Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 62475 times)
gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #30 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 11:04pm

Quote:
John the Baptist was murdered for criticisng the Jewish government of his time.

Actually Herod Antipater was a puppet ruler for the Roman Empire, as was his brother, Herod Archelaus and his father Herod the Great

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:07am

Quote:
When part of a population collaborates with an occupation force, they can't expect to fare too well in the aftermath when the collaborationist regime begins to fall.

Abu is this a reference to Shites?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #32 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:36am

freediver wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:33pm:
Quote:
First and foremost the Qur'an is in Arabic, the meanings of the words are not beholden to a "rough translation" into English. You can't seem to fathom this one.

You got it backwards Abu. You are claiming that English is somehow beholden to the Arabic - that the definition of treason depends on the death penalty for apostasy. At first your line was that it was 'related to' treason but you have since changed to pretending you can no longer tell the difference between apostasy and treason.

Nothing has changed here since I left almost a year ago, you're still baiting Abu and still 'acting' uneducated and illiterate to prove nothing at all.

Try to 'comprehend' this, Get yourself a really good dictionary AND a thesaurus (I recommend the Oxford Complete wordfinder).

If you think English defines words of one meaning, one definition, try looking up the words that Abu is explaining and you will find that TREASON also means PERFIDY in English and that APOSTACY also means SECESSION ....

Exactly what Abu says of the Arabic words.

No wonder this forum accomplishes nothing of comprehension for WORLD politics and what we are up against.

Until ALL the members here understand that RELIGION (that's ALL ORGANIZED religions) are the basis for our slide into chaos there will never be a change for the better in our lives and lifestyle.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #33 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:10pm

Here's another comprehension exercise for you Fd, look up FRIEND (with it's myriad definitions), associate and maecenas being just two, then ALLY (also means 'friend') that stems from the Latin Alligare meaning BIND (of) Alloy.

One must be very explicit with English words as well as Arabic ones when 'defining' ones explanation or narrative if one wants to be argumentative ... or understood.

COMPREHENSION!!! ... look it up.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:39pm

Quote:
If you think English defines words of one meaning, one definition, try looking up the words that Abu is explaining and you will find that TREASON also means PERFIDY in English and that APOSTACY also means SECESSION ....

Are you suggesting that we cannot discuss treason and apostasy without getting hopelessly confused because they mean the same thing?

How do you feel about the death penalty for Apostasy? Do you agree with Abu that it isn't so bad after all because McCarthy executed a few people for treason? Do you need me to explain my meaning here or is it clear enough?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #35 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:17pm

Bravo Jan.

Good luck getting fd and co. to work out how to use dictionaries and thesauruses. They can't see beyond the narrow scope of their blinkers.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:23pm

freediver wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:33pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 5:00pm:
Not at all. I've made it quite clear on numerous occasions that the Islamic concept can be translated to cover both apostasy and treason. You just refuse to listen, as you've got it in your head it's some kind of ruse to avoid it being apostasy that is a capital offence, to cheat you out of your "gotcha".

I've never claimed apostasy isn't a capital offence, merely highlighted the fact that apostasy in Islam overlaps with the concept of treason in the West, which in most countries is a capital offence.

You seem very comfortable changing your tune Abu:

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 8:28pm:
fd, as you've been informed on more than one occasion, Islam is a nation (ummah), and abandoning it is indeed treason.

Quote:
You're just trying to enforce your own personal view about treason, nation etc. onto the discussion.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:30pm

Jan wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:36am:
Quote:
First and foremost the Qur'an is in Arabic, the meanings of the words are not beholden to a "rough translation" into English. You can't seem to fathom this one.

You got it backwards Abu. You are claiming that English is somehow beholden to the Arabic - that the definition of treason depends on the death penalty for apostasy. At first your line was that it was 'related to' treason but you have since changed to pretending you can no longer tell the difference between apostasy and treason.

Nothing has changed here since I left almost a year ago, you're still baiting Abu and still 'acting' uneducated and illiterate to prove nothing at all.

Try to 'comprehend' this, Get yourself a really good dictionary AND a thesaurus (I recommend the Oxford Complete wordfinder).

No wonder this forum accomplishes nothing of comprehension for WORLD politics and what we are up against.

Until ALL the members here understand that RELIGION (that's ALL ORGANIZED religions) are the basis for our slide into chaos there will never be a change for the better in our lives and lifestyle.

This is why Islam is absolutely incompatible with the western liberal, enlightenment tradition: religion is politics, politics is religion IN ISLAM.
Islam is the avowed enemy of everything the west stands for.

This is why treating Islam as if it was just about people wanting to bring up their kids like everyone else is huge mistake.

Islam is hostile, not compatible. It should be treated as such. It has been for most of its existence, until about the '70s. Another fvckup by leftie numpties. Islam is not a signatory to the multicultural settlement of cultural differences.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:22am

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:35am:
After all, the "faceless men" who Abbot claims brought her to power was just Abbot's cowardly way of saying "Zionists". Clearly he didn't wanna utter the word, lest he end his political career.

Obviously they have a lot more power here than any of these tools are smart enough to realise.

Jan wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:49am:
freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 7:49pm:
So it is true! They really did kill baby Jesus. How can we ever forgive them?

By doing just what your doing ... loving them and hating Arabs.

Hope you feel the same way when they have total control of Oz and you become the brunt of their jokes and experience their evil first hand.

Jan wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:36pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:23pm:
I imagine the response would be similar to Bali.

LOL What response was that ... blame the Muslims and respond with verbal hate attacks on civilians.

Bali was a Psyop, just like 9/11.

Jan wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:02pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:30pm:
So it was the Joos?

You really should learn what a Jew IS and ISN'T.

Learning that one lesson should show you how the Zionist Bankers have achieved owning the worlds wealth, and subjecting the other half of their persona, real Jews, (their safety cover), with conspiracy.

Wealth like energy doesn't get destroyed it merely changes places, from our pockets into theirs.

Jan wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:28pm:
I recommend every Aussie familiarise themselves with religious history, and also with the Protocols of the 24 Elders of Zion ... a real eye opener and can be traced as actual events throughout modern history ... the Protocols were written over 100 years ago some say by Mayer Amschel Rothschild himself and I tend to believe it judging from his many quotes and actual history of his metioric rise in world banking.

Evil is as Evil does.

Despicable isn't a strong enough word describe the Israeli Zionists and Bankers and their many MEGA Corporations.

Jan wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 2:29am:
I'm curious! Why are you running an Australian Politics forum when you are very obviously a Zionist shill.

Jews have always worn the coat of many colours (flags) and hidden in plain sight ... everything they do and say are cloaked in symbolism for all to see but not to 'comprehend'.

I shall have to give your members a lesson in Ausralian Jewry, their symbolism in Australia and their Global agenda.

Shalom!

PS. I not only read (all sides) but I also study and research EVERYTHING.

All you can do is make smug onelines, and ridicule, (a favourite activity of Zionists).

« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:23am by freediver »  

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #39 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:08pm

Freediver's informative response.

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:35am:
copy

Jan wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:49am:
Copy that

Jan wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:36pm:
Copy that quote

Jan wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:02pm:
Reprise

Jan wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:28pm:
Re-reprise

Jan wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 2:29am:
What!!! nothing to say for yourself

You really are a Zionist's drone FD a very boring one.

Try to keep up.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #40 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:31pm

Soren wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:30pm:
[quote]
This is why Islam is absolutely incompatible with the western liberal, enlightenment tradition: religion is politics, politics is religion IN ISLAM.

This is why treating Islam as if it was just about people wanting to bring up their kids like everyone else is huge mistake.

Islam is hostile, not compatible. It should be treated as such. It has been for most of its existence, until about the '70s. Another fvckup by leftie numpties. Islam is not a signatory to the multicultural settlement of cultural differences.

Your philosophy is floundering Soren.

Religion is politics, politics is religion IN ZIONism.

Zionism is hostile, not compatible. It should be treated as such. It has been for ALL of its existence, unil TODAY.

Another fvckup by Zionist Traitors is not being a signatory to the multicultural settlement of cultural differences in PALESTINE while promoting multiculturalism in Australia.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #41 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:15am

Soren wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:30pm:
Jan wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:36am:
Quote:

ISLAM is the avowed enemy of everything which has any 'un-ISLAMIC' influence.

e.g.
In post Sadam Iraq, some teenagers were murdered at a picnic in a park.
Their crime ?
Believing that they were free to associate together [males and females], and for listening to Western, un-ISLAMIC, music.

Google;
iraq Death at 'immoral' picnic in the park

And i agree totally, with your comment, that ISLAM is absolutely incompatible with the true liberal values still prevalent Western societies.

Dictionary;
liberal = =
1 respectful and accepting of behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas. (of a society, law, etc.) favourable to individual rights and freedoms. Theology, regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.
2 (in a political context) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:09pm

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #43 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 6:23pm

Yadda Wrote:
Quote:
ISLAM is the avowed enemy of everything which has any 'un-ISLAMIC' influence.

yep since 2003 when Sadam's law was toppled ... Saddam (a Sunni) had freed women and allowed them to dress in western clothes and work in government agencies. Then the war not only wiped out Saddam along with his reforms but destroyed a beautiful and historically significant city.  The US piped in the So-called Islamic law, ie. Sharia law hoping they would be more amenable to sharing the wealth in oil and trade in dollars instead of euros.

Whos trying to change who in their own countries? If I were a Muslim I would hate everything WESTERN too.

Quote:
e.g.
In post Sadam Iraq, some teenagers were murdered at a picnic in a park.
Their crime ?
Believing that they were free to associate together [males and females], and for listening to Western, un-ISLAMIC, music.

Google;
iraq Death at 'immoral' picnic in the park:

Snippets from the Googled article:
Quote:
Standing over them as the blows rained down was the man who gave the order, dressed in dark clerical garb and wearing a black turban. Ali recognised him immediately as a follower of Hojatoleslam Moqtada al-Sadr, the radical Shia cleric. Ali realised then that the armed men were members of Hojatoleslam al-Sadr’s Mehdi Army, a private militia that fought American forces last year and is now enforcing its own firebrand version of Islam.

The picnic had run foul of the Islamist powers *(
that's the firebrand version not traditional Islam
) that increasingly hold sway in the fly-blown southern city, where religious militias rule the streets, forcing women to don the veil and closing down shops that sell alcohol or music.

In the election in January, the battle between secular and religious forces in Basra came down to the ballot box. The main Shia alliance triumphed with 70 per cent of the province’s vote, most of the rest going to a secular rival.

That victory has brought to a head the issue of whether Iraq’s new constitution will adopt Islamic law — or Sharia — as most religious Shia leaders desire.

In Basra, however, Islamic
militias
already are beginning to apply their own version of that law, without authority from above or any challenge from the police. *(
Sounds just like zionism
) ... End

Glad you stipulated POST Saddam, ie POST_WAR (when sharia law came into being and Saddam's reforms were thrown out and fanatical shias took the reign via US 'democracy'). 

Quote:
And i agree totally, with your comment, that ISLAM is absolutely incompatible with the true liberal values still prevalent Western societies.

How about Judaism? Where's THEIR liberal values? Of course they're liberal in their war efforts, and liberal with their hate of all religions not Judaic, (even within their own religion Just ask a true Torah Jew about Zionism)

Quote:
Dictionary;
liberal = =
1 respectful and accepting of behaviour or opinions different from one’s own; open to new ideas. (of a society, law, etc.) favourable to individual rights and freedoms. Theology, regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change.
2 (in a political context) favouring individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform.

lets comprehend what is written here:
liberal = =
'Respectful and accepting of behaviour or opinions different from one’s own' ... Just how respectful have we been of Libya, Syria, and Iran's behaviours and opinions?

Open to new ideas (of a society, law, etc.) ... was the coalition open to the new ideas of society and laws of Saddam and Gaddafi? or open to accepting new ideas about others trading laws and debt free currancy?

favourable to individual rights and freedoms: LOL I'll let that one stand on it's own.

Theology, regarding many traditional beliefs as dispensable, invalidated by modern thought, or liable to change. So when do we westerners DISPENSE with traditional theological beliefs? (that the zionist government wants to do, so I guess that's liberal. Can't have Catholic traditions overlapping protestant ones). INVALIDATE theology by modern thought ... That's in the PROTOCOLS too. Liable to change: That depends entirely on the INDIVIDUAL in western culture but it aint happened yet.

Lotsa yin and yang in theology there. Reading Protocol 14 should clariy it.

Let's examine Christianity and it's coat of many colours, How many denominations are there? (Sorry too many to print here!!!).
Are there any 'firebrands" among them? How about fanatical? fundamental? Has all of these versions of religiosity bought about peace? agreement? how about co-operation? acceptance?

Then there's Satanism popular with US leaders.
Google; Bohemian Grove fact sheet

At least in Islam are only three, Sunni, Shia and Sufi (Whirling Dervishes), both Sunni and Shia have their fanatical counterparts but like our Christian fanaticals they are not considered to be true Muslims, however most westerners classify them collectively as Islam which is like saying Protestants are Catholic.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #44 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 7:12pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:15am:
[quote]This is why Islam is absolutely incompatible with the western liberal, enlightenment tradition: religion is politics, politics is religion IN ISLAM.

You much prefer Zionist Jews ... RIGHT!!!

They reflect your Ideology so accurately.

Parasites don't even begin to describe these excuses for humanity

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 27
Send Topic Print