Send Topic Print
FATTER than fat (Read 6631 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: FATTER than fat
Reply #30 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:48pm

So killing someone because they called you fat is self defence?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

what_katy_did

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:55pm

Bit too much drama for a Sunday night

"Only two thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..."    Albert Einstein
kate_did_what  
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #32 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 9:00pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:48pm:
So killing someone because they called you fat is self defence?

it certainly is.   it is unprovoked, violent aggression, it strikes at our dignity and humanity.  As I said, I would not hesitate and the scandal would force the state to address the rights of the disabled  to be free from persecution, social exclusion and discrimination..Cool

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 9:12pm

Are you socking? This sounds like a stereotypical example of a fat person blaming other people for their lack of self control.

No-one has a right to be free from social exclusion. The government cannot force people to be your friend.

Nor is it unfair discrimination for an airline to charge people according to how much it actually costs the airline to move them.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #34 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 9:31pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 9:12pm:
Are you socking? This sounds like a stereotypical example of a fat person blaming other people for their lack of self control.

No-one has a right to be free from social exclusion. The government cannot force people to be your friend.

Nor is it unfair discrimination for an airline to charge people according to how much it actually costs the airline to move them.

They certainly can and do move on civil rights issues.  Abusing an obese person is no more acceptable than using the N word for Black people.  The state has an obligation to foster affirmative action for the obese to end the discrimination.  It is not acceptable to discriminate on the basis of disability  caused  by deliberate Statecraft  policies of exclusion.  As I said, I would kill a person  where they stood for abusing me for  being obese. Cool

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 8:59am

Prevailing wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:44pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:29pm:
Prevailing wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:27pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 5:58pm:
Prevailing wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 3:52am:
If I had a screwdriver available I would put it through the persons ears who dared assault me with abuse for being obese.  That is self defense and sticking up for yourself - so taunt at your own risk and suffer the consequences. Cool

i don't like fatties
they offend me

Like I said, yoiu can say what you like as a coward behind a keyboard, but if you abuse me to my face about my weight, I will kill you where you stand. Smiley

i have reported you for violenc threats.
go eat some "comfort" food. A few chickens should do it.

i WILL BE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH YOU BEFORE ANY AUTHORITIES YOU WANT TO GO BEFORE AND HAVE YOU EXPLain your abusiveness towards me for my obesity and what I said still stands not only for you, but anyone who chooses to act abusively to me for my obesity or threatening towards me in anyway - I will kill you or that person where they stand.  Self defense is entirely legal go learn the law before you get yourself into trouble. Smiley

are the mods going to do anything about threats to me ?

Or is it ok to threaten a male ?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 9:01am

I have reported you again.
Not that i think anything will happen.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #37 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 9:08am

By my standards, a death threat deserves a ban.

Why is "fat" more offensive than overweight, obese or morbidly obese? - apart from the fact that  fat is not a medical term whereas the others refer to specific BMI ranges.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2011 at 9:15am by muso »  

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 9:28am

muso wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 9:08am:
By my standards, a death threat deserves a ban.

Why is "fat" more offensive than overweight, obese or morbidly obese? - apart from the fact that  fat is not a medical term whereas the others refer to specific BMI ranges.  

Just a few days rest would be sufficient for me.

IP Logged

IWontPayMyBills
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:19am

Why was Prevailing banned?  I fully support what he said - it took guts in a society almost ready to kill obese people again like they did in the past and there were people here openly advocating abuse and discrimination of obese people and you did nothing.  Looks like the state may have to argue this one out in court one day to find out if the Obese do indeed have the right to defend their lived from violent abuse by what ever means necessary.  Congratulations for pointing out people may abuse obese people and you think this is acceptable.  What an asshole.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #40 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:51am

IWontPayMyBills wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:19am:
Why was Prevailing banned?  I fully support what he said - it took guts in a society almost ready to kill obese people again like they did in the past and there were people here openly advocating abuse and discrimination of obese people and you did nothing.  Looks like the state may have to argue this one out in court one day to find out if the Obese do indeed have the right to defend their lived from violent abuse by what ever means necessary.  Congratulations for pointing out people may abuse obese people and you think this is acceptable.  What an asshole.

1. I don't have an issue with him defending his rights.

2. I do have a problem with one member making death threats against another.

I've been on the receiving end of death threats once before, and it's not very pleasant. I think we should have zero tolerance for such terrorism on this board.

One thing that everybody should appreciate about obesity is that it doesn't go away immediately. It can take 6 months of concerted effort to get back to normal, and one misguided comment can wreck that effort.

IP Logged

barnaby joe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

euchareena
Reply #41 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:54am

LMAO

IP Logged

IWontPayMyBills
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 11:26am

muso wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:51am:
IWontPayMyBills wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:19am:
Why was Prevailing banned?  I fully support what he said - it took guts in a society almost ready to kill obese people again like they did in the past and there were people here openly advocating abuse and discrimination of obese people and you did nothing.  Looks like the state may have to argue this one out in court one day to find out if the Obese do indeed have the right to defend their lived from violent abuse by what ever means necessary.  Congratulations for pointing out people may abuse obese people and you think this is acceptable.  What an asshole.

1. I don't have an issue with him defending his rights.

2. I do have a problem with one member making death threats against another.

I've been on the receiving end of death threats once before, and it's not very pleasant. I think we should have zero tolerance for such terrorism on this board.

One thing that everybody should appreciate about obesity is that it doesn't go away immediately. It can take 6 months of concerted effort to get back to normal, and one misguided comment can wreck that effort.

Abusing someone because they are obese is a death threat.

This is the only terrorism

Any act of aggression against a persons humanity my be defended by such means.

No direct threat of death was made

An implied threat was made as to what the response of unprovoked abuse would be were it made directly to the person being abused.

Obesity is the fault of the state, it is not curable except by the restoration of civil and economic rights

it is a direct consequence of Thatcherite social discrimination and wealth distribution by the state.

Direct personal threats and abuse were made to a person because of Obesity.

You would not want to argue your position in court.

The law says a person may defend their person, that is not a threat, it is the law, it is not terrorism to repeat that right - it is the law.

To imply an Obese person may not defend themselves in line with the provisions of the law from unprovoked attack on their person makes you a terrorist and an asshole.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #43 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 11:30am

IWontPayMyBills wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 11:26am:
Obesity is the fault of the state, it is not curable except by the restoration of civil and economic rights

Absolute crap. Obesity is a direct consequence of the actions of the obese individual. It is curable by will-power and acceptance of responsibility for ones own actions.

The only person who can cure it is the person themselves.

IP Logged

IWontPayMyBills
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 11:37am

muso wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 11:30am:
IWontPayMyBills wrote on Jul 18th, 2011 at 11:26am:

Absolute crap. Obesity is a direct consequence of the actions of the obese individual. It is curable by will-power and acceptance of responsibility for ones own actions.

The only person who can cure it is the person themselves.

Obesity is the fault of the state who promote openly the targeting and destruction of people they identify for one reason or another as the weakest link.  People they have dehumanized to the point they deny their very right to defend themselves from personal attack to prove they are not the weakest link, but the state promoted the persecution of Aboriginals, black people, chinese, ugly old ect the list goes on.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print