Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 
Send Topic Print
Should Abbott apologise to Flannery? (Read 63520 times)
astro_surf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Should Abbott apologise to Flannery?
Reply #345 - May 19th, 2011 at 7:40pm

chicken_lipsforme wrote on May 19th, 2011 at 7:31pm:
astro_surf wrote on May 19th, 2011 at 6:59pm:
[quote author=soren2 link=1305115643/330#336 date=1305776836]]

Yeah, i misread his Wiki page - he did take a class in oceanography though! Grin

But anyway, who cares about Al Gore? It's the weakest of all denier arguments:

"Uh, you know we have multiple lines of evidence supporting AGW and that EVERY scientific body on the planet supports the conclusions of the IPCC.."

"But Al Gore is fat! Hur hur hur!"

Truly scintillating intellectual discourse Roll Eyes

He's very good at buying prime real estate though isn't he.

Apparently. But he's not a climate expert and shouldn't be treated as one.

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:23am:
So tell me, you'd like to see more and more craphouse coloured people in Australia right?&&Yeah good idea moron.&&

IP Logged

Uncle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #346 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 7:32pm

creep wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 5:46am:
progressiveslol wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 12:25am:
creep wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 10:56pm:
mozzaok wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 10:54pm:
Still waiting Creep.
I am not asking for Andrew Bolt's interpretations, where he tells you what "he thinks",Flannery has said, but actual links to Flannery making the claims that you have, seemingly falsely, attributed to him.

Once again it is a shame that you are unable to refer to the source that was quoted.
Shame that you have ignored Flannery's comments now that he has been proved wrong.
But you can keep your head in the sand, with the non-existant rains that we are having you won't have to worry about being drowned.

Nice article creep. Looks like Flannery is the kook Abbott said he was. No appology. Maybe Flannery should appologise to the Australian people.

This is right.
Flannery should apologise to not only Abbott but to Australia for his outrageous claims and scaremongering.
But the denialists of the scam will continue, as has been shown by one denialist above. Which is why I've had to spoon feed him.

It must be a total let down to the denialists to the scam having had their major scaremongerer's claims proven to be wrong.
So now that the scam has been exposed maybe the scammers will try another series of emails to "adjust" the facts to suit their scam.

It will only fool those that will believe anything despite the truth, the real facts and logic.
Hope Flannery's next scaremongering campaign begins with "Once upon a time..." it would make it so much better for the children!

Creep by name. Creep by nature.

Yes, Abbott should apologise to Flannery. So should Barnaby Joyce.

I dips me lid to freediver for putting a link to this on the forum's homepage.
I stand in the corner in disgrace for not noticing it earlier.

"Julia Gillard says she is prepared to legislate a carbon price in the next term. "&&&&- The Age 20/8/10&&&&"You are not just thick - you weant to be thick. It makes you feel compssionate."&&&&- Soren

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #347 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:03pm

Uncle wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 7:32pm:
creep wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 5:46am:
progressiveslol wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 12:25am:
creep wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 10:56pm:
mozzaok wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 10:54pm:
Still waiting Creep.
I am not asking for Andrew Bolt's interpretations, where he tells you what "he thinks",Flannery has said, but actual links to Flannery making the claims that you have, seemingly falsely, attributed to him.

Once again it is a shame that you are unable to refer to the source that was quoted.
Shame that you have ignored Flannery's comments now that he has been proved wrong.
But you can keep your head in the sand, with the non-existant rains that we are having you won't have to worry about being drowned.

Nice article creep. Looks like Flannery is the kook Abbott said he was. No appology. Maybe Flannery should appologise to the Australian people.

This is right.
Flannery should apologise to not only Abbott but to Australia for his outrageous claims and scaremongering.
But the denialists of the scam will continue, as has been shown by one denialist above. Which is why I've had to spoon feed him.

It must be a total let down to the denialists to the scam having had their major scaremongerer's claims proven to be wrong.
So now that the scam has been exposed maybe the scammers will try another series of emails to "adjust" the facts to suit their scam.

It will only fool those that will believe anything despite the truth, the real facts and logic.
Hope Flannery's next scaremongering campaign begins with "Once upon a time..." it would make it so much better for the children!

Creep by name. Creep by nature.

Yes, Abbott should apologise to Flannery. So should Barnaby Joyce.

I dips me lid to freediver for putting a link to this on the forum's homepage.
I stand in the corner in disgrace for not noticing it earlier.

I wouldn't have pegged you for a C.J Dennis fan Pete...

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Uncle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #348 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:30pm

gizmo_2655 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2011 at 8:03pm:
I wouldn't have pegged you for a C.J Dennis fan Pete...

I'm a fan of most Australian literature (with the exception of "Battlelines" - although it is a good reference book and source of ball tearer quotes).
There is good stuff here. The home page of this place is very interesting. I admit I was quite surprised given the tone of the moderators.

Maybe they haven't read it either  Cool

"Julia Gillard says she is prepared to legislate a carbon price in the next term. "&&&&- The Age 20/8/10&&&&"You are not just thick - you weant to be thick. It makes you feel compssionate."&&&&- Soren

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #349 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:34pm

Should Abbott apologise to Flannery?

No all Australians

IP Logged

Uncle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #350 - Nov 2nd, 2011 at 9:52pm

Yeah well that too.

Professor Tim Flannery. Appointed Australian of the Year by John Winston Howard and then ridiculed by those scientific luminaries - Tony Abbott and Barnaby Joyce.

IP Logged

Liberty

Australian Politics

Reply #351 - Apr 29th, 2012 at 1:47pm

Well Tim Flannery is but another tool for the globalists agenda.
The real environmentalists know the truth that Carbon tax and the so called global warming are but a mere scam for these rotten globalists to gain full control of the population and industries, and further their financial stranglehold.
It is about population reduction, it is not about helping the environment, in fact the complete opposite.
The real pollution is not even being considered by most people, which is a threat. But the people behind the carbon hysteria, do not see this.
Look around and see the truth, think, see what is in your water, what is in your food, what is being sprayed over your heads, what is being dumped in your back yards.
The fact the climate changes are mostly through other changes being solar flares, magnetic shifts etc. The planet is in fact cooling. The ice flows have not decreased but they have shifted and increased.
I find it extraordinary that a well orchestrated propaganda machine has nearly totally hoodwinkled most people.
The real problems like GMOS, chemicals in the farming sector, chemtrails, HARPP, fluoride in the water, vaccines, fracking, fukishima, are not even mentioned.
Presently the nuclear power plants damaged in Fukishima, are presently are greatest threat. Nothing is being done about it. Potentially which could wipe out billions of people.
Already there is massive mutations in the sea life, you will then see massive mutations in all life.
So no Abbot should not apologise to Flannery.
Flannery should apologise to the world.

IP Logged

67klty

Australian Politics

Reply #352 - May 11th, 2012 at 1:40am

Politicians love to ride an issue to their inevitable goal - raise taxes. The climate has been warming since the last ice age and they are using this issue to fool ignorant and uneducated people into agreeing to pay more tax. The fact that they are willing to do this at the expense of jobs just goes to show how much they care about us.

IP Logged

warrigal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #353 - May 20th, 2012 at 6:46am

well said

If you can create a big enough lie about someone IGNORANT people will bellieve it.

The bigger the Arshole you are on this forum, the more right you have to stay.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 
Send Topic Print