Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
What despicable creatures these are (Read 43815 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: What despicable creatures these are
Reply #150 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 7:43pm

Jan wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 4:07am:
Soren wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 10:13pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:38pm:
I understand history is not your strong suit soren,

Urban II rose to speak, saying these moving and memorable words:

LOL Your such an idiot Soren ... and you keep quoting people and event in ways to suit your twisted theory of history.

Pope Blessed Urban II (ca. 1035 – 29 July 1099), born Otho de Lagery (alternatively: Otto, Odo or Eudes), was Pope from 12 March 1088 until his death on 29 July 1099. He is best known for starting the First Crusade (1096–1099) and setting up the modern-day Roman Curia in the manner of a royal court to help run the Church.

He is best known for starting the First Crusade (1096–1099) - that is precisely why I quoted him, numpy.  So you can read his reasoning.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #151 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 7:49pm

Jan wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 4:30am:
abu_rashid wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 10:58pm:
If you accept the illegal immigration and population saturation by Jews of Palestine, then you must also accept it in the land you live in.

Jews began their quest to dominate Australia from the landing of the first fleet.

Today they dominate our government and the political system.

But this FACT would elude Soren purely because he thinks them benevolent, and their banks beneficial to Australia (or himself personally).

Muslims began their quest to dominate the world in Mohammed's life time.

This fact, attested to by muslims in their own words and deeds, does not elude you, you just pretend it's not happening.

Your formula is so simple - success is controlled by the jews.

An idiot's formula.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #152 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 8:21pm

falah wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 9:14pm:

Albert Einstein Was Ashamed of The Massacres Carried Out By Jewish Terrorists

And moslems are never Ashamed of The Massacres Carried Out By moslem Terrorists.

The real and authentic clarion call of every real moslem.....

Google;
"slaughter the jews"

.....just because we are moslems, and because they are Jews.

see also...

Google,
"rape jihad"

Google,
beslan children raped then murdered, jihad

What is 'terrorism' ???

Moslems say that resisting the spread of ISLAM, is terrorism.

Non-moslems, who reject ISLAM, are terrorists - according to all good moslems.

Whereas, when moslems use violence to spread the influence of ISLAM, moslems will often refer to such violence, as 'defending ISLAM'.

Google;
muslim sophistry, terrorism, peace, "innocent people"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #153 - Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:44pm

Jan wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 at 3:06am:
freediver wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 8:22am:
The Muslims have always lived 'peacefully' with Jews and Christians, so long as those Jews and Christians were content with being at the bottom of the heap (still better than the fate of people from other faiths).

I trust you can post evidence of the Jews being on the bottom of the heap, you keep saying things with no back-up ... wassa matter can't find anything factual?

Ask Abu about the 'protection' offered to Christians and Jews under Islamic law. A fair person would call it second class citizenship. For example, any testimony by a non-Muslim against a Muslim in court is automatically discredited. How is that for justice?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #154 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:07am

freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:44pm:
Jan wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 at 3:06am:
freediver wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 8:22am:
The Muslims have always lived 'peacefully' with Jews and Christians, so long as those Jews and Christians were content with being at the bottom of the heap (still better than the fate of people from other faiths).

I trust you can post evidence of the Jews being on the bottom of the heap, you keep saying things with no back-up ... wassa matter can't find anything factual?

Ask Abu about the 'protection' offered to Christians and Jews under Islamic law. A fair person would call it second class citizenship. For example, any testimony by a non-Muslim against a Muslim in court is automatically discredited. How is that for justice?

THAT'S YOUR BACK-UP!!!! ASK ABU ????????

Here's some proof, (a few snippets from the full article), that zionist Jews consider themselves as the 'top of the heap' and keep all goyim at the bottom ... and destroys your statement about Muslims.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

To the Mishnah the rabbis later added the Gemara (rabbinical commentaries). Together these comprise the Talmud. There are two versions, the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud.

The Babylonian Talmud is regarded as the authoritative version: "The authority of the Babylonian Talmud is also greater than that of the Jerusalem Talmud. In cases of doubt the former is decisive." (R.C. Musaph-Andriesse, From Torah to Kabbalah: A Basic Introduction to the Writings of Judaism, p. 40).

This study is based on the Jewish-authorized Babylonian Talmud. We have published herein the authenticated sayings of the Jewish Talmud. Look them up for yourself.

We publish the following irrefutable documentation in the hope of liberating all people, including Jewish people, from the corrosive delusions and racism of this Talmudic hate literature, which is the manual of Orthodox and Hasidic Jews the world over.

The implementation by Jewish supremacists of Talmudic hate literature has caused untold suffering throughout history and now, in occupied Palestine, it is used as a justification for the mass murder of Palestinian civilians. The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals.

Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud
Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Jesus in the Talmud:

Horrible Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ

For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch group--one of the largest in the world--we find the following statement, complete with Talmudic citations:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

End quote from http://www.noahide.com/yeshu.htm (Lubavitch website) June 20, 2000.

[Note: we have printed and preserved in our files a hard copy of this statement from the Lubavitch"Noah's Covenant Website," as it appeared on their website at http://www.noahide.com on June 20, 2000, in the event that denials are later issued and the statement itself suppressed].

Talmud Attacks Christians and Christian Books

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Tall Tales of a Roman Holocaust

Here are two early "Holocaust" tales from the Talmud: Gittin 57b. Claims that four billion Jews were killed by the Romans in the city of Bethar. Gittin 58a claims that 16 million Jewish children were wrapped in scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (Ancient demography indicates that there were not 16 million Jews in the entire world at that time, much less 16 million Jewish children or four billion Jews).

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #155 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 5:24am

freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:44pm:

fd, this has been dealt with in the common misconceptions thread as well as you having raised it several times, and having been corrected on it.

Please stop lying.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #156 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:59pm

Quote:

Sure, he is a Muslim after all. Why do I need to post proof for you of something that Muslims freely admit?
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:07pm by freediver »  

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #157 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 3:51am

freediver wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:59pm:
Quote:

Sure, he is a Muslim after all. Why do I need to post proof for you of something that Muslims freely admit?

A liar, Troll and shill all combined ... Your zio friends must hold you in high esteem ... hope they remember you when the sh!t hits the fan.

Not long to wait!!

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #158 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 7:34am

Am I making this up?

freediver wrote on Sep 28th, 2011 at 10:09pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 2:40pm:
Is it true that non-Muslims are considered by Islamic law to be inferior witnesses by default when testifying in court?

abu_rashid wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 4:09pm:
Yes.

abu_rashid wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 4:16pm:
Probably the same rationale it was 1400 years ago. A non-believer isn't even honest to himself, by denying his maker, and therefore can't be trusted to render reliable reports.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #159 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 7:37am

Lestat wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 at 8:19am:
freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 12:32pm:
Sorry Les, next time I should be less subtle in pointing out your hypocrisy. Muslims always complain that we cannot hold current events against their religion, despite the obvious connections to Islam, because the countries they occur in are not proper Islamic states. Yet they happily hold up these 'not proper Islamic states' as examples of how good Islam is when it suits them.

Hypocrisy.

lol....um, go and read his post again dipsh(t.

The Ottaman empire was a proper 'Islamic State'...with a Calipha and rules under shariah law.

I suggest you shut up before you make yourself look even more foolish then you already do. lol

So thems the fact....it would appear that you didn't even know that Baghdad was ruled by the Ottaman empire for quite a time...during which Jews prospered.

Why do you even bother? Like why?

Is it true that Arabs have more freedom in Israel than in neighbouring states?

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 8th, 2012 at 10:58pm:
Soren, I have no doubt Urban the warmonger was using religious propaganda to garner support for his pillaging

Why is it so easy for a Muslim to say this and keep a striaght face?

Quote:
You seem to be living under some delusion that conquering a land you once held 450 years ago or 2000 years ago is just like moving back home after a year in a bachelor pad. It is not. After 450 years of being gone, people have lost all connection with a land and have nothing to do with it anymore.

And if you truly believe in this nonsense, then you'll accept Muslims should move back to Sicily, Malta, Spain, Corsica etc. and perhaps even Australia, since Indonesian Muslims were here before the Brits arrived.

Abu isn't that exactly what you believe - that Islam has a claim on the Iberian peninsula?
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2012 at 7:51am by freediver »  

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #160 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 10:47am

Jan wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 4:07am:
Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud
Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

I am curious about this. Can you give us links to these quotes in any of the online Talmuds?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Talmud/talmudtoc.html

« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:45pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #161 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:57pm

Soren wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 10:47am:

I am curious about this. Can you give us links these quotes in any of the online Talmuds?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Talmud/talmudtoc.html

In any case Soren, what Jan posted [supposed Talmud extracts] was a clear slander against Judaism.

The only authority for Jewish law comes from the OT books of Moses.

The Talmud, what divine authority does it have ?

Next to the law of Moses ?

None, at all.

e.g.
No matter what the 'Talmud' writings may contain,
.....the authentic and authoritative RELIGIOUS LAWS of Judaism state, FOR EXAMPLE, the following.....

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him...

Exodus 23:9
Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger...

Leviticus 19:33
And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
34  But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself...

n.b.
.....and thou shalt love him as thyself

Deuteronomy 1:16
And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

Deuteronomy 10:17-19
For the LORD your God... loveth the stranger, ...Love ye therefore the stranger:
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 24:17
Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:
18  But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.

Deuteronomy 27:19
Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #162 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:09pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 12th, 2012 at 11:49pm:
Palestinians throw stones at soldiers occupying their land.
These little ferals are throwing stones at kids, and kicking old ladies.

I can't believe you'd be so daft as to try and compare the two.

You mean the Jordanians land don't you if you are referring to the land on the West Bank?
Because that's who owned it before 1967.

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #163 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:09pm

The Talmud, is again [i.e. yet another] just the 'religion' of men.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #164 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:49pm

I ask about actual Talmud links because I tried to look up those quotes in the online Talmuds and couldn't find them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print