photo bucket (Read 73190 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: photo bucket
Reply #330 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:28pm

Neferti wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 4:13pm:
Gordon wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 4:04pm:
Are they your photos?

Apparently so.  You do NOT need to use Photobucket (or whatever) to post your own pictures here. They are confidential anyway.

Nonsense.

If you upload your snaps straight from your hard drive this can provide an open door for those in the know.

That's the whole idea of image hosting.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #331 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:18pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 5:04pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 27th, 2016 at 4:23pm:
Are they your photos?

yeah gordon. i could bore you with lots more

Never get bored of photos like that.  I've always been a country person  stuck inside the life of a city person.

Ditto and ditto.  Great photos Aqua but OMG @ that python   Shocked

I'm a country person stuck inside the life of a city person too.  My friends said I would never last but I lived in the country for 10 years and it broke my heart having to come back to the city.

It looks like beautiful country where you are.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #332 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:20pm

Are they your photos?

Apparently so.  You do NOT need to use Photobucket (or whatever) to post your own pictures here. They are confidential anyway.

It's just the name of the topic.  I don't use Photobucket.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #333 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:21pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 3:28pm:
Nonsense.

If you upload your snaps straight from your hard drive this can provide an open door for those in the know.

I don't think there is anyone smart enough here to do that, Herbert.  The pests, and resident stalker, certainly aren't.

It would be nice if the thread was stickied again though.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #334 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:23pm

Are they your photos?

Nonsense.

When you use photobucket, you give away your details if you're not careful.

That's how I know your full name.

And swaggy's too.

You both left the door open to your photobuckets, and it allowed everyone to get it.

I had a little stickybeak.

Luckily, I'm a nice guy and I would never reveal your details (or the contents of your photo albums).

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #335 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:03pm

Are they your photos?

Nonsense.

How so?
As long as you don't have personal info in your EXIF should be pretty risk free.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #336 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:04pm

Loled at this today.

1_011.jpg (209 KB | )
1_011.jpg

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #337 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:11pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:18pm:
Are they your photos?

Never get bored of photos like that.  I've always been a country person  stuck inside the life of a city person.

I'm a country person stuck inside the life of a city person too.  My friends said I would never last but I lived in the country for 10 years and it broke my heart having to come back to the city.

I love the country but I think actually living there, maybe not. I love the city, if I lived in a schittsville part of town it would be different I guess.

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #338 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:23pm:
Are they your photos?

Nonsense.

And swaggy's too.

You both left the door open to your photobuckets, and it allowed everyone to get it.

Luckily, I'm a nice guy and I would never reveal your details (or the contents of your photo albums).

I've always had my account on 'private'.

And I'm most definitely not a country person.

So long as you're not living in a suburb that is a colonial outpost of Italy, Greece, Yugoslavia, or the Middle East - living in Sydney pretty much assures that you will be left alone to your own devices without being constantly annoyed by an incessant stream of childlike questions about yourself and your personal affairs as the above ethnics so love to do.

The Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians, Dutch, Germans, Pacific Islanders, and others are not given to this annoying and interfering habit.

There would be nothing more claustrophobic for me than to live in the fish-bowl environment of a small country town where under the guise of being 'helpful' and 'friendly' the locals make a goddamned pest of themselves at every possible opportunity.

I have never met the neighbours who live on either side of me here, and that's just how I like it - and that's just how they like it.

I hate enforced 'friendships'.

The neighbours opposite me keep very much to themselves, and so do pretty much everyone else in this non-ethnic Anglo-street.

Causing minimal irritation to our neighbours is the overriding ethic in this street.

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:31pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #339 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:36pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:13pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 4:23pm:
Are they your photos?

Nonsense.

And swaggy's too.

I've always had my account on 'private'.

At one stage, your bucket had a different name.

It included your first and last names.

I called you by your surname, and you had me banned for revealing your identity (fair enough).

Remember?

Be careful with photobucket, Her-bert.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #340 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:38pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:11pm:
Are they your photos?

I love the country but I think actually living there, maybe not. I love the city, if I lived in a schittsville part of town it would be different I guess.

Depends on how 'country' the country is.  I love the tranquility of living on acres and that gives me the freedom to have as many animals as I like.

I also love the city.  Strangely enough, you can be more anonymous in the city.  Especially nowadays.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #341 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:57pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:38pm:
Depends on how 'country' the country is.  I love the tranquility of living on acres and that gives me the freedom to have as many animals as I like.

I also love the city.  Strangely enough, you can be more anonymous in the city.  Especially nowadays.

"The 'tranquility'" -- that sent a shiver through me, like someone walking on my grave.

The Dead Zone is not for me Black Orchid!  Grin

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #342 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:02pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:38pm:

"The 'tranquility'" -- that sent a shiver through me, like someone walking on my grave.

The Dead Zone is not for me Black Orchid!  Grin

It grows on you   Tongue

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #343 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:12pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 8:13pm:
I have never met the neighbours who live on either side of me here, and that's just how I like it - and that's just how they like it.

I hate enforced 'friendships'.

Nothing enforced about being neighbourly. I think in this day and age it's even more important to be neighbourly than ever... .Every time I think you've hit the bottom, you go and prove you're even more miserable than I had previously thought possible.

I can name everyone of my nearest 50+ nearest neighbors by name. It's just common decency to say hello and ask how their day is. There is no enforced friendship. Occasionally, some are looking for someone to chat to or share a beer with, others just say G'day back and move on. Anyone of them can ask me for a favour if ever they find themselves in trouble.

Just the other day my neighbour was having car trouble, I saw his head under the bonnet, went over, found his problem and gave him a lift to the auto shop and then the car yard. He didn't even have to ask. There was nothing forced, he owes me nothing and I owe him even less.

You on the other hand herb will be one of those news stories where you have a heart attack and no one will notice until the stench is so bad that the stray cats suddenly leave the neighbourhood, 6 months later.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #344 - Jul 28th, 2016 at 9:13pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 28th, 2016 at 7:11pm:
Are they your photos?

Larger country towns or small regional capitals are nice. I'd never choose to live any of the capitals or their satellites.

Edit: More photos Scoot. If you took them all it may show a softer side than you project.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39
Send Topic Print