Send Topic Print
>>US ATTACKS IRAN<< (Read 1125 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
>>US ATTACKS IRAN<<
May 22nd, 2011 at 7:27am

http://www.smh.com.au/world/iran-accused-of-september-11-role-20110520-1ewq7.html#ixzz1MvSSlPBj

Iran accused of September 11 role
Benjamin Weiser, Scott Shane
May 21, 2011

NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.
One of the defectors also claimed that Iran was involved in designing the attacks, the filing said. The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted to a judge under seal, said lawyers who brought the original suit against Iran on behalf of families of dozens of September 11 victims.
The suit says Iran and Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant group with close ties to Tehran, helped al-Qaeda with planning the attacks and with the hijackers' training and travel. After the attacks, the suit says, Iran and Hezbollah helped al-Qaeda operatives and their families to escape, in some cases providing them with a safe haven in Iran.

The question of an Iranian connection to the attacks was raised by the national September 11 commission and has long been debated. Al-Qaeda, which adheres to a radical Sunni theology, routinely denounces the Shiite branch of Islam that holds power in Iran, and the terrorist network's branch in Iraq has often made Shiites targets of bombings. But intelligence officials have long believed there has been limited, wary co-operation between al-Qaeda and Iran against the US as a common enemy.
The lawsuit also names as defendants Iranian officials and ministries, as well as Hezbollah, al-Qaeda and the Taliban, among others. The families' lawyers have asked for a default judgment against the defendants, which have not responded to the suit. Even if there were such a judgment, legal experts say it would not be easy to collect monetary damages.
In their court papers, the lawyers assert that Imad Mugniyah, as the military chief of Hezbollah, was a terrorist agent for Iran, and that he travelled to Saudi Arabia in 2000 to help with preparations for the September 11 attacks.
Mugniyah, killed in 2008, had been accused by US officials of planning a series of terrorist attacks and kidnappings, including the bombings of the US embassy and marine barracks in Lebanon in 1983.
The September 11 commission report said there was ''strong evidence Iran facilitated the transit of al-Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before [the attacks], and that some of these were future [September 11] hijackers''.
But the commission said it had ''found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning for what later became'' the September 11 attacks and that the ''topic requires further investigation by the US government''.
The New York Times

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: >>US ATTACKS IRAN<<
Reply #1 - May 22nd, 2011 at 7:30am

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/wtcbomb.html

the US FBI BOMBED WTC in 1993

The FBI Allowed the 1993
WTC Bombing to Happen

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart
Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court [on charges of involvement] in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor `Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor.

"He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him,

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York Office to go to Washington, D.C."

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the `New York people':

"Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

stitch up

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2011 at 10:53am

Yes well, the USA no longer has a Saddam Hussein to attack Iran this time around. Grin

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - May 22nd, 2011 at 12:49pm

Good posts Light but I think they are false flag operations to
use as a pretext for attacking Iran.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - May 22nd, 2011 at 1:20pm

yes all my posts are good and factual thanks for your

correct observations and interpretations that do resonate

with my reality

and now it is yours

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #5 - May 24th, 2011 at 4:02pm

I fail to understand why the US believes Iran has a duty to pass any intel they have important to American security interests on to them.  Since when did Iran become a friend of the US or owe the empire anything?  Irf I had intel rfegarding someone I did not really like that much - you know, I just prolly would not pass it on to them. Undecided

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2011 at 1:58pm

Prevailing wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 4:02pm:
I fail to understand why the US believes Iran has a duty to pass any intel they have important to American security interests on to them.  Since when did Iran become a friend of the US or owe the empire anything?  Irf I had intel rfegarding someone I did not really like that much - you know, I just prolly would not pass it on to them. Undecided

Which condemns you as a terrorist.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2011 at 2:11pm

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1306013224/0#4 date=1306034418]yes all my posts are good and factual
-:)[/quote]

My dear child, you must know by now that Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is an alien reptile - as is proven to be the case with the so-called "Barack Obama".

When the US attacked Iran, causing thousands of deaths and huge devastation (but kept secret by the powers that be), it was one reptile attacking another - Godzilla style.

Such is life on this planet.

The media never report the truth. Thank you, dear one.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 27th, 2011 at 12:09pm

I thought the stuxnet virus was created by the Juice?

Iran will be a great place when they get rid of the mad mullahs who are running the place.

Afterdinnerwehavejihad is just a puppet for the real leader Khameni.

The stuff these mad muslims come up with-
Europe stealing Iran's rain- www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8527455/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-s...

The Quran does say Allah made the earth flat then pegged it immoveable with mountains so muslims do not believe in plate tectonics therefore earthquakes are caused by Allah.
This led to an Iranian cleric claiming extramarital sex causes earthquakes which shows how many cans short of a carton these guys are.
Read it and laugh at silly muslims with delusional belief called Islam here-
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/7606145/Extramarital-sex-caus...

A good video from non muslim Persians here showing the reality of life under the criminal barbaric islamic regime.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEnl247A1CU

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print