Enhance DNA (Read 183062 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Enhance DNA
Reply #405 - Nov 11th, 2016 at 9:44am

Santos Bonacci on Activating the Chakras

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #406 - Nov 19th, 2016 at 5:55am

Lord Maitreya, Awakening Your Original Consciousness

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #407 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 9:34am

http://theearthplan.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/immense-energetic-changes-affecting-...

Immense Energetic Changes Affecting Our Bodies, Our Lives ~ Dr Meg Blackburn Losey ~ 30 November 2016

I wanted to talk with you briefly before the next newsletter to tell you that the energy are whacked right now. In a powerful way that is affecting many.

I talked with you before about the changes I am seeing in the etheric anatomy and that many veils have come down, well a better way to put it is that they just down right disappeared. Because of that we are able to see much farther back in the history of our clients and are finding all manner of artifacts, errors, wordings and strange anomalies in the fields. Since I first mentioned this, these are increasing and the results of repairing these ancient issues are remarkable in their effect. People are losing pain, healing in the ways they needed and re becoming clear enough to begin the awakening they seek.

Further, the energies that are so intense right now are affecting everyday life. The most common occurrence is money issues. Missing money, bank errors, software issues relative to accounts, shortages and even unexpected windfalls. I have been watching this for a while and it has been powerful. Have you yet had the experience of ordering one item and receiving it several times? Or finding unexpected checks in the mail? Stay tuned this is happening often.

What we need to watch is our reactivity. There are many high emotions going on these days and differing opinions. Look everyone, if we continue to walk our light in the world we DO make a hug difference because out Light is source Light and IS CONTAGIOUS. Please don't get sucked in to the current side taking, media or political issues. DO YOUR PART live the light, shine like you have never shined. Please do not get caught up in the fear mongering that is going on.If you run into civil servant such as a police officer, fireman or others, buy them a cup of coffee, or simply show them gratitude. They are meant to keep the peace but are being forced into scared and aggressive modes. A simple kindness can help prevent service gone wrong.

I heard a great story yesterday that a little boy called 911 to ask the police over for a piece of pie. The children know. We are watching the Millennials stand up and speak in ways that are beginning to change our world. They are a force from the Heavens. They are inventing new technologies that are proving what some of us have said for decades. They are helping people and are not participating in what has been destructive to previous generations. Follow their lead. They are pure, brilliant and know what they are doing.

And the newest little ones coming in, the Children of Light, are being born with all frequencies. They are so new I am not yet sure of their capabilities but energetically? They look like heaven embodied since their fields unlike those before them are pure white. I predicted this back in 2006. I said it would be 8 years (well actually it was the Masters who told me this) and they began coming two years ago. If you are able to see energy, look at pictures of the new little ones. They shine like crazy.

So hold on to your faith for humanity ok? No matter what goes on in our world we are all the same. We are aspects of creation being expressed in human form so that we can have the experience of life. Life with tangible senses with now more added. Consciousness is reigning in our bodies, minds, spirits and beyond. If you are in fear let it go. Fear is a choice and not even a reality it is a what if. If you feel stuck or lost, what is keeping you there are your choices. Listen, everything is a choice. Everything. Some may argue about powerlessness when things seem so huge but the truth is that we have the free will to choose and choose and choose again.Take the high road for yourself. The only thing we are responsible for is our doings. No one else's.

This holiday season let's make it about heart. Our souls are patiently waiting for us to express the truth of the love we are created of. Let 'er rip. Do something special for someone today. Someone you don't know. Or maybe someone you do. The point is, heart can't be contained. That is a perception. Put it into action. People often ask me how do I find my passion as if it is an achievement. Remember that passion is simply love in action. Put it to work. Ti will come back a thousand fold.

To each of you, all my love. I wish you joy in your hearts, laughter in your days and one in everything that you do. Have a beautiful Holiday Season. I hope that my session special helps some of you get the work that you need that maybe you otherwise might not have been able to. I am paying it forward will you?

Infinite Blessings, Meg

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #408 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:09am

A Sacred Passage for Transformation

http://www.sandrawalter.com/a-sacred-passage-for-transformation/

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe,

Our December – January passage of renewal and rebirth is upon us, and the acceleration presents opportunities for profound experiences in our Ascension process.

Perhaps you have felt this since September’s wave: Something else is going on. The background energy for our experience is changing, creating a platform for a new experience. New creations are emerging as the old collapse, and it is a sacred passage of patience and unity. Let the New be revealed, rather than attempting to steer it in a direction which may not serve. We are engaging with higher trajectories which favor peaceful, neutral Creator beings willing to serve as conduits of this Divine Light influx, in order to let the Christed mission unfold.

The accelerated timelines continue to overwrite and dissolve lower timelines and lesser trajectories. The fascinating (and lucid) experience of the emerging new trajectories for Ascension is brilliant. The more open we are to expand into these new realties and have this experience on behalf of the collective, the easier this deeply transitional phase will be for all concerned. Let us hold the LoveLight high as many become distracted by the holiday busy-ness. The December – January influxes are a deeply sacred passage. We are co-creating the highest possibilities of this acceleration with our Higher Levels.

Effects of the Accelerated Timelines

The highest possible outcomes are of a much higher vibration than our old reality. Accelerated timelines release, dissolve or overwrite lower vibrational timelines by quantum effect; the higher vibration always raises or eliminates the lower. When the HUman collective chose to engage with the accelerated (higher vibrational) timeline experiences – and there are many, hence the timeline fluctuation right now – it allowed for many individuals to release their lower Self templates, and take on higher trajectories (possible outcomes) for their Ascension. The collective trajectory shifted, individual trajectories are shifting, and now we have a Divine opportunity presenting as the lower timelines burn themselves out.

Sacred Geometric Templates of Source-in-Form

In order to merge Higher and Lower Self during the Ascension, the old template of Self will be surrendered. The old is not a vibrational match for the new experience. Some leave form, some are able to transition while in form. Old template dropoff occurs when you complete that part of your journey; you learned the lessons, cleared the fears, and the old reality no longer applies. You exhausted the applicability of the old Self. New templates enter immediately, however with the density it may take the consciousness a while to grasp what has occurred. It will feel both Divine and disorienting until your inner compass aligns with the higher trajectory. This new template level began in 2015, however many had a dramatic shift with the September wave, because your Soul level chose to jump onto the new trajectory of the new timelines available.

It will be clear to you that the old template is gone. Attachment to the past, who you were, the future/where you were going, identity, egoic structures, all drop away. Memories may remain, however the entanglement or emotional vibration is gone when you revisit the past. The same occurs for future concerns or predictions; we are becoming very Now in order to become conduits of Presence.

This step of the old template dropping off and the new one stepping forth are felt deep within the psyche, emotional body and physicality. You won’t be able to re-create the past as the Higher Self takes command of the journey through this new template. While it is a challenging or confusing experience for some, the High-Vibe Tribe is creating a stabilization effect which will assist many on the path.

I AM not the same person. This is not the same reality.

You may remember my Equinox experience of I AM forever changed; a sensation which happens often in the Ascension process as we level up. A new creation emerges as we unify with our Higher selves, thinning the veils between the larger Cosmic awareness and our in-between-worlds holographic placeholder Self. Respect this phase of the process and be here, Now, in the absolute present where all of our power resides.

Our new templates contain sacred geometries which affect these realities as they receive the higher light during this sacred passage. It may feel quite bizarre, blissful and transcendent. Understand that the consciousness shifts underway can confuse the body and its senses, because it feels like it is leaving. That is a DNA-driven sensation; the sensation of home within the heart and cellular structure. We must be open to experiencing life as our Higher Self, which is very different from the old Lower Self existence. There is so much more available to us right here, right now. Limitations fade away, freedom coaxes us to stretch our wings. Willingness is key to Wayshowership; we create pathways to allow others to experience these phases with more ease and grace.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #409 - Dec 24th, 2016 at 9:55am

Applied Epigenetics, The Art and Science of DNA Activation, Healing and Repair

http://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/dna-activation-healing-epigenetics/

Applied Epigenetics:
The Art and Science of DNA Activation, Healing and Repair

« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2016 at 10:29am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #410 - Dec 26th, 2016 at 9:04am

Multi Scale Modeling of Chromatin and Nucleosomes

Published on Feb 11, 2016
Strategic Programs for Innovative Research Field 1
Supercomputational Life Science
http://www.scls.riken.jp/en/

Double-stranded DNA in which genetic information is encoded is folded into compact protein-DNA complex structures, called “chromatin", in a nucleus of cell. When DNA is transcribed into RNA for gene expression, chromatin has to be in relaxed conformations. These conformational changes are regulated by chemical modifications of histones and so on. To study the complicated mechanism of life, three-dimensional structures of nucleosomes that compose the chromatin were constructed virtually and molecular dynamics (MD) simulations based on physical laws such as the equation of motion were conducted using the K computer. Such MD calculations enable us to simulate and observe dynamic behaviors of chromatin structures precisely.

Simulations of biomolecules in cellular environments
Graduate School of Medical Life Science, Yokohama City University
Mitsunori Ikeguchi

Quantum Beam Science Center
Japan Atomic Energy Agency
Hidetoshi Kono, Hisashi Ishida, Kimiyoshi Ikeda, Shun Sakuraba

Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
Shojo Takada, Tsuyoshi Terakawa, Yusuke Takagi, Le Chang

Art Direction
Transistor Studio

Music
Yui Morishita

Production Management
Cybernet Systems Co.,Ltd.

3DCG Animation Design and Creation
SCIEMENT, Inc.

If you wish to use this material, please see: http://www.scls.riken.jp/en/informati...
Category
Science & Technology

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #411 - Dec 26th, 2016 at 9:10am

Multi-scale Multi-physics Heart Simulator UT-Heart

Published on Oct 19, 2014
Strategic Programs for Innovative Research Field 1
Supercomputational Life Science
http://www.scls.riken.jp/en/

The heart is a pump circulating blood containing nutrients and oxygen to the whole body. In the heart simulator, contraction and relaxation of muscle are reproduced based on the statistical behavior of molecules, which in turn are strongly coupled with the computation of blood flow and pressure. By reproducing a highly realistic human heart whose behavior strictly follows the physical and physiological principles in the computer, the simulator can help doctors choose a treatment option for heart disease patients by accurately predicting its outcome. In fact, projects to determine the optimal operative strategy for individual patients by performing in silico tailor-made cardiac surgeries have already been under way in collaboration with the cardiac surgeons.

Multi-scale, Multi-physics Heart Simulation by Massively Parallel Computing
THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO
Hisada, Sugiura, Okada Laboratory

Supported by FUJITSU LIMITED

3DCG Animation Design and Creation
SCIEMENT, Inc.

Production Management
Cybernet Systems Co.,Ltd.

If you wish to use this material, please see: http://www.scls.riken.jp/en/informati...
Category
Science & Technology

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #412 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 3:05pm

Pineal Gland Activation Secrets | Third Eye Conspiracy

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #413 - Jan 7th, 2017 at 9:07pm

Open Your 3rd Eye In 7 Days!~CAUTION~Only listen when U are ready - Subliminal Meditation

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #414 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 12:44pm

Breaking the hypnotic code of Reptilians!!! Red alert,,, you can see them

Published on Aug 6, 2015
Broke the Reptilian hypnotic code of disillusionment!!! You can see them face to face!!
Don't do if you are not ready!!!!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #415 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 1:03pm

http://www.jewelshealinggarden.com/blog/2016/7/25/awakening-7-steps-to-ease-the-...

Awakening– 7 Steps to Ease the Labor Pain of Spiritual Rebirth

Juliet Tang  Awakening, Spirituality

Awakening is a unique journey that can only be experienced. The closest description I can come up with is that it feels like finally seeing the true colors of the world for the first time after having taken off a pair of tinted glasses that was tied around your eyes since birth. As you are running down the path with enthusiasm, you realize just how magnificent everything is and you are eager to inhale all its beauty. You long to find all the treasures you never thought were there, and every time when you find something and hold it in your hands to examine its intricate details, you remember it is something you’ve left behind long ago. In fact, the entire journey looks familiar.

Eventually, it dawns on you that this is the path that takes you back to your true origin and the further you go, the more illuminated your path becomes until you see an infinite number of paths all around you and billions of souls traveling at their own pace back to the same place, a place that has birthed the light.

With the excitement of finally starting a new chapter in the journey comes a series of challenges and confusions that can be overwhelming. After all, rebirth is never without its labor pains and some can be quite intense to the point of making us wonder whether this is worth it. There is no “one size fits all” formula or linear path that works for every individual; however, these are some steps that can be taken to ease the impact of the speed bumps. Usually, the more out of alignment we are prior to awakening, the more intense the journey can be felt on all levels because there is much that needs to be unlearned.

It is a journey of letting go and home coming.

Step 1. Acknowledgement

“Failure meant a stripping away of the inessential. I stopped pretending that I was anything other than what I was, and began to direct all my energy into finishing the only work that mattered to me. Had I really succeeded at anything else, I might never have found the determination to succeed in the one area I believed I truly belonged. I was set free, because my greatest fear had been realized, and I was still alive….And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling

Many would describe one of the triggers of the awakening process is hitting rock bottom. The common feelings accompanying this step are often depression, anger, despair and loneliness. It can be a dark period of time when we feel no matter how much we try, we continue to slam our faces against the cold brick floor of the pit we have fallen into. We condemn life and everything in it believing it has all been a mistake and we have reached an end.

It is only when we can acknowledge the defeat of the existing paradigm will we be able to liberate ourselves from it and awaken to our true nature. When we are faced with our greatest challenges and darkest moments after having failed to change what is outside of ourselves, we often are left with only one choice - taking the journey inward and changing ourselves.

As difficult as this step is, being in a place in the absence of what we desire in life be it love, joy or fulfillment becomes the motivational factor that pushes us to journey within to a sacred place where higher wisdom can be accessed.

This step is the starless dark night before dawn and the ferocious storm before the rainbow. Many refer to it as the dark night of the soul. As debilitating as the step is, underneath the pain is tremendous love and grace that allows us to journey back to who we truly are if we choose to, but the journey must be taken outside of the mind and existing beliefs. The more we can question every belief we hold onto and see beyond the thin veil separating what’s real and what’s illusive, the more we will be able to see our existing system as a mirage created by others around us to maintain a façade of this dream state.

We begin to realize just how heavy our baggage is from carrying and living those beliefs that we have internalized from our caretakers, teachers, peers and culture without ever questioning whether they represent who we are.

Eventually, we begin questioning ourselves, “If I am not my beliefs, who am I?”

Step 2. Trust

“Faith is trust. Faith is a deep sense of connectedness with Being.” – Eckhart Tolle

continue here ...

http://www.jewelshealinggarden.com/blog/2016/7/25/awakening-7-steps-to-ease-the-...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #416 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:53am

http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/

The Violet Flame:
The Alchemist's Dream

FOR CENTURIES, alchemists have sought to change base metals into gold. But the transmutation of metals like lead into gold is symbolic of a higher and more noble alchemy -- the alchemy of self-transformation.

SELF-TRANSFORMATION was the goal of the most spiritual of alchemists. They sought a way to change the lead of negative human energy into the gold of divine energy, and some of them achieved this by using the violet flame. But first, let's explore what the violet flame is, what it does and how it works.

The violet flame (also called the violet fire) is a unique spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It can heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships, help you to grow spiritually, or just make life easier.

The flame is the essence of a unique spiritual light. Mystics of all ages have glimpsed a spiritual spectrum behind the physical spectrum. Radiant colors, more pure and rare than those found on earth, emanate from a brilliant, inner divine light. Just as a ray of sunlight passing through a prism refracts into seven colors, spiritual light splits into seven colors, or rays - each of which has specific divine qualities. The violet flame comes forth from the violet ray, which has the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and transmutation.

The color violet has long been associated with spirituality. Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at the point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients, this transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical phenomenon.

Saints and adepts throughout the ages have known how to use the violet flame, but it was only released to the public earlier this century by an Ascended Master called Saint Germain. Ascended Masters are enlightened spiritual beings who once walked the earth like you and me. They balanced their karma (paid their debts to life) and fulfilled their reason for being. They then ascended, or reunited with God. You probably already know the names of a few Ascended Masters - Jesus Christ, Gautama Buddha and Krishna.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #417 - Jan 29th, 2017 at 9:57am

Lord Melchazadek, The Auric Field

Published on Jan 28, 2017
Lord Melchazadek, The Auric Field
December 30, 2016
Channeled by Victoria Cochrane
victoriacochrane44.com

This Article:https://victoriacochrane44.com/2016/12/30/victoria-cochranes-channellings-from-t...

Category
Education

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #418 - Jan 30th, 2017 at 9:12am

The Physiology of Tai Chi and QiGong

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #419 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 1:48pm

https://orgonlighthealth.com/incredible-ways-raise-vibration/

The Most Incredible Ways To Raise Your Vibration

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37
Send Topic Print