Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Political Animal (Read 14589 times)
mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Re: Political Animal
Reply #105 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:02am

Muso IQ will always be around and has been a member since the inception of this forum. He can be banned a thousand times and will still be here.

If you don't antagonise him - he's fine. We have all had to learn to step around certain members in case we disturb them so I don't see why these rules can't be applied to IQ also.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #106 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:07am

muso wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 8:56am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Dec 11th, 2011 at 8:34pm:
barnaby joe wrote on Dec 11th, 2011 at 5:29pm:
Lisa attracts seething, visceral hatred everywhere she goes on the internet because she is just so annoying and horrible. Notice when she is actually talking about politics on here (in the rare event that she ever does) she is just parroting what somebody else said with "Great point!!!" or something similiar like that?

Reported!

I hope you reported IQSRLOW too.

I didn't report him - I was mimicking the sycophant.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #107 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:08am

Who is IQ? Is that Aussie?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #108 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:14am

IQ is a member who can be offensive. Each time he is banned he comes back under a different nick, but never hides his personality.

His language can be brutal & crass at times - but honest. He is no worse than one or two others here - but possibly because he is a male he's punished more severely.

He needs to change his avatar to that of an attractive female and then the bannings may cease.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #109 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:23am

Didn't work for me  Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #110 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 12:00pm

I have to wonder if the irony within the posts of certain multi trolls and trollaphiles ever passes them by.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #111 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:08am

mantra wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 9:14am:
IQ is a member who can be offensive. Each time he is banned he comes back under a different nick, but never hides his personality.

His language can be brutal & crass at times - but honest. He is no worse than one or two others here - but possibly because he is a male he's punished more severely.

He needs to change his avatar to that of an attractive female and then the bannings may cease.

Yes nice guy.  Roll Eyes He was originally permanently banned back in 2008 by FD for threatening sexual assault.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #112 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:30am

muso wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:08am:

Yes nice guy.  Roll Eyes He was originally permanently banned back in 2008 by FD for threatening sexual assault.

He still does. Not much has changed over the years I see.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #113 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:36am

Back then no-one complained louder than me. I'm sure Mozzaok remembers the protests on a previous forum (Cracker) in 2006/7 that we all used to post on. He upset a lot of people.

My point was that no matter how many times he's banned - he will be back.

It's easier for the members & moderators who are offended by his posts to tiptoe around him and ignore him as we have been instructed to do with other members. That's only my point of view.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #114 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:41am

Muso .. I don't believe anyone on any forum ought to ignore and toptoe past a severely troubled multi banned troll who posts malicious and explicit threats of sexual assault in response to those around him.

I'm very confident that most people on this forum incl FD and all the GM's would agree with me on that.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #115 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:43am

IQ doesn't sexually assault members on this forum.

There was one member on another forum who gave him her phone number. I do remember some pretty vulgar words being passed backwards and forwards, but then that's what happens when you get too friendly with strange males/females on the net.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #116 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:50am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:41am:

Muso .. I don't believe anyone on any forum ought to ignore and toptoe past a severely troubled multi banned troll who posts malicious and explicit threats of sexual assault in response to those around him.

I'm very confident that most people on this forum incl FD and all the GM's would agree with me on that.

2008 eh?? Gosh that was well before my time.

So Muso .. IQ threatened to sexual assault someone on THIS forum also .. back then??

IP Logged

ashlee

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:12am

mantra wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:43am:

There was one member on another forum who gave him her phone number. I do remember some pretty vulgar words being passed backwards and forwards, but then that's what happens when you get too friendly with strange males/females on the net.

Beggars belief that someone would hand out their phone number to complete stranger/s.

One must expect negative feedback/reactions/comments, surely? Just quietly, I would question the calibre of such a female.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #118 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:23am

ashlee wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:12am:
mantra wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:43am:

Beggars belief that someone would hand out their phone number to complete stranger/s.

One must expect negative feedback/reactions/comments, surely? Just quietly, I would question the calibre of such a female.

Unfortunately this sort of thing happens sometimes on these Political forums Ashlee. Some come here with the mistaken belief that it's a dating site. It's up to them of course if that's the way they want to look at it, but they shouldn't complain about the consequences afterwards.

« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:31am by mantra »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #119 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:26am

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:50am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 8:41am:

2008 eh?? Gosh that was well before my time.

So Muso .. IQ threatened to sexual assault someone on THIS forum also .. back then??

Muso?? It would be good if you could tell us what happened. Tis always best to be forewarned about such dreadful people.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print