Enhance DNA (Read 183134 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Enhance DNA
Reply #450 - Jul 14th, 2017 at 9:21pm

Swami on the Healing Power of Laughter-Swami on 12 Steps to Fool Realization

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #451 - Jul 15th, 2017 at 2:26pm

121 Alba Weinman - Activating the DNA Codes

Quote:
"The dark ones are time dabblers and  know the contract is up." Code holders with time release contracts, release now."
Out of all your sessions, Alba, not one of your videos have delivered knowledge like this client.  There are no words to even begin to explain the powerful message this woman has delivered to the world today. I am just floored with this session. SHE IS A MAGNIFICENT, A LIVING LIBRARY.I am image- in- nation ing for thousands of hue-mans to come to this
channel and listen to this message.   So be it. <3 And now, you are Alba of the Dawn.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #452 - Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:32pm

🙏

In5D FB LIVE -Gregg Prescott Ep. #5 - Proof Our DNA Is Genetically Mutating RIGHT NOW!

Published on Jul 15, 2017
In this episode of In5D Facebook Live, Gregg Prescott talks about how our DNA is transforming, City of Light, 3rd eye mirror meditation, spiritual protection, walk of gratitude, UFO dreams, and MORE!

🙏
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2017 at 2:42pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #453 - Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:17am

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

The Emerald Gateway (Lion's Gate into the Eclipse, August 2017)

Published on Aug 1, 2017
When we speak of the Emerald Gateway, we refer to the time portal or 'period of time' you are now experiencing. This began around July 21st 2017 and will continue through the August 7th Full Moon into the August 8th Lion's Gate, continuing through to the August 21st Eclipse and begin to close between August 23rd and 27th.

A transcript of this message is available at

http://www.magentapixie.com/articles.html

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #454 - Aug 11th, 2017 at 6:28am

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

amazing intelligence beloved reader !

come to the divine and sacred light within !

fear not for all are one *

Return of the Masters (Opening of Stargates and Collapse of the False Matrix - August 2017)

Published on Aug 10, 2017
From your period of July 21st 2017 through to August 27th 2017, there is a very high frequency raise taking place with an abundance of light codes coming onto your planet and a new code being created within your DNA.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #455 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 5:46am

Sandra Walter ~ August Eclipse: Convergence of Stargates Aug 17, 2017

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #456 - Aug 24th, 2017 at 11:31am

Leonardo Davinci: Bombshell After Bombshell. Debunk This!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #457 - Aug 26th, 2017 at 8:43am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #458 - Aug 26th, 2017 at 8:44am

many blessings

this message and activation is chaneled by the master st germain

and for this to work fully , say and conduct this ceremony 144 times *

so after every 12 times you will feel the upgrade ,activation and HEALING VERY intensely !

12 x 12 = 144

24strandDNA

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

24 Strands DNA

I call upon Mother Earth and Archangel Uriel, the fire of God, the light of God, the Archangel of Divine Wisdom in the North and the ruler of the elements of the North; I project Gratitude, Light and Love, I project my being, my energies, my thoughts deep into the magma of Mother Earth and give her thanks;

Yellow, purple, orange in colour –

asking for the assistance in bringing the energy of the creative magma up into my feet, then up through my root chakra, or coccygeal plexus into the second plexus of nerves, the plexus of creaton, the sacreal plexus;

I call upon Devine Creative Source Energy and the Archangel Jophiel, the beauty of God, the archangel of creative power and illumination, the guardian of the Tree of Knowledge with the Archangel Uriel; I reach and project Gratitude, Light and Love high into the heavens calling forth the Golden White Light from Source Energy, bringing it down through my cerebral chakra, which is the top chakra, down through the heart chakra, adding love in my heart and down to the sacreal plexus or creative centre, just above the pelvic bone;

I call forth Archangel Zaphkiel, keeper of the Orange Flame of Creation, the Angel of Ecstasy and Compassion and bring the creative energy of the Orange Flame into the sacreal plexus with the intent of creating the 24 strands of perfected DNA for the celebration of our existence into every cell of my body.

I then call forth the Star Children, the keepers of the perfected 24 strands of human DNA with the intent to manifest 24 strands of DNA in my sacreal plexus, in the creative chakra in every cell in my body, as I place the 24 strands of DNA into every cell in my body, including my blood and my lymph.

I intent to perfect my body – bones, blood, lymphatic system, nerves, organs, hormones, glands,microtubles  proteins, telomeres, organelles, carbohydrates, arteries, veins, immune system, adipose tissues, cell membranes, mitochondria and every other cell and cellular bodies in my body at the quantum level manifesting the perfection of the original humans.

I again take those 24 strands and form them into 12 double helix containing two strands each into a rotated, connected, perfected spiral, double stranded DNA with perfected telomeres at each end, acting as little antennae and transmitting perfection from the quantum field and source energy into each and every cell in my body to rejuvenate, revitalize my body to the perfected eternal state of health and fitness.

I braid these 12 double helixes into a 24-stranded rope DNA in every cell in my body making me strong, invincible, indestructible and impenetrable to all of the toxins, petrochemicals, nanobots and radiation.

My 12 double helixes connect me to the quantum energies of all other celestial realms. I am now connected and integrated to all my Divine Interdimentional beings in the Multiverse. I am now an Enlightened being of Light and Love. So be it, so it is, Amen, Amen, Amen

« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2017 at 9:58am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #459 - Sep 7th, 2017 at 1:01pm

Abracadabra part 3: Radio podcast by santos bonacci

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #460 - Sep 12th, 2017 at 9:09am

major upgrade in progress *

Powerful 8.2 X Flare/Earthquake Warning!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #461 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:50pm

No More Fear - Sadhguru , Eckhart Tolle , Mooji ( Inspirational Video 2017)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #462 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 5:41am

Meet Your SPIRIT GUIDES Guided MEDITATION. Plus Ask Them Questions

Spiritual Awakening
Published on Oct 1, 2017

This guided meditation will take you on a journey using visualization and hypnosis to meet your spirit guides and ask them some questions. Find out the name of your spirit guides too.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #463 - Oct 7th, 2017 at 3:19pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #464 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 5:05pm

Secrets of Vibration! Music Frequency A432 Hz Was Changed to A440 Hz In 1953

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37
Send Topic Print