it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Enhance DNA
Reply #435 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 3:15pm

24StrandDNA

Published on Feb 23, 2015
Manifestation given by St. Germaine to assist all humans to create 24 strand perfected DNA into our bodies, with the intent to evolve into homo-luminous, which will perfect the human body making us invincible to the toxins, petrochemicals, nanobots, mind-control and radiation
Category
Education

24 strand DNA

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #436 - Apr 25th, 2017 at 4:35pm

dear sir Master Light,

you must forget about scientific quackery &
return to Christ's sacred guiding light.

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #437 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 10:02am

Kryon Offers Valuable Information About Healing The Body and Akashic Remembrance

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #438 - May 7th, 2017 at 9:50am

Malakai Speaks

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #439 - May 9th, 2017 at 11:43am

http://jennyschiltz.com/energy-update-all-new-high/

Energy Update – All New High!

article by: Jenny at: 9th May 2017 under: Ascension help, Energy Update, My perspective
The energy is really pounding right now and the Schumann Resonance is hitting a new high… a whopping 120!

For those whose bodies thrive on these higher frequencies – it becomes a time of action. A time of creation. Ideas come flooding in. If this is you, be sure to write down what you receive and make a plan to do.   For others this new high can be quite brutal. Insomnia, exhaustion, headaches, feeling foggy & spacey. Some feel deep joint aches as well.

I compare it to altitude sickness, the body hasn’t quite adjusted to your new location so it gets dizzy, confused, tired, irritable and sore. Headaches can be massive.  It becomes dehydrated and loses essential minerals as it struggles to acclimate. The only cure is time, water, and replenishing essential minerals (salt, magnesium, even vitamin C & D).

The biggest issue many have with these intense frequency upgrades is the inability to stay grounded.  If you are not fully in your body, you could roll in mud and still not be grounded. Take a moment and plant yourself firmly in your body.  Close your eyes and say “I ground myself fully into my body now, from my head to my toes.” then bring your consciousness down to the tip of your big toe, feel it.  From this space you can then ground into the earth if that works best for you. I am finding I center much better by dropping into my heart space and feeling it swell with love and gratitude.

These energy spikes can also cause intense emotions to rise. Though uncomfortable, it’s a really good thing – we have to see what is not compatible in the higher frequencies. Once you see it, then it’s time to get to work healing, forgiving and reconciling whatever it is. Owning whatever it is within us, (the good, bad and the ugly) and loving ourselves in spite of it brings deeper levels of healing and letting go. Our deep, dark hidden parts will get louder and louder until we bring them to the light of love. Love is the only way to transform anything as it is who we are at our core… all else is simply part of the human experience. It is now time to go beyond and return to our natural state of being.

Hang in there, be gentle with yourself and others. We are all feeling this rise in resonance and not all handle it well. Understanding and compassion for self and others will go a long way.  Sending you all love. <3

Jenny

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #440 - May 19th, 2017 at 9:15am

May 2017 Energy Update Live - Your Purpose Shapes Itself Around You

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #441 - May 26th, 2017 at 12:30pm

http://www.dianecanfield.com/huge-acceleration-of-ascension-in-effect-due-to-fre...

Huge Acceleration of Ascension IN Effect Due to Frequency Wave

By Diane Canfield
Beloved Light Tribe,
We have had accelerated timelines in the last 2 weeks with the manifestation of a HUGE energy wave that took place last night May 24th. We are still in this Ascension Corridor/Gateway. You can find my post here
You may feel discombobulated and detached from 3D reality for some time. These sensations will only increase. We are also seeing an increase in psychic clear sight. Many more other dimensional beings and objects are appearing in front of me and this is always goes hand in hand of ongoing frequency upgrades.
We need to continue to stay in the moment so we can feel these upgrades when they take place. If we are focused on a future event we no longer exist in the moment. If you are focused on predictions of other events , this takes you out of the moment of Now.
If you want to FEEL more Waves and more ENERGY you will need to make the jump to fully be in the NOW moment. How do we do this ? We are fully present in everything we do. When we focus on one thing, we are fully aware of the specific thing we are focused on. We do not multi task as this is a 3D slave system attribute put in place to lower our consciousness so we are not tuned into the workings and inspiration from the Divine Creator.
Ascension is ALL About FEELING the Waves, downloads and upgrades as they come in. The more we expand our consciousness the more we feel. One does not ever phase out of feeling the Waves-in fact it is the exact opposite. The more tuned into the Universe one is the more they will FEEL the ascension taking place.
There are many steps to this process and the first one is to practice being in the moment of NOW fully. Give whoever you are talking to your full attention and stay focused on your thoughts being in the now, not the past or the future. Whatever project you are working on do that project fully and completely. Ground and make sure your thoughts are stable.
We do not ever evolve out of the symptoms of ascension. Each wave we feel is encoded with its own dynamic upgrades to our DNA. No two waves are EVER alike.
Everyone is at this own level in this ascension process and the waves will give you exactly what you need. If you feel the same symptoms as others this shows your vibration level is close to the same frequency.
The goal is to feel more, not less. Those of us that feel the waves as they come in have done lots of work to get to the point of being able to feel these and it is no small task. This is the Ascension process, FEELING.
Ascension is a rebirthing process, so this means as in birth it will sometimes be painful. Ascension is not graduating to pure joy while we are in this process. We will have times of pure bliss and other times of feeling the symptoms of our DNA activations coming on board. The more you feel, the more you are advancing in the process.
The Wave last night was one of the most INTENSE waves we have encountered. There was a manic feeling that went along with it and a feeling of not knowing what to do with oneself. It lasted into the night and into today. The effects are still coming in.
Some felt they had to go to bed because there was no way to otherwise handle  the wave. Some felt like scambled eggs for brains. There was a feeling of not being able to organize ones thoughts. Body tremors and sleep issues. Intense body pressure. Involuntary muscle movements. Eye twitching. head pain. Some experienced depression and sadness while others intense joy and happiness.  Vibrating and seeing objects vibrate. Heart race increases and increased blood pressure. Intense Hunger. Heat flashes. Today we are still feeling the effects of the energy increase and it will continue.
During these intense waves, it is best to relax and accept the wave coming in. Grounding works very well for symptoms and drinking extra water. Do not resist the accelerations. Relax, find a happy place and ride out the wave as it comes in. Every wave I have felt since 2010 have all been unique. They must all be appreciated, honored and respected as these are the very WAVES that fuel our Ascension. We are the Guardians of the Ascension Process and we are here to complete the mission given to us by the DIVINE CREATOR.

I love you all !

In Service and Love

Diane Canfield
Ascension Teacher-Psychic Medium-Star Races Contactee-Energy & Wave Expert

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #442 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 2:22pm

Black Forces and Nanotechnology by Lisa Renee June 5, 2017

https://www.energeticsynthesis.com/resource-tools/blog-timeline-shift/3165-black...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #443 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 11:47am

How to Practice Ho’oponopono in Four Simple Steps

Have you heard of the Hawaiian therapist who cured an entire ward of criminally insane patients, without ever meeting any of them or spending a moment in the same room?

It’s not a joke.

The therapist was Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. He reviewed each of the patients’ files, and then he healed them by healing himself. The amazing results seem like a miracle, but then miracles do happen when you use Ho’oponopono, or Dr. Len’s updated version called Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono (SITH). I had the pleasure of attending one of his lectures a few years ago and started practicing Ho’oponopono immediately. The results are often astounding. Do you need a miracle?

What you might wish to understand is how this can possibly work. How can you heal yourself and have it heal others? How can you even heal yourself?

Why would it affect anything “out there”? The secret is there is no such thing as “out there” – everything happens to you in your mind. Everything you see, everything you hear, every person you meet, you experience in your mind. You only think it’s “out there” and you think that absolves you of responsibility. In fact it’s quite the opposite: you are responsible for everything you think, and everything that comes to your attention. If you watch the news, everything you hear on the news is your responsibility. That sounds harsh, but it means that you are also able to clear it, clean it, and through forgiveness change it.

There are four simple steps to this method, and the order is not that important. Repentance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Love are the only forces at work – but these forces have amazing power.

The best part of the updated version of Ho’oponopono is you can do it yourself, you don’t need anyone else to be there, you don’t need anyone to hear you. You can “say” the words in your head. The power is in the feeling and in the willingness of the Universe to forgive and love.

Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY

As I mention above, you are responsible for everything in your mind, even if it seems to be “out there.” Once you realize that, it’s very natural to feel sorry. I know I sure do. If I hear of a tornado, I am so full of remorse that something in my consciousness has created that idea. I’m so very sorry that someone I know has a broken bone that I realize I have caused.

This realization can be painful, and you will likely resist accepting responsibility for the “out there” kind of problems until you start to practice this method on your more obvious “in here” problems and see results.

So choose something that you already know you’ve caused for yourself? Over-weight? Addicted to nicotine, alcohol or some other substance? Do you have anger issues? Health problems? Start there and say you’re sorry. That’s the whole step: I’M SORRY. Although I think it is more powerful if you say it more clearly: “I realize that I am responsible for the (issue) in my life and I feel terrible remorse that something in my consciousness has caused this.”

Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Don’t worry about who you’re asking. Just ask! PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Say it over and over. Mean it. Remember your remorse from step 1 as you ask to be forgiven.

Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU

Say “THANK YOU” – again it doesn’t really matter who or what you’re thanking. Thank your body for all it does for you. Thank yourself for being the best you can be. Thank God. Thank the Universe. Thank whatever it was that just forgave you. Just keep saying THANK YOU.

Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

This can also be step 1. Say I LOVE YOU. Say it to your body, say it to God. Say I LOVE YOU to the air you breathe, to the house that shelters you. Say I LOVE YOU to your challenges. Say it over and over. Mean it. Feel it. There is nothing as powerful as Love.

That’s it. The whole practice in a nutshell. Simple and amazingly effective.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #444 - Jun 15th, 2017 at 12:12pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #445 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 7:56am

In5D Facebook Live - Gregg Prescott Ep. #3 - Recent Wave, Seeing Entities, Black Magic, & MORE!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #446 - Jun 30th, 2017 at 11:28am

Timeline Split and the August Eclipse Gateway: Sandra Walter

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #447 - Jun 30th, 2017 at 11:39am

[quote author=it_is_the_light link=1305447132/0#0 date=1305447130][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc4_xaWsQC4&feature=feedu[/media]

528Hz DNA Frequency - UNLOCK Your Codons!!!

from http://www.in5d.com/ UPDATED DAILY!

528Hz DNA Frequency healing with holophonic bells mixed in with low and high theta binaural beats. Wear headphones for optimal results!

Holophonic, binaural theta wave meditation helps to facilitate the development of the 3rd eye, which innately understands the symbols and pictures of multidimensional stimuli. This video contains a diagram of the 64 codons in your body. We typically only access 20 of these codons.

In this meditation, envision each codon activating when it becomes yellow.

I'll be making other healing solfeggio videos, so check back often!

396 Hz - Releasing emotional patterns.
417 Hz - Breaking up crystallized emotional patterns.
528 Hz - Love frequency "DNA integrity and repair".
639 Hz - Whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.
741 Hz - Intuitive states & non-linear knowing. Awakening Intuition.
852 Hz - Pure love: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order.

Gregg

I'll be adding more one hour long videos to my website at http://www.in5d.com/[/quote]

Can you grab denizen Bobby by the DNA and switch off the gay gene?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #448 - Jul 4th, 2017 at 1:18pm

Conscious Clearing, Relationships, Weather & Living Multi-Dimensionally

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #449 - Jul 7th, 2017 at 10:07am

https://tiffany-stiles.com/2017/07/06/energy-report-update-by-tiffany-stiles-10/

Dear Beautiful Souls,

Deep cellular cleansings are taking place as crystalline frequencies are received. These frequencies are requiring more sleep over the past couple of days, as these downloads are taking place during REM (Gamma) sleep. These diamond crystalline frequencies are boosting your immune system and repairing damage from toxic overload. These can be from; environmental toxins, emotional toxins or food toxins.

You feel feel this in your body as heat. Your body heats up with cellular renewal, and much sweating can be experienced as well. The Third Eye and Crown are very active now.

This shift is beckoning alone time, introspection, and a deep cleansing of emotional toxicity from past and current relationships. This is encouraging one to take a step back, and view through the higher self, all that has occurred through each relationship in order to break toxic, and destructive patterns. A dissection of sorts to see every angle to break patterns that have kept one spinning on the relationship wheel of karma.

As the veil lifts and illusions are realized through the constructs one has placed, clarity is gained.

These most often stem from dysfunctional parental relationships that play out through adulthood to replay the situation to heal it. This calls for work with the inner child with love and care.

There are a lot of Empaths who have cut relations with narcissistic parents, and for good cause. But this leaves the healing to one person… the Empath, to dissect, understand, remove the illusions, clear the karma, heal and move forward with healthy relationships in their lives going forward. This deep cellular cleansing that is taking place is making this much easier to digest, and quicker to “see” all and heal it from a deep, emotional level. This will ultimately allow more Empaths to stand in their own Power and Divinity, understanding this gift to heal is no longer a curse.

Past lifetimes of karmic density tied to these souls are healed through cellular cleansing. It becomes no longer a daily thought, but an afterthought which seems long ago. As one increases in vibrational frequency, it is simple to not engage in lower density timelines anymore. But to allow the timelines to converge to encourage a different outcome. Through this collapsing and converging of timelines, healing is obtained instantaneously.

Crystalline frequencies are high vibrational, but at the same time, allow for deep rest for these integrations and cellular healings to take place ; physically and emotionally. They can cause gravity to go during waking state, so remain grounded with Earth.

As these deep cleansings take place the heart chakra automatically connects to the higher soul star chakra. The heart’s electromagnetic field expands, and the energy to heal through this vessel comes out through the hands. The hands tingle, and feel like sparks of energy is coming off the fingertips and through the palm.
Now you are a clear vessel to which you can TRANSMUTE and no longer absorb toxic energy.

During sleeping state astral travel is easier, but be sure to shield your soul field before journeying out and about.

Through the high vibrational frequencies of crystalline energy, it is very easy to connect with your Angels and Guides if your frequency is a match. Always use your keen discernment to not engage with “tricksters.”

As we approach the Full Capricorn Moon on the 9th, the need for more alone time and introspection will call to you. This moon will move any relationship out of your field that is no longer a vibrational match to you. This can be swift, but a sense of relief and lightness will follow.

The past three moons have encouraged change at lightening speed. Change in any area you were no longer in alignment with. This included; residential, career, relationships. All fell away that was no longer in your new alignment and vibrational space. Trust that all has occurred for your highest good to bring you into your proper alignment now. The Universe always supports us in the most Divine ways when we go with the flow.

Stay grounded, hydrated, eat what your body craves and get the rest your body needs to allow the cellular upgrades to occur. Being out in nature as much as possible will increase the speed in which the cellular upgrades happen.

Sending much love, light and blessings to you on your continued journey,
~Tiffany

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37
Send Topic Print