www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Stating the obvious
Reply #45 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 10:46pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 25th, 2011 at 2:15pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 21st, 2011 at 9:47pm:
So whose side are you on?

Who's side are you on, FD?

I'm not the one who thinks the west has been at war with the Muslim world since the 1920s. To choose a side I would have to believe the war exists.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #46 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 10:56pm

I guess we can take that as you being on Bush's side, and to top it off, the flat out denial of all the horrific crimes carried out by your chosen side, to the point of even denying a systematic campaign of hostilities is being carried out against the Muslim world.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Haimrevolution

Australian Politics

Eastwood
Reply #47 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 11:53pm

I think some things in life are justified. Killing innocents is not one of them. We went after Muslim terrorists and got them but by no means are all Muslims terrorists. Brunei is a muslim country but they have some of the nicest people I have ever met there.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 10:23am

freediver wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 10:46pm:

I'm not the one who thinks the west has been at war with the Muslim world since the 1920s. To choose a side I would have to believe the war exists.

Then why are you waging a campaign against Islam, based almost solely on Abu's responses to your questions?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #49 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 6:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 10:23am:
Then why are you waging a campaign against Islam, based almost solely on Abu's responses to your questions?

Correction: Then why are you waging a campaign against Islam, based almost solely on
your delusional misunderstandings of
Abu's responses to your questions?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 10:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 10:23am:
freediver wrote on Oct 26th, 2011 at 10:46pm:

Don't forget Malik, Falah, and a few others I forget at the moment. Malik was actually the first and I think a lot of the wiki is based on what he told me. Check the links. I thought that the opinions of Muslims would be a better place to start than what non-Muslims have to say about the matter, which is where this forum was at before Malik arrived.

I don't claim to be an expert on Islam. If Muslims start denying the things on my wiki that would be a good thing. The regular Muslims need to stand up to the lunatics who currently define the religion publicly. The things that Malik, Abu et al say, like stoning people to death for things that are fundamental human rights (eg apostasy), need to be thrust into the spotlight. People need to know that there is a powerful and opportunistically violent minority actively trying to impose those things around the world. That is what I am campaigning against. Until people no longer get sentenced to death for these things you have to concede that it is not just the opinion of one lone wierdo on the internet.

It seems to be working. Even Abu has started denying things he previously said. I am not sure if he is being honest about this, but even if he is not, it is still a small victory, and it is these little victories that will keep us out of the dark ages and bring the most backwards parts of the world into enlightenment. The more extremists hide their views from public sight, the more they go down the path of the KKK, only discussing their true feelings in clandestine meetings while their own children make fun of them.

Do you agree Karnal?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #51 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 10:46pm

You are so full of it fd.

I've never denied a single thing about Islam.

As Falah mentioned, it's forbidden for a Muslim to lie about Islam.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #52 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 10:51pm

Here is a good example:

Islamic courts reject dhimmy evidence

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1317211760

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #53 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 9:53am

abu_rashid wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 10:46pm:
You are so full of it fd.

I've never denied a single thing about Islam.

As Falah mentioned, it's forbidden for a Muslim to lie about Islam.

What about not answering questions.
Is it forbidden to be sneaky when faced with the tough questions?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #54 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 12:41pm

fd,

Obviously in the first example you bring, I was not aware of the actual Islamic ruling on this. And I merely stated yes, without knowing.

Simple. Nothing to do with taqiyya and all the other rot that constantly flows from your orifices.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #55 - Oct 29th, 2011 at 1:07pm

Wow. Abu actually answered a question. Perhaps now would be a good time to answer all those other questions you have been making up excuses for not answering, instead of trying to blame me for trying to mislead people about Islam. A bit of humility is a much better look than arrogance and insulting people every time they ask a difficult question.

What else were you wrong about?

Why were you wrong about this one? Why would new converts to Islam come away thinking that all non-Muslims are inherently untrustworthy? Have you adopted a different 'school of thought'?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #56 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 1:24pm

Quote:
Belgium: 25 Percent Of Brussels Population Is MuslimWritten by: KUNA

November 18, 2011

More than 250,000 residents out of a total population of one million in Brussels have Muslim roots, according to a study carried out by the Catholic University of Louvain in Belgium and published in the Belgian media Friday.

The study was carried out by Felice Dasetto, a sociologist and a professor at the university who is considered to be an expert in issues relating to Muslims in Belgium.

Brussels the political capital of the European Union accounts for half of the total number of Muslims in Belgium.

The figure puts Belgium among other European cities with a big Muslim presence like Birmingham in the UK, says the study.

It claims that the Islamic presence is becoming more and more visible in Brussels with more mosques and minarets, more women wearing a veil and more Muslim organisations.

The study argues that the Islamic faith has the power to mobilise people to a a very big extent, more than for example the Catholic church or political parties.

A european country 25% mooslammers, and growing fast.  At what point does a leftard concede it might be(come) a problem?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #57 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 2:00pm

... wrote on Nov 22nd, 2011 at 1:24pm:
Quote:

November 18, 2011

More than 250,000 residents out of a total population of one million in Brussels have Muslim roots, according to a study carried out by the Catholic University of Louvain in Belgium and published in the Belgian media Friday.

The study was carried out by Felice Dasetto, a sociologist and a professor at the university who is considered to be an expert in issues relating to Muslims in Belgium.

Brussels the political capital of the European Union accounts for half of the total number of Muslims in Belgium.

The figure puts Belgium among other European cities with a big Muslim presence like Birmingham in the UK, says the study.

It claims that the Islamic presence is becoming more and more visible in Brussels with more mosques and minarets, more women wearing a veil and more Muslim organisations.

The study argues that the Islamic faith has the power to mobilise people to a a very big extent, more than for example the Catholic church or political parties.

A european country 25% mooslammers, and growing fast.  At what point does a leftard concede it might be(come) a problem?

Last time I checked, Brussels wasn't a country. Nice try, though.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #58 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 2:01pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Nov 22nd, 2011 at 2:00pm:
... wrote on Nov 22nd, 2011 at 1:24pm:
Quote:

November 18, 2011

A european country 25% mooslammers, and growing fast.  At what point does a leftard concede it might be(come) a problem?

Last time I checked, Brussels wasn't a country. Nice try, though.

My mistake...but does it change anything?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #59 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 6:46pm

Muslim roots does not mean Muslim. It means Arab.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print