Pyramids (Read 140245 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Pyramids
May 26th, 2011 at 5:53pm

American archaeologists discover 17 buried pyramids in Egypt

US archaeologists have used satellite imaging to discover 17 buried pyramids in Egypt, as well as a thousand tombs and 3000 buildings dating back to the time of the Pharaohs.

Some of the infra-red imaging, taken 692 kilometres above the Earth, showing entire street plans of ancient towns.
At least two of the pyramids have so far been confirmed by archaeologists digging on the sites located by the satellite, and the technique is being hailed as a major breakthrough in archaeological surveying.
The discovery gives hope to Egypt's struggling tourism industry. From the famous Pyramids of Giza to the Red Sea resorts, tourists numbers have plummeted to just a trickle this year following the ousting of president Hosni Mubarak.

While travel warnings remain in place for Egypt, the finds could help turn things around.
The extraordinary discovery, documented in a film to be broadcast by the BBC this week, "show us how easy it is to underestimate both the size and scale of past human settlements," said Dr Sarah Parcak of the University of Alabama.
Dr Parcak also used the same technique to identify tombs that had been broken into by looters during the chaos of the recent revolution in Egypt.
The technique picks out the more solid mud brick structures used by ancient Egyptian builders from the sandy terrain in which they are often submerged.
The cameras on the satellites are so accurate they can pick up objects less than a metre in diameter.
"These are just the sites [close to] the surface," Dr Parcak told the BBC.
"There are many thousands of additional sites that the Nile has covered over with silt. This is just the beginning of this kind of work."
Despite initial skepticism, the Egyptian authorities agreed to a trial excavation at the ancient site of Saqqara, just outside Cairo, which is already known for its so-called "step" pyramids, which predate the great pyramids of Giza, on the edge of the capital.
There they found two buried pyramids, and the Egyptian Antiquities Ministry now hopes to use the technique both for further exploration and to protect existing sites.
The imaging has been used to show the full extent of the street plan of buried areas of Tanis, once the capital of ancient Egypt.
The city, in the Nile Delta, was used in the original Indiana Jones film, Raiders of the Lost Ark, as the site dug up by the Nazis in their search for the Ark of the Covenant.
The satellite pictures pick out in extraordinary detail the houses and streets of the 'lost' city of the Twenty-First Dynasty.

i know a great many things about pyramids

i in fact own solidcopperpyramids.com and have much knowledge to

share about these sacred geometrical conduits and interdimensional

spaceships that i may speak with some authority yes

i activate people chakras and increase ViBrATOrY flow

within the human organism mind and body consciousness

i levitate and astral travel yes

what time is the footy on?

namaste

-:)

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Re: Pyramids
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2011 at 5:56pm

Are these 'new' pyramids made of copper?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - May 26th, 2011 at 7:14pm

i am not selling anything here

i am saying i know of the pyramidical structure and conduit

sacred geometric of divine construct

and so it is

here is some basic info on pyramids

for it is the case when you measure the base sides of the pyramid in

giza [which happens to have the same footprint as the great one

in mayan territory sth americas ] the opposite sides are not equal

as in 200m opposite 200m divide into 1 make the 1

no

200m opposite 198m maketh the recurring numeral

0.699 equasion and so it is

the earth

not perfectly spherical mass draws to the polar nth and sth

an egg she is divine yes

the mathematical equasion is 0.699 what time is footy on

the pyramids are sacred gemoetry yes and link with orions belt

for it is the case and further google earth these pyramids in egypt

are the same footprint as google sky orions belt the pleadies

is deal or no deal on?

do these facts bring some comfort unto you beings here?

im interested

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - May 26th, 2011 at 7:24pm

http://www.crystalinks.com/giza.html

lhttp://www.crystalinks.com/gizapyrcomplex.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/crystalpyr.html

Crystals, Atlantis, Pyramids, Ray Brown, Edgar Cayce

Dr. Ray Brown's Subterranean Crystal Pyramid Experience

Allegedly in 1970, Dr. Ray Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba diving with friends near the Bahamas, in an area 20 miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the Ocean.

During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the inner walls. They were completely spotless.

In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point. Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.

On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4 feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-1/2 inches in diameter.

Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone, but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when he exhibited the crystal for the first time.

He displayed the crystal only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one in front of the other, in decreasing sizes.

Some, entering into a meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to Thoth, the Egyptian god who allegedly buried a secret vault of knowledge near the three great Pyramids of Giza at the beginning of time.

One might view this as a 'record keeper crystal' and 'three' as third dimension. 'Subterranean' is an metaphor for the sea of creation, collective unconsciousness, grid matrix of our reality, Hall of Records, etc.

Do the positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the fabled Hall of Records? I don't think so, but this story is laced with metaphors found throughout Crystalinks' files.

From the side, the internal images dissolve into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely at them. Allegedly photographs of this eye have also been taken.

Dr. Brown's crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events. People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling sensations around it.

A compass needle placed next to the sphere will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite direction when moved only two inches away.

Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate human disorders at will.

Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some interesting possibilities.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - May 26th, 2011 at 7:32pm

interesting series if you have had enough of footy

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtJfU2uIUFo[/media]

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - May 26th, 2011 at 7:41pm

The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to Thoth, the Egyptian god who allegedly buried a secret vault of knowledge near the three great Pyramids of Giza at the beginning of time.

and so it is

many truths are about to be revealed as it were

as these new pyramids and tombs are uncovered...

thoths treasures about to unfold in 3rd dimension as we

transmute and bring forth a multidimensional existence in waking/

walking state

sleeping

and the dreaming

namaste

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:45pm

Pyramids - claustrophobic bloody places. Not climbing into another one, ever again.
Did it once at Giza but I think I got away with it...

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - May 27th, 2011 at 7:24am

Soren wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:45pm:

Does the sight of an A-frame house still bring out a tic ?

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - May 27th, 2011 at 7:54am

NorthOfNorth wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 7:24am:

Does the sight of an A-frame house still bring out a tic ?

LOL

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #9 - May 27th, 2011 at 9:58am

PYRAMIDS: It all started with a Yellow man putting one stone upon top of another and thus the Yellow culture was begun. Those stones eventually turned into Pyramids (very simple process ain't it) and wherever the Yellow man has ventured around the World, the concept of the Pyramid (the earliest form of Citi-Zen) and Cities has gone with them.
Of course not all Yellow people embraced the Citi existence, some like the Maori embraced the 'Land' (which is more associated with the Blacks) and the 'sunlight' it offers. Even then, they still built nice Houses compared to the Aborginals across the Ditch. Kinda explains why many were hired to play Uruk-Hai (Orcs who are larger and can travel in sun-light) in LOTR. Grin

Pyramids are for the Yellow people and like all things 'underground' - that is the way of Yellow people. To build Caves, be they Asimov's "Caves of Steel" or cities that block the sunlight. Yellow people population is not dwindling from x1 child policy, they are actually growing in population but most are now living underground. Yellow people are associated with living under the ground, their love of Yellow Cake Uranium, they massive orders for Australian Mining (we all know that Aust Mining will eventually be owned by Yellow people). Vast underground cities filled with Yellow Ants (Not Bees - because they can't fly as well as the Aviation North American Red-Barons Wink). Yellow people love to play Sport too, or haven't you noticed all the Polynesians in the codes now.

Racism? Yep. Wink Especially in this mixed-up world.
Grin

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 28th, 2011 at 7:01pm

Yes, but you freemasons started it. You invented the apron!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - May 30th, 2011 at 6:15pm

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/132734/isis-heart-heart

Beloved ones I wish to confirm for you the way of the heart as it was in Ancient times of Egypt.
I often hear from people that to feel ,think or act from the Heart is leaving oneself open to being hurt emotionally or even physically and it saddens me consequently the reason for this message.
Thinking with the heart implies being led by emotions rather than being rational and logically thinking things through which is not entirely correct as the head/mind thoughts often take you away from your passions and correct actions for example the mind remembers the painful memories, not the heart, does this answer why some cannot get past a past hurt?

To continue to allow your heart to feel the hurts of the past will attack your heart, the heart does not attack you.
Another example when you have been beaten and abused on or within your body, its the mind that remembers, stores all the files of yesterday while your heart pumps happily along.

When you stop remembering those files of the past and literally live in the Now moment, you are able to forgive all and move on into a future belonging to heart moments, moment of happiness.

In ancient times that is exactly what was done, thinking, feeling & acting with and through the heart all the time without a question.
In fact in Egyptian times of mummification the heart was said to be so important that it was the only organ which was not removed .
The greatest fear was that the heart was not within the body as our expressions came solely from the heart.............being happy was to broaden ones heart..........to suppress a desire was a washing of the heart..............to hide ones thoughts was to immerse the heart and all friends entered each others hearts.
As a human being this is how I like to think of you as the heart being the Essence of you, the Self.

Your Heart is also the Spiritual center that we all speak from and directly to your heart ..............you will often notice that one of your hands go directly to be held to the place where your heart is when we connect psychically and even to the point of overwhelming tears come to your eyes as the feeling is so heartfelt.

This is also the reason Rosalie has been advised when she is doing a Reading to hold the hand where the heart center is felt on Venus in the palm ,just at the base of the thumb, feel it on another if you haven't already and feel the connection between hearts, heart to heart is a saying that suns up a true connection between humans and Deities to Humans.

There are many humans walking the Earth whose hearts have been connected to an aspect of my heart and at these times they are all slowly but surely are connecting together giving them the aspects of myself without becoming myself, Isis, an understanding that is often confused with some humans thinking they must have been me in a former life ............

To make it clearer I will give you an explanation ......the Goddess energy is now on Planet Earth stronger than ever before so those who are drawn to my energy are the ones who can have an aspect of Isis and will, carry on the importance of the heart to heart connections however I am not the only Goddess so you will become drawn to which Goddess you feel a connection with in your heart space and go forth to give of the energy of your Universal Mother and may even find that you connect with not just one Goddess but many and as we are all One there will not be One each in separate corners but merging & blending with all.

One thing I can say for certain you will know in your Heart who or what you resonate or connect with.

I am the Protector of the Heart, Goddess of the Creative Heart , Lady of Heart's desires so dear ones please call on me for all matters of the Heart, this is my purpose.
Your Soul is like the magic of a summer Rainbow.....Spreading all it's Love and Beauty on this Earth.
Beloved ones listen to your Heart and Soul over all else, it will not lead you astray but keep you on your Soul's purpose.

As your Spirit lives within the Heart ,follow its Inspiration and your Soul is what will lead you on your Journey warning you if need be, all you need to do is listen to both your Spirit and Soul to find your way home.

My Heart feels you and ushers forth a stream of Love from my Heart to Yours.
Remember L ove O nly V ibrates E ternally.
And So It Is
Isis

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #12 - Sep 28th, 2011 at 3:57pm

pyra (LIGHT/FIRE)

mid (middle)

fire in the middle yes

pyramid

and so it is with

sacred geometry

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #13 - Aug 3rd, 2012 at 6:14pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/08/melting-polar-ice-caps-r...

Melting Polar Ice Caps Reveal Antarctic Pyramids
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 18:36

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/uploads/5/3/5/6/5356442/763728722.jpg311

(AA) There’s talk all over the internet about pyramids in Antarctica, something we at Apparently Apparel love to write about. What appears to be causing all the discussion is this picture, showing what looks like two, possibly three pyramids lined up Giza style, nearly covered in snow and ice.

Frankly, I think we’re looking at plain ordinary mountains here, albeit ones of unusual apparent symmetry. But suppose we ARE looking at pyramids (and I think the size of these mountains would preclude that, but that’s just me), or, to put it differently, supposed there WERE pyramids in Antarctica? What would it mean?

Well, for one thing, it would confirm the speculations of many Atlantologists (including, incidentally, the Nazis), who believe that the ice-covered continent was in fact Atlantis, the continent literally being “sunk” under water, in this case, ice. The presence of such structures would raise the bar considerably not only for Atlantology but also for the possible motivations of the Nazi expedition in late 1938 and early 1939, and make it likely – if they discovered such structures during their aerial reconnaissance flights over the southern continent – that they decided to follow up with further investigations.

The reason any discovery of such structures on Antarctica would be significant is rather obvious, for the possibility would be quite strong that if they could be excavated (a mighty big if in Antarctica’s case!) the sites might yield some significant records or artifacts of a lost human past. One might even speculate that the discovery of ancient records and technologies might be considered a top prize. Such a discovery could rationalize not only the curious Nazi expedition, but also the postwar attempts not only to internationalize the continent but to keep the curious visitor OUT of the continent.

While I remain skeptical at this moment, the story is nonetheless worth watching, providing, of course, that we don’t get the usual mix of internet hysteria and hype (and yes, already the story has been predictably linked to extra-terrestrials and secret Nazi flying saucer research bases.)

Image Credit: Etienne Classen, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program

Another story that just surfaced today is about palm trees having once grew in Antarctica, which included the image above by Etienne Classen of Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, which shows a pyramid structure surrounded by ice right in the center of the shot, as if this was what they were trying to photograph, a clue which actually prompted the research and writing of this story…..

(From USAHitman) I watched an outstanding video on Youtube titled What’s Going On In Antarctic. The video provided a revealing tour of the bases on Antarctica. I had no idea there was that amount of “science” being conducted down there. Towards the end of the video he shows a pyramid at the Palmer Station. The pyramid is very intriguing and made me very curious as to why a pyramid would be built in Antarctica out of the public’s prying eyes.  Here is a picture taken from the video.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #14 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 8:51pm

7 Functions of the Pyramid

Uploaded by TranscendentalProdco on Dec 16, 2010
The Great Pyramids were built to have 7 functions. Their highest function had to do with the facilitation of divine unity during certain important rituals, the other functions will be thoroughly explained in the video.

Here's the link to the full David Wilcock lecture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA
Category:
Education

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 26
Send Topic Print