Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Rules for banning from member run and party boards (Read 15529 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rules for banning from member run and party boards
Reply #60 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:14am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 28th, 2017 at 8:48pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 4th, 2017 at 7:40pm:
Mind you, the latest ban stands out. Herbie banned me for posting anything at all. First, the posts were simply deleted. Strange, I thought, so I posted them again. Then they were deleted, then Herbie decided to inform me that I had no right to post "until further notice".

You were deliberately and persistently trying to bait me at a personal level instead of adding sensibly to the discussion. Over and again you posted little barbs and childish gibberish in the hopes of ruining the thread.

A quote from your post in this page:

"I understand that calling them "member's boards" alleviates some of FD's fear of liability, but why not just ensure sub mods do their job and delete libel, harassment and vilification and ban repeat offenders?"

Indeed, and that's exactly what I did.

It's up to you to prove harassment, Herbie. Agreeing with poor Cods is hardly harassment. Discussing worm and flea treatments is hardly baiting. No one would take offence at this.

Except you.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:14am:
It's up to you to prove harassment, Herbie. Agreeing with poor Cods is hardly harassment. Discussing worm and flea treatments is hardly baiting. No one would take offence at this.

Except you.

We both know exactly what your mission statement is regarding my posts, which is to make an endless series of little harassing remarks without any attempt to address the subject.

After FD had clipped you on the ear you justified your constant baiting by posting: - "... but he's a Nazi and a racist!" For my sins I forgot to copy that post to my files.

You know damned well when you're making 'nuisance posts' as a substitute for entering into discussion.

Most of your keyboard activities here are in the nature of being 'nuisance posts'.

Between you and I we don't need 'proof of harassment' ~ we both know perfectly well that I am the principal target of your displeasure, and I am to be stymied at every opportunity with your inane one-liners and silly-talk.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:37pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Dec 29th, 2017 at 8:04pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 29th, 2017 at 9:14am:

Except you.

We both know exactly what your mission statement is regarding my posts, which is to make an endless series of little harassing remarks without any attempt to address the subject.

After FD had clipped you on the ear you justified your constant baiting by posting: - "... but he's a Nazi and a racist!" For my sins I forgot to copy that post to my files.

You know damned well when you're making 'nuisance posts' as a substitute for entering into discussion.

Most of your keyboard activities here are in the nature of being 'nuisance posts'.

Between you and I we don't need 'proof of harassment' ~ we both know perfectly well that I am the principal target of your displeasure, and I am to be stymied at every opportunity with your inane one-liners and silly-talk.

Hurts, does it?

No worries, Herbie, kindly show the nuisance posts that offend you so.

In the meantime, FD, please ban silly old Karnal. Herbie's offended again.

So unfair.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #63 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:22am

Keep up the good work Herb.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:28am

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:22am:

Thank you, Bogarde, and may I say a big "Thank you" for the many fine posts you've submitted over the past year which I've thoroughly enjoyed and also learnt from.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Dec 30th, 2017 at 1:06pm

bogarde73 wrote on Dec 30th, 2017 at 9:22am:

Yes, Herbie, keep railing for the eradication of the tinted races. Bogie agrees.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print