freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: FATTER than fat
Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2011 at 9:11pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 at 7:09pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 at 6:26pm:
So you think we should subsidise air travel for fat people so as not to cause offence?

It might be time for airlines to install bigger seats for bigger people. The western world are getting heavier by the minute whilst the poor nations are dying of hunger by the second. The airline companies might have to make allowances for social change.

It's a takeaway fast food world we live in. Healthy eating is not going to take over any time soon if McDoanalds have their way.

So we should all pay a huge amount more for air travel merely so the occasional morbidly obese passenger does not feel embarrassed? We don't just need to subsidise their air travel, we need to waste even more to protect their ego?

Quote:
I find it interesting the number of 'fat-haters' on public message boards.

Why do people automatically assume this is something personal? Has anyone posted anything here to indicate this is about hating fat people?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

what_katy_did

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 1:17am

Yes they have.  When people call a group of other people derogatory names, what would you call that?

"Only two thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..."    Albert Einstein
kate_did_what  
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #17 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 3:52am

If I had a screwdriver available I would put it through the persons ears who dared assault me with abuse for being obese.  That is self defense and sticking up for yourself - so taunt at your own risk and suffer the consequences. Cool

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #18 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 3:54am

... wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 11:33am:
They'd beter get used to it.  When resources become more scarce, the sort of over-indulgence that these greedy pigs partake in will be unacceptable.

If you or anyone else abuse me for being obese - you die. Smiley

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #19 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 4:21am

freediver wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 at 6:26pm:
So you think we should subsidise air travel for fat people so as not to cause offence?

gOVERNMENT SHOULD SUBSIDIZE AIR TRAVEL FOR DISABLED PEOPLE TO END DISCRIMINATION AND SOCIAL EXCLUSION.  mANY Obese disabled people like myself might be able to afford to travel if we could use our pension card when purchasing a ticket. Cool

Think about that next time you persecute some obese person out of the workplace what it might cost you in taxes.... Smiley

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 11:13am

Quote:
Yes they have.  When people call a group of other people derogatory names, what would you call that?

When did the term fat become derogatory?

Quote:
gOVERNMENT SHOULD SUBSIDIZE AIR TRAVEL FOR DISABLED PEOPLE TO END DISCRIMINATION AND SOCIAL EXCLUSION.

So, free holidays for fat people? Should we subsidise food also?

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #21 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 2:11pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 11:13am:
Quote:
Yes they have.  When people call a group of other people derogatory names, what would you call that?

Quote:
gOVERNMENT SHOULD SUBSIDIZE AIR TRAVEL FOR DISABLED PEOPLE TO END DISCRIMINATION AND SOCIAL EXCLUSION.

So, free holidays for fat people? Should we subsidise food also?

Yes, most people are obese because of statecraft policies (Thatcherism & Reaganomics) and deliberate social exclusion and discrimination.  We are not just asking for these things we are demanding it as is our right.  Further we demand the right to be issued firearms on request for self defensive purposes against violent abuse and assault. Smiley

IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #22 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 5:23pm

Yes isn't the logic of the bigot just spunky,

"I'am no expert on obesity, but during the last war in Europe, there were hardly any oveweight people, never mind obese, so medical conditions cannot play such a great role in obesity."

Now there is a deep insight into historical issues. I am sure you think the concentration camps were just weight loss centres.

"So you think we should subsidise air travel for fat people so as not to cause offence?"

I am suggesting you show similar compassion to a person with what is normally a serious health problem as you would someone in a wheel chair. But i suppose you think they should get off their lazy butts and stop being a drain on our communities.

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 5:52pm

I think everyone should pay by the kilo, not just fat people. They pay for their food by the amount they consume. Why not pay for travel according to the fuel they consume? It is not like they can rock up to a petrol station and demand a fat person discount because they weigh so much and cannot fit into a small car.

You are confusing a bad policy born of convenience with some kind of fundamental right.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 5:58pm

Prevailing wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 3:52am:
If I had a screwdriver available I would put it through the persons ears who dared assault me with abuse for being obese.  That is self defense and sticking up for yourself - so taunt at your own risk and suffer the consequences. Cool

i don't like fatties
they offend me

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

what_katy_did

Melbourne
Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 6:58pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 11:13am:
Quote:
Yes they have.  When people call a group of other people derogatory names, what would you call that?

It wasn't the term 'fat' that I was talking about.  It was the term 'greedy pigs' - but I guess that's not meant to be derogatory either?

"Only two thing are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..."    Albert Einstein
kate_did_what  
IP Logged

what_katy_did

Melbourne
Reply #26 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:00pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 5:58pm:
If I had a screwdriver available I would put it through the persons ears who dared assault me with abuse for being obese.  That is self defense and sticking up for yourself - so taunt at your own risk and suffer the consequences. Cool

i don't like fatties
they offend me

bit like assholes.  they offend me.

kate_did_what  
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #27 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:27pm

i don't like fatties
they offend me

Like I said, yoiu can say what you like as a coward behind a keyboard, but if you abuse me to my face about my weight, I will kill you where you stand. Smiley

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:29pm

Prevailing wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:27pm:

i don't like fatties
they offend me

Like I said, yoiu can say what you like as a coward behind a keyboard, but if you abuse me to my face about my weight, I will kill you where you stand. Smiley

i have reported you for violenc threats.
go eat some "comfort" food. A few chickens should do it.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #29 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:44pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 8:29pm:
Prevailing wrote on Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:27pm:

i don't like fatties
they offend me

i have reported you for violenc threats.
go eat some "comfort" food. A few chickens should do it.

i WILL BE HAPPY TO DEAL WITH YOU BEFORE ANY AUTHORITIES YOU WANT TO GO BEFORE AND HAVE YOU EXPLain your abusiveness towards me for my obesity and what I said still stands not only for you, but anyone who chooses to act abusively to me for my obesity or threatening towards me in anyway - I will kill you or that person where they stand.  Self defense is entirely legal go learn the law before you get yourself into trouble. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print