Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
72% Of Lib Voters Know CC Is Real (Read 9403 times)
____

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: 72% Of Lib Voters Know CC Is Real
Reply #15 - May 4th, 2011 at 7:51am

nichy wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:48am:
Uh Oh,  it rained all night,  now the climate has changed because it's stopped.   Will a carbon tax change this ????

Rain is weather, not climate. Educate yourself and then you can understand a Greens' price on carbon pollution will stop Abbott's attack on higher living standards.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:03am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:32am:
cods wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:21am:
____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:16am:
progressiveslol wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:01am:
They also know the greens/labor are idiots for a carbon tax that will do nothing at all for global temperatures but will damage our economy.

Greens (and some Labor) Voters Have Higher I.Qs in knowing a carbon tax is only the start in lowering global temperatures.

First Step : A Price on Carbon pollution

Next, policies on energy efficiencies and a 100% renewable energy target (and remove coal from Australia's RET scheme ~ thanks for nothing Labor and Liberal Parties NOT)

Then spend on investment into producing new Green Exports that reduce carbon and sell them to the world.

This will be Australia's part in reducing the attack by the Right on Human Living Standards.

higher IQ = Al Gore..lol

Al Gore votes Australian Greens Cod, how?

Meanwhile, do you understand a carbon price is the first step to sorting an ETS and Liberals wanted an ETS until Abbott won party leadership and so started this attack on Australian Living Standards.

I really cant be bothered with you you never answer a question its always another one from you..

but you brought AL Gore over with his little videos of the world crumbling..grabbed his big fat check before jumping on the plane out of here though..

but I remember rudd getting wound up and booby applauding like mad.. its a win for the greens more votes for the greens..

and look at the stalemate we have..we dont know what the hell is going on... and you think the people that vote on moronic polls.. do..

well good for you..

Al Gore is living the HIGH life couldnt careless about carbon.and yes you did bring him over a laud him and send PANIC through the suburbs..

and I bet he wouldnt vote green if his life depended on it.

how have your living standards faltered since Abbott took over from Turnbull??????????

IP Logged

astro_surf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:13am

Maqqa wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 6:56am:
Climate change happens every second of the day - so what's your point?!

No it doesn't, you ignorant fool, it changes when one or more climate forcing are altered. Maybe you're thinking of weather?

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:23am:
So tell me, you'd like to see more and more craphouse coloured people in Australia right?&&Yeah good idea moron.&&

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #18 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:19am

astro_surf wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:13am:
Maqqa wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 6:56am:
Climate change happens every second of the day - so what's your point?!

No it doesn't, you ignorant fool, it changes when one or more climate forcing are altered. Maybe you're thinking of weather?

Yes I love it when the uneducated confusionalists don't even know the difference between the weather and the climate, really, its basic sh it, but these idiots trot this line out on a daily basis.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

____

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #19 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:19am

Hey Cods, Stop Lying

1. You say I don't answer your questions, you did not ask me one. Last time you did this I asked you to repeat the question and you blew me off. Grow up and behave like an adult.

2. I did not bring Al Gore over, another lie.

3. Abbott's attack on yours, your families and my living standards have nothing to do with Al Gore. Stop trying to make this an Al Gore Issue.

4. Yes Climate Change Action is Great for The Greens, as it is for all Australians since it cements and grows our living standards and wealth. Greens support a stronger economy, high quality jobs, and better health conditions along with securing food production. Abbott's Hard Right opposes all of this. This is a make or break issue for Abbott's Hard Right Liberals, and if he/they win, everyone loses.

Abbott must and will be defeated otherwise poverty will follow.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:30am

It is a pretty pointless poll actually. to say you believe in CC is pretty meaningless since CC itself is an indisuptable fact. to believe that humans are involved in CC is also a pretty silly question since our mere existance on this planet implies that. and only 14% beleive we are totally responsible for it and THAT is the figure that is important.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

astro_surf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:41am

longweekend58 wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:30am:
and only 14% beleive we are totally responsible for it and THAT is the figure that is important.

Which is obviously the extremist minority to which you belong. Tell me, longweekend, how do you figure that CO2 is a function and not a cause of climate change? I'm still waiting for an answer. because after all, a smart chap like you should be able to explain exactly WHY you hold such a strong yet extremist, minority opinion, surely?

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:23am:
So tell me, you'd like to see more and more craphouse coloured people in Australia right?&&Yeah good idea moron.&&

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:43am

astro_surf wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:41am:
and only 14% beleive we are totally responsible for it and THAT is the figure that is important.

Which is obviously the extremist minority to which you belong. Tell me, longweekend, how do you figure that CO2 is a function and not a cause of climate change? I'm still waiting for an answer. because after all, a smart chap like you should be able to explain exactly WHY you hold such a strong yet extremist, minority opinion, surely?

try again. the 14% minority is the group that beleives ONLY humans are responsible for CC.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #23 - May 4th, 2011 at 8:58am

longweekend58 wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:43am:
astro_surf wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 8:41am:

try again. the 14% minority is the group that beleives ONLY humans are responsible for CC.

I knew he couldn't answer.Full of one liners and lies is all.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:07am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:16am:
progressiveslol wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 7:01am:
They also know the greens/labor are idiots for a carbon tax that will do nothing at all for global temperatures but will damage our economy.

Greens (and some Labor) Voters Have Higher I.Qs in knowing a carbon tax is only the start in lowering global temperatures.

First Step : A Price on Carbon pollution

Next, policies on energy efficiencies and a 100% renewable energy target (and remove coal from Australia's RET scheme ~ thanks for nothing Labor and Liberal Parties NOT)

Then spend on investment into producing new Green Exports that reduce carbon and sell them to the world.

This will be Australia's part in reducing the attack by the Right on Human Living Standards

I wouldnt get on the high horse with your elitism if I were you. There is no concensus on the causes of GW and it would look like you would be the gullible crowd, so elite if you must, but it just makes you look dumb and gullible.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #25 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:14am

Quote:
but it just makes you look dumb and gullible.

There is no one here that even comes close to you for that title.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:16am

Hey greens. How would you feel if you were suckered by the rich and extreme environmentalists to use less resources so they have more available to them. They cant use their eugenics to slow the resource use, so did they come up the ultimate sucker job.

Now wouldnt that be funny in a sad way.

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:17am

skippy. wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 9:14am:
Quote:
but it just makes you look dumb and gullible.

There is no one here that even comes close to you for that title.

Wow, nice come back kid.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #28 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:18am

____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 6:22am:
72% of Coalition Voters Know CC Is Real

63% of Coalition Voters Know Humans Are A Cause Of Climate Change

Yet They Support A Leader Who Wants To Speed Up Human Caused Climate Change and Destroy Australian's Living Standards and Wealth.

Why are Liberals so anti High Living Standards?

http://resources.news.com.au/files/2011/05/03/1226049/460725-110504-climate-news...

Surely, If People Desire To Grow Greater Australian Living Standards They Would Vote Greens. As For Liberal Voters, They Are Safe To Vote Greens and then Preference Liberals. Only in one electorates are Greens an threat to Liberals ~ Brisbane.

This should topple that little pea-brain of yours.  Grin

VOTERS are overwhelmingly against Julia Gillard's carbon tax after a sharp fall in support in the past two months among the young, families, women and even Labor supporters.
As Tony Abbott continues to campaign against the tax, the latest Newspoll survey reveals 60 per cent of voters are opposed to the government's plan to put a price on carbon next year and only 30 per cent remain in favour.

Since the election last year, opposition to a carbon price has been rising and jumped after the Prime Minister announced in late February that she planned to introduce a carbon tax from July 1 next year ahead of a full emissions trading scheme in three to five years.

The latest Newspoll survey, taken exclusively for The Australian last weekend, shows that voters are not only against the carbon tax on a ratio of two-to-one, but that opposition to the plan is far more intense than the support for it. Of the 60 per cent opposed to the carbon tax, 39 per cent are "strongly against", but of the 30 per cent for the plan only 12 per cent are "strongly in favour".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/voters-abandon-julia-gillards-carbon-pricing-plan/story-fn59niix-1226049447761

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 4th, 2011 at 9:23am

BigOl64 wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 9:18am:
____ wrote on May 4th, 2011 at 6:22am:
72% of Coalition Voters Know CC Is Real

63% of Coalition Voters Know Humans Are A Cause Of Climate Change

Yet They Support A Leader Who Wants To Speed Up Human Caused Climate Change and Destroy Australian's Living Standards and Wealth.

Why are Liberals so anti High Living Standards?

http://resources.news.com.au/files/2011/05/03/1226049/460725-110504-climate-news...

Surely, If People Desire To Grow Greater Australian Living Standards They Would Vote Greens. As For Liberal Voters, They Are Safe To Vote Greens and then Preference Liberals. Only in one electorates are Greens an threat to Liberals ~ Brisbane.

This should topple that little pea-brain of yours.  Grin

VOTERS are overwhelmingly against Julia Gillard's carbon tax after a sharp fall in support in the past two months among the young, families, women and even Labor supporters.
As Tony Abbott continues to campaign against the tax, the latest Newspoll survey reveals 60 per cent of voters are opposed to the government's plan to put a price on carbon next year and only 30 per cent remain in favour.

Since the election last year, opposition to a carbon price has been rising and jumped after the Prime Minister announced in late February that she planned to introduce a carbon tax from July 1 next year ahead of a full emissions trading scheme in three to five years.

The latest Newspoll survey, taken exclusively for The Australian last weekend, shows that voters are not only against the carbon tax on a ratio of two-to-one, but that opposition to the plan is far more intense than the support for it. Of the 60 per cent opposed to the carbon tax, 39 per cent are "strongly against", but of the 30 per cent for the plan only 12 per cent are "strongly in favour".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/voters-abandon-julia-gillards-carbon-pricing-plan/story-fn59niix-1226049447761

Thats too complicated for a green. It has to say, for greens/labor policies, not against greens/labor policies.

The brain strain is immense if the dumb people dont like their policies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print