Enhance DNA (Read 182168 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Enhance DNA
Reply #465 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 7:07am

Beloved Masters,
Now has come the time to step into your forward self. See with your open heart all that is to come here and now. Stand in the living of what you are now. See with your clear open heart. Then as you see and feel the new world, go very deep within and know that you are the only one that matters. We say matter, for you are the form of self love and the divine qualities of Motherfather God's God-ness.

Everyone of you have endured many incarnations to know of this world. To know of the past and the remembrances of every incarnated experience. You came here in many cycles of time. Your true form knows now of the lives you have carried in your soul place. These lives were to show you the Greatest Love of All. To love and be love. To give and receive every aspect of pure everlasting love. You had forgotten this every time you came back through the karma portal. Why was it this time that you remembered? How many incarnations have you actually had? Why are you remembering all of these collaborations now?

The life you are living now is the one that matters. You let it matter now. you let it all materializes this way, just as it is. The third-dimensional illusion has now come to pass. The Matrix that was, you had created for yourselves. So You must be the ones to uncrate that which was built from misleading darkness of every past self. This includes everyone you was, everyone you are now, and everyone you will become. Yes, you are every one living here now. Every one of another is who you truly are. The eternal moment you become aware of this through self-love, is a moment of transcended self. The transcended self will understand and acknowledge the truth of The All That Is. The eternal divine presence of Source. The Source of Unconditional Love. Once this love is merged with the true self, the highest heart of your soul will step forward as it is destined to be.

No longer will you ask for material possessions, but hunger and crave for wisdom and thirst for extraordinary light and exquisite endless truth. This will bring you courage and strength to go forth and speak what is. What is to be seen, heard, and felt as truth as you step forward. You must journey to be all that you are to become. Your now self begins to remember who you truly are in all Divine aspects of every self you have ever been. Now you begin forgetting who you was pretending to be. Do as you know what is to be done. Clear from your deepest self, all that which is no longer serving for your greatest self. Then soon enough you will not recognize who you used to be. Who you was then, no longer exists in your true form of self now.

Washed away with the currents of Oblivion, you will never be that one that you was ever again. Now is the new upgraded version of your highest aspect of self. You are now the master of the new world. Manifest love that is here inside this moment of moments that is it within your own Stillness.

Now is the moment of new open creation. Creational energies are within every Quantum fiber of your being. You are the vessel of infinite light source. You are now creating your own space. All is given to those who remember the pure Unconditional Love of Source. You discovered that you are that Source. The source of God form. The more you realize or remember yourself, the more you will expand your awareness and perceptional thought of heart. The thought of heart is all of you who became aware of this love.

From here is where we speak and always have. Even when you was too blind to see, or too ignorant to listen, or too numb to feel, we have always been here with you. Are we the voices of your mind? No, we are the only voice of your true heart. We are the multi-dimensional self. We are watching every moment pass you by.

Your thoughts are open to your forward self of that which will be in Stillness. This is the only you that matters here in this eternal moment of now. Are you ready to be the master you was born to become? We should say surely, you are!

I am here with you always, in all ways. I am Archangel MetatronArchangel Metatron:

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #466 - Oct 25th, 2017 at 12:26pm

Shifting into Second Harmonic Universe by Lisa Renee

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #467 - Nov 3rd, 2017 at 8:39am

WHAT DO HALOS REALLY REPRESENT?

MaggiesHolisticsNY.com

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #468 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 9:06pm

Rise of the Archons, Breaking Info, Emerald Tablets, Thoth, Hijacked History Unveiled

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #469 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 10:46am

https://shantagabriel.com/11-11-17-gateway-of-the-archangels-teleconference/

The 11:11 Gateway Initiation of the Archangels – 2017 Teleconference

By Shanta Gabriel | November 3, 2017

On November 11, at the exalted moment of 11:11, the Archangels hold the Celestial Gateway open so you can walk through the dimensional doorway between the 3D world and the new awakening 5D world of Harmony and Well-being.

As you step through the Ascension Gateway you leave behind all patterns you have outgrown and naturally shift into the highest frequencies of Divinity to anchor them in your human form so you become whole and manifest your Light Body Field.

Since digital clocks have come into widespread usage, the image of 11:11 has become more familiar. The representation behind the symbol is less widely known. 11 has long been the number of the Angelic Realms offering assistance to those on Earth. When the 11’s are seen together, the 11:11 become the pillars to the gateway symbolizing an opening between Heaven and Earth.

This Gateway is a Portal to Higher Consciousness, a moment when the Angels of Light receive your prayers and intentions assisting their manifestation. Whenever the 11:11 presents itself, it acts as a daily reminder to take that one minute to hold your dreams in your heart, acknowledge the support available from the Angelic Dimensions, and step into new life awakening within you.

Joining me for the 11:11 teleconference will be Shamanic Astrologer Kelly M. Beard of KarmicTools who will speak to the additional portals in the shamanic tradition that are supporting us in this powerful time so we can let go of the old and powerfully embrace new life awakening for the planet.

Every year at the 11:11 Stargate you receive a special empowerment. This year we will experience an Initiation into Master frequencies of Love, Harmony and Unity. These codes will be anchored on this auspicious day to bring forth a greater level of Unity within you so you can stay aligned with your divinity in the midst of the storms of change.

A Prayer of Preparation for the 11:11 Gateway

Archangels of Light and the Divine Presence of All That Is:

As I prepare to be guided through this 11:11 Gateway of Power, I ask that the Light of Divine Love clear any disharmony within my energy field. I willingly let go of the burdens of old beliefs so I may stand tall and move freely through the gateways to Unity Consciousness.

I joyfully invite my Divinity to integrate into my human form as is in my highest good at this sacred time.

Within the spaciousness of my cleared energy field, I ask that it be filled with the power of Divine Love, Harmony and Peace. I ask to receive and radiate the strength and courage to embody this Divine Light and ground the presence of Love, Peace and Wellbeing into the Earth to assist its evolution.

I join with the Angelic Dimensions and the millions of those who work in the Light of God, as we are led through the 11:11 Gateway. I know that as one is lifted up, all are uplifted. I allow new patterns of exalted Light energy to engage my human structure in the integration of Oneness ~ Union within my being with the Divine. I dance through the Light-filled gateways feeling your guidance and knowing that loving awareness of new possibilities in my life is being provided in every moment, with every heartbeat.

I awaken in your Light and embrace the Divine gifts being offered to me now with supreme Gratitude. You are giving me the Divine Connection to greater life and I gratefully receive this. I am honored to anchor this Light on the planet to bless all of Nature. As I bring loving awareness and respect for the Earth into my consciousness, all of humanity awakens into this requirement for new life.

For this and all the blessings I am receiving, I say Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel for Archangel Gabriel November 3, 2017 ShantaGabriel.com

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #470 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 1:11pm

Metatron’s Message 6/11/17 Unconditional Love, Drama and Forgiveness

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #471 - Nov 8th, 2017 at 9:11am

amazing activation *

THE ARCTURIANS Channeled through Jennifer Lucas Master Lady Diamond

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #472 - Nov 22nd, 2017 at 4:54pm

2017 Goes Out on an Evolutionary Note

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #473 - Dec 25th, 2017 at 5:33am

The Hermetic Teachings of Tehuti

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #474 - Dec 28th, 2017 at 10:34pm

Energy Update, Schumann Resonance Spike!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #475 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:04am

Kryon 2018 - The DNA Stripe Activation

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #476 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 9:05pm

Baker Boy - 'Marryuna' (triple j Unearthed Live At The Steps)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #477 - Feb 4th, 2018 at 8:34am

how to protect yourself against dark entities and implants

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #478 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 4:47pm

Teaching Planet of Earth - DNA of the Sacred Serpent - Chakras and Ascension

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #479 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 12:22pm

The Event is underway - HORUS via Elaine Degiorgio

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37
Send Topic Print