Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Female activist calls for legalizing sex slavery (Read 1610 times)
Jibreel

Australian Politics

Female activist calls for legalizing sex slavery
Jun 8th, 2011 at 11:27pm

Quote:
KUWAIT: A female political activist and former parliamentary candidate has recommended the introduction of legislation to legalize the provision of enslaved female concubines for Muslim men in Kuwait in a bid, she says, to protect those men from committing adultery or corruption.

The activist, Salwa Al-Mutairi, suggested apparently seriously in a video broadcast online that she had been informed by some clerics that affluent Muslim men who fear being seduced or tempted into immoral behavior by the beauty of their female servants, or even of those servants 'casting spells' on them, would be better to purchase women from an 'enslaved maid' agency for sexual purposes.

She suggested that special offices could be set up to provide concubines in the same way as domestic staff recruitment agencies currently provide housemaids.

We want our youth to be protected from adultery," said Al-Mutairi, suggesting that these maids could be brought as prisoners of war in war-stricken nations like Chechnya to be sold on later to devout merchants.

This is not religiously forbidden," she added, indicating that Caliph Haroun Al-Rashid (766-809 AD) was married to one woman but possessed 200 concubines.

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=NzQ3NzY0MzE%3D

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Female activist calls for legalizing sex slavery
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2011 at 7:35am

Jibreel wrote on Jun 8th, 2011 at 11:27pm:
Quote:
KUWAIT: A female political activist and former parliamentary candidate has recommended the introduction of legislation to legalize the provision of enslaved female concubines for Muslim men in Kuwait in a bid, she says,

to protect those men

...from committing adultery or corruption.

The activist, Salwa Al-Mutairi, suggested apparently seriously in a video broadcast online that she had been informed by some clerics that affluent Muslim men who fear being seduced or tempted into immoral behavior by the beauty of their female servants, or even of those servants 'casting spells' on them, would be better to purchase women from an 'enslaved maid' agency for sexual purposes.

She suggested that special offices could be set up to provide concubines in the same way as domestic staff recruitment agencies currently provide housemaids.

We want our youth to be protected from adultery," said Al-Mutairi, suggesting that these maids could be brought as prisoners of war in war-stricken nations like Chechnya to be sold on later to devout merchants.

This is not religiously forbidden," she added,

...indicating that Caliph Haroun Al-Rashid (766-809 AD) was married to one woman but possessed 200 concubines.

http://www.kuwaittimes.net/read_news.php?newsid=NzQ3NzY0MzE%3D

Q.
To protect which men ?

A.
To protect those men who desire, who want, to abandon all restraint.

I say, ISLAM is not of God.

If you want to confirm that, study ISLAM's 'holy' book, the Koran, yourself.

ISLAM is a 'faith' for those who have abandoned all discernment [between good and evil, right and wrong].

ISLAM is a 'faith' for those who have unleashed the demons within themselves.

Dictionary;
unleash = = release from restraint.

Q.
Who may moslems men 'lawfully' have sex with?

A.
Their wives, AND, any female slave [especially a female captive, a female who is 'war booty'].
....i.e. no need to marry these women, ISLAM 'lawfully' allows moslems to use captive women sexually, outside of marriage.

FROM THE KORAN,

"..Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:..."
Koran 4.22-24

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee;..."
Koran 33.50

"women.....whom your right hands possess" ???

Q.
What does that mean ???

A.
war booty, i.e. captive women slaves.

The Hadith provides Mohammed's example, that moslem men can 'lawfully' have non-consensual sex with their female captives....

"Rape your 'war booty', its OK, say ISLAMIC texts"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1251760605/0#0
n.b. THESE WORDS [below] ARE DIRECTLY QUOTED FROM THE HADITH [i.e. the sunnah of Mohammed]

Quote:

"on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women"

"for we were suffering from the absence of our wives"

"and we desired them"

"So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them"

Dictionary;
Sunna = = the traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims.i
Above i said, ISLAM is not of God.

And i repeat, ISLAM is a 'faith' for those who have abandoned all discernment [between good and evil, right and wrong].

ISLAM is a 'faith' for those who have unleashed the demons within themselves.

Dictionary;
unleash = = release from restraint.

Google,
"they had no right to say no"

Google,
"rape jihad"

Google,
beslan children raped then murdered, jihad

+++

2 Timothy 3:1
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Matthew 22:36
Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38  This is the first and great commandment.
39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Romans 12:9
Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2011 at 7:47am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Female activist calls for legalizing sex slavery
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2011 at 8:04am

Compare what is 'lawful' regards captive women within ISLAM, with what was lawful within Moses law, regards captive women....

Deuteronomy 21:10
When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
11  And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12  Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house; and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13  And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14  And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.

n.b.
The Hebrew man, if he no longer has a desire for his beautiful wife [a captive of war], he must release her.

Give her her freedom.

There is no parallel to this provision, within ISLAMIC law.

n.b.
Those OT Bible texts speak of a time 3,400 years ago, when keeping slave and captives was common, and lawful.

Though in those times too, it was not uncommon for a person [who had fallen upon 'hard times'] to make themselves a bond servant [i.e. a slave] to another person [normally for a predetermined period of years].

+++++++++

I am a student of the Bible.

I try to read it daily, so that i may discover new 'revelations'.

You, like many today, may 'violently' disagree with some aspects of OT Bibles laws.

I can understand such a 'perspective'.

But IMO, the OT Bible does teach man ethical behaviour.

GOD'S LAW - 'judgments so righteous' - 'what nation...hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law'

Deuteronomy 4:1
Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
2  Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
3  Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.
4  But ye that did cleave unto the LORD your God are alive every one of you this day.
5  Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
7  For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?
And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2011 at 9:00am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print