Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
West at war with Muslim world since 1920s? (Read 28862 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
West at war with Muslim world since 1920s?
Sep 11th, 2011 at 9:58am

Sappho wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 2:53am:
abu_rashid wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:24am:
Sappho,

Quote:
Do you understand that such behaviour could be construed as a declaration of war?

I don't know where you've been, but the Zionists declared war on the entire Muslim world back in the 1920's when they began their little project to swipe a Muslim country, and make it their own. Bit late to realise a state of war exists isn't it?

So what you are saying is that Britain and by default the Commonwealth and the US are at war with all Arab nations and have been since Israel's inception?

You see it was the British that secured Israel for the Jews. It started with the Balfour Declaration and then went on to the British Mandate of Palestine which the US also signed off on; separately of course, since they were not a part of the League of Nations.

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 4:49am:
Sappho, not just the Arab world, the entire Muslim world, yes. Again, where have you been?

Question for Abu: have you chosen a side in this war?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: West at war with Muslim world since 1920s?
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 10:29am

Muslims neither decided to be at war, nor to have their side... it was chosen for us wasn't it?

We did not instigate this war, it was thrust upon us.

Are you seriously unaware that if you take over someone's country, bring in millions of illegal refugees, boot out millions of the original inhabitants, that it's going to be understood as a declaration of war????

I can't believe anyone could be so indifferent to that.

I ask, as I've asked numerous times, how you'd construe it, were you the one on the receiving end of such an act?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 7:13pm

I did not say we have been at war since the 1920's with the Muslim world. You did. Hence the question.

Which side do you see yourself as being on?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:10am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 10:29am:

Muslims neither decided to be at war, nor to have their side... it was chosen for us wasn't it?

We did not instigate this war, it was thrust upon us.....

Abu,

Isn't it true that ISLAM, from its very inception has been at war with ALL of 'unbelieving' mankind ???

Didn't Allah inform Mohammed, that Allah [and therefore ALL moslems!], are engaged in never-ending warfare with ALL of 'unbelieving' mankind ???

Abu, there has never been peace between moslems and non-moslems.

Because ISLAM mandates, that moslems ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO EXTEND PEACEFUL RELATIONS, TO NON-MOSLEMS, NOR TO NON-MOSLEM NATIONS.
....but only a hudna [truce].

But THAT truce MUST only be extended, until moslems feel themselves strong enough to engage in a 'hot' war [Jihad] with 'unbelievers'.

+++

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98
[i.e. 'Unbelief' is a crime.]

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76
[i.e. Fighting against 'unbelievers' is sanctified, fighting against 'unbelievers' is 'good works'. Because 'unbelievers' [of Allah] are in league with SATAN. So those who are indeed, good moslems will fight against the 'unbelievers'.]

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers. If any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah; except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them."
Koran 3.28

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."
hadithsunnah/bukhari #004.052.196

+++

Quote:

Cleric preaches that violence is part of Islam
01/05/2007
In documents seen by The Daily Telegraph, al-Muhajiroun claimed: "Terrorism is a part of Islam" and "Allah made it obligatory to prepare and to terrify the enemy of Allah".
The article advised: "The kuffar of USA and UK are without doubt our enemy. There is no such thing as an innocent kafir, innocence is only applicable for the Muslims. Not only is it obligatory to fight them, it is haram [forbidden] to feel sorry for them."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550211/Cleric-preaches-that-violence-is-...

AND,

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims
London, Sept.8 [2007]
A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.
Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

So you are just lying to us, aren't you Abu.

You know, very well, that ISLAM mandates, that a state of enmity and warfare MUST ALWAYS EXIST towards ALL non-moslems.

Quote:

Here, for example, are two very illuminating passages from the canonical Life of Mohammed by Ibn Ishaq, as translated by A. Guillaume, and a third passage, from the earliest known Muslim historian.

Ishaq: 204 - "'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"

Ishaq:231 - "Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."

And here is Al-Tabari, a very early Muslim historian, in book 9, chapter or section 69, reporting words that Muslims believe to have been said by Mohammed himself - "Killing infidels is a small matter to us".

These texts are not fossils from a distant past. They are not dead letters. They are still 'live' and carry tremendous weight in the imagination and practice of many Muslims around the world.
...DDA

Google it.

n.b.
"Killing infidels is a small matter to us"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:32am

The Quran teaches that Muslims must fight those who attack Muslims, but can have peace with those who are friendly:

"...So if they withdraw from you, and fight not against you, and offer you peace, then God has opened no way for you (to fight) against them."(The Quran, an-Nisaa, verse 90)

"And fight in the Way of God those who fight you, but transgress not the limits (of warfare). Truly, God likes not the transgressors... And fight them until there is no more tribulation. But if they cease fighting, let there be no transgression (of the ceasfire) except against oppressors. (The Quran, al-Baqarah, 190-193)

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Quran, al-Anfal, 61)"

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.  (The Quran, Al-Mumtahinah, 8)

Now, let see what the Bible says:

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.(Deuteronomy 20:16)

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. (1 Samuel 15:3)

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 12:10pm

falah wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:32am:

The Quran teaches that Muslims must fight those who attack Muslims, but can have peace with those who are friendly:

falah,

You are a deceitful person.

You are a moslem.

"...So if they withdraw from you, and fight not against you, and offer you peace, then God has opened no way for you (to fight) against them."(The Quran, an-Nisaa, verse 90)

Moslems, and the Koran, often use 'WEASEL WORDS'.

'Peace' does NOT mean the peace which you understand.

Moslems, deceitfully, do not reveal that the only definition of 'peace' which moslems accept, is;

"Peace, is submission to Allah's will."

"And fight in the Way of God those who fight you, but transgress not the limits (of warfare). Truly, God likes not the transgressors... And fight them until there is no more tribulation. But if they cease fighting, let there be no transgression (of the ceasfire) except against oppressors. (The Quran, al-Baqarah, 190-193)

'Oppression' is when people live without Sharia law.

So if you object to the oppression [upon yourself, as a non-moslem] of Sharia law, YOU will be deemed to be an OPPRESSOR of moslems!

And, if you are within [under] their power, the moslems will kill you, for 'insulting' their 'religion'.

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Quran, al-Anfal, 61)"

'Peace' does NOT mean the peace which you understand.

Moslems, deceitfully, do not reveal that the only definition of 'peace' which moslems accept, is;

"Peace, is submission to Allah's will."

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes
. God loves just dealers.  (The Quran, Al-Mumtahinah, 8)

Moslems will 'forgive you' if;
1/ you surrender your lives to them,
2/ will live as their slaves, as 3rd class citizens serfs,
3/ do not try to oppose ISLAMIC oppression [i.e. Sharia law].

+++

BEWARE;
Moslems always engage in deceit and sophistry, when describing ISLAM to non-moslems [....those non-moslems who are not YET within their political control].

Dictionary;
sophistry = = the use of fallacious arguments, especially to deceive.

If a moslem told me that, that bright thing in the sky was the sun,
....i would seek a second opinion.

See moslem SOPHISTRY EXAMPLE's 1, 2, 3......

Muslims are destroying our country.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1314069846/179#179

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 8:17pm

fd,

Quote:
I did not say we have been at war since the 1920's with the Muslim world. You did. Hence the question.

Which side do you see yourself as being on?

As I said, my side was chosen for me, by those who declared war against the entire Muslim world. You are the one who should be asking yourself which side you're on. Are you on the side of the aggressors, who go around waging war on innocent people in order to swipe their resources and dominate them, or are you on the side of those who resist and reject this?

ie. are you a supporter of tyranny and oppression? Or a supporter of ending those things?

Just out of curiosity fd, who do you root for in the Arab world at the moment? Gunning for the West's dictator buddies to stay in power are we? Which side are you on? When Dubya asked the people to choose, which one did you choose? Oil company monopolies? Or resistance and freedom fighting?

Yadda, you are the most deceitful person here. You consistently lie and slander Islam due to your delusional fantasies of persecution at the hands of Muslims.

Islam commands the Muslims to fight to establish peace, not to fight to steal other peoples resources, nor to merely dominate over others to exert your influence on them as the Western ideology does.

The Qur'an clearly says to fight those who fight you, but not to transgress bounds and be the aggressor. You can make all the cut and paste rants you like, but those are the facts.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 8:48pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 at 8:17pm:
As I said, my side was chosen for me, by those who declared war against the entire Muslim world.

LOL... you speak in favour of a mono culture and against the multi cultures. Where as I speak in favour of the multi cultures with tolerance of the mono cultures.

Seems to me Abu... although you don't really see it for yourself yet... that your real beef is with the abuse of power that is found in super powers and corporations.

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 10:14pm

Quote:
As I said, my side was chosen for me, by those who declared war against the entire Muslim world. You are the one who should be asking yourself which side you're on.

No Abu, that would not make sense, as you are the only one here who believes we have been at war with the Muslim world for nearly a centruy. Given your insistance that the historical Islamic empire grew peacefully rather than through war, you must have a very flexible definition of war.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity fd, who do you root for in the Arab world at the moment? Gunning for the West's dictator buddies to stay in power are we? Which side are you on? When Dubya asked the people to choose, which one did you choose? Oil company monopolies? Or resistance and freedom fighting?

I root for the people who are defending the newly established democracies.

Abu, do you offer financial support to the people you are at war with?

How about you Falah, do you think we have been at war with the Muslim world since the 20s?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 11:39pm

Sappho wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 at 8:48pm:
As I said, my side was chosen for me, by those who declared war against the entire Muslim world.

LOL... you speak in favour of a mono culture and against the multi cultures. Where as I speak in favour of the multi cultures with tolerance of the mono cultures.

Seems to me Abu... although you don't really see it for yourself yet... that your real beef is with the abuse of power that is found in super powers and corporations. 

Sappho,

What you said, what you described, is exactly correct imo.

ISLAM is a 'corporation' which seeks to eliminate all 'corporate' competition.

ISLAM only pretends to promote 'multiculturalism', AND, only in those jurisdictions where it is itself, seeking 'cultural' entry, so as to elicit tolerance for ISLAM, from others.

But with ISLAM tolerance is always expressed as a one way street.

Everyone must tolerate ISLAM, while ISLAM is intolerant of all other cultural influences.

The truth is that ISLAM is absolutely incompatible with all other human cultures.

Whenever ISLAM has the power to do so, ISLAM will assert itself as a mono-culture [if it is able, eventually expunge the influence of all other cultural influences in a society].

Further, imo ISLAM is totally incompatible with Western ideals of democracy, freedom, justice.

e.g.
Look at how non-moslems are systematically oppressed and persecuted within all moslem majority nations.

Just do some Google-ing....

TRUTH...
Google;
christians persecuted "muslim world"

Google;
christians persecuted muslim nations

"If you want to know a man's character, give him power."

Abraham Lincoln

« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2011 at 11:44pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 12:10am

You gotta be kidding. The Muslims were the first to establish a multicultural society, and the only to ever successfully hold one together for anything more than a few decades (so far).

The entire concept of a multicultural society is borrowed from the Islamic societal model, most specifically the Ottoman one.

I'd suggest you people broaden your horizons a little and do some reading on this topic.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 12:29am

#1, Yadda, you are the most deceitful person here.

You consistently lie and slander Islam due to your delusional fantasies of persecution at the hands of Muslims.

#2, Islam commands the Muslims to fight to establish peace, not to fight to steal other peoples resources, nor to merely dominate over others to exert your influence on them as the Western ideology does.

#3, The Qur'an clearly says to fight those who fight you, but not to transgress bounds and be the aggressor. You can make all the cut and paste rants you like, but those are the facts.

No.

The Koran to tells moslems to fight, those who are,        ....'unbelievers'.

Abu,

Why do you wilfully ignore the contents of, and the arguments made within ISLAMIC texts ???

ISLAMIC 'religious' texts are replete with encouragement and exhortations to moslems to bring moslem oppression down upon non-moslems.

In response to #3....

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

In response to #3....

"Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' ...."
hadithsunnah/bukhari #004.052.196

In response to #3....

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

Abu,

It is irrefutable that the use of violence, by moslems, to IMPOSE ISLAM upon mankind, is promoted, encouraged and exhorted to moslems, as 'good works'
....within ISLAMIC 'religious' texts.

Why do you deny it ?

"Islam commands the Muslims to fight to establish peace,..."

In response to #2....

Three references in the Hadith, show that 'religious fighting' in Allah's cause [so as to IMPOSE ISLAMIC hegemony upon others, using violence], is an obligation for moslems...

#1,
"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #001.002.025

#2,
"A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.065
#3,
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.080i

n.b.
"He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause."

+++

There is no persuasion.

No debate in reason.

e.g.
There is no nation, or nations, anywhere in the world today, which moslems wish to proffer, as a demonstration of how ISLAM is a meritorious philosophy.

No.

Rather it is;
"We moslems will lie to you 'unbelievers' about ISLAM, until we can IMPOSE ISLAM upon you using the tyranny of absolute political power."

And why so ??

Because moslems do not recognise a right of advancement in life based upon merit.

Rather, we are told [by moslems themselves!] that all moslems, have achieved 'merit' in this life, because they have embraced ISLAM.

Even Allah declares it, in the Koran!

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

AND, THE WHOLE WORLD BELONGS TO MOSLEMS

According to Allah, as per ISLAM's foundation texts, the Koran, and the Hadith, the whole world belongs to moslems [as war booty]....

"Or have they gods that can guard them from Us? They have no power to aid themselves, nor can they be defended from Us.
...See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"
Koran 21:43-44

"And He made you [moslems] heirs to their [non-moslem] land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things."
Koran 33:27

The violent supremacism which is being expressed in the actions of moslems around the world today, is sourced from within, is encouraged within, and is motivated by, ISLAM's own foundation texts, the Koran, and the Hadith.

And this attitude of domineering moslem supremacy, coupled with a sense of automatic unearned entitlement and merit ["BECAUSE WE ARE MOSLEMS."] is taught to every moslem [from childhood], by ISLAM.

i.e.
Again, all moslems are taught from childhood, that THEY have achieved the highest merit in this life, because they have embraced ISLAM.

IP Logged

Deborahmac09
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 2:08pm

Yadda, you are all about attacking the muslims, but it is not shifting the gaze from

Quote:

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.(Deuteronomy 20:16)

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. (1 Samuel 15:3) 

and this is just the tip of the iceburg.
this is humans at their worse, at least as bad as you say the muslims are.

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 8:01pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 12:10am:
You gotta be kidding.

No, sadly I am not. It really is the case that only Western Nations have an official policy of Multiculturalism.

Quote:
The Muslims were the first to establish a multicultural society, and the only to ever successfully hold one together for anything more than a few decades (so far).

The entire concept of a multicultural society is borrowed from the Islamic societal model, most specifically the Ottoman one.

Yes, the Ottoman Empire had much to be said for it, including it's fusion of Eastern and Western culture and lifestyle as well as embracing multiculturalism through the Millets.

It is a shame that Islam cannot return to such ideals. It is a shame that only The West is leading the way in Multiculturalism in our Brave New World.

Quote:
I'd suggest you people broaden your horizons a little and do some reading on this topic.

Thanks. But I don't need too. I am quite well versed in History. My discussion however was not towards an argument about historical societies, rather, I was, and you were, discussing contemporary societies.

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 8:59pm

Deborahmac09 wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 2:08pm:
Yadda, you are all about attacking the muslims, but it is not shifting the gaze from

Quote:

and this is just the tip of the iceburg.

this is humans at their worse, at least as bad as you say the muslims are.

deb,

See my reply here....

Norway Killer Attacked Multiculturalism

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1312181179/6#6
Quote:

But what, you say, about the massacring of the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel], which is recorded in the OT bible ???

The God of Israel wanted those persons dead, ALL OF THEM.

Why so ???

Because in the sight of God, the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel] were very wicked people.

How so ???

Because, for example, the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel] would take their children to 'barbecues', and then slay and 'barbecue' and then eat, their own children.

And the God of Israel said that such a people, didn't deserve to live.

AND;
Christians haven't read their own Bible

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1284014298/87#87
Quote:

Quote:
Before bagging other religions and burning other Bibles, Christians should read their own Bible properly and objectively to see how much religious intolerance that their own Bible promotes. For example:-

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
- - YOU ARE MAKING A FALSE AND ERRONEOUS CONCLUSION FROM THAT BIBLE TEXT

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
- - YOU ARE MAKING A FALSE AND ERRONEOUS CONCLUSION FROM THAT BIBLE TEXT

Kill False Prophets
- - TRUE.........

.....The obligations of the covenant people...

'...And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
And all the people answered together, and said, All that the LORD hath spoken we will do....'
Exodus 19:5-8

Leviticus 20:22
Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
23  And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
24  But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 20:26
And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

The God of Israel also commanded the Hebrew people to kill the inhabitants of the land [they were given, in possession, by their God].
To cleanse the land of their [the inhabitants] wickedness.
Harsh?
Yes.

Wicked?
The bible reveals that among other things, the original inhabitants of the land roasted their own children, in fires, in sacrifice to their false gods.

Leviticus 18:21
Leviticus 20:1-5
Deuteronomy 12:28-31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print