Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Exactly why and where Islam is wrong (Read 9907 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Exactly why and where Islam is wrong
Reply #30 - May 11th, 2011 at 6:28am

Even if it were referring solely to Iraq (which is but one of the many Muslim countries the U.S has caused massive deaths in), Saddam was a Western-installed dictator who was given chemical weapons by the West with which to wreak havoc on his neighbours and minorities, how is that not the fault of the West???

Further how can you claim the West is not responsible for the million or so deaths of children under the Western imposed sanctions, when Albright herself already admitted culpability for it?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #31 - May 11th, 2011 at 9:29am

abu_rashid wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 6:28am:
Even if it were referring solely to Iraq (which is but one of the many Muslim countries the U.S has caused massive deaths in), Saddam was a Western-installed dictator who was given chemical weapons by the West with which to wreak havoc on his neighbours and minorities, how is that not the fault of the West???

IMO, this just one more misrepresentation, 'twisting' of the facts.

Was Sadam given chemical weapons, by the West ???

I think not.

My own understanding was that Iraq bought the [largely harmless] precursor chemicals [chemicals that could be legitimately acquired for legitimate industrial purposes].

And then, Iraq / Sadam, developed those chemical weapons within Iraq ?

abu_rashid wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 6:28am:

Further how can you claim the West is not responsible for the million or so deaths of children under the Western imposed sanctions, when Albright herself already admitted culpability for it?

According to moslems, those who bring children into conflict areas/scenarios, are responsible for their deaths.

That is a cynical response.

But hey, it is the excuse moslems use, when non-moslem children [e.g. Beslan] are intentionally murdered by moslems during Jihad 'operations'.

Quote:

There Can Be No End to Jihad'

Islamist Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, in an exclusive interview, discusses the rationale for 9/11
11/05/2007
...Any weapons are legitimate in jihad. Even animals may be used as "suicide bombers"! It is not restricted by target—even Muslims or children, if used by the enemy as human shields, can be killed.
....Killing women and children never was and never will be part of the jihad in Islam, whether that be the women or children of the Muslims or non-Muslims. So if Chechen mujahedeen killed women and children in Beslan, I would condemn it. The children of non-Muslims, such as those at Beslan, who die in such circumstances go to Paradise.
....Women and children [i.e. boys under 15] or Muslims are not legitimate targets—nor are any noncombatants [clergy, disabled, insane, elderly, etc.]. Not even Israeli children or women, unless they serve in the military, which most do, or live in properties taken from dispossessed Palestinians (Muslim or Christian), which virtually all do.
However, if children are killed, the fault lies with the adult occupiers who brought them into a battlefield situation.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/februaryweb-only/22.0.html

i.e.
#1,
When non-moslem children die during Jihad 'operations', it is the fault of non-moslems.

#2,
And when moslem children die in actions by non-moslems, directed against Jihad 'operations', it is the fault of non-moslems.

...according to moslems.

With moslems it is always the same 'logic', when justifying their barbarity in pursuit of Allah's paradise...

'Heads we win, tails you lose.'

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 11th, 2011 at 9:37am

freediver wrote on May 10th, 2011 at 7:00pm:
Quote:
Muslim attacks in those cities have resulted in thousands of deaths. Western attacks and invasions in muslims lands have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands.

Aren't most such deaths attributable to local wars - eg Iraq vs it's neighbours? Or do you attribute all of those to the west as well?

The US invasion of Iraq was a 'local war' was it?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #33 - May 11th, 2011 at 9:58am

Lestat wrote on May 10th, 2011 at 10:14am:

lol @ Yadda!

Stop it Lestat,      .....or, you will go blind go to hell!

I hope that you are not deriving any pleasure from mocking me.

Because that would be un-ISLAMIC.

And Allah would not be pleased.

Quote:

Ayatollah Khomeini is reported to have said:

“Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious. ...” (Political thought and legacy of Khomeini, Wikipedia, 20 November 2010)

http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/roark/khomeini.html

So, be warned.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2011 at 10:05am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - May 11th, 2011 at 7:18pm

Quote:

So I was right, you do blame all the deaths on the western 'puppet masters', even when it was Muslims actually doing the slaughtering?

Quote:
The US invasion of Iraq was a 'local war' was it?

Read the question again Lestat.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 12th, 2011 at 9:39am

freediver wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 7:18pm:

I did...and my question still stands.

Or the US invasion of Afghanistan. Is this to a 'local war'?

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #36 - May 15th, 2011 at 9:12pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 11:10am:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 10:54pm:
What is its justification? Meaning, how is its metaphysics grounded?

Bump.

So you don't know how Islam grounds its metaphysics?

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #37 - May 29th, 2011 at 9:08am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 15th, 2011 at 9:12pm:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 9th, 2011 at 11:10am:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on May 2nd, 2011 at 10:54pm:
What is its justification? Meaning, how is its metaphysics grounded?

Bump.

So you don't know how Islam grounds its metaphysics?

Seems so. Why do you follow something you know nothing about?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - May 29th, 2011 at 4:00pm

Lestat wrote on May 12th, 2011 at 9:39am:
freediver wrote on May 11th, 2011 at 7:18pm:

I did...and my question still stands.

Or the US invasion of Afghanistan. Is this to a 'local war'?

No Les. I was referring for example to the first Persian gulf war between Iraq and Iran. It was the longest running conventional war of last century.

Of course, I'm sure you can find a way to blame every war that ever happened in the middle east on western interference, or failing that declare that the victims welcomed the invading hordes with open arms.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #39 - May 29th, 2011 at 4:35pm

Yadda,

Quote:
According to moslems, those who bring children into conflict areas/scenarios, are responsible for their deaths.

That might be a valid response, if the kids were killed in the U.S during an Islamic invasion/occupation of the U.S. We both know they were not. Hence the response is as invalid as your responses always are. They are based on falsehood, wrongful acts and complete and utter disregard for what is moral and just.

Quote:
But hey, it is the excuse moslems use, when non-moslem children [e.g. Beslan] are intentionally murdered by moslems during Jihad 'operations'.

Funny how I've never heard you utter a single word for the hundreds of thousands of Chechen children raped, tortured, murdered, in front of their parents eyes, that led these desperate people to carry out the act they did. Not that it makes it right, but let's keep it in perspective.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #40 - May 30th, 2011 at 8:07am

abu_rashid wrote on May 29th, 2011 at 4:35pm:
Quote:

Funny how I've never heard you utter a single word for the hundreds of thousands of Chechen children raped, tortured, murdered, in front of their parents eyes, that led these desperate people to carry out the act they did. Not that it makes it right, but let's keep it in perspective.

Abu,

It is ISLAM, which has dedicated itself to warfare against all non-moslem peoples and powers.

And moslems themselves, who choose to engage in a hot war against all non-moslem peoples, wherever moslems have the means.

Abu,

As you yourself well know;

ISLAMIC 'religious' doctrine, divides the world into two camps.

THE DIVISIONS OF THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO ISLAM ARE;

Dar al-Islam = = the house of Islam, house of Peace [i.e. those places where Sharia has authority].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Islam

Dar al-Harb = = "house of war", those countries where Sharia does not rule.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Harb

Abu,

In the light of those facts above, doesn't ISLAM bear any responsibility, whatsoever, for how non-moslems react, to the violent moslem Jihad 'operations', against them, to spread the authority of ISLAM/Sharia ???

Clearly, your logic, would suppose not so.

Because;

Google;
those who resist islam cause wars, conflict with muslims

Google;
those who resist islam cause wars and are responsible for them

Right Abu ???
/sarc off

So, once again Abu, those moslems [acting violently] in Jihad 'operations' [against non-moslems], who by their own violent actions, provoke violent retaliation against moslems,
....ARE THE VICTIMS OF NON-MOSLEM VIOLENCE, AGAINST MOSLEMS ???

And that is your 'moral' contention in this forum ???

Well i must allow Abu, that i am not in the least surprised by your stance.

+++

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:..."
Koran 9.111

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

"Fighting [against unbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 002.216

Noble Quran 2:190 Footnote:
Jihad is holy fighting in Allahs Cause.......Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.

....on page 39 of the Noble Qur’an , translation by Muhammad Khan

The Hadith....

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith...

+++

From 'different' scripture....

Psalms 7:15
He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

Psalms 9:16
The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #41 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 1:05am

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1309756792/4#4

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 3:19pm:
The Quran tells you 91 times to follow the example that Mohammad set.

Mohammad had sex with his wife fatima when she was dead to ensure she went to paradise.

If Mohammad did it that makes it OK for muslims to do it!

Here is Fatwa reminding muslims that necrophilia is an acceptable practice in Islam.

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/markulyseas/markulyseas/1311/fatwa-necrophilia-is-an-a...

I found a video of this imam necrophilia is halal-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZngkAhCNM

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #42 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 1:07am

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/markulyseas/markulyseas/1311/fatwa-necrophilia-is-an-a...

Fatwa: Necrophilia Is An Acceptable Practice In Islam

Washington / Morocco Board News--An Imam in Morocco issued a fatwa stating that necrophilia is “Halal” or religiously acceptable practice in Islam. He said that a husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife.

The Imam, whose name is Zamzami Abdelbari, said that marriage remains valid even after death, which does not cancel the marriage link. He took as evidence a Koranic verse which says that Muslims believers will go to Paradise with their wives…

Sheikh Zamzami said that the husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife. He added that the husband may wash the body of his dead wife and have sex with her.

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2011 at 9:56am by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 9:26am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 at 1:07am:

Fatwa: Necrophilia Is An Acceptable Practice In Islam

Washington / Morocco Board News--An Imam in Morocco issued a fatwa stating that necrophilia is “Halal” or religiously acceptable practice in Islam. He said that a husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife.

The Imam, whose name is Zamzami Abdelbari, said that marriage remains valid even after death, which does not cancel the marriage link. He took as evidence a Koranic verse which says that Muslims believers will go to Paradise with their wives…

Sheikh Zamzami said that the husband has the right to have sex with his dead wife. He added that the husband may wash the body of his dead wife and have sex with her.

lol...what an absolute load of rubbish. Really Lisa....why do you post such propaganda crap. Another crap story that will be found to be bullsh(t...just like the model killed in Ukraine by Islamic extremists, or the Lesbian Syrian blogger, or the Iraqi's taking babies out of incubators, or the other hundreds of lies reported in trash media, only to be found out as lies at a later date.

Don't you get sick of being exposed as a liar and fool time and time again. Why do you come back for more? DO you love it?

Did you cum in your pants when you read this article? Be honest?

Cheesy

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #44 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 9:55am

Lestat wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 at 9:26am:
Don't you get sick of being exposed as a liar and fool time and time again. Why do you come back for more? DO you love it?

Did you cum in your pants when you read this article? Be honest?

Cheesy

Apart from being predictably disgusting, pathetic and vile .. have you anything else to offer Oz Politics?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print