Enhance DNA (Read 182993 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Enhance DNA
May 15th, 2011 at 6:12pm

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc4_xaWsQC4&feature=feedu[/media]

528Hz DNA Frequency - UNLOCK Your Codons!!!

from http://www.in5d.com/ UPDATED DAILY!

528Hz DNA Frequency healing with holophonic bells mixed in with low and high theta binaural beats. Wear headphones for optimal results!

Holophonic, binaural theta wave meditation helps to facilitate the development of the 3rd eye, which innately understands the symbols and pictures of multidimensional stimuli. This video contains a diagram of the 64 codons in your body. We typically only access 20 of these codons.

In this meditation, envision each codon activating when it becomes yellow.

I'll be making other healing solfeggio videos, so check back often!

396 Hz - Releasing emotional patterns.
417 Hz - Breaking up crystallized emotional patterns.
528 Hz - Love frequency "DNA integrity and repair".
639 Hz - Whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.
741 Hz - Intuitive states & non-linear knowing. Awakening Intuition.
852 Hz - Pure love: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order.

Gregg

I'll be adding more one hour long videos to my website at http://www.in5d.com/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Enhance DNA
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:14pm

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/iching/introduction.php

Introduction to the I Ching

What the I Ching is and its use as an oracle.

The I Ching is a collection of practical wisdom, pertaining to every conceivable situation. It originates in ancient China and is the oldest Chinese classical text. "I Ching" means "Classic of Changes" or "Book of Changes." (While mostly the spelling "I Ching" is used, "Yijing" is in fact the official modern spelling.)

There are 64 different main kinds of situations in the I Ching. Each one is indicated by a hexagram, which is a symbol made up by 6 lines, each of which can be broken or unbroken.

To obtain advice from the I Ching about one's current situation, one can consult it as an oracle. To decide which hexagram is related to the situation at hand, a "random" hexagram is obtained by throwing coins (or yarrow sticks, that traditionally were used). The "random" hexagram is supposed to not be random at all, but to coincide with the situation.

There doesn't seem to be any scientific theory that explains how this can be (although some people think quantum mechanics provides for a possible explanation). However, experience shows that it works in practice. The psychologist C.G. Jung, who studied the I Ching, named this coinciding of seemingly unrelated events "synchronicity."

Hexagrams and lines

Hexagrams are sets of six lines, that can be broken  or unbroken . The broken lines are "yin," the unbroken lines "yang." Something is yin when it is female or dark, earthly, passive etc. and yang when it is male or light, heavenly, active etc.

The 64 hexagrams are indicated by a number, that is universal. All translations and commentaries to the I Ching use the same numbers. They also have a name, that may differ.

Consulting the I Ching

Traditionally the I Ching is consulted by throwing 50 yarrow stalks, but usually a set of three coins is used. The coins are thrown six times, while a question is held in mind. It is also possible to just let the I Ching comment on your current state, when no question is held. (However, the I Ching will only comment on your current situation; it will not predict the future.)

The hexagram is built from the bottom up, so the first line is the bottom one, the sixth line the top one.

To calculate the lines from the coins thrown, values are assigned to the coins' sides. Tails equals a value of 2, heads a value of 3. The values of the three coins are added to get the total to determine the line. There are four possibilities:

coins      total      line      changing
0 heads + 3 tails      6      yin            changing
1 heads + 2 tails      7      yang            
2 heads + 1 tails      8      yin            
3 heads + 0 tails      9      yang            changing
Even totals (6 or 8) give rise to a yin line, odd totals (7 or 9) a yang line.

Throws with all tails or all heads are considered changing lines. A changing line is a line that changes from yin to yang or the other way around. The hexagram that is formed with the changing lines being changed, is the resulting hexagram.

You can look up what hexagram number goes with the hexagram lines in the grid in the sample I Ching eBook, on page 3 (or buy the complete I Ching eBook). The scheme for determining the lines from your throws is also there.

This is how to interpret the reading:

No changing lines
Consider the hexagram text (judgment) of the hexagram.
1 changing line
Consider the line text of the changing line.
2 or 3 changing lines
Consider the line texts and also the hexagram text (judgment) of the resulting hexagram.
4, 5 or 6 changing lines
Consider the hexagram texts (judgments) of the base and resulting hexagrams.
(You could check out the line texts, however they will often be conflicting, and may not clearly relate to the situation.)
For hexagram 1 or 2, when all lines change
Consider the special text for this situation.

Consulting on this website

To consult the I Ching, there are two options on this website using coins: throw your own coins or throw virtual coins online. You'll be shown the relevant hexagram line texts according to the rules above.

If you've calculated the hexagrams yourself, you can look up the corresponding hexagram text. Enter the yin or yang lines and which ones are changing, or enter the hexagram numbers directly.

The text

The I Ching text on this site was translated and commented to by Ewald Berkers ©.

You can buy this I Ching as a PDF eBook for download.

the skinny

the i ching

64 hexagrams of LIGHT

refering to 64 amino acids

many humans only use 20 at the moment, [ this is increasing now ]

2 strand binary DNA construct

as we ascend to 12 strands...[ 13 strands counting the 12 as a seperate

entity in itselfic constructual context ]

those that do invoke as much

will be presented with full 64 amino acidic

codonic transformational and [with ease not diss-ease ]

metaphysical upgrade/upgrace and transmutationistical awareness and

conscious elevation above the 3rd dimensional limited reality paradigm

is the footy on?

ok cool,enjoy with forgiveness

namaste

-:)
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2011 at 6:29pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:16pm

Alchemy was practiced in Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Persia, India, Japan, Korea and China, in Classical Greece and Rome, in the Muslim civilizations, and then in Europe up to the 19th century in a complex network of schools and philosophical systems spanning at least 2,500 years.

In the history of science, alchemy refers to both an early form of the investigation of nature and an early philosophical and spiritual discipline, both combining elements of chemistry, metallurgy, physics, medicine, astrology, semiotics, mysticism, spiritualism, and art all as parts of one greater force.

Alchemy is an ancient path of spiritual purification and transformation; the expansion of consciousness and the development of insight and intuition through images. Alchemy is steeped in mysticism and mystery. It presents to the initiate a system of eternal, dreamlike, esoteric symbols that have the power to alter consciousness and connect the human soul to the Divine.

It is part of the mystical and mystery traditions of both East and West. In the West, it dates to ancient Egypt, where adepts first developed it as an early form of chemistry and metallurgy. Egyptians alchemists used their art to make alloys, dyes, perfumes and cosmetic jewelry, and to embalm the dead.

The early Arabs made significant contributions to alchemy, such as by emphasizing the mysticism of numbers (quantities and lengths of time for processes). The Arabs also gave us the term 'alchemy', from the Arabic term 'alchimia', which loosely translated means 'the Egyptian art'.

During medieval and Renaissance times, alchemy spread through the Western world, and was further developed by Kabbalists, Rosicrucians, astrologers and other occultists. It functioned on two levels: mundane and spiritual. On a mundane level, alchemists sought to find a physical process to convert base metals such as lead into gold. On a spiritual level, alchemists worked to purify themselves by eliminating the "base" material of the self and achieving the 'gold' of enlightenment.

By Renaissance times, many alchemists believed that the spiritual purification was necessary in order to achieve the mundane transformations of metals.

The alchemists relied heavily upon their dreams, inspirations and visions for guidance in perfecting their art. In order to protect their secrets, they recorded diaries filled with mysterious symbols rather than text. These symbols remain exceptionally potent for changing states of consciousness.

Alchemy is a form of speculative thought that, among other aims, tried to transform base metals such as lead or copper into silver or gold and to discover a cure for disease and a way of extending life.

Alchemy was the name given in Latin Europe in the 12th century to an aspect of thought that corresponds to astrology, which is apparently an older tradition. Both represent attempts to discover the relationship of man to the cosmos and to exploit that relationship to his benefit. The first of these objectives may be called scientific, the second technological.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:21pm

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/ichgene6.html

I Ching (Ho Tu and Lo Shu),

Genetic Code,

Tai Hsuan Ching, and

the D4-D5-E6-E7-E8 VoDou Physics Model

0 Tao, Simplex Physics
1 bit
2 superposition qbit
4 spacetime
16 fermions Ilm-al-Raml
256 Cl(8) IFA
65,536 Torah Genes
2^32 ~ 4 x 10^9 Genome Base Pairs
2^64 ~ 16 x 10^18 Brain Electrons Planck
2^128 ~ 256 x 10^36 Brain GraviPhotons Uncertainty
2^256 ~ 65,536 x 10^72 Particles in Universe

Chinese cosmology begins with the undivided Tai Chi,
then separating into Yin-Yang, ... :
Let o represent the undivided Tai Chi, a scalar point of origin:

|     |    
     |     |    
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
     |  o  |    
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
     |     |    
     |     |    

Then add 4 vector directions of Physical Spacetime:
   1, i, j, k  of the quaternions
to get the 5 Elements:   

|     |    
     |  i  |    
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
  j  |  o  |  1 
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
     |  k  |    
     |     |    

Then add 4 vector directions of Internal Symmetry Space:
   E, I, J, K  of the octonions, 
which are the basis for the D4-D5-E6-E7 physics model,
to get 9 directions:

|     |    
  J  |  i  |  I 
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
  j  |  o  |  1 
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
  K  |  k  |  E 
     |     |    

The 10th direction is Yin-Yang reflection
of the 8 vector directions   1, i, j, k, E, I, J, K. 

Now, identify the 3x3 square with the Magic Square

|     |    
  4  |  9  |  2 
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
  3  |  5  |  7 
_____|_____|_____
     |     |    
  8  |  1  |  6 
     |     |    

whose central number, 5, is also
central in the sequence   1,2,3,4, 5, 6,7,8,9
which sequence corresponds
to the octonions          1,i,j,k, 0, E,I,J,K

whose total number for each line is 15,
the dimension of the largest Hopf fibration
and the dimension of the imaginary sedenions.

If you take into account the direction in which you add each
of the 8 ways, and add all directed ways together
you get a total of 16x15 = 240
which is the number of vertices of a Witting polytope.

The total of all 9 numbers of the Magic Square is 45,
the dimension of the D5 Lie algebra Spin(10)
that is used in the D4-D5-E6-E7 physics model      
in which
the D4 Spin(8) subgroup of Spin(10) corresponds
to 28 bivector gauge bosons
and the 16-dimensional homogeneous space
Spin(10) / Spin(8)xU(1)
corresponds to an 8-dimensional complex domain
whose Shilov boundary is RP1 x S7 
corresponding to an 8-dimensional spacetime. 

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:22pm

Perhaps about 5,300 years ago, China's first emperor, Fu Xi,
saw, rising from the Yellow River, a dragon-horse
with markings of the
Ho Tu,

shown here in its ancient and modern forms:

Fu Xi interpreted the 4 directions and 4 diagonal directions
of the Ho Tu in terms of the Earlier Heaven arrangement
of the 8 trigrams of the I Ching:

The 8 trigrams of the I Ching are similar to
the 16 tetragrams of Ilm al-Raml (the Science of the Sands)
attributed to the third Islamic prophet, Idris,
which were preserved from the Global Early Civilization
as the FA of the Fon people of Benin (Dahomey). 
Baba Eyiogbe says "... It is indeed part of the Ifa tradition that Ifa was brought to China, but in a more limited form. This is sometimes attributed to a warrior path of Obatalá, Obatalá Ayaguna. This path of Obatalá is the Ifa diviner for the other paths of Obatalá as well (when Orunmila does not do it directly). ...".

It seems to me as though Vedic divination and Tai Shuan Ching are based on the Triality aspect of the 256-dimensional Cl(8) Clifford algebra of IFA, while I Ching is based on the 64-dimensional Cl(6) Clifford subalgebra of the Cl(8) of IFA.

When the 8 trigrams are combined in pairs
according to the Fu Xi Earlier Heaven Ho Tu arrangement
to make 64 hexagrams of the I Ching,

you get a very symmetrical I Ching pattern

Although the Earlier Heaven arrangement of the 8 trigrams
does not exactly correspond to the binary number
sequence from 0 through 7
(it is 0,1,2,3,7,6,5,4 instead of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7),
the Earlier Heaven arrangement of the 64 hexagrams
does correspond to the binary number
sequence from 0 through 63.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:22pm

According to two 13 February 2001 articles in The New York Times by Nicholas Wade: "... Dr. J. Craig Venter and colleagues at Celera Genomics report in ...[ Science 291 (16 February 2001) 1304-1351 ]... that they have identified 26,588 human genes for sure, with another 12,731 candidate genes. ... Celera's rival, the publicly funded consortium of academic centers, has come to a similar conclusion. Its report in ...[ Nature 409 (15 February 2001) 860-921, where they say "... Genes (or at least their coding regions) comprise only a tiny fraction of human DNA, but they represent the major biological function of the genome and the main focus of interest by biologists. ...." ]... pegs the probable number of human genes at 30,000 to 40,000. Because the current gene-finding methods tend to overpredict, each side prefers the lower end of its range, and 30,000 seems to be the new favorite estimate. ... Most of the repetitive DNA sequences in the 75 percent of the genome that is essentially junk ceased to accumulate millions of years ago, but a few of sequences are still active and may do some good. The chromosomes themselves have a rich archaeology. Large blocks of genes seem to have been extensively copied from one human chromosome to another, beckoning genetic archaeologists to figure out the order in which the copying occurred and thus to reconstruct the history of the animal genome.

As the modest number of human genes became apparent, biologists in both teams were forced to think how to account for the greater complexity of people, given that they seem to possess only 50 percent more genes than the roundworm. It is not foolish pride to suppose there is something more to Homo sapiens than Caenorhabditis elegans. The roundworm is a little tube of a creature with a body of 959 cells, of which 302 are neurons in what passes for its brain. Humans have 100 trillion cells in their body, including 100 billion brain cells.

Several explanations are emerging for how to generate extra complexity other than by adding more genes. One is the general idea of combinatorial complexity - with just a few extra proteins one could make a much larger number of different combinations between them. ...

The two teams' first scanning of the genome suggests ... ways in which humans have become more complex than worms.

One comes from analysis of what are called protein domains. Proteins, the working parts of the cell, are often multipurpose tools, with each role being performed by a different section or domain of the protein. Many protein domains are very ancient. Comparing the domains of proteins made by the roundworm, the fruit fly and people, the consortium reports that only 7 percent of the protein domains found in people were absent from worm and fly, suggesting that "few new protein domains have been invented in the vertebrate lineage." But these domains have been mixed and matched in the vertebrate line to create more complex proteins. ...

Evolution has devised another ingenious way of increasing complexity, which is to divide a gene into several different segments and use them in different combinations to make different proteins. The protein-coding segments of a gene are known as exons and the DNA in between as introns. The initial transcript of a gene is processed by a delicate piece of cellular machinery known as a spliceosome, which strips out all the introns and joins the exons together. Sometimes, perhaps because of signals from the introns that have yet to be identified, certain exons are skipped, and a different protein is made. The ability to make different proteins from the same gene is known as alternative splicing. The consortium's biologists say that alternative splicing is more common in human cells than in the fly or worm and that the full set of human proteins could be five times as large as the worm's.

Another possible source of extra complexity is that human proteins have sugars and other chemical groups attached to them after synthesis.

There's a different explanation of human complexity, which is simply that the new low-ball figure of human genes derived by Celera and consortium is a gross undercount. Dr. William Haseltine, president of Human Genome Sciences, has long maintained that there are 120,000 or so human genes. ... Dr. Haseltine ... remains unshaken in his estimate of 100,000 to 120,000 genes. He said last week that his company had captured and sequenced 90,000 full-length genes, from which all alternative splice forms and other usual sources of confusion have been removed. He has made and tested the proteins from 10,000 of these genes. The consortium and Celera have both arrived at the same low number because both are using the same faulty methods, in his view. ... Dr. Haseltine notes that the gene-finding methods used by the two teams depend in part on looking for genes like those already known, a procedure that may well miss radically different types of genes. His own method, capturing the genes produced by variety of human cell types, is one that Dr. Venter says in his paper is the ultimate method of counting human genes. ... Dr. Eric S. Lander of the Whitehead Institute last week challenged Dr. Haseltine to make public all the genes he had found in a 1 percent region of the genome and let others assess his claim. ... Dr. Haseltine said yesterday that he was contemplating the best way to respond and that he was "planning to do so in one form or another, in the open literature."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #6 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:23pm

Turning from genes to chromosomes, one of the most interesting discoveries in this week's papers concerns segmental duplications, or the copying of whole blocks of genes from one chromosome to the other. These block transfers are so extensive that they seem to have been a major evolutionary factor in the genome's present size and architecture. They may arise because of a protective mechanism in which the cell reinserts broken-off fragments of DNA back into the chromosomes.

In Celera's genome article, Dr. Venter presents a table showing how often blocks of similar genes in the same order can be found throughout the genome. Chromosome 19 seems the biggest borrower, or maybe lender, with blocks of genes shared with 16 other chromosomes. ... Segmental duplication is an important source of innovation because the copied block of genes is free to develop new functions. ...

Celera ordered the world's most powerful civilian computer to calculate how to assemble its

27 million 500-base pair fragments into an entire genome.

Its rival, the public consortium of academic centers, felt no need for a massive computer and assembly program because its genome decoding strategy didn't require one. But a computational biologist at the University of California, Santa Cruz, whose supervisor had been asked to help identify genes, realized the genome had to be assembled before gene identification could begin. In four weeks Jim Kent wrote an assembly program that put the consortium's jumble of DNA fragments into coherent order. It was this assembled sequence on which most of the consortium's genome analysis is based. Mr. Kent also wrote a browser, a program that aligns the known genes and other interpretive information in tracks above the actual genome sequence. Anyone wanting to take a tour of the human genome, with Mr. Kent's browser as their guide, can do so at genome.ucsc.edu. ...

One of the most intriguing hints that new biology may be discovered in the genome comes from an initial survey of the mouse genome, which Celera said this week it had assembled. Laying the mouse genome sequence over the human sequence is extremely revealing because most of the DNA has diverged in the 100 million years since mouse and man last shared a common ancestor. The DNA regions that are similar between the two species are those important enough to have been conserved. At a stroke, almost all the genes fall out as noticeably similar. So too do many of the control regions of DNA that precede the genes.

And Dr. Craig Venter, president of Celera, has now stated that there is a third category of similar DNA regions, which are not genes but are too extensive to be control regions. No one yet knows what the mystery regions are doing. ...".

According to a 21 January 2003 article in The New York Times by Andrew Pollack: 

"... RNA and DNA are strings of chemical units called bases that embody the genetic code. The bases are represented by the letters A, C, G and either T in DNA or U in RNA. The C base always binds to G. A binds only to T or U. So a single strand of DNA or RNA can bind to another strand that has the complementary bases. Under what is known as the central dogma of genetics, genes, which are the recipes for making proteins, are part of the DNA of the chromosomes. When a protein is to be made, the DNA is copied onto a corresponding piece of single-stranded RNA, known as messenger RNA, that delivers the recipe to the cell's protein-making machinery. Proteins make up most of a cell and perform most of its functions, including turning genes on and off.
But new evidence suggests that some RNA is not merely the intermediary between DNA and protein, but the end product. Some huge stretches of DNA that do not contain protein-coding genes and have been considered "junk" actually hold the code for some of this RNA. ...

... in addition to the DNA's containing the recipes for proteins, a lot more DNA was being copied into RNA. The recently deciphered mouse genome was found to have about twice as much in common with the human genome as could be accounted for by protein-coding genes. ... At least part of this overlap appears to be genes that produce RNA as their end product. What all of this RNA is doing is not clear ... But mounting evidence suggests that at least some RNA is involved in regulating the way genes are turned on or off. ... the most radical view: that RNA provides the command and control of cells. Proteins ... are like bricks and beams. But the RNA determines whether those bricks and beams become office buildings or houses. This RNA network ... provides the complexity that separates higher life forms from simpler ones. ...".

... Some genes ... produce tiny RNA's, known as micro-RNA's or miRNA, which are about 21 to 23 bases, or letters, in length. The micro-RNA's bind to matching pieces of messenger RNA, turn it into a double strand and keep it from doing its job. The process effectively stifles the production of the corresponding protein. ...

... RNA interference, or RNAi ...[occurs when]... double-strand RNA ... would silence the gene corresponding to that RNA. ...

... small interfering RNA's or siRNA's ...[are]... pieces of about 21 to 23 bases ... Each short segment attracts a phalanx of enzymes. Together, they seek out messenger RNA that corresponds to the small RNA and destroy it. ...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:24pm

... micro-RNA's appear to be formed as longer stretches of RNA that fold back on themselves like hairpins to create double strands. The sequence of bases is sort of like a palindrome, so that when the folding occurs, complementary bases line up, and the two arms of the hairpin stick together. ...

... small RNA's bind to chromosomes to shut down genes more permanently than can be done by stifling messenger RNA. ...

... viruses ... sometimes create double-strand RNA when they replicate ... Mammalian cells, confronted with long double-strand RNA, basically destroy themselves as a defense against pathogens. But two years ago scientists at the Max Planck Institute found that short double-strand RNA, again about 21 to 23 bases, would not set off the self-destructive response but would silence the corresponding gene. ...".

According to a 7 July 2001 BBC article by Helen Briggs: "... Two rival teams that cracked the human genome may have underestimated the number of human genes, according to a new computer analysis. Scientists in the United States claim

humans are built from 66,000 genes,

nearly twice as many as the current consensus. ... a ... team, based at Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, has reanalysed the raw data, using a supercomputer, and come up with a higher estimate for the number of human genes. "We ended up with a higher estimated number of genes than the other two teams because we compared 13 different gene databases to the DNA sequences in the draft genome produced by the Human Genome Project," said Bo Yuan of Ohio State University. ... The discrepancy seems to arise from the process used to analyse human genetic data. ... The genome is the complete list of coded instructions needed to make a person There are 3.1 billion letters in the DNA code in every one of the 100 trillion cells in the human body If all of the DNA in the human body were put end to end, it would reach to the Sun and back more than 600 times. ... Buried within these coded instructions are the genes - 'sentences' which hold the instructions for the proteins of which human tissue is made. The genes occupy only about a hundredth of the length of the huge string of DNA, broken up into the 46 chromosomes in every cell. To fish out the genes, which are hidden among the long continuous string of letters, scientists rely on genetic databases. ... The Ohio State University team says Celera's genome map, and particularly, the Human Genome Project map relied mainly on two databases to locate the genes. They used these two databases plus 11 others. "We used more experimental evidence in assembling our map, and that suggests that there are probably between 65,000 and 75,000 transcriptional units," said Dr Yuan. A transcriptional unit is a length of DNA that shows strong evidence of being a gene but which requires future verification. This is where the dispute arises. "Some researchers are unsettled by the certainty with which the Human Genome Consortium is presenting its lower gene count," said Fred Wright of Ohio State University. "In my view, the final number of genes - when it is known - will lie somewhere between their high of 40,000 and our value of 70,000." ... Arguments over how many genes it takes to build a human being look set to continue. A gene sweepstake set up by scientists attending the Cold Spring Harbor Genome Meetings in the United States is still taking entries. To date, there have been 165 bets, ranging from 27,462 to 153,478 human genes. So far, the money is on 61,710. ...".

In cond-mat/0204078, Jimenez-Montano, Mora-Basanez, and Poschel say:

"... the genetic code may be represented by a six-dimensional boolean hypercube

in which the codons (actually the code-words ...) occupy the [ 2^6 = 64 ] vertices (nodes) in such a way that all kinship neighborhoods are correctly represented. This approach is a particular application to binary sequences of length six of the general concept of sequence-space, first introduced in coding theory by Hamming ...

... The six-dimensional hypercube ...

... Each node is labeled with the corresponding amino acid ...

... It is well known in the field of Genetic Algorithms that a proper encoding is crucial to the success of an algorithm. Furthermore in ... R. A. Caruana and J. D. Schaffer, Representation and hidden bias: Gray vs. binary coding for genetic algorithms, in: J. Laird (ed.), Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Machine Learning, Morgan Kauffman Publ. Inc., 153-161 (San Mateo, 1988). ... it is shown the superiority of Gray coding over binary coding for the performance of a genetic algorithm. As it was shown above the structure of the genetic code is precisely the structure of a Gray code. ...".

Katya Walter has shown that the Fu Xi Earlier Heaven
Ho Tu arrangement of the 64 hexagrams
can represent the DNA genetic code:

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - May 15th, 2011 at 6:24pm

Since the DNA genetic code can be represented by
4 things taken 3 at a time,
or  (2x2) x (2x2) x (2x2) = 64,

and since the I Ching (which is based on 6 bars,
each of which can be in 2 states - broken or unbroken)
can be represented by 2 things taken 6 at a time,
or  2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 64,

and since pairs of octonionic half-spinors of the Spin(0,8)
Clifford algebra Cl(0,8) on which the D4-D5-E6-E7 physics model is based
can be represented by 8 things taken 2 at a time,
or  (2x2x2) x (2x2x2) = 64,

the genetic code, the I Ching, and the D4-D5-E6-E7 physics model
are all just different representations
of the same fundamental structure. 

The fundamental structure of 8 trigrams can not only be extended
to 8x8 = 2^6 = 64 hexagrams,
but also to 24-grams, of which there are 8^8 = 2^24 = 16,777,216.
24-grams are directly related to Golay codes and the Leech lattice. 

In that connection,
the hexacode H6 is related to Golay codes and the Leech lattice.
The hexacode H6 can be used to construct
quantum-error-correcting codes that are based on GF(4),
and
an RNA code is based on 4 nucleotides UGAC, taken 3 at a time. 
Katya Walter has shown that
the I Ching representation of the DNA genetic code
can be transformed in a natural way to
an I Ching representation of the RNA genetic code. 

The same fundamental structure is also shared
by Penrose tilings and musical sequences.

Further,
you can represent genetic information by
DNA sequence music (215k wav). 

Katya Walter has shown that the representation of the DNA code
by Fu Xi's Ho Tu arrangement of the I Ching is not superficial.
The 55 points of the Ho Tu diagram can be divided into
27 SouthEast points and 28 NorthWest points,
if the central point is put into the NorthWest part. 

The G-C base pair has 15 ring atoms and 12 other atoms,
just as the SouthEast part has 15 even points and 12 odd points.

The T-A base pair has 15 ring atoms and 13 other atoms,
just as the NouthWest part has 15 even points and 13 odd points.

If the central point is allowed to remain central,
and represent a U(1) propagator phase,
then both the SouthEast and NorthWest parts
have 15 even points and 12 odd points,
so that they represent
the 15 generators of the Spin(6) that gives
conformal gravity and the Higgs mechanism
and
the 12 generators of the SU(3)xSU(2)xU(1) standard model,
that is,
all the gauge bosons of the D4-D5-E6-E7-E8 VoDou Physics model spacetime. 

Note that, to represent physical structures
such as the DNA code and the D4-D5-E6-E7 model gauge bosons,
the proper axis for the Ho Tu diagram is NorthEast-SouthWest,
which is different
from the North-South axis used to represent abstract Yin-Yang
binary math structure. 

Such a diagonal axis will be used in the Lo Shu diagram,
which is more oriented to representations of physical structures,
as opposed to abstract structures. 

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #9 - May 27th, 2011 at 8:13pm

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/132494/xenos-sirius-5252011

Xenos from Sirius 5/25/2011
26 May 2011 - 6:39am |  terrascension
beloved souls, i come now to expound to you on new events pertaining to the next evolution in human consciousness, namely the changes that are going on at molecular and cellular levels as well as interdimensionally throughout gaia your planet, remember we and you are still planning it, the doors of perception are open and the healing of souls are constant through the soon to be dividing breaches as the speed crunch of time bears its ultimate test upon the humanities of the multidimensional earth plans, which might we remind you is a holographic image in which all life spherically resemble the inner macrocosms and outer microcosms, what you might call a paradox ensues from your viewpoint however no man is bound to the chains of subdued continuation for all pathways are open to thee, whether a soul is of high or low vibration and how it relates to you and the world around you matters subjectively not for all are connected to each other, even those that chose pathways of materialization and 3rd density are still ensured spiritual awakening, ascension and transcendence in one way or another, ego and hate do not exist anymore as emotions are mirrored reflections of the sacred heart of creation, as time passes so does it heal wounds, resonating to the core of the earth and the cosmos, there is a process of fusion and coalescence of all beings in the galaxy in these times, all sentient life forms are reaching out to us as they feel the abrasiveness of the light conduits and blockages of the soul that we experience due to the tightness of our spheres and the density that is purported through humanity, as a cosmic necessity these auras are being cleared for transitioning as the time to embrace your transformation and love grace with yourself and the world coincides with the light of the open rift, please be wary in these times and connect to your inner self, the light is always held within to guide you, we have been with you for the beginning of time and the dream veiled aeons in between,
with love from sirius, xenos

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:37am

MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF EARTH PLEIADIAN CHANNEL ~MICAH~ (1of2)

MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF EARTH PLEIADIAN CHANNEL ~MICAH~ (2of2)

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/very-important-message-people-...

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #11 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 7:58am

The Yi Jing is interesting, but it has nothing to do with this New Age...... horse feathers.  It's not a genetic code, it's an ancient Chinese fortune telling or divination tool, similar to oracle bones or Tarot cards.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #12 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 8:03am

that is your opinion

you are welcome to it,

others may know different and invoke that reality

for themselves and the planet

to not understand this fundamental is a reflection

upon the the one in question

without judgement i do observe

namaste

-:)

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #13 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 8:07am

http://www.in5d.com/12-strand-dna-photon-belt.html

Recoding To 12 Strand DNA Sequence And Entering Into The Photon Belt

Posted by Trey Abernethy on March 4, 2009 at 12:33am
Medical science has established that we have 2 strands of DNA and 10 strands of 'junk' DNA, but they have not understood the purpose of that 'junk'” DNA. Recent information has revealed its higher purpose; supporting a multidimensional consciousness, our natural state. Realigning, reconnecting and activating our 10 strands of junk DNA (aka the DNA Recoding or RRA Process) is the process by which we attain that state. When we are multidimensional, our physic abilities are reawakened and we have developed a second neural network at the etheric level. This second neural network is what allows us to live in multiple dimensions at once. We can hear, see and communicate with others in these dimensions.

There are 9 levels in the DNA Recoding process and each required emotional clearing at the level that activates the thymus to change the coding sequence of our DNA. Recoding in this instance means switching on the 44 DNA codes that were previously switched off. You could liken it to remodeling your body at the cellular level while still living in it.

The DNA Recoding process works at the etheric—some call it the light body—level. At this level your 10 strands of junk DNA along with your 2 connected strands are realigned above your crown. Because DNA is holographic, it can be simultaneously realigned, reconnected and activated. This means that your 10 junk DNA strands are simultaneously realigned at the top of your head (crown), reconnected into your 12 Crown Chakra crystals and reactivated so that life force energy flows through them again.

Once your 12 DNA strands are plugged back into your 12 Crown Chakra Crystals, your Genetics Engineer’s and Recoding Guide’s jobs are nearly complete. They will continue to watch over you and monitor your 12 -strand reconnection until you reach the frequency needed to fully activate the reconnection. The Activation of the 12 strands happens in 3 steps:

1. Activation of the Crown Chakra Crystals. You will feel this as an itching at your Crown Chakra. Not the same as a dandruff itch.

2. Activation of the MerKaBa antenna. The MerKaBa antenna is used to receive messages from other dimensions.

3. Activation of the Hypothalamus.

{ http://www.umm.edu/imagepages/9417.htm

... }

This is the Universal Translator and translates all messages into your chosen language. Messages are received as frequency thought-forms. Many are complete with emotions, pictures and language. Some have only one or two of these. The Hypothalamus also provides you with the identity of the sender. You will learn to identify the senders after receiving for a while. Once the hypothalamus is activated the RRA process is complete and your DNA chart is also completed. Proof is visual (aura photos), emotional (not holding negative emotions in the body), and physical (feeling more in control of your power and hearing messages daily).

Because so many people will be requesting DNA Recoding, it has been designed as a self-actuated process. You’ll receive off-world assistance from a Genetics Engineer. These are normally beings from Sirius A. You will also be given a DNA Recoding Guide to see you through the process. Earth-based free assistance is provided via the Nibiruan Council Forum as Yahoo Groups. It’s a very active group where recoders go to get help in moving through the process.

Our entire solar system and the Milky Way Galaxy, has now entered a highly charged portion of space. We are immersed within the Photon Belt (Menasic Radiation), a period of intense light we first entered in the late 1990s and in which we will remain for a 2,000 year period. During this remarkable time the energies from the Photon Belt are triggering a complete reordering of life as we know it. This occurs because photon light energy has the capacity to lift all of life into a higher frequency dimension as it carries the seeds for the enlightenment of all. The atomic structures within the cells of our bodies are slowly re-tuning themselves to match these rising frequencies. We are shifting from a third dimensional carbon based body (from one that matches the atomic frequency and spin of carbon) to a fifth or higher dimensional crystalline body or light body (to one that matches the atomic frequency and spin of crystal). So too the bodies of animals, plant life and all upon and within the earth are making this transition, as is our entire galaxy.

As the process of rebuilding our light bodies continues we will slowly begin to notice the effects of becoming fully conscious or multi-dimensional. This state will come about when our 12 strands of DNA have finally been re-fused, reconnected and activated. We will then experience life within the consciousness of multi- dimensionality. In this level of consciousness we could live in the third dimension while retaining our connection and relationships with beings in the higher realms. We will no longer be cut off from other dimensions as we presently are and we will operate from a state of heart centred compassion, (Christ consciousness). This will happen regardless of which dimension we find ourselves inhabiting. Eventually we will learn how to live successfully in a galactic society and ultimately in a universal society. At the present time most humans have two active strands of DNA, represented by an intertwined double helix. Some persons have developed and integrated three or more strands and a large number of new babies presently being born (the crystal children) have many strands of active DNA. A simple blood test can verify this fact.

Each of the 12 DNA strands represents one of the twelve aspects of multi-dimensional consciousness. Three DNA strands represent and govern the physical body, another three are concerned with the emotional body, another three with the mental body and the remaining three with the spiritual body. All these aspects are represented in our bodies as new neural pathways to the brain. They are connected and nourished through the endocrine system of ductless glands. These glands work in tandem with the energy vortexes within our bodies known as the chakra system. When all neural pathways are working freely with our chakra system they will provide the conduit to the higher realms, resulting in our experience of multi-dimensional consciousness.
The Chakra System

We live in a universe propelled by the laws of electricity and magnetism and all third dimensional life forms within it reflect this. Our stars and planets (geo-magnetic life forms) all have a north pole and a south pole with magnetic lines of force flowing between them. Our human bodies (bio-magnetic life forms) also conform to this bi-polar magnetic field, with the top of our head reflecting our north pole and the soles of our feet, our south pole. In a third dimensional representation, these lines of force moving between our head and feet completely encompass the body within an etheric structure known as a tube torus. Imagine this donut shaped energetic field extending fully around your body. It is called your aura. Have you noticed that when meeting another person for the first time you may be instinctively drawn to them? This could be evidence that both of your auras are vibrating in sympathetic resonance. The same would be true when the presence of another feels uncomfortable. Perhaps the electro-magnetic energies in your auras are repelling each other. At the center of each bi-polar magnetic field is a magnetic core running from north to south. In the case of a simple bar magnet it is a magnetized piece of metal. In the case of the bio-magnetic human body it is a channel, only observable in subtle matter, called the pranic tube. Within this core the life force is carried to sustain each individual creation during its existence.

Every spiritual tradition identifies and acknowledges the life force, that great field of potential that gives rise to and then sustains each and all in existence from moment to moment. In Chinese spiritual teachings the life force is called qi or chi, (e.g. Tai Chi, increasing the life force) while the Japanese and Koreans call it ki, (Reiki, healing with the life force). In the Indian and Tibetan traditions it is identified as prana. The Christian tradition names the life force, sanctifying grace or grace. Practitioners of new age spirituality refer to this field as the light or the white light, and to the physicist, it’s known as the sub-atomic or quantum field. At this time the life force is also being intensified and expanded by the Photon Belt. As you move among numbers of people going about their business in any large city, you can notice and identify many of those who are suffering from a diminished access to the life force. It shows in their state of health, their sense of openness and self confidence and even the way they relate to others and carry themselves. We must all access the life force fully and completely to maximize its benefits to our daily existence. Our chakra system is the vehicle that has been beautifully designed to fulfill this function.

« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2012 at 8:15am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #14 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 8:10am

Chakra, is a Sanskrit word that translates as “a spinning disc” or “a wheel.” It is one of many human names for what is perceived to be a bio-physical connection to our soul or spirit. These energy connections or chakras exist in that the soul or spirit is immersed in the physical body and mingles throughout. At present we each have seven of these energy connections that are woven into our body’s meridian centers with some lying along the spine. These centers are similar in function to the junction box found in the electrical system of a home or office. Our physical body is also controlled through a vastly complicated neuro-electrical circuitry, with a number of special locations where these circuits converge. Each of these locations is monitored through a special mini neuro-computer connected through the central nervous system to the brain. It is these specific locations that are called chakras and each fulfills several functions. As well there are certain endocrine glands associated with the functioning of each chakra. And since the vibratory field of light also activates color and tone, each of the chakra centers produces its own specific color and sound.

RED, (endocrine gland: the adrenals) the root chakra, links us to the physical world and serves as the foundation to build and evolve our personality. This is the chakra of acceptance, allowing us to feel grounded, stable and secure. When it functions fully we feel present in the here and now and connected to the physical body.

ORANGE, (the gonads: ovaries/testes) the pro-creative or sacral chakra is the center for sexual energy and creativity, balancing the free giving and receiving of feelings and emotions in all your relationships.

YELLOW, (spleen) the solar plexus chakra is where our honor, integrity and power originates. It is the essence of who you are. When it is open we are in control and hold sufficient self esteem.

GREEN (thymus) the heart chakra is the center of the system. Known also as the great transformer it generates the ability to love freely without fear or self consciousness. When it functions fully one is compassionate, friendly and able to work harmoniously within all relationships.

LIGHT BLUE (thyroid) the throat chakra is where feelings and emotions are transformed into expressions. This chakra centre helps you find the balance between silence and speech and assists you to say what you honestly feel. When it is open there are no problems with expressing yourself verbally or artistically.

INDIGO (pineal) the “Third eye” between the eyebrows above the nose, connects you to your spiritual being and invites intuition and awareness into your daily life. This center allows us to experience our sixth sense of intuitive knowing and to fantasize.

VIOLET (pituitary) the crown chakra connects you to your total being with the awareness that you, the universe and the Great Creator are all one. When it functions freely we are unprejudiced and aware of the world, ourselves and other dimensions.

The DNA Strands and Endocrine Glands
Each of the following twelve DNA strands represents one of the twelve aspects of multi- dimensional consciousness.
Strand 1: Courage to move ahead and integrate our fears
Strand 2: Ability to focus on something and follow it to completion
Strand 3: Maintaining gender balance between male /female power
Strand 4: Balance between our energy field and the physical body
Strand 5: Living peacefully in a state of acceptance
Strand 6: Strength to stand in one’s truth regardless of the outcome
Strand 7: Ability to accept both our dark and light sides
Strand 8: Ability to hold personal boundaries regardless of outcomes
Strand 9: Ability to accept and live within a diverse community
Strand 10: Ability to tune into and listen to one’s soul or higher self
Strand 11: Power to envision, create and manifest these visions in 3D
Strand 12: Ability to be accepting, kind and appreciate the value in all things

The Endocrine Glands
Hypothalamus – I translate what I believe
Pineal – I see or envision what I receive
Pituitary – I hear what I receive
Thyroid – I speak what I receive
Thymus – I clear and transmute what I receive
Heart – I feel what I receive
Gonads - I create and manifest what I receive
Adrenals – I hold true to what I receive

And so in the recoding process each strand must be individually reconnected to each gland and then activated. This provides the DNA upgrade needed to sustain full consciousness and communication with the higher realms. These aspects are represented in physicality as new neural pathways to the brain and when the connection is completed our multi-dimensional consciousness will be fully felt and accessed. The light from the Photon Belt entering through our pituitary and pineal glands is primarily driving this recoding process. Also we are being reconnected very slowly otherwise our physical bodies and our nervous systems could ‘burn out’ and we would not survive intact. We can actively co-operate in this process by trying to reach some understanding about what is happening to us. Our ability to interact with and absorb the new frequencies of light into our physical bodies, will determine how we progress in this next step of our physical and spiritual evolution. And by carefully observing our belief systems and our actions, while using emotion and will as the fuel to advance spiritually, we will change and clear many undesirable old thought forms and patterns that no longer serve us.

Be wary of those who offer techniques to hasten or unduly advance your DNA recoding – particularly if these carry a large price tag. Many higher beings, angelic guides and masters are actively involved with us at this time. They are assisting each of us in this recoding process to ‘stay over our feet’ and not try to rush ahead. Nor is this procedure hastened by anything that we can read in a book or buy in a bottle. It is occurring in exactly the right time frame regardless of how we might try to interfere. This scenario is immense and includes our entire Milky Way Galaxy. It is happening in response to the Divine Plan for our universe, initiated by the Creator of All That Is. So relax and go with the flow, allowing all of it to manifest in its own good time. Enjoy the ride. The final results will be awesome and will usher all of us into a multi-dimensional experience of living with compassion in Heaven on Earth.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 37
Send Topic Print