It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Re: Israel/Palestine
Reply #45 - May 27th, 2011 at 4:25pm

Islam + Israel = Ishtar
Wink

Of course there are many Islamists and Israelis that produce HATRED against such unification ...but they will die by their own 'de-vice'.

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #46 - May 27th, 2011 at 4:40pm

Yadda wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 3:56pm:

The 'problem' is not, the existence of the Israeli/Jewish state.

The problem, is ISLAM, and its influence upon people.

Israel ???

e.g.
Darfur, southern Thailand, Philippines, Bangladesh, Kashmir, Sudan, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and many other places, where the 'interfada' must continue, against those who do not believe as moslems believe.

Who is a moslem ???

A moslem is a person who declares;

"I am a moslem. Allah is my God, and Mohammed is his prophet."

Who is a moslem ???

A moslem, is a person who chooses to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM] which tells moslems that it is 'lawful' for moslems, to kill those who do not believe, as they believe.

"ban all 'religious' clothing"
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1303119265/103#103
Quote:

From what i know, from my study, of ISLAM's own texts, and doctrines, i would confidently make this statement;

Every good moslem in Australia [and indeed, every good moslem on the planet], by **self declaring** as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

Every moslem!

Every non-moslem should be aware and recognise, that ISLAM is in fact, a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against ALL non-moslems ['unbelievers'].

And in my estimation, every good moslem **does understand** what his/her **religious** OBLIGATION is, to ISLAM, and to fellow moslems.

Show me my error.

What have i said, above, which is untrue ???

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 27th, 2011 at 10:28pm

Quote:
I accept the fact that there are many nominal 'Palestinians' who are happy to live within Israel proper, peaceably, and under the authority, and the government of the Israeli state.

That has nothing to do with the story of Moshe and Munir. The story opens with Munir, a Palestinian man whose friend and coworker has just been shot by a sniper in the nearby settlement. He is angry and in emotional pain and says he hates them. But collects himself and demands to make clear that he means only those Jews who have shot his friend. But he still remembers his friend Moshe the Jew who he has not seen for decades. He KNOWS that this friendship is still there, despite everything, his photos of Moshe and his family are still among his most treasured possessions.

And Yada this is not an isolated incident. A few years ago The Guardian brought together families of victims from both sides. People who did hate the 'other' and when they heard each others stories they wept for each other and for all their peoples.

"It is in the shelter of each other that the people live" - Irish Proverb

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #48 - May 27th, 2011 at 10:36pm

So true Grey. Many Moslems, Christians and Jews do get on - but it seems those who exist for the (Eye of ) Television seem only to exist for Hatred and against each other is the easiest of excuses to be so-called 'examples' of such Religion: HATRED. Roll Eyes

There is something far far worse for Moslems, Jews and Christians in this part of the world and they don't overly care for Religion, any Religion,  much at all (especially those that base their Religions upon the influence of Asia, Europe and Africa Wink).

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - May 28th, 2011 at 12:24am

I can solve the problem of Israel easily.

Australia has 12,000 miles of coastline.
We have plenty which we could give away for a new country called-
New Israel.
I would suggest somewhere between Adelaide & Perth - on the coast -
- maybe half way -
an area of land identical in size to Israel & about 130 miles long.
The Jews would all have to move there except for those willing to live with the Arabs
in a democratic state called Palestine.

They could have a new country surrounded by only friends.
They would not be allowed to bring nuclear weapons with them.
They could have their own International Airport & Seaport.
They would be allowed only a small army & Australia & the United Nations
would guarantee them military protection.

This is the only way we'll ever get peace & Australia has the solution
because we have so much spare land compared to other countries.

If we don't make this offer eventually the Middle East will
erupt in nuclear war & take the rest of the world with it.
We must act now to save ourselves & the price is so small.
The Jewish people could finally live in peace & prosperity.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 28th, 2011 at 9:01am

Bobby. wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 12:24am:
I can solve the problem of Israel easily.

Australia has 12,000 miles of coastline.
We have plenty which we could give away for a new country called-
New Israel.
I would suggest somewhere between Adelaide & Perth - on the coast -
- maybe half way -
an area of land identical in size to Israel & about 130 miles long.
The Jews would all have to move there except for those willing to live with the Arabs
in a democratic state called Palestine.

They could have a new country surrounded by only friends.
They would not be allowed to bring nuclear weapons with them.
They could have their own International Airport & Seaport.
They would be allowed only a small army & Australia & the United Nations
would guarantee them military protection.

This is the only way we'll ever get peace & Australia has the solution
because we have so much spare land compared to other countries.

If we don't make this offer eventually the Middle East will
erupt in nuclear war & take the rest of the world with it.
We must act now to save ourselves & the price is so small.
The Jewish people could finally live in peace & prosperity.

Grin

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #51 - May 28th, 2011 at 10:41am

What's there to laugh about Belgarion?

A nuclear war in the Middle East that would involve the whole world?

I don't find that funny & it will happen unless we solve the problem of Israel -
a nuclear armed country that is too small to defend,
surrounded by 100s of millions of Arabs who hate it.

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 28th, 2011 at 11:16am

Hundreds of Jews and Arabs from the north and center of Israel gathered near Kfar Kara'a on Highway 65 Saturday in a rally for peace. The only sign present at the demonstration read "Hand in hand – neighbors for peace".

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3653776,00.html

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 28th, 2011 at 12:53pm

Bobby. wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 10:41am:

I don't find that funny & it will happen unless we solve the problem of Israel -

The problem is much smaller than that of the popular imagination. Most of the millions of Arabs and Muslims surrounding Israel are concerned with the ordinary details of life. If stirred to political anger it is directed against their own head of state not Israel, not even the Jewish embassy. The same thing is true for Jews. What most Arabs and Jews want is for their I/P problem to go away.

The problem is the gangs, Likud and Hamas. In particular the leadership of those gangs. Khaled Mashal and Benjamin Netanyahu are men of some intelligence and ambition. If they become convinced that being doves will consolidate their positions of power and place in history better than being hawks then they would change their attitudes overnight. Gangs do complete somersaults on their 'principles' all the time, often without many people noticing.

Note, Conservatives actually wanted to conserve things at one time, Unions represented workers rather than leading them and the Labor party was concerned with 'human rights'. In 1946 you couldn't find a German Nazi and by 1950 Britain's policy of 'forgive and forget' was followed virtually 100% even though London was visibly deeply scarred from the blitz well into the 60's.

The HAYTE of Arab and Israeli is all about propaganda. It can be swept away by effective counter propaganda as quickly as the belief that smoking is coool and sexy.

There's no REAL problem with Arabs getting along with Jews, it's just a mythology.

That's why Israel built the wall, it gives a physical reality to myth making. That's why, like the Berlin wall, it must come down and the 'impossibility' of a one party solution must be challenged because as long as Palestine is divided into the rich areas and the bantustans the mythology remains undefeated and there will be no peace.   

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136250

A 'one state solution' even in a country as small as Israel could comprise of several minor states, a Federal system similar to Australia's. The hugely contested and emotive 'jerusalem' becomes the capital territory. An 'Israel' can still exist as a state amd so can 'Palestine'.

Some towns and cities within Israel have very harmonious 50/50 societies right now, while some, like Tel Aviv are predominantly Jewish. It might therefore be diplomatic for the 'states' to have a lot more autonomy than Australia's have, for the present. Even laws restricting residency to Jews could be tolerated, Because as confidence builds and federalism strengthens, (inevitable) a homogenous state will emerge.

Ultimately I would expect such a federal state to become so successful that Jordan, Lebanon and Syria would join it.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #54 - May 28th, 2011 at 1:06pm

The Jewish Father
The Moslem Son
and the Christian Holy Ghost.

Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - May 28th, 2011 at 1:51pm

Grey wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 12:53pm:

The problem is much smaller than that of the popular imagination. Most of the millions of Arabs and Muslims surrounding Israel are concerned with the ordinary details of life. If stirred to political anger it is directed against their own head of state not Israel, not even the Jewish embassy. The same thing is true for Jews. What most Arabs and Jews want is for their I/P problem to go away.

The problem is the gangs, Likud and Hamas. In particular the leadership of those gangs. Khaled Mashal and Benjamin Netanyahu are men of some intelligence and ambition. If they become convinced that being doves will consolidate their positions of power and place in history better than being hawks then they would change their attitudes overnight. Gangs do complete somersaults on their 'principles' all the time, often without many people noticing.

Note, Conservatives actually wanted to conserve things at one time, Unions represented workers rather than leading them and the Labor party was concerned with 'human rights'. In 1946 you couldn't find a German Nazi and by 1950 Britain's policy of 'forgive and forget' was followed virtually 100% even though London was visibly deeply scarred from the blitz well into the 60's.

The HAYTE of Arab and Israeli is all about propaganda. It can be swept away by effective counter propaganda as quickly as the belief that smoking is coool and sexy.

There's no REAL problem with Arabs getting along with Jews, it's just a mythology.

That's why Israel built the wall, it gives a physical reality to myth making. That's why, like the Berlin wall, it must come down and the 'impossibility' of a one party solution must be challenged because as long as Palestine is divided into the rich areas and the bantustans the mythology remains undefeated and there will be no peace.  

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136250

A 'one state solution' even in a country as small as Israel could comprise of several minor states, a Federal system similar to Australia's. The hugely contested and emotive 'jerusalem' becomes the capital territory. An 'Israel' can still exist as a state amd so can 'Palestine'.

Some towns and cities within Israel have very harmonious 50/50 societies right now, while some, like Tel Aviv are predominantly Jewish. It might therefore be diplomatic for the 'states' to have a lot more autonomy than Australia's have, for the present. Even laws restricting residency to Jews could be tolerated, Because as confidence builds and federalism strengthens, (inevitable) a homogenous state will emerge.

Ultimately I would expect such a federal state to become so successful that Jordan, Lebanon and Syria would join it.

Grey - you're a dreamer.
My solution of New Israel would work.

IP Logged

Grey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 28th, 2011 at 2:16pm

Bobby. wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 1:51pm:
Grey - you're a dreamer.

Quote:
But I'm not the only one,
Why won't you come and join us,
And the wuurrrrrld could live as one Grin

Forgive me Bob the bat, but if my solution is a dream yours is bat poo crazy. Do you really imagine (a) That Australians would give away the bite. (B) Jews would exchange Tel Aviv for it?

What I am suggesting is to go back to the historical default. Jews and Arabs both living side by side in the ME. Nothing fanciful there.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #57 - May 28th, 2011 at 9:08pm

Grey wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 2:16pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 1:51pm:
Grey - you're a dreamer.

Quote:
But I'm not the only one,
Why won't you come and join us,
And the wuurrrrrld could live as one Grin

Forgive me Bob the bat, but if my solution is a dream yours is bat poo crazy. Do you really imagine (a) That Australians would give away the bite. (B) Jews would exchange Tel Aviv for it?
What I am suggesting is to go back to the historical default. Jews and Arabs both living side by side in the ME. Nothing fanciful there.

Yes Australians would give away a small section of their coastline
in the interest of world peace & the avoidance of nuclear war.
We could vote on it in a referendum.
The problem would be to get the Jews to accept it because they
honestly believe that God gave them the promised land in Israel.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 29th, 2011 at 9:32am

Sorry Bobby, I didn't realise you were serious. The problems here are that A. Australians are unlikely to be happy with giving away a large chunk of their country, and B, the Jews believe that the land they hold now is what was given to them by God and nothing else will do. I believe the idea of Jewish homeland in Australia has already been mooted back on the early 1900s and was soundly rejected then. Also Uganda and Mauritius have been suggested at various times with the same result.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - May 30th, 2011 at 7:06am

Grey wrote on May 28th, 2011 at 2:16pm:

Grey,

Jews and Arabs both living side by side in the ME ?

That is not impossible....

....EXCEPT.

As per usual, you [and people like yourself] have yet again, completely ignored the reality,
....of the influence of ISLAM upon the relationship, between Jews and Arabs.

ISLAM will only allow such a circumstance [of Jews and Arabs living side by side],
....in circumstances where moslems are 1 class citizens,
....and where non-moslems [in this instance, the Jewish people] must be 3rd class people.

THAT, IS THE REALITY, Grey.

Your CONSTANT denial of that reality**, will not change the truth of that circumstance.

i.e.
The influence of ISLAM upon the relationship, between moslems, and non-moslem communities.

Google;
islam, muslims to have a superior position

Google;
islam, establishes legal apartheid, muslim superior

+++

+++

Worldwide, we non-moslems believe that, if not perfect, our [Western] laws are equitable [just].

Why?

Because everyone, moslems and non-moslems, are equal before our laws.

But that is not the opinion of many, many, 'moslems' [living within Australia].

Moslems [e.g. within Australia] living within their moslem communities, inculcate, and teach each other, exactly what ISLAM teaches them,
...that the non-moslem community is 'oppressing' local moslems, by subjecting moslems to 'unjust' non-moslem laws.

And that is precisely what this woman [next], the sister of the convicted Jihadist, is expressing!

e.g.
"Five Australian jihadists convicted - Sister, 'its not fair' "
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/15/2819965.htm
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/australia-5-jihadists-motivated-by-intolerant-...

"..The sister for one of the convicted men said...that the sentence is not fair to her community or religion."

It was reported, that her brother liked to watch videos of moslems beheading non-moslems, and now he can't,
...for a very long time.

And it's just not fair!!

Australians laws are so unfair.

COMMENT;

This woman clearly identifies herself as a *moslem*.
And has clearly declared that *she believes*;

"...that the sentence is not fair to her community or religion."

As a moslem, this woman [along with all moslems] is effectively declaring;

'ISLAM gives us moslems the right to use violence to impose our value system upon you non-moslems.
Your non-moslem laws are illegal, and unjust.
And it is evil, and unjust, for you to use your laws to resist our Jihad, against you.'

And i assure you, imo, that that, is the mindset of all good moslems share.

+++

And all non-moslems, and all Australians should understand, that moslems do not believe in, they do not endorse, or promote, 'one law for all'.

Moslems want Sharia, because Sharia is an inequitable system of laws which unashamedly favours moslems.

Sharia establishes, and is, a legal apartheid, which favours moslems.

And the Jihad [violence against non-moslems], is the path towards a Sharia system, which is justified and endorsed by all good moslems.

+++

That is the problem, of ISLAM.

That, is the exact same problem which the Israelis [Jews, being non-moslems] face.

And again Grey,

Your UNRELENTING, AND CONSTANT denial of that reality,  of the influence of ISLAM upon the relationship, between moslems, and non-moslems, will not change the truth of that 'circumstance'.

i.e.
The truth that moslems and non-moslems can never live in peace together, as equals,
...because ISLAM will never, and cannot, ever allow that circumstance.

+++

CONFIRMING EVIDENCE, FROM THE MOUTHS OF GOOD MOSLEMS....

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004
"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&on...

The ummah [the worldwide moslem community] are a closed community [in law, i.e. in moslem law].

To ISLAM [to good moslems!], those outside the ummah have the status of cattle.

i.e.
Those outside the ummah can live, while they are 'useful' to moslems, but they are not 'protected'.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Send Topic Print