Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Necrophilia is acceptable in Islam (Read 2682 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Necrophilia is acceptable in Islam
Jul 4th, 2011 at 3:19pm

The Quran tells you 91 times to follow the example that Mohammad set.

Mohammad had sex with his wife fatima when she was dead to ensure she went to paradise.

If Mohammad did it that makes it OK for muslims to do it!

Here is Fatwa reminding muslims that necrophilia is an acceptable practice in Islam.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/markulyseas/markulyseas/1311/fatwa-necrophilia-is-an-a...

I found a video of this imam necrophilia is halal-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZngkAhCNM

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Necrophilia is acceptable in Islam
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 4:06pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 3:19pm:

Mohammad had sex with his wife fatima when she was dead to ensure she went to paradise.

Here is Fatwa reminding muslims that necrophilia is an acceptable practice in Islam.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/markulyseas/markulyseas/1311/fatwa-necrophilia-is-an-a...

Yes, in the Koran, Allah HIMSELF declares, that Mohammed's conduct was that which was to be admired, and imitated, by all moslem men.

Google;
mohammed, example for muslims to imitate

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."
Koran 33.21

Hmmmm

Necrophilia eh!

Now there is conduct par excellence for any moslem man !
/sarc off

I believe that moslem men will get lots of 'opportunity' in this regard, once they 'pass over'.

« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2011 at 4:14pm by Yadda »  

hell_back.jpg (4 KB | 88 )
hell_back.jpg

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Equitist
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NSW
Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 4:08pm

Bloody hell, the things that some of you lot get off on...

Personally, I'd prefer that you took your violent religious fetishes elsewhere...

Roll Eyes

Lamenting the shift in the Australian psyche, away from the egalitarian ideal of the fair-go - and the rise of short-sighted pollies, who worship the 'Growth Fairy' and seek to divide and conquer!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 6th, 2011 at 10:40pm

Equitist wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 4:08pm:
Bloody hell, the things that some of you lot get off on...

Personally, I'd prefer that you took your violent religious fetishes elsewhere... Roll Eyes

SO you are now againt Muslim immigration?!? Trying to make you see reason looked like flogging a dead horse but finally you budged. Better late than never, no?

Well, that's sharia law for you - imam sez it's cool wiv Allah, you'd better believe it - or else.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 1:03am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 3:19pm:

Another reason why Islam is so wrong.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 7:17pm

Necrophilia, although the most extreme,  is one of many disgusting practices that nevertheless remain either compatible and acceptable in Islam or are indeed its defining hallmarks. Subjugation and dominance are the defining mental attitudes, indeed the  very name of Islam. Its founder did many disgusting and despicable things which have become its code of conduct.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2011 at 1:53am

http://www.moroccoboard.com/news/5238

"the superior morality of Islam"  Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 7:17pm

MORE INFORMATION
on the 'legality' of this marriage of 'convenience' [i.e. Mohammed's 'act of kindness', to help the soul of the dead woman, Fatima Bint Asad].

THE PRO

The Arabic scholar Demetrius explains : "The Arabic word used here for "slept" is "Id’tajat," and literally means "lay down" with her. It is often used to mean, "lay down to have sex." Muhammad is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a "mother of the believers." This will supposedly prevent her from being tormented in the grave, since Muslims believed that as people wait for the Judgment Day they will be tormented in the grave. "Reduce the pressure" here means that the torment won’t be as much because she is now a "mother of the believers" after Muhammad slept with her and "consummated" the union."

http://blog.musulman.biz/blog/2011/03/24/can-someone-give-me-the-hadith-where-mo...

AND THE CON,

The False Allegation of Muhammad having sex with a dead body
"Muhammad could NOT possibly have taken Fatima Bint Asad as a wife as Islamic Law dictates consent be given by BOTH parties in a marriage; of course marrying a dead person would not be allowed simply based on this injunction. Father Zakaria knows this but continues with his fanciful claim because it suits his agenda to besmirch the reputation of the Prophet Muhammad"

http://thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.com/2010/07/false-allegation-of-muhammad-havi...

Consent? Consent? Consent?

Duh! Duh! Duh!

Of course Mohammed had the consent of Fatima Bint Asad !!

Google;
mohammed silence is consent

As is revealed in the Hadith....

"Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "A matron should not be given in marriage except after consulting her; and a virgin should not be given in marriage except after her permission." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! How can we know her permission?" He said, "Her silence (indicates her permission)." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #007.062.067

"Narrated 'Aisha:
I said, "O Allah's Apostle! A virgin feels shy." He said, "Her consent is (expressed by) her silence."  "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #007.062.068

This 'narrator', Aisha, was Mohammed's 9 year old child bride.

What we [as non-moslems] must understand, is that within ISLAM, to moslems, nothing else matters except doing what is 'lawful', and what has been 'lawfully' permitted to them.

e.g.
If ISLAM declares that it is 'lawful', permitted, for moslems to kill 'unbelievers' or apostate moslems,
WILL MOSLEMS, DO MOSLEMS KILL THEM ???

Duh.

IMAGE...

What behaviour is permitted [halal], to moslems?

Any conduct is permitted , if that conduct is lawfully permitted by Sharia.

And clearly, legalistically, Mohammed did 'obtain' Fatima Bint Asad's lawful consent, for him to 'marry' her.

Legalistically, the silence of Fatima Bint Asad, was her consent to her marriage to Mohammed.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jul 10th, 2011 at 7:32pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 at 7:17pm:

Any conduct
is permitted , if that conduct is lawfully permitted by Sharia.

And clearly, legalistically, Mohammed did 'obtain' Fatima Bint Asad's lawful consent, for him to 'marry' her.

Legalistically, the silence of Fatima Bint Asad, was her consent to her marriage to Mohammed.

COMMENT;
This [above] is not how i think, but in studying how moslems justify their conduct in the world, i know that this is the false 'logic' which moslems will use, i know that this is the type of 'legalistic' 'logic' which moslems DO use, to justify any depravity.

IMO, good moslems are morally sick people.

Moslems [in their 'head'] will 'morally' justify any depravity or any criminal conduct, so long as ISLAM sanctifies that conduct or that criminal behaviour.

And we see examples of this type of 'lawful' moslem conduct in the world every day....

[size=16]THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2011 at 9:15pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print