Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
72% Of Lib Voters Know CC Is Real (Read 9409 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 72% Of Lib Voters Know CC Is Real
Reply #30 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:53am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:19am:
Hey Cods, Stop Lying

1. You say I don't answer your questions, you did not ask me one. Last time you did this I asked you to repeat the question and you blew me off. Grow up and behave like an adult.

2. I did not bring Al Gore over, another lie.

3. Abbott's attack on yours, your families and my living standards have nothing to do with Al Gore. Stop trying to make this an Al Gore Issue.

4. Yes Climate Change Action is Great for The Greens, as it is for all Australians since it cements and grows our living standards and wealth. Greens support a stronger economy, high quality jobs, and better health conditions along with securing food production. Abbott's Hard Right opposes all of this. This is a make or break issue for Abbott's Hard Right Liberals, and if he/they win, everyone loses.

Abbott must and will be defeated otherwise poverty will follow.

I beg your pardon I did print up the original question... and then I did ask it all over again... and still no answer..

your party BOBBY brought over AL GORE..

and thats when the PANIC set in... it was all going to be over by the year 2010... the its the year 2013..now who knows??

you conveniently forget but not all of us do..

Al Gore sucked in rudd..

you say Abbott will cause poverty...

what happened to the world will end??? tomorrow.

you are obsessed with Abbott... and will do anything to rubbish anything he has to say.,. yet your man booby isnt saying much is he?????

he is keeping very quiet all of a sudden...of course he knows he will be accountable for what ever happens from now on in..

why isnt he out there banging the big drum on CARBON TAX>. its the only way.... because he knows it a phoney and he does not want to be there when its all proved beyond a doubt.. we have been scammed..

it doesnt matter though the govt has what it REALLY wants   another Huge TAX

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #31 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:02am

The never ending Middle Class welfare Grab from the Working class and the poor = the Carbon Tax Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:04am

what amazes me is that people even have an opinion on this..

WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT...

if the govt did the right thing and put it on the table we would at least have something to debate.. as it is... its are you for it or against it...

FOR OR AGAINST "WHAT" FOR PETESAKE?..

you may as well ask.. are you in favour of closing the gate or leaving it open...

you would  ask or at least I would...

what difference does it make?????....

when they explain the difference

then you can give an honest opinion.

at least thats how I think..

why blindly except a TAX without knowing anything about it??????

IP Logged

____

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #33 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:05am

progressiveslol wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 9:23am:
BigOl64 wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 9:18am:
____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 6:22am:
72% of Coalition Voters Know CC Is Real

63% of Coalition Voters Know Humans Are A Cause Of Climate Change

Yet They Support A Leader Who Wants To Speed Up Human Caused Climate Change and Destroy Australian's Living Standards and Wealth.

Why are Liberals so anti High Living Standards?

http://resources.news.com.au/files/2011/05/03/1226049/460725-110504-climate-news...

Surely, If People Desire To Grow Greater Australian Living Standards They Would Vote Greens. As For Liberal Voters, They Are Safe To Vote Greens and then Preference Liberals. Only in one electorates are Greens an threat to Liberals ~ Brisbane.

This should topple that little pea-brain of yours.  Grin

VOTERS are overwhelmingly against Julia Gillard's carbon tax after a sharp fall in support in the past two months among the young, families, women and even Labor supporters.
As Tony Abbott continues to campaign against the tax, the latest Newspoll survey reveals 60 per cent of voters are opposed to the government's plan to put a price on carbon next year and only 30 per cent remain in favour.

Since the election last year, opposition to a carbon price has been rising and jumped after the Prime Minister announced in late February that she planned to introduce a carbon tax from July 1 next year ahead of a full emissions trading scheme in three to five years.

The latest Newspoll survey, taken exclusively for The Australian last weekend, shows that voters are not only against the carbon tax on a ratio of two-to-one, but that opposition to the plan is far more intense than the support for it. Of the 60 per cent opposed to the carbon tax, 39 per cent are "strongly against", but of the 30 per cent for the plan only 12 per cent are "strongly in favour".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/voters-abandon-julia-gillards-carbon-pricing-plan/story-fn59niix-1226049447761

Thats too complicated for a green. It has to say, for greens/labor policies, not against greens/labor policies.

The brain strain is immense if the dumb people dont like their policies.

Polls like political support is not fixed. Considering Labor's dog breakfast on the way they released news of a price on carbon and then it's lack of policy detail, this is a great starting point to shifting the majority back to reducing human caused climate change through linked policies.

Now if someone ran a poll asking Australians if they are willing to have cuts to their living standards, decreased super payouts when they retire, greater health costs, higher food prices and increased unemployment rates due to human caused climate change, how do you think they would vote?

All is required to shift those that are against a price on carbon is to educate them on what will happen to them without one.

IP Logged

____

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #34 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:11am

cods wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 9:53am:
____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:19am:
Hey Cods, Stop Lying

1. You say I don't answer your questions, you did not ask me one. Last time you did this I asked you to repeat the question and you blew me off. Grow up and behave like an adult.

2. I did not bring Al Gore over, another lie.

3. Abbott's attack on yours, your families and my living standards have nothing to do with Al Gore. Stop trying to make this an Al Gore Issue.

4. Yes Climate Change Action is Great for The Greens, as it is for all Australians since it cements and grows our living standards and wealth. Greens support a stronger economy, high quality jobs, and better health conditions along with securing food production. Abbott's Hard Right opposes all of this. This is a make or break issue for Abbott's Hard Right Liberals, and if he/they win, everyone loses.

Abbott must and will be defeated otherwise poverty will follow.

I beg your pardon I did print up the original question... and then I did ask it all over again... and still no answer..

your party BOBBY brought over AL GORE..

and thats when the PANIC set in... it was all going to be over by the year 2010... the its the year 2013..now who knows??

you conveniently forget but not all of us do..

Al Gore sucked in rudd..

you say Abbott will cause poverty...

what happened to the world will end??? tomorrow.

you are obsessed with Abbott... and will do anything to rubbish anything he has to say.,. yet your man booby isnt saying much is he?????

he is keeping very quiet all of a sudden...of course he knows he will be accountable for what ever happens from now on in..

why isnt he out there banging the big drum on CARBON TAX>. its the only way.... because he knows it a phoney and he does not want to be there when its all proved beyond a doubt.. we have been scammed..

it doesnt matter though the govt has what it REALLY wants   another Huge TAX

You are a liar and a bad speller. You can't even spell the Greens leader name correctly, or is this a reflection of you small mindedness ... if so go play in the sandpit and let the grown ups debate in peace.

As for Bob Brown, Greens are busy preparing for a greater influence in the Senate when all the new Greens Senators take their seats. Then you will be hearing about all the things you don't like discussing ... Like Abbott's attack on everyone's Living Standards.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #35 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:11am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:05am:

Yet They Support A Leader Who Wants To Speed Up Human Caused Climate Change and Destroy Australian's Living Standards and Wealth.

http://resources.news.com.au/files/2011/05/03/1226049/460725-110504-climate-news...

Surely, If People Desire To Grow Greater Australian Living Standards They Would Vote Greens. As For Liberal Voters, They Are Safe To Vote Greens and then Preference Liberals. Only in one electorates are Greens an threat to Liberals ~ Brisbane.

VOTERS are overwhelmingly against Julia Gillard's carbon tax after a sharp fall in support in the past two months among the young, families, women and even Labor supporters.
As Tony Abbott continues to campaign against the tax, the latest Newspoll survey reveals 60 per cent of voters are opposed to the government's plan to put a price on carbon next year and only 30 per cent remain in favour.

Since the election last year, opposition to a carbon price has been rising and jumped after the Prime Minister announced in late February that she planned to introduce a carbon tax from July 1 next year ahead of a full emissions trading scheme in three to five years.

The latest Newspoll survey, taken exclusively for The Australian last weekend, shows that voters are not only against the carbon tax on a ratio of two-to-one, but that opposition to the plan is far more intense than the support for it. Of the 60 per cent opposed to the carbon tax, 39 per cent are "strongly against", but of the 30 per cent for the plan only 12 per cent are "strongly in favour".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/voters-abandon-julia-gillards-carbon-pricing-plan/story-fn59niix-1226049447761

Thats too complicated for a green. It has to say, for greens/labor policies, not against greens/labor policies.

Polls like political support is not fixed. Considering Labor's dog breakfast on the way they released news of a price on carbon and then it's lack of policy detail, this is a great starting point to shifting the majority back to reducing human caused climate change through linked policies.

Now if someone ran a poll asking Australians if they are willing to have cuts to their living standards, decreased super payouts when they retire, greater health costs, higher food prices and increased unemployment rates due to human caused climate change, how do you think they would vote?

All is required to shift those that are against a price on carbon is to educate them on what will happen to them without one.

That sounds like a threat.  I know I will not be paying middle class welfare (Carbon Tax) out of my DSP - I will be sending my bills back to the appropriate companies unpaid. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #36 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:17am

The majority of Australians, unlike yourself are well aware we produce only 1% of the world's CO2 and are not willing to destroy our economy to make you greenies feel good about yourselves.

If i thought it would make a rat's rectum bit of difference I'd support it too; but I know when something is a total waste of time and effort, unlike yourself.

Th tax will achieve no measurable difference to the world's CO2, so it it is a pointless wankfest and therefore totally embraced by the greens.  Grin

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:18am

All is required to shift those that are against a price on carbon is to make them gullible on what will happen to them without one. Because as we know, with one will do nothing for global temperatures and that no-one can say for sure, that carbon is the problem but can tell you the theory.

If we can make them gullible, we can get past the point of 'we should do this just in case' and turn it into 'we must do this because we believe in the theories'
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2011 at 10:23am by progressiveslol »  

IP Logged

____

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #38 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:21am

Prevailing wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:11am:

That sounds like a threat.  I know I will not be paying middle class welfare (Carbon Tax) out of my DSP - I will be sending my bills back to the appropriate companies unpaid. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dipstick, how about considering the compensation you will be getting considering you are on a DSP.

Reduce your carbon foot print through spending your income on products and services with less carbon pollution in their make up means this compensation to Pensioners and other lower income Australians then turns into a Pension/income Rise.

Yes, Greens are fighting for another DS Pension rise through a carbon price and compensation package, just like they sorted your $30 a week one a little while ago.

Why are you so against more money in your own pocket?

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #39 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:30am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:21am:
Prevailing wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:11am:

That sounds like a threat.  I know I will not be paying middle class welfare (Carbon Tax) out of my DSP - I will be sending my bills back to the appropriate companies unpaid. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dipstick, how about considering the compensation you will be getting considering you are on a DSP.

Reduce your carbon foot print through spending your income on products and services with less carbon pollution in their make up means this compensation to Pensioners and other lower income Australians then turns into a Pension/income Rise.

Yes, Greens are fighting for another DS Pension rise through a carbon price and compensation package, just like they sorted your $30 a week one a little while ago.

What DSP - if we negotiate or compromise with the Middle class welfare industry we wont even have a DSP - no surrender, no compromise - shove your Carbon Tax, your private welfare Industry, your welfare quarantining, your reeducation and retraining employment programs and all of the rest of the scams the middle class invents to loot the legitimate social security sector for its own tax Huh Shocked Huh payer funded welfare.

we Never negotiate with the Middle class

we never comply with the middle class

we never share personal information with middle class welfare industries or advocates.
Huh Tongue Huh

IP Logged

____

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #40 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:38am

BigOl64 wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:17am:

The majority of Australians, unlike yourself are well aware we produce only 1% of the world's CO2 and are not willing to destroy our economy to make you greenies feel good about yourselves.

If i thought it would make a rat's rectum bit of difference I'd support it too; but I know when something is a total waste of time and effort, unlike yourself.

Th tax will achieve no measurable difference to the world's CO2, so it it is a pointless wankfest and therefore totally embraced by the greens.  Grin

First, you underestimated Australia's carbon pollution by 50% ... accident or ignorance? Then you ignore our exported emissions not included in this figure.

Second, a price on carbon will not destroy the Australian economy, it will be one of many policies used to shift the economy towards a sustainable and strong economy. Something the hard right don't want.

A carbon tax will not reduce spiraling world temperatures and the subsequent heating of the world's permafrost and so the release of another greenhouse gas 20 times more heat trapping than carbon, methane, by itself. Yet the carbon tax will then lead to an ETS that will in time interlock with the Emission Trading Schemes in 36 other economies already existing and all the other Emission Schemes planned.

Are you against China implement a Emissions Trading Scheme, because if you are then keep on opposing an Emission Trading Scheme in Australia.

A Carbon Tax is the First Step towards a proper ETS. An ETS then ends this carbon tax.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:42am

You are a liar and a bad speller. You can't even spell the Greens leader name correctly, or is this a reflection of you small mindedness ... if so go play in the sandpit and let the grown ups debate in peace.

As for Bob Brown, Greens are busy preparing for a greater influence in the Senate when all the new Greens Senators take their seats. Then you will be hearing about all the things you don't like discussing ... Like Abbott's attack on everyone's Living Standards. 

I am not a liar.. prove it?..small minded maybe but that only your opinion and believe me it doesn count for much on here..

as for BOOBY no thats how I think of him...puts his little ugly head up out of his sandpit.. and then pops it back again..stab stab .. he stirs then he runs away...a bit like you must go with the party morals..

cause a PANIC then deny with all your might..

yes the senators.. will have the POWER I am very interested to see how they use it???

greater influence  goes with greater responsibility... and thats what I am relishing...

since he stood up and was there when the CARBON TAX was announced he has basically disappeared.... havent seen him out there once  taking his responsibilty for this blank page he managed to foist on us..

hes good at announcments smirking away... but then what? NOTHING...we are left to fight amongst ourselves what s right and whats wrong.... but we really dont know what we are arguing about

give us the facts give us what we can expect from this massive TAX.. tell us how it will or wont work..can you do that woody?.. without bluring the lines about what Abbott would or wouldnt do..

as a matter of fact I hear more from Abbott about what WONT WORK> than I do from booby about what WILL WORK..

and its his policy so he should be the one with the detail... just a bit of detail woody thats all.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:45am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:38am:
BigOl64 wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 10:17am:

First, you underestimated Australia's carbon pollution by 50% ... accident or ignorance? Then you ignore our exported emissions not included in this figure.

Second, a price on carbon will not destroy the Australian economy, it will be one of many policies used to shift the economy towards a sustainable and strong economy. Something the hard right don't want.

A carbon tax will not reduce spiraling world temperatures and the subsequent heating of the world's permafrost and so the release of another greenhouse gas 20 times more heat trapping than carbon, methane, by itself. Yet the carbon tax will then lead to an ETS that will in time interlock with the Emission Trading Schemes in 36 other economies already existing and all the other Emission Schemes planned.

Are you against China implement a Emissions Trading Scheme, because if you are then keep on opposing an Emission Trading Scheme in Australia.

A Carbon Tax is the First Step towards a proper ETS. An ETS then ends this carbon tax.

the argument doesnt even need to be about CC. in not one example has a carbon tax or ETS actually reduced emissions of CO2. the EU has declared their ETS a success while admitting that emissions have not slowed. so they have the ETS working fine now - it just doesnt do what it is supposed to do.

its a bit like saying that the car you are bulding is humming along nicely. Engine running well and maybe one day you will put a gearbox and tranmission in it. and what about wheels?

Thats the ETS for you. a well-oiled machine. except it doesnt move.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:47am

Believing in climate change is one thing.

Know that a government will take tax revenue and piss it up against the wall for no benefit to us all and we will just pay more for nothing is another.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 4th, 2011 at 10:55am

HOW?...dont you think those already on the lowest wage in the country are already cutting things to the bone?..

you see the less I use the dearer it gets...

if I want a potato I buy two or 3 because I cant afford any more.

I cannot afford to buy the bulk or the special deals..

my meds cost over $50 a fortnight..now..petrol $45 if I cut back on going anywhere.. some weeks better than others..car insurance goes up every year.no matter what.. yet my pension doesnt except for the CPI.. which based on what we get paid is a laugh..prev will know what I am talking about..

look woody everyone has his/.her own demons to deal with and they spend their money where and when they choose..but I cannot see anything less than $100 pw being of any use to us to be honest.... and I do not believe we will be getting that by a country mile.

I was always under the impression the idea of this whole excercise, was to do what you suggest make us  cut back..well all I am saying is how... we all live on generic..where else.. and does generic cost any less to produce than Heinz?..

I am not complaining I am doing it tougher than anyone else... but tell us how to cut down thats all.. dont just tell us to do it..its not that simpl.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print