if he has the balls) to answer the question posed to him and him alone.
I thank you in anticipation of your compliance with my request.

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #68 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:29am

And if found guilty? Should they meet the same fate as Howard?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:58am

freediver wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:29am:

Severe punishments seem fair for the main war crimes ringleaders like Alexander Downer.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 11:02am

falah wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 10:58am:
freediver wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:29am:

Severe punishments seem fair for the main war crimes ringleaders like Alexander Downer.

Which law/s did they break, in which juristdiction?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #71 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 1:26pm

Quote:

Can you elaborate? How are they the ringleaders? Who else is 'like' them?

What about military officials?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 8:37pm

Islam's pretensions to purity, honesty, honour are thoroughly discredited. Take it from there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print