Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Finally the will of the Egyptians shines through (Read 6123 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Finally the will of the Egyptians shines through
Sep 10th, 2011 at 4:49pm

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Finally the will of the Egyptians shines through
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 5:12pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 at 4:49pm:

Abu,
I have no idea what the subject matter of the video is.

I do not have the bandwidth or the plugin, i have not viewed your video.

Is the subject of the video anything to do with this action by Egyptians, expressing their 'will' ???

Finally the will of the Egyptians shines through ???

Egyptians break into Israeli embassy, dump documents from windows, desecrate flag again,
....as [Egyptian] police stand aside

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/09/egyptians-break-into-israeli-embassy-dump-docu...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/09/peaceful-democratic-arab-spring-egyptians-tear...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 5:45pm

If attacking the embassy of a foreign nation is an expression of the will of the Egyptian people, it's no wonder that the civilised world looks down on them as uncivilised barbarians. 

No matter what the disagreements between nations, diplomats and embassies are sacrosanct both by international laws and long standing custom. To disregard such niceties makes these people no better than a mindless rabble. However the violation of diplomatic status is a common occurrence in middle eastern 'nations', indicating a lack of the maturity and intelligence required to be taken seriously on the world stage.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 7:51pm

Quote:
However the violation of diplomatic status is a common occurrence in middle eastern 'nations', indicating a lack of the maturity and intelligence required to be taken seriously on the world stage.

It is? Can you name a few examples for me?

The Israeli embassy should not be there in the first place, as the Egyptian, and all other people in the region, do not accept or recognise the imposition on the land of Palestine that is the Zionist descration. For decades American-imposed dictators have forced the people to accept these embassies and these relations with this illegitimate entity, not any more.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:51pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 at 7:51pm:
Quote:
However the violation of diplomatic status is a common occurrence in middle eastern 'nations', indicating a lack of the maturity and intelligence required to be taken seriously on the world stage.

It is? Can you name a few examples for me?.

US embassy in Tehran, Libyan embassy in London.

The Israeli embassy should not be there in the first place, as the Egyptian, and all other people in the region, do not accept or recognise the imposition on the land of Palestine that is the Zionist descration. For decades American-imposed dictators have forced the people to accept these embassies and these relations with this illegitimate entity, not any more.

And by this comment you yet again demonstrate why trying to deal with muslims as if they were rational human beings is a waste of time.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:56pm

Quote:

Do you understand that such behaviour could be construed as a declaration of war?

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 10:35pm

Quote:

The Israeli embassy should not be there in the first place, as the Egyptian, and all other people in the region, do not accept or recognise the imposition on the land of Palestine that is the Zionist descration.

For decades American-imposed dictators have forced the people to accept these embassies and these relations with this illegitimate entity, not any more.

The Egyptian people didn't say that, 'way back when'.....
.....after they and the Israelis negotiated the Israeli return of the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt -
....on the basis of a peace pact, between both nations.

If the Egyptian people now close the Israeli embassy, and eject the Israeli diplomats....
....will they also agree to withdraw from the Sinai Peninsula ???

An agreement, a pact, a treaty, with a moslem entity....
....isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Google;
treaty of hudaybiyyah, tactical deceit

Google;
agreements with muslims, worthless muslim deception

God forgive me....
.....if 'the Egyptian people' now seize embassy hostages,
OR,
.....if 'the Egyptian people' attack Israel in a new ISLAMIST war,
....then i really, really, hope that Israel nukes Cairo.

+++

Psalms 5:4
For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5  The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
6  Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing [deceit]: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

Psalms 28:3
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
4  Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:00am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #7 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:24am

Quote:
US embassy in Tehran

That's about the only case I'm aware of where an embassy was overrun by the people.

Quote:
Libyan embassy in London

What happened at the Libyan embassy... do tell.

Perhaps you mean when British police besieged it? Wouldn't that be the opposite of what you're talking about?

Even if both these cases were correct, that's hardly "a common occurrence"

Sappho,

Quote:
Do you understand that such behaviour could be construed as a declaration of war?

I don't know where you've been, but the Zionists declared war on the entire Muslim world back in the 1920's when they began their little project to swipe a Muslim country, and make it their own. Bit late to realise a state of war exists isn't it?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:55am

Yadda wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 at 10:35pm:

An agreement, a pact, a treaty, with a moslem entity....
....isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Google;
treaty of hudaybiyyah, tactical deceit

Google;
agreements with muslims, worthless muslim deception

see also......
"Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds,"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1295407319/0#0
Quote:
+++

From the Jewish O.T. Bible;

Numbers 30:2
If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

+++

From the Koran, Hadith;

Allah told Mohammed, it is OK to not fulfil the oaths you make.
i.e. If you find something better, you are free to go, and make a better deal, and abandon your first oath.

"Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise."
Koran 66:2

"The Prophet said, "If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath."."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #007.067.427
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.078.618
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.709
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.710
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.712
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #008.079.715

"expiate my oath", means an obligation to Allah of penance [Kaffara], e.g. fasting for three days, or to clothe or feed poor people.

"If you ever take an oath to do something and later on you find that something else is better, then you should expiate your oath and do what is better."
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #009.089.260
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #009.089.261

"The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: An oath or a vow about something over which a human being has no control, and to disobey Allah, and to break ties of relationship is not binding. If anyone takes an oath and then considers something else better than it, he should give it up, and do what is better, for leaving it is its atonement."
hadithsunnah/abudawud/ #021.3268

"Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Abdullah ibn Umar said, "Whoever swears by Allah and then says, 'Allah willing' and then does not do what he has sworn to, has not broken his oath." "
hadithsunnah/muwatta/ #022.22.6.10

+++

God is love.

"Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,..."

But who, is Allah?

Moslems claim, and would have us believe that;

"Allah, and the Jewish God, are the same God."

Never.
This cannot be so, unless God has had a personality transplant.

Read the Koran, and then read the Bible, it is like comparing chalk and cheese.

INFIDEL-ity, and fidelity.

Chalk and cheese.

Dictionary;
fidelity = = continuing loyalty to a person, cause, or belief.

In the book of Jeremiah, the God of Israel stated that if the extent of the heavens could [ever] be found out, and measured by men, God would cast off his people.

Fidelity.

Jeremiah 31:37
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 2:53am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:24am:
Sappho,

Quote:

I don't know where you've been, but the Zionists declared war on the entire Muslim world back in the 1920's when they began their little project to swipe a Muslim country, and make it their own. Bit late to realise a state of war exists isn't it?

So what you are saying is that Britain and by default the Commonwealth and the US are at war with all Arab nations and have been since Israel's inception?

You see it was the British that secured Israel for the Jews. It started with the Balfour Declaration and then went on to the British Mandate of Palestine which the US also signed off on; separately of course, since they were not a part of the League of Nations.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 4:49am

Yadda,

No treaty ever existed between the Muslims and the Zionist entity. That's the point here. The treaty existed between the Western installed puppets and the Western installed Zionist entity... ie. the treaty was between the West and herself. Just like the wars were largely between the West and herself. The Zionist trained and installed army against the British led "Arab" legions... A farce designed to fool the gullible, (obviously reaching its intended target in you).

Sappho, not just the Arab world, the entire Muslim world, yes. Again, where have you been?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:06am

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:24am:
What happened at the Libyan embassy... do tell.

Perhaps you mean when British police besieged it? Wouldn't that be the opposite of what you're talking about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Yvonne_Fletcher

Let all those who are interested read the link and let's see what the general opinion is.

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #12 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:11am

As far as I can see that's a Western government violating the sanctity of the Libyan embassy...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 12:39pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 4:49am:
Sappho, not just the Arab world, the entire Muslim world, yes. Again, where have you been?

So in reality we should be rounding up all known Muslims from the Arab region and placing them in Prisoner of War Camps?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #14 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 1:31pm

If you're a fascist I guess that's what you'd be wanting to do.

Keep in mind here, it is the West that has made this declaration against the Muslim world, not the other way 'round.

So not only are they the victims of these aggressions, you're now suggesting that they should be further vilified and oppressed.

Quite a nasty piece of work aren't you?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print