Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Norway Killer Attacked Multiculturalism (Read 4493 times)
australia news

Australian Politics

sydney
Norway Killer Attacked Multiculturalism
Aug 1st, 2011 at 4:46pm

The Norwegian charged with going on a killing spree in which at least 91 people died is a former member of a populist anti-immigration party who wrote blogs attacking multiculturalism and Islam

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Norway Killer Attacked Multiculturalism
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:17pm

Yes, my frien, he is very bad man.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:17pm:

maybe he's just misunderstood.  Maybe he comes from a broken home.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 1:43pm

... wrote on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:20pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 12:17pm:

maybe he's just misunderstood.  Maybe he comes from a broken home.  

This can be true also. Many roofs can be leak or fleck. Very bad for rain you know.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:23pm

"Norway Killer Attacked Multiculturalism"

The Norway killer attacked freedom of expression, and he attacked free speech.

The Norway killer, Anders Breivik, killed people, because those people didn't believe, what he believed.

1/
And the Norway killer, Anders Breivik, killed people because he was intolerant of the [expressed] beliefs of those people he murdered.

2/
And today, and everyday [within moslem and, within non-moslem jurisdictions], moslems also kill people.
Because moslems perceive that those people [whom moslems kill] don't believe what they [i.e. what moslems] believe.

And what is the [moral] difference between Anders Breivik, and, every good, devout moslem on the planet ???

IMO, not very much.

"Who is Robert Spencer ???"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1311898068/14#14
Quote:

Anders Breivik killed a large number of Norwegians.

Why so ???

Because Anders Breivik believed that he was justified in killing those people, BECAUSE THOSE PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE BELIEVED [...about moslems].

Anders Breivik is a murderous bigot.

Dictionary;
bigot = = a person who is prejudiced in their views and intolerant of the opinions of others.

In his actions, Anders Breivik exposed himself, as being a murderous bigot.

Anders Breivik revealed himself to be a murderous bigot, in exactly the same way as many good, devout moslems reveal themselves to be wanna-be murderous bigots.

Anders Breivik used the 'sanctity' of his hatred of ISLAM, to justify his murderous bigotry.

Whereas, good, devout moslems use the 'sanctity' of their 'religion', to defend and to justify their own murderous bigotry.

e.g.
THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

See some of the examples of moslems expressing their religiously justified hatred of non-moslems, and the open incitement of moslem violence against non-moslems, here...

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1311898068/21#21

See some of the ISLAMIC texts which religiously justify the hatred of non-moslems, and which religiously justify moslem violence against non-moslems, here...

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1311898068/16#16

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 10:20am

IMO not very much either, Yadda. However, don't many of your Bible quotes talk about killing off the non-righteous?

In this instance, isn't it just a matter of determining who the non-righteous are, and then pulling the switch?

Perhaps Anders Breivik and fundamentalist Muslims are both right.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 11:41am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 4th, 2011 at 10:20am:
IMO not very much either, Yadda.

However, don't many of your Bible quotes talk about killing off the non-righteous?

In this instance, isn't it just a matter of determining who the non-righteous are, and then pulling the switch?

Perhaps Anders Breivik and fundamentalist Muslims are both right.

K,

You are mistaken.

I am a student of the Bible.

How i view those O.T. laws, is that those O.T. laws teach man ethical behaviour.

To my understanding, God's laws [those 'harsh' O.T. laws] were divided into two two very specific groups of laws, and were 'targeted' against two very specific groups of 'miscreants',
1/ [all] common criminals,
2/ and covenant breakers [among God's covenant people].

And were some of the sanctions against criminals and covenant breakers [among God's covenant people] VERY harsh?

Yes.

Q.
How can i reconcile a loving God, with such harsh judgements ???

A.
I do not want to live in a criminal society / community.
i.e. I do not want to live in a society which tolerates criminality, and injustice, and violence.
To achieve a crime free community, imo it is clear, that criminals must be brought to account for the consequences of their own choices.

And, i am fully in accord with such a paradigm.

Deuteronomy 19:19
.....so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.

+++

There is also a general misapprehension that God's OT laws [those 'harsh' O.T. laws] sanctioned the killing of non-Hebrews [or non-believers].

That commonly held idea is ABSOLUTELY, ABSOLUTELY, incorrect.

For proof, see the OT bible quotes in this post.....

"Jews kill 12 protesters"

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1305553526/211#211

+++

But what, you say, about the massacring of the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel], which is recorded in the OT bible ???

The God of Israel wanted those persons dead, ALL OF THEM.

Why so ???

Because in the sight of God, the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel] were very wicked people.

How so ???

Because, for example, the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel] would take their children to 'barbecues', and then slay and 'barbecue' and then eat, their own children.

And the God of Israel said that such a people, didn't deserve to live.

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 18:24-30

Leviticus 20:22
Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
23  And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
24  But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.

And God later rebukes Israel, for these very same crimes!.....

Psalms 106:34
They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the LORD commanded them:
35  But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
36  And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
37  Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
38  And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Isaiah 57:5
Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?

Jeremiah 7:29
Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the LORD hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
30  For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the LORD: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.
31  And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.

Jeremiah 32:35
And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

Ezekiel 16:20
Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
21  That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

Yes, the God of Israel determined to massacre all of the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel], because of their great wickedness.

And God sees everything which we are doing, today.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 12:06pm

Yadda wrote on Aug 4th, 2011 at 11:41am:

The God of Israel wanted those persons dead, ALL OF THEM.

Why so ???

Because in the sight of God, the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel] were very wicked people.

How so ???

Because, for example, the original inhabitants of the land [of Israel] would take their children to 'barbecues', and then slay and 'barbecue' and then eat, their own children.

And the God of Israel said that such a people, didn't deserve to live.

Wicked men always reject judgement, .....and repentance.

Just like [almost] all of mankind today.

They [metaphorically] choose to spit in God's face.

The anti-God, the 'anti-Christ', is us!   [.....when we wilfully reject God's righteousness.]

2 Thessalonians 2:4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Proverbs 28:5
Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

n.b.
1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 12:08pm

But what if G_d was over in India or Persia or Gondwanaland when the OT was being written?

What if the Hebrews just SAID all that stuff?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Aug 4th, 2011 at 12:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 4th, 2011 at 12:08pm:
But what if G_d was over in India or Persia or Gondwanaland when the OT was being written?

What if the Hebrews just SAID all that stuff?

Yes, absolutely.

So, go back to sleep K.

You are a wise soul, you clearly already know, everything which you need to know.

Go your own way.

Walk your own path, frien.     Wink

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23  But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 1:06pm

I believe it, frien. The Jews are G_d's chosen species for all time and history, out of all the beings in this infinite universe, because it says this in a book - authored by Jews (but ghostwritten by G_d).

Have you read any Indian books, or Persian, or Gondwanalandian ones? Maybe they say differnet things, my frien.

I believe them too.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 2:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 at 1:06pm:

I believe it, frien. The Jews are G_d's chosen species for all time and history, out of all the beings in this infinite universe, because it says this in a book - authored by Jews (but ghostwritten by G_d).

LOL

You so naive frien, to believe this.

This not what big book say at all, the big book authored by Jews (but ghostwritten by God).

No, no.

You no believe me frien ?

Leviticus 26:32
And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33  And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

Deuteronomy 28:37
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Jeremiah 18:15
Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up;
16  To make their land desolate, and a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head.
17  I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.

Deuteronomy 9:4
Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the LORD thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the LORD hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD doth drive them out from before thee.
Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
6  Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.

God angry my frien, with all mankind.

With Jews too...

Isaiah 1:2
Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

Jeremiah 4:22
For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Amos 9:7
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?
8  Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.
9  For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
10  All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

You very clever man, you see heaven yet, my frien ???

Heaven in your left shoe.

Honest.

You look now, quick, before it go way.

+++

Excuse my pigeon enlish.

Only way to converse with naive guy, so he can unerstan.

« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2011 at 3:08pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 11:32pm

I'm sorry. I don't understand, friend. What are you actually saying?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Aug 6th, 2011 at 11:36pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 at 11:32pm:

I'm sorry. I don't understand, friend. What are you actually saying?

Yadda paraphrases K's post;

"I don't know, and i don't care."

'...the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.'

No respect K, but what should i expect ?

Hmmm?

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 3:37pm

Quote:
A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

Quote:
A man walks down the street
He says why am I soft in the middle now
Why am I soft in the middle
The rest of my life is so hard
I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption
Don't want to end up a cartoon
In a cartoon graveyard

He finished up by saying:
I can call you Betty
And Betty when you call me
You can call me Al

Who is Betty and why should we call the other person in that tale Al?

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print